New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Staff IC III -Hatred Warning Eve

"Thank goodness you are here. I am so lost. I don't even know how I got here." BubbleGuard proclaims happily in a gentle tone. "Friend? I have been here alone the whole time, mister. I promise you."

"Is everything ok?" Charcoal asks confused by his attitude.

"Brother, you don't understand. This must be one of their tests." He tells him worried.

"Well, we cant return to the castle until we find the new recruits."

"New recruits? Castle? What are you talking about?"
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2016-10-31 at 10:48 PM.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Staff IC III -Broken Chain of Memories

Deepwood face hoofed himself. He landed infront if Bubble.
    "Maybe it's the wrong time to tell you, that I'v forgotten to write my records for a... WHOLE WEEK!" he grinned evily while provoking him.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

"You must have confused me with someone else, Mister. I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe, I should present myself. My name is BubbleGuard. It is a pleasure meeting you all." BubbleGuard replies shyly.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh horror of horrors! Tailwind exclaims, raising a fetlock to her forehead as she nearly swoons to fainting. The Great and Glorious God-Emperor of Ponykind fails to recognize his rightful place by my side as his Queen! Fear not, my lord! You shall be restored to your rightful place upon the Throne of Skulls for the almighty Emperor Bubble-Guard is not so easily destroyed!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood shrugged.
    "Well. He doomed." He started to walk back, and stopped sighing.
    "Fine." he groaned at himself and gotten back to Bubble.
    "I am Deepwood. Do you know what terror have brought you to this place?" he has asked to make sure how terrible the situation is.
    He stared at Tailwind with tilted ear
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-07-22 at 01:03 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar free herself from the hug: " And my name is Sugar Rush. Im the cook at Starswirl's castle. Tell me Bubbles, whats your job and your special talent? "

SUgar raise a eyebrow at Tailwind latest comment. She didnt understand her sometimes.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Oh horror of horrors! Tailwind exclaims, raising a fetlock to her forehead as she nearly swoons to fainting. The Great and Glorious God-Emperor of Ponykind fails to recognize his rightful place by my side as his Queen! Fear not, my lord! You shall be restored to your rightful place upon the Throne of Skulls for the almighty Emperor Bubble-Guard is not so easily destroyed!
    "Oh, you must be Princess Snowfeathers. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. You really don't look like a gryphon though." BubbleGuard notices a bit confused. "Still, I must warn you. I have a very strict policy against violence so I cant endorse the use of skulls for thrones."

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood shrugged.
    "Well. He doomed." He started to walk back, and stopped sighing.
    "Fine." he groaned at himself and gotten back to Bubble.
    "I am Deepwood. Do you know what terror have brought you to this place?" he has asked to make sure how terrible the situation is.
    He stared at Tailwind with tilted ear
    "I am not really sure. I was getting ready to finish a project with a few friends when *poof*, I was here. This must be one of those D'Magic tests." BubbleGuard replies with great concern. "I don't think it is a good idea for you all to stay with me. It is not safe during a test. I wonder if my friends where also brought to this place too."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Sugar free herself from the hug: " And my name is Sugar Rush. Im the cook at Starswirl's castle. Tell me Bubbles, whats your job and your special talent? "

SUgar raise a eyebrow at Tailwind latest comment. She didnt understand her sometimes.
    "You know Starswirl too! Isn't he the coolest? He asked me to work for him a few years ago but I had to reject the offer." BubbleGuard proclaims before answering Sugarīs question. "Anyway, to answer your question. I am a just a student and my special talent is protective and healing magic. Since I lack a horn, I had to improvise how to use my magic. I use mixes I carry with myself for such a job."

Charcoal was registering the area with the help of his horn. He then decided to share his findings with the rest hoping to impress them "I have detected some traces of magic left in the area. A spell must have been cast. I am not sure which kind of spell though."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #8

So do I, in fact! However my policies are slightly more relaxed against...DECEPTION!! For I am NOT Princess Snowfeathers, nor was I previously aware such a pony...or gryphon existed! I made it all up! All for the great and NOBLE purpose of testing your sense of humor! Sadly I must inform you of your status as NOT the God-Emperor of Ponykind!

