New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    "'Or die' it is, then. I suggest you push him away from the door." Aerin steps back and slashes at the sneak again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to C13, regaining maneuvers. (1d20+6)[17] Critical threat: (1d3)[2] Damage: (1d20-4)[13] Critical damage: (1d20+1)[10]
    "Alright, I'll try", August replies and tries to reach the small enemy. He swings his blade at the cleric. "Gah!", August cries out when the sharp edge cuts his arm.

Spoiler
    Show
    AoO from S3: (1d20+6)[17]
    Damage: (1d3)[2]

If fails, opposed STR
    (1d20-4)[13] VS (1d20+1)[10]
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-11 at 04:25 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

2. - Top - End - #272

Griffon

The sneaks changes his plan and attacks the cleric with full force. August dodges the first attack, but the second creates a new cut.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack1: (1d20+4)[8]
    Damage: (1d3)[1]

Attack2: (1d20+4)[13]

Yeah, dude's not wearing armour. Aerin's turn.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-11 at 04:29 PM.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Colossus in the Playground

Little row-of-asterisks is really hard to hit. Aerin takes careful aim and swings again. "Never mind, just kill him."
    Spoiler
    Show

Stone Bones: (1d20+8)[16] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[23] Damage: (2d6+4)[12] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[13]

4. - Top - End - #274

Griffon

The sneak evades yet another attack from Aerin. August swings his mace. "We don't want to kill you, but you must surrender!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[4]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[4]

Well, this is just getting awkward...
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-11 at 04:40 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275

Griffon

The enemy doesn't seem interested in what is said, but keeps trying to cut August down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack1: (1d20+4)[9]
    Damage: (1d3)[3]

Attack2: (1d20+4)[21]

After this Aerin is up again. Btw, is she still in C12?

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post

"You can? You can cure? Oh, the gods of mockery are cruel! I could have regained sanity, but the wall is thick and this hole so small! If only- wait! What was that?"

Spoiler: Axe
    Show
    Listen check from Rowan, please.
    Rowan tilts his head to listen, and his eyes go wide. "There's fighting! Not too far away. Who would be fighting in the dungeons?"

"Wait... did you ever hear when the conspiracy would be? It could be happening right now! Do you have any way to defend yourself?" He jumps to his feet and paces around the cell.

7. - Top - End - #277

As long as the sneak doesn't move from his current spot, neither will Aerin, continuing to slash at him as best she can.

Spoiler
    Show

She's still in C12. She could move to flank him, but that would be bad for her potential ability to block him from leaving. She'll alternate using Stone Bones and regaining maneuvers; it probably won't matter.
    Attack: (1d20+8)[14] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[19] Damage: (2d6+4)[13] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[8]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[26] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[15] Damage: (2d6+4)[8] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[7]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[25] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[27] Damage: (2d6+4)[16] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[11]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[27] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[10] Damage: (2d6+4)[8] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[10]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[14] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[26] Damage: (2d6+4)[15] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[9]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[25] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[18] Damage: (2d6+4)[15] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[10]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[9] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[23] Damage: (2d6+4)[9] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[14]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[15] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[24] Damage: (2d6+4)[9] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[10]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[18] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[20] Damage: (2d6+4)[11] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[13]
    Attack: (1d20+8)[16] Critical threat: (1d20+9)[13] Damage: (2d6+4)[8] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[9]

If that doesn't kill someone, we both have cursed dice.

8. - Top - End - #278

Griffon

Spoiler
    Show
    Of course, now we get some big numbers.
    Aerin's second attack there is enough; it gets one full-attack at August before that.
    (Not rolling August attack, it makes little difference here.)

Attack1: (1d20+4)[11]

Attack2: (1d20+4)[9]

EDIT:
    No hits.

Axe, I'll reply to you tomorrow since it's already midnight. (And I have to go to work early, so I can't sleep in. :/ )

After a long performance of swordplay, the sneak takes a wrong step and Aerin slices his side open. He falls on the ground bleeding.

Spoiler
    Show
    Combat over! Aerin gets 750 XP.
    (And I get to sleep! See you tomorrow!)
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-11 at 05:06 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279

The Lieutenant looks back at them with a bored expression. "Look, I can't just go on releasing prisoners when I feel like it."

"His name is Rowan Mata, and I've known him for years, what Eglantine said is true", Vindal says, "My name is Vindal Ebon, I've been a craftsman in this city for over a century, and I give you my word. The boy lives with his sister who is my apprentice, works at a temple of peace, he's not going to run or avoid your questions. Keeping him in the dungeon is pointless."

