New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,487 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Home 22: Our neighborhood watch is extra vigilant

[Apartment Roof]

Willow raises an eyebrow at him.
    "Well, yeah, I was thinking of giving up all of it. Look, I can just zap you right now. Make you a lady that'll drive the bulls wild.
    Or uh, the cows in your case? My cow-talk is getting confused. But the sacrifice is for you, to make sure you get your proper exchange.
    And I don't even know if you want to be strong or dainty or whatever. So no, you don't have to give up more than that. So is that your final answer?"
    she asks him.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Alex has an idea there, "... I wouldn't mind being big, strong, and womanly." He says, apparently liking that idea a lot.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Willow smiles at her, though she rolls her eyes. There he goes, ignoring the whole speech about price she just gave him. Oh, well, it's far more fun this way.
    "One big, strong woman from the cow goddess, coming right up." she says, plucking a flower from her hair and tossing it into Alex's face. While he's distracted with the petals in his face she spins, bucks and drives one of her hooves squarely into the hapless mage's crotch.

He'll feel the full impact, but somehow the sensation of the hit doesn't seem to feel there at all. Instead it seems to...press out from her chest? By the time she finishes sailing back and into the post of the gazebo the cow-god's magic will have suffused her body. She probably didn't have time to notice her bones bend and feet calcify into hooves. She will have a moment to see that big new chest of hers before another wave of magic pulses in her, causing mass and body hair to rapidly multiply and a host of other things happening to her skeleton.
    In just moments she's become a big, strong mostly-minotaur, with a thick blonde coat and an oddly vivacious shape. To another minotaur she'd be considered very skinny but she's much bigger and stronger than most humans could hope to be. She's got a long tufted tail, muzzle-like face, and of course a set of those silly things Alex was so captivated by, comparable though not equal to her gracious new godmother. Her clothes are likely ruined but maybe her robe can still cover one of the features she should be covering. She should feel excellent physically if not perhaps mentally, and her new nose will likely be having delight at all the sharpened and delicious smells of the garden around her.

"There you go. Absolutely stunning." Willow says proudly, hands on her hips as she looks over her handiwork.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2017-04-24 at 06:53 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Alex pulls herself off the ground, and immediately starts feeling herself over - her shirt's seams split along the sides, leaving it just a collar and sleeves with two flaps of cloth on the front and back, and her jeans have all but disintegrated. Her shoes all but exploded from the rapid hoof growth, and her entire body is nicely muscled; her face and the front of her torso are left smooth and free of fur, though the rest of her is covered.

And the curves. Alex's hands linger there the longest, her new body just barely hidden by the robe she wore to this little party. she looks up at the goddess, still gripping her own voluminosu chest, and says, "thank you!" She hadn't been expecting the kick, but that's just how it goes, isn't it?

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

An Apartment Rooftop

Willow beams, incredibly proud.
    "You're welcome! Now you'll see how greener the grass is on this side of things! And maybe taste because grass can be pretty delicious.
    But you're going to need a new wardrobe, aren't you?"
    she says, pacing around the new Alex. Alex might find her perception of Willow a bit different. As bovine-morph hybrid she now falls squarely under Willow's domain and will have an instinctive understanding of that. She also well, she won't likely find Willow's lower body attractive, but she might find herself appreciating her perfect coat and hooves and tail a bit more. Because Willow can't help but think that she should consider branching away from humans now that she isn't one.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

"Heh, yeah..." Alex, plucks at the top of her now ruined shirt, "these didn't really survive the explosion of boob." the newly changed woman is definitely still ogling Willow, though her focus is now more spread out than being just focused on the chest. she also seems to be enjoying the feeling and sound of her hooves clattering on the rooftop, if her movements are any indication, "My apartment might not be big enough for me either."

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Willow considers this as she canters happily around the gazebo, as close to skipping as a cow can get.
    "Well, since you're such a good sport I can try to work you a little miracle and give you some new clothes. Or I could just give you a rare plant you might be able to pawn for the money. But I can't really give you enough for a whole new apartment. And uh, you'd need at least one outfit to go shopping? I can only give you one miracle more and I don't know if you could rock a leaf bra if I made you one by hand." she teases.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

"I'll be honest, an outfit or two so I can go shopping would be plenty." Alex responds. that's always the big important bit with transformations isn't it - the shopping for clothes.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Willow nods and waves her hands, causing her torn outfit tee-shirt and jeans to re-form into a pair of denim short-shorts and a breezy shirt with the logo of Miltanks' Milk and Ice Cream Bar. Her underwear should also fit again.
    "Is that ok? I'm really not good with outfits, but those were cotton so I could manage." she asks.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Alex pulls off her robe and looks herself over - the cold of the night isn't nearly as much of a bother when you have fur covering the majority of your body parts, "Alright, cool. I'm, uh, a little surprised by the logo, but I can deal. Thank you again - this is great."

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

"Sorry, I was thinking of ice cream! They have the best stuff for miles! That's also probably the only safe ice cream you can eat now,
    by the way. They're not really cows. But anyway, you're welcome!"
    Willow tries to trot over and give Alex a very squishy hug. She's much stronger than she looks and can easily pick up Alex so they're at the same eye-level.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Alex won't stop her and, after a short bit of shock at being hugged, will even hug back!

... and let go quickly once her fact lights up in a colorful blush. Damn sexy cow goddess.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Willow couldn't be happier at that reaction. She hadn't been trying to but it seems she might have catalyzed a change in Alex that made her interested in a 'taur like herself when she had only intended on making her mind open to her new kind.
    "Well, let me know if you need anything. You're happy with everything, right? Because if you wanted I could tweak you to have a full set of limbs like mine." she jokes with a wink. "I did the best to leave you prepared. You think you'll be alright on your own?"

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

"I've gotten by this long on my own," the newly minted half-minotaur says, smiling, "And I'm fine with this many limbs, thank you. I'm just happy to finally be a woman," the nice, long, golden hair tells the tale of just how long she's wanted it - she must have been growing that hair for at least a couple years, it hangs so long.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

"Well good luck!" Willow says with a wave, and bursts in a shower of flower petals.
    There is one more surprise for Alex. In her pocket is a note listing all the best shampoos for a coat like hers, and some various magazines now that she's got new body needs and interests.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ogre in the Playground

[An Apartment Rooftop]

Huh. Neat. Alex will head inside, intending to go down towards her apartment to get some sleep so she can go clothes shopping in the morning. she loves the sound of her hooves clopping on the floor, and the weight of the breasts on her chest. The sheer power in all her limbs.

It feels amazing.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Ogre in the Playground