My true name is Tailwind, for only foul sorcery can extinguish the memory of me from you mind!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar sigh then turn to Charcoal: " So you think he is under a spell influcence? Hummm... Maybe we should bring him back to Starswirl. We have nopony to break that spell right now! As for teh guests, well... Deepwood, do you mind searching for them? Me, I'll bring back Bubbbles at the castle. As painful as it is for me to admit it, I believe he should recover his memories."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-07-23 at 12:52 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

"Friends?" Deepwood asked. "What friends?" he asked Bubble
    Deepwood perked his ears.
    "Sure. I can't let him stay huggy pony." He said with dread.
    "Even my cruelty know it's bounds." And with that he letted out a squeak. "eep!"

Spoiler: roll
    Show

mind

(3d6)[8]+3

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

So do I, in fact! However my policies are slightly more relaxed against...DECEPTION!! For I am NOT Princess Snowfeathers, nor was I previously aware such a pony...or gryphon existed! I made it all up! All for the great and NOBLE purpose of testing your sense of humor! Sadly I must inform you of your status as NOT the God-Emperor of Ponykind!

My true name is Tailwind, for only foul sorcery can extinguish the memory of me from you mind!
    "We know each other? Oh my! Forgive me for forgetting about you, Princess Tailwind." He vows down as he says this. He tried to remember but nothing came to his mind about her. "Let me make it up to you. Maybe, I could cast a beautification bubble spell. Its like a spa treatment. Get yourself completely cleaned up. Mane and hooves treatment included. I assure you that you will feel like you have been in a spa the whole day."

Sugar sigh then turn to Charcoal: " So you think he is under a spell influcence? Hummm... Maybe we should bring him back to Starswirl. We have nopony to break that spell right now! As for teh guests, well... Deepwood, do you mind searching for them? Me, I'll bring back Bubbbles at the castle. As painful as it is for me to admit it, I believe he should recover his memories."
    "I am not sure what I should do. Would it be right to abandon either Deepwood or Sugar and Tailwind alone in this forest? Starswirl said to come back with both BubbleGuard and the new recruits." Charcoal thinks out loud. He then notices, he is being speak to. "Yeah, there is no doubt in mind that spells were casted in this area."

"Friends?" Deepwood asked. "What friends?" he asked Bubble
    Deepwood perked his ears.
    "Sure. I can't let him stay huggy pony." He said with dread.
    "Even my cruelty know it's bounds." And with that he letted out a squeak. "eep!"
    "Yep, those are the ponies that I was working with before appearing in this forest. They are my very best friends. They are Marshall Shadow, Cutie Box and Daily Delivery. I just hope they are alright. Could you check for my friends too? I am sure they must be worried about my disappearance." BubbleGuard expresses to the staff.

Charcoal cringes when he hears those names.

Spoiler: roll
    Show

mind

[roll0]+3

Spoiler
    Show
    What is this mind roll for?
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Sonar hearing. Looking for more ponies around

"Aha. And who are they exactly?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Sonar hearing. Looking for more ponies around

"Aha. And who are they exactly?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Deepwood detects an unusual spherical object floating away. it isn't that far away from where you currently are.

"They are also unicorn students at the academy. We have been friends for a few years now. We are currently working together to make a machine that produces pretty resilient bubbles. It is our grand project." BubbleGuard explains with a smile.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Charcoal, one of us need to bring Bubbles to Starswirl. If you wont do it, I will. "

Then she goes to Bubbles: " Bubbles, would you mind I take you to see Starswirl the Bearded? I think you should meet him..."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Fell free to contradict Sugar at anytime. :
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-07-23 at 09:42 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood frowned.
    "Stay here" Deepwood commanded.
    "And hide' he commanded.

And with that he flew to look the.. object.

(Need to roll for stealth?)

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

Oh horror upon horrors! For it would appear my legendary humor is far too powerful! Bubble Guard! Listen well for it very well may be your last chance! I am not royalty at all, and my introduction in its entirety was but a joke! I spoke it to see if you were indeed Bubble Guard!

My congratulations, for your identity shall go further unquestioned!

And my apologies for clouding your perceptions of me with lies, but I assure you! It shall be no more, for my name is indeed Tailwind!

Hmm...
    Tailwind puts a foreleg under her chin, eyes narrowed inquisitively, tracking Deepwood as he follows...something. We shall follow Deepwood, and descend upon him at once upon the need for backup!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

" Charcoal, one of us need to bring Bubbles to Starswirl. If you wont do it, I will. "

Then she goes to Bubbles: " Bubbles, would you mind I take you to see Starswirl the Bearded? I think you should meet him..."
    "Miss Sugar, I would recommend against doing this. You could get lost in the forest.Not to mention that there are dangerous creatures in this forest. It would be a pretty bad move to travel through the forest with him as he is now." Charcoal explains.