The guard puts down his bottle, "Right, the brat who was accused of stealing, I heard about that. Look, I don't have the authority to let him out, not when he's here on a noble's word."

"Then who can free him?"

"The Captain, or Commander I suppose. But they're not here. Look, I'll let you see him", he retrieves a chain of keys from his desk drawer, "and then you can go and come back tom-"

"Lieutenant! Lieutenant!", a voice calls out from the hallway and running footsteps approach. Soon after a guard barges in, looking somewhat worse for wear. His right shoulder pad is broken and he's holding a hand on his side which is bleeding merrily. "Lieutenant! We-", he's cut off when an arrow hits him in the back and he stumbles into the room and falls down to one knee.

"Shut the door! Don't let anyone in!" Eglantine snatched the keys from the Lieutenant's hand and sprinted toward the cells. "Rowan! WHERE ARE YOU? We need you out here!"
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!

10. - Top - End - #280

Griffon

August stares at the corpses on the floor, letting his weapon drop. He's expression is blank as he makes a sign with his other hand. "...May they find peace in death."

Spoiler: Kish
    Show
    What do you want to do next?

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    "Shut the door! Don't let anyone in!" Eglantine snatched the keys from the Lieutenant's hand and sprinted toward the cells. "Rowan! WHERE ARE YOU? We need you out here!"
    The Lieutenant's reflexes are far too slow to stop Eggy from getting the keys. "Hey girl! You can't just-", he protests, "What is going on?!" Vindal rushes to slam the door shut. "I haven't the faintest idea."

Keys in hand Eglantine runs down the corridor, stopping only to open a massive door blocking her path. As it opens she hears a scream from farther ahead, but out of her sight. One short turn later she comes to a crossroads. In front of her on the right 5 unfriendly doors stand in a row. Behind them is another junction and Eggy arrives just in time to see a guard stumble past it from left to right. After him comes a silver-skinned reptilian humanoid of halfling size wielding two bone swords. It has barely time to lift its blades when another rushes past it, pushing the first one aside. The second opens its jaws and breaths a cone of cold at the guard. A third similar creature glides to view over the first two.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Visual
    Show

The keys on the keyring are marked, but there are many of them, so finding the right key and unlocking a door is a full-round action. Opening one is a separate move action.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    This is what Eggy currently sees, will fill it up as needed. Lieutenant's office where she came from is to the north.
    Orange squares have doors.
    G is the guard and H1-H3 are the attackers. H3 is in the air above H2 moving left (from our PoV).

Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
    Rowan tilts his head to listen, and his eyes go wide. "There's fighting! Not too far away. Who would be fighting in the dungeons?"

"Wait... did you ever hear when the conspiracy would be? It could be happening right now! Do you have any way to defend yourself?" He jumps to his feet and paces around the cell.
    "Defend? Defend?! Hah, as if they wouldn't have let me keep my sword! No, I have naught left than my wits, and those are failing as well! Oh yes, they have come for us now! To wipe out everyone who know!" The mad nobleman sounds almost exhilarated.

Suddenly Rowan hears his sister's voice calling for him.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-12 at 04:53 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281

"Let's hope we find Rowan alive," Aerin says. "Can you heal us? Looks like there may be more of those assassins in the palace. What's she even doing, killing everyone in the city who isn't part of her conspiracy? Do you know where a prisoner would be kept?"

Spoiler
    Show
    If August responds to her question about knowing where a prisoner would be kept in the negative, regardless of his answer to the question about healing, she'll start looking for stairs going down, guessing that the dungeon is most likely, or for someone alive to ask.

12. - Top - End - #282

Griffon

"Let's hope we find Rowan alive," Aerin says. "Can you heal us? Looks like there may be more of those assassins in the palace. What's she even doing, killing everyone in the city who isn't part of her conspiracy? Do you know where a prisoner would be kept?"

Spoiler
    Show
    If August responds to her question about knowing where a prisoner would be kept in the negative, regardless of his answer to the question about healing, she'll start looking for stairs going down, guessing that the dungeon is most likely, or for someone alive to ask.
    August shakes his head. "I've never been here before, but cells are usually on the lowest floor, I think. But yes, I can heal you, though I'm no expert", the half-elf says a prayer and some of Aerin's wounds heal. "I have one more spell for today that is not an orison, but I'll save that for an emergency."

Spoiler
    Show
    CLWs on Aerin:
    (1d8+2)[4]
    (1d8+2)[8]
    Not exactly high level, this dude.