"Miss Sugar, you have my trust. I would gladly follow you." BubbleGuard answers to her.

Deepwood frowned.
    "Stay here" Deepwood commanded.
    "And hide' he commanded.

And with that he flew to look the.. object.

(Need to roll for stealth?)
    Deepwood manages to find the mysterious object. Deepwood looks at the object and immediately identifies it as one of BubbleGuardīs protection bubbles. Inside the bubble, there is a dark blue pegasus relaxing. He doesn't seem to have noticed Deepwood.

Oh horror upon horrors! For it would appear my legendary humor is far too powerful! Bubble Guard! Listen well for it very well may be your last chance! I am not royalty at all, and my introduction in its entirety was but a joke! I spoke it to see if you were indeed Bubble Guard!

My congratulations, for your identity shall go further unquestioned!

And my apologies for clouding your perceptions of me with lies, but I assure you! It shall be no more, for my name is indeed Tailwind!

Hmm...
    Tailwind puts a foreleg under her chin, eyes narrowed inquisitively, tracking Deepwood as he follows...something. We shall follow Deepwood, and descend upon him at once upon the need for backup!
    "I could still use the spell if you like. You don't need to be royalty to deserve compensation for me forgetting about you." BubbleGuard insists as he follows Tailwind. They both get see the pony laying on his back and relaxing. Meanwhile, Charcoal waits for Sugar Rush instead of following Tailwind and BubbleGuard.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2016-07-24 at 10:08 AM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood has acknowledged Tailwind presence, by sighing.
    "Wasn't I loud enough?!" he grumbled.
    "Please.. back me up or something. If Bubble used this ridiculus protection spell, it means that somethinf terrible has happened. Maybe memory eating monster. Or.. something.' Deepwood flew toward the bubble and tapped on it.
    HEY! YOU!" he barked.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seeing Bubbles getting away, Sugar could only follow him and see what the other are seeing. She was frowning and watching what was going on...

20. - Top - End - #20

All I ask is that you keep your distance, for I take LARGE steps! Tailwind cheers, trotting over to the bubble, waving to the pony inside. Hi!! She waves enthusiastically.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar whisper to Charcoal: " You seem to know the name Bubbles mentionned earlier. Who are they, allies or ennemies? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-07-24 at 01:39 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

All I ask is that you keep your distance, for I take LARGE steps! Tailwind cheers, trotting over to the bubble, waving to the pony inside. Hi!! She waves enthusiastically.
    Deepwood sighed.
    "Are you sure you aren't a bat pony?"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Deepwood has acknowledged Tailwind presence, by sighing.
    "Wasn't I loud enough?!" he grumbled.
    "Please.. back me up or something. If Bubble used this ridiculus protection spell, it means that somethinf terrible has happened. Maybe memory eating monster. Or.. something.' Deepwood flew toward the bubble and tapped on it.
    HEY! YOU!" he barked.
    "Ah! Deepwood, Sugar Rush, Tailwind, and Charcoal Knight, you all finally arrived. I was wondering when you would make your appearance. Its a pleasure finally meeting you all in the flesh even if I technically know you." the dark blue pegasus replies playfully as he stands up. "You just missed the most amazing battle between BubbleGuard and that manticore. I have been waiting for your arrival. I knew you would come. Since introductions arent necessary on your side, I should present myself so we are on equal terrain. My name is Night Shift."

Sugar whisper to Charcoal: " You seem to know the name Bubbles mentionned earlier. Who are they, allies or ennemies? "
    "Those ponies he speaks of..... well, those ponies acted as if they were his friends. They were hired by the higher ups in our family to gain BubbleGuardīs trust.... and then betray that trust when he would need it the most. They never appeared to finish this project is speaking of." Charcoal whispers to Sugar Rush trying to keep his anger in control.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2016-07-24 at 11:35 PM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

24. - Top - End - #24

"Introductions unnecessary?!" Blasphemy! Tailwind booms. Common courtesy chomps at the bit demanding its employ towards you, and so I shall oblige! My greetings to you, Sir Night Shift! Tailwind gives an exaggerated bow. I am the thunder of a thousand voices crying out in boredom! I am the bane of all dirt and grime! The name stains and uncleanliness speak of only in whisper to avoid the fate that which has already cleansed thousands of their kind! Fear not, dear Night Shift, the untidiness of the Castle of Master Arch-Wizard Fancy-Tile Starswirl the Bearded, for I am the invincible bulwark between yourself and the dirty, for my name is Tailwind, and I am the maid of the castle!! She raises a hoof imperiously to the sky as her voice rises to crescendo.