The stairs just north of this room on the map go down. Please describe the manner and speed of your movement. August will follow a few steps behind Aerin unless she tells him otherwise.

EDIT: Aerin's HP is now 33/45.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-13 at 01:16 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Defend? Defend?! Hah, as if they wouldn't have let me keep my sword! No, I have naught left than my wits, and those are failing as well! Oh yes, they have come for us now! To wipe out everyone who know!" The mad nobleman sounds almost exhilarated.

Suddenly Rowan hears his sister's voice calling for him.
    "Yes, sir, I'm sure dying will be more exciting than staying here forever, doesn't mean I'm eager to do it." Rowan admits, then listens intently. "Do you hear that?"

"EGGY?" Rowan yells back. "OVER HERE!"

14. - Top - End - #284

"Good plan," Aerin says. She'll move down the stairs at a brisk enough pace that she can't sneak, though not so fast she's at risk of falling.

15. - Top - End - #285

"Yes, sir, I'm sure dying will be more exciting than staying here forever, doesn't mean I'm eager to do it." Rowan admits, then listens intently. "Do you hear that?"

"Rowan!" Eglantine rushed to the door and then started trying each key in the lock. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She almost fumbled the keys, but kept trying them, an eye on the creatures down the hall.

Spoiler: Cwater
    Show
    Using my move action to get closer and then am going to start opening the lock, I will finish with a move action next turn I guess.

16. - Top - End - #286

Griffon

"Rowan!" Eglantine rushed to the door and then started trying each key in the lock. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She almost fumbled the keys, but kept trying them, an eye on the creatures down the hall.

Spoiler: Cwater
    Show
    Using my move action to get closer and then am going to start opening the lock, I will finish with a move action next turn I guess.
    The first hordelings continue forward, disappearing from view, but more follow. The fourth turns to face Eggy, looking... interested.

It takes a few tries, but finally the right key slides into the lock and it turns. Opening the heavy door requires a strong push, but then Eglantine sees her brother again.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Dindinding! Rowan is free! 200 XP for Eggy.

And both please roll initiative against: (1d20)[12]

Show
    H1-5 are those with pointy teeth.
    C is the crazy dude Rowan was speaking to.

"Good plan," Aerin says. She'll move down the stairs at a brisk enough pace that she can't sneak, though not so fast she's at risk of falling.
    Aerin and August descend one floor. After the stair, the corridor continues to their left, and next to another turn, not too far away they see another dead body, a guard this time. They approach carefully, but nothing jumps them from behind the corner. Next to the corpse are a couple of bloody footprints, made by someone or something with clawed feet. They disappear soon, the blood having smeared off, but they started go to their right. The corridor continues also straight ahead, with yet another junction and stairs down at the end.

Show
    The guard's body is in the same square as Aerin currently is.
    On the map, the bloody footprints point south.
    You came down the stairs on row B.
    Again, orange squares have doors.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-14 at 04:15 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

Aerin follows the corridor toward the stairs. She'll look around, but unless she sees a particular indication of "dungeon this way" or some equivalent thereof, she won't stop to investigate.

18. - Top - End - #288

Eglantine enveloped Rowan in a hug, then pressed Mr. Stabby and the keys into his hands. She looked at the Hordelings, then back up the stairs. "The lieutenant, Vindal and a downed guard are upstairs. If there are any other prisoners here free them. This is a siege, we need everyone." She flicked her wrist, the Greataxe's crystal glowing as it appeared in her hand. "I'll hold these bastards off."

Grabbing the axe tightly she faced down the hordleling eyeing her and charged forward.

Spoiler: Attack
    Show
    +2 attack from Charge, -2 AC (AC now 15)

Attack: (1d20+7)[26]
    Crit: (1d20+7)[20]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[9]

19. - Top - End - #289

Griffon

Aerin follows the corridor toward the stairs. She'll look around, but unless she sees a particular indication of "dungeon this way" or some equivalent thereof, she won't stop to investigate.
    August follows Aerin across the corridor. At the next junction they see another staircase going up on the left. The right corridor leads to a door that is slightly ajar. The stairs in front of them descend one floor, ending right in front of a sturdy wooden door, which turns out to be locked when Aerin tries it. She can hear noise coming from the other side.

Show
    Make a new Listen check please.
    August: (1d20+2)[18]

Show
    Orange squares mark the doors.
    Darker grey squares have stairs.

Eglantine enveloped Rowan in a hug, then pressed Mr. Stabby and the keys into his hands. She looked at the Hordelings, then back up the stairs. "The lieutenant, Vindal and a downed guard are upstairs. If there are any other prisoners here free them. This is a siege, we need everyone." She flicked her wrist, the Greataxe's crystal glowing as it appeared in her hand. "I'll hold these bastards off."

Grabbing the axe tightly she faced down the hordleling eyeing her and charged forward.

Show
    +2 attack from Charge, -2 AC (AC now 15)

Attack: (1d20+2)[18]
    Crit: (1d20+1)[17]
    Damage: (1d4)[4]
    Eglantine swings her axe with precision and force, cutting a deep gash to the closest hordeling. It cries out, revealing a mouth full of sharp teeth. However, the small creature runs away from her reach and another hops to its place, reaching to bite her and slash with its bone blades. Another jumps into the air and glides over them and Eggy to strike from behind her.

Show
    Eggy gets an AoO against H6 when it flies over her. Btw, I don't know if you're aware of it, but Knowledge Devotion can also be used with other Knowledge skills than the one you chose as the permanent class skill. It's a bit cheesy in some builds, but since Eggy is not very optimised to begin with, I don't mind if you use it with other knowledge types.

Spoiler: Attacks
    Show

H5
    Sword1: (1d20+1)[17]

Sword2: (1d20+1)[9]
    Damage: (1d4)[1]

Bite: (1d20+1)[9]
    Damage: (1d4)[2]

H6
    Bite: (1d20+3)[16]

Show
    H1-H6 are the hordelings.
    H4 is wounded.
    H5 and H6 attacked Eggy.
    G is the guard that stumbled past.
    Corridors without a border at the end might still continue from what you see on the map as I've drawn only what Eggy or Rowan has seen.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-18 at 04:15 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290

Griffon

August taps Aerin on the shoulder and turns to look back the way they came. "I think I heard something, steps."

21. - Top - End - #291

Aerin draws her sword and moves in front of August.

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to R3, readying an action to use Stone Bones on anything that looks reptilian or otherwise assassinish that comes into sight.

22. - Top - End - #292

Griffon

Aerin draws her sword and moves in front of August.

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to R3, readying an action to use Stone Bones on anything that looks reptilian or otherwise assassinish that comes into sight.
    It appears they are really not alone here. Just after Aerin moved a scaled humanoid with horns jumps out from their left and shoots a crossbow bolt at Aerin, but the aim is hasty and it only scrapes her arm.

Show
    Spoiler: Visual
    Show

Afraid he's out of the range of the readied action. However, since she was alert, Aerin is not considered flat-footed against this attack. And it's her turn now.

Show
    Crossbow: (1d20+7)[16]
    Damage: (1d8)[1]

Think that hits, but only for 1 damage.

Show
    B is the enemy, he came from the south. This one is medium sized.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-18 at 05:03 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293

The crossbow bolt lodging in Aerin's shoulder, she brushed it off with annoyance and stepped forward to slash at the creature.

Spoiler
    Show

Using Stone Bones: (1d20+8)[18] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (1d20+9)[29]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[11] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[12]

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Rowan hugs his sister back and takes what she offers. "I found Darian's father- maybe he can help, if he's not too mad." He jogs down the hallway to where he thinks the nobleman's cell may be.
    Spoiler: OoC
    Show

So, funny story. I actually am not sure on which side of the cell Darian's father is. I'm also not entirely clear on how many actions this would take.
    1.) Obtain items
    2.)Move to L12 or L8
    3.) Unlock door.

Double move action to F10

If there are too many to accomplish on this turn, it can certainly be finished up next time.
    Last edited by aReallyGreatAxe; 2016-12-19 at 01:02 AM.

25. - Top - End - #295

Griffon

The crossbow bolt lodging in Aerin's shoulder, she brushed it off with annoyance and stepped forward to slash at the creature.

Spoiler
    Show

Using Stone Bones: (1d20+7)[24] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (2d4+2)[7]
    Damage: [roll2] Critical damage: [roll3]
    The enemy grunts in pain when Aerin cuts him. He frees one hand from the crossbow and draws a falchion, which he employs quickly, slicing the half-orc in turn.

The door on the left is now fully open and Aerin can see a room with a simple wooden table and chairs.

Spoiler: Kish
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+7)[24]
    Damage: (2d4+2)[7]

Aerin's turn. HP: 30/45.

Show
    I've coloured the squares Aerin can see from where she is.
    Squares marked with a 'c' have a chair in them. They prevent running and charging, but don't otherwise affect movement.
    B is the scaly person.

Rowan hugs his sister back and takes what she offers. "I found Darian's father- maybe he can help, if he's not too mad." He jogs down the hallway to where he thinks the nobleman's cell may be.
    Spoiler: OoC
    Show

So, funny story. I actually am not sure on which side of the cell Darian's father is. I'm also not entirely clear on how many actions this would take.
    1.) Obtain items
    2.)Move to L12 or L8
    3.) Unlock door.

Double move action to F10

If there are too many to accomplish on this turn, it can certainly be finished up next time.
    Rowan runs around the corner to get to the cells on the other side. He hears ugly sounds from the end of this corridor and catches a glimpse of a silvery tail.

Spoiler: Axe and Athedia
    Show
    Eggy's turn.

HP
    Eggy: 23/31
    Rowan: 31/31

Show
    H1-H6 are the hordlings, H4 is wounded.
    G is the guard.
    C is the crazy prisoner.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-20 at 07:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296

Aerin swings at him and readied herself to parry his counterattack.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fighting defensively, regaining maneuvers, Dodge on him: her total AC against him is 19 this round.
    Attack: (1d20+4)[12] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (1d20+5)[8]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[7] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[11]

27. - Top - End - #297

Realizing her escape route was about to be blocked Eglantine swung at the creature behind her.

Show
    w/ +2 attack and damage from K devotion?
    Attack: (1d20+7)[13]
    Crit: (1d20+7)[19]
    Damage: (1d8+4)[5]

28. - Top - End - #298

Griffon

Aerin swings at him and readied herself to parry his counterattack.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fighting defensively, regaining maneuvers, Dodge on him: her total AC against him is 19 this round.
    Attack: (1d20+7)[11] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (2d4+2)[9]
    Damage: (1d20+1)[9] Critical damage: (1d4)[1]
    The scaly fighter blocks this attack and takes a step to his right, swinging the falchion again, one hand still holding the crossbow. The attack is poorly aimed and Aerin evades it easily.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+7)[11]
    Damage: (2d4+2)[9]

Spoiler: Map, Aerin
    Show
    Squares marked with a 'c' have a chair in them. They prevent running and charging, but don't otherwise affect movement.
    B is the scaly person.

Realizing her escape route was about to be blocked Eglantine swung at the creature behind her.

Show
    w/ +2 attack and damage from K devotion?
    Attack: (1d20+7)[11]
    Crit: (2d4+2)[9]
    Damage: (1d20+1)[9]
    Eglantine slashes at the hordeling behind her and it yelps, backing away even if the cut is not as bad as the one the other got. The creature in front of her continues to attack and a second one is trying to squeeze closer, but is pushed to the corridor behind them. It grins and opens its jaws, shooting a cone of cold air forward. The other hordeling seems unaffected by it, but Eggy feels a hint of its freezing touch. She blocks and dodges the attacks aimed at her.

There's an ugly gurgling sound when one of the hordelings goes for the guard's throat and he falls. She can also hear Vindal calling her name, from the corridor far behind her where she had come from.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Attacks
    Show
    H5
    Sword: (1d20+1)[9]

Sword2: (1d20+1)[14]

Bite: (1d20+1)[12]

H1
    Cold: (1d6)[1], Ref DC 13 to halve, minimum damage is 1
    Eggy gets an AoO at H1.

Spoiler: DM only
    Show
    (1d4)[3]

Spoiler: Map, Rowan and Eglantine
    Show
    H1-H6 are the hordelings, H4 and H6 have taken damage.
    G is the guard.
    C is the crazy prisoner.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-24 at 06:43 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299

Aerin steps after the scaly warrior and swings at him, hoping August does something other than stand there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Move to the west, Stone Bones, Dodge on B: her total AC against him is 17 this round.
    Attack: (1d20+8)[19] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (1d20+9)[29]
    Damage: (2d6+4)[8] Critical damage: (2d6+4)[9]

30. - Top - End - #300

Griffon

Aerin steps after the scaly warrior and swings at him, hoping August does something other than stand there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Move to the west, Stone Bones, Dodge on B: her total AC against him is 17 this round.
    Attack: (1d20+2)[15] Critical threat check (on 19 or 20): (1d6+1)[2]
    Damage: [roll2] Critical damage: [roll3]
    Aerin's swing is well aimed, drawing blood again. August runs to join the battle, and hits the horned warrior with his mace, though the blow is not very strong.

The enemy glares at them and backs away, retreating to the room behind him.

Show
    Attack: (1d20+2)[15]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[2]

Enemy Withdraws. Aerin's turn.

Show
    Brown squares have a table, which prevents normal movement.
    B is the scaly person.
    Last edited by CWater; 2016-12-24 at 06:52 PM.