Then her voice drops to normal-ish volume as she resumes a relaxed quadrupedal stance. And it is a magnificent pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Sir Night Shift, I look forward to the pleasure of further meeting! I can assure you Bubble Guard is mostly unharmed! We...only need to free you from this bubble!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood's both ears and left eye twitched from the loud noise his energetic maid friend made, which have been more than doubled with his hearing.
    "Hmph. Yeah. Shamgic is the source to all problems. Typical. Let's drag it back to Bubble Guard. He should know to cancel this ridiculus spell'
    Deepwood pulled a rope and started to tie the bubble.
    "But, where are the ponies that Bubble should have met?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

"Introductions unnecessary?!" Blasphemy! Tailwind booms. Common courtesy chomps at the bit demanding its employ towards you, and so I shall oblige! My greetings to you, Sir Night Shift! Tailwind gives an exaggerated bow. I am the thunder of a thousand voices crying out in boredom! I am the bane of all dirt and grime! The name stains and uncleanliness speak of only in whisper to avoid the fate that which has already cleansed thousands of their kind! Fear not, dear Night Shift, the untidiness of the Castle of Master Arch-Wizard Fancy-Tile Starswirl the Bearded, for I am the invincible bulwark between yourself and the dirty, for my name is Tailwind, and I am the maid of the castle!! She raises a hoof imperiously to the sky as her voice rises to crescendo.

Then her voice drops to normal-ish volume as she resumes a relaxed quadrupedal stance. And it is a magnificent pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Sir Night Shift, I look forward to the pleasure of further meeting! I can assure you Bubble Guard is mostly unharmed! We...only need to free you from this bubble!
    "You missed my point. I have memories of all of you. Memories that we spent time together. That is why I know your names and was pretty sure you would come." Night Shift tries to explain.

Deepwood's both ears and left eye twitched from the loud noise his energetic maid friend made, which have been more than doubled with his hearing.
    "Hmph. Yeah. Shamgic is the source to all problems. Typical. Let's drag it back to Bubble Guard. He should know to cancel this ridiculus spell'
    Deepwood pulled a rope and started to tie the bubble.
    "But, where are the ponies that Bubble should have met?"
    "He met with me as it was supposed to happen. I am the new recruit. I didn't see any other pony though when I arrived here." Night Shift comments.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" How could you have memories of all of us if we met for the first time today? "

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

"That is an excellent question..... to which I have no answer for." Night Shift explains. "I just kind of know you. This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me."

"Can we really trust his word? His story doesn't make sense. For starters, I wouldn't fight a manticore because I am a complete pacifist. Second, I am not an employee of any kind. I am a student. Finally, why would I have time to be part of your story if I don't know you? " BubbleGuard points out.

Charcoal decides to ignore everything his brother said. "There is only one thing I agree with BubbleGuard and that is the the fact that we cant just believe your story without evidence."

"What exactly can I show you? I didn't bring anything here. I know you are a reasonable bunch. Let me tell you the whole story. I was getting ready and packing my stuff to go to my new job at the castle when I was teleported out of nowhere to this forest. Suddenly I saw a manticore face to face to BubbleGuard. They seemingly were about to get into combat. BubbleGuard looked at me with a confident face and said:

"Leave this to me and stay behind. As the talented general of the guard of this castle, it is my duty to keep every member in the staff safe." BubbleGuard told me.

The manticore then roared. " BubbleGuard, you have to win this D'Magic challenge against me first."

The manticore launched a couple of magical attacks against him. BubbleGuard blocked all of its magical advances. One of those spells hit a ....cube, I guess?... and then BubbleGuard trapped me and the manticore in bubbles. I then remember an explosion. I floated away and waited for you guys to arrive." He ends the story hoping he didn't forget anything.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #29

A proper and polite introduction shall not be denied, nonetheless! Tailwind boomed.

She then thought about what Night Shift explained, and came up with a theory. What is it you can tell me about Deepwood? She asks, very specifically.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

"From his very first day of work, to our missions together to even seeing him in the morning before going to the forest. He first arrived to this forest at the same time as Sugar Rush and you. I cant remember anything before that of my life at the castle. If that makes any sense. I am not sure I can make much sense of it." Night Shift struggles a bit to explain.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores: