New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [IC II]

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    The fletcher nods in the direction of a big rack of bows as she's closing shop; Longbows, shortbows, some as big as a pony. Various wood grains and strengths too. One in particular that catches Beryl's eye is a bow seemingly made of crystal. It clearly is from the empire judging by its make and craftmanship.

"Feel free to test their pull," the mare says from the counter.
    "Wow, you have a crystal longbow?" Beryl remarks, betraying her interest. She tests out the pull of it and it feels just like home. She could swear this was the same kind of bow she practiced with when her father sent her to learn how to fight.

"I'd like this one, please, and a quiver with 20 arrows. How much for that in total?"

2. - Top - End - #182
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    "Wow, you have a crystal longbow?" Beryl remarks, betraying her interest. She tests out the pull of it and it feels just like home. She could swear this was the same kind of bow she practiced with when her father sent her to learn how to fight.

"I'd like this one, please, and a quiver with 20 arrows. How much for that in total?"
    "All together, 52 gold," the fletcher answers. "Crystal bows are a rarity this far south, but interestingly not in high demand. Most folks around these parts seem to think more 'novelty' when they see it."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"All together, 52 gold," the fletcher answers. "Crystal bows are a rarity this far south, but interestingly not in high demand. Most folks around these parts seem to think more 'novelty' when they see it."
    "I don't blame them. If you're used to a wooden bow, then you'd want another. I'm used to the crystal bow, it has its quirks, but it shoots as well as any bow."

Beryl fishes out 52 gold from her purse and puts them on the counter. "And that should be fifty-two. Nice doing business with you. I really didn't expect find one of these." Beryl looks at her new crystal longbow with a pleased expression.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spirit smiles, then politely takes a seat near the dartboard and waits for the mare to notice him. Far be it from him to interrupt their game, and there were still hours to kill before Frostbite had his meeting. He could wait.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Magic Talk
    Show
    "I went with Divination, with a minor in transmutation," Ace replies. "After a night's rest it was what my instincts told me, and momma always says think with your instinct. Never steers you wrong when you're trying to survive."
    Spoiler: Magic and such
    Show
    "That's good advice. Very sorcerer-like, if I may say so. Does magic run in your family at all?"

Ace leads those that wish to return to the college. At the entrance he knocks on the door and Ivy answers. "Ace! You're back!" the mare squeals happily. She hugs her friend and lets everyone in past the wards. "Master Librarian left last night and hasn't returned, but she said you might come by. So, tell me what happened! How was your trip? Did you all do... what ever you do? ...what did you do?" She goes to get some tea and biscuits while listening for the party to explain it all.
    "We had some crazy times. Lifting a curse from a village, fighting an elemental creature, dealing with dead bodies, and now we have a giant spider following us. Good times."

Ivy sighs, but she seems okay with it, giving Ace a playful punch in the shoulder. "Okay. For you, I'll do the thing." She leaves the room and comes back several minutes later with a small trunk full of random clothes and accessories.
    "...The thing?"
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

6. - Top - End - #186

Beryl fishes out 52 gold from her purse and puts them on the counter. "And that should be fifty-two. Nice doing business with you. I really didn't expect find one of these." Beryl looks at her new crystal longbow with a pleased expression.
    "Imperial weapons rarely find their way this far south. Perhaps that one was meant for you," the fletcher says. "Well, you have yourself a fine evening and good hunting to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Fable Wright View Post
    Spirit smiles, then politely takes a seat near the dartboard and waits for the mare to notice him. Far be it from him to interrupt their game, and there were still hours to kill before Frostbite had his meeting. He could wait.
    (3d20)[8][16][17](41)
    The game was over in just minutes after Spirit sits down. The zebra trounces both opponents with two near bullseyes, scoring the most points. There are cheers, jeers, and the exchange of money all around. The crowd then disperses a bit as patrons get refills. The zebra mare stands by the dart board, pulling out her daggers and counting her earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Spoiler: Magic and such
    Show
    "That's good advice. Very sorcerer-like, if I may say so. Does magic run in your family at all?"
    Show
    "Magic... runs a little in my family. My mother mostly, lots of little illusion tricks. My oldest brother knows how to make fire and one sister can do a bit of prestidigitation," Ace recalls. "My siblings and I pick up our skills from traveling mages. It comes natural for my mother. I'm the first to actually enroll in a college to study it full time."

"We had some crazy times. Lifting a curse from a village, fighting an elemental creature, dealing with dead bodies, and now we have a giant spider following us. Good times."
    Ivy seems quite enamored with the part about lifting curses and fighting elementals, but that cheer gets uncomfortable on the subject of dead bodies. She look curious on the subject of giant spiders. "Sounds like it was an exciting adventure. I'm sorry that I missed it."

"...The thing?"
    "Uh... my previous life before Master Librarian took me in. It was... *ahem* less lawful. But it involved making good disguises so... kinda okay?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2016-05-09 at 07:37 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Crossguard returns the salute, and joins Beryl.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Imperial weapons rarely find their way this far south. Perhaps that one was meant for you," the fletcher says. "Well, you have yourself a fine evening and good hunting to you."
    Beryl can't help but laugh a little at that. "Heh, you're not the first to say something like that to me today. But you have a nice evening, too!"

Beryl leaves the store and runs into...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Crossguard returns the salute, and joins Beryl.
    "Oh, hey, Cross! Look what I got!" Beryl says as she points to the crystal longbow. "I can't believe they actually had one! I mean, I could totally use a wooden local one, but they had a genuine Crystal Empire import, like the ones I trained with!"

Beryl realizes that she's actually fanfilly-ing over a weapon and decides to reel it in to not look like some deranged assassin. "Way too late, there..."

"So, um, anyway... You're meeting with Dame Epee tomorrow, right? Can I come along again? I have so many questions about this thing. Not the bow, the dream-vision-paladin thing. Which is actually why I bought the bow..." Beryl slows down a it. "I have been too deep in thought today, just got me even more confused. So many questions, so few answers..."

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Beryl can't help but laugh a little at that. "Heh, you're not the first to say something like that to me today. But you have a nice evening, too!"

Beryl leaves the store and runs into...

"Oh, hey, Cross! Look what I got!" Beryl says as she points to the crystal longbow. "I can't believe they actually had one! I mean, I could totally use a wooden local one, but they had a genuine Crystal Empire import, like the ones I trained with!"

Beryl realizes that she's actually fanfilly-ing over a weapon and decides to reel it in to not look like some deranged assassin. "Way too late, there..."

"So, um, anyway... You're meeting with Dame Epee tomorrow, right? Can I come along again? I have so many questions about this thing. Not the bow, the dream-vision-paladin thing. Which is actually why I bought the bow..." Beryl slows down a it. "I have been too deep in thought today, just got me even more confused. So many questions, so few answers..."
    Crossguard nods. "Of course, Beryl. Your bow is most impressive. Most crystal I've seen isn't flexible enough for a bow, though. Is there a secret technique for that used in the Crystal Empire?" She smiles. "In fact, I'm about to inquire for some Javelins myself. Though my magic can work at range, I'd like something else to back it up."
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Crossguard nods. "Of course, Beryl. Your bow is most impressive. Most crystal I've seen isn't flexible enough for a bow, though. Is there a secret technique for that used in the Crystal Empire?" She smiles. "In fact, I'm about to inquire for some Javelins myself. Though my magic can work at range, I'd like something else to back it up."
    "It's something about using different kinds of crystals... I don't really know the details, I think it might be crystallized wood, or something like that. Our weaponsmiths only really tell what we need to know to use them. They like their secrets."

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Ivy seems quite enamored with the part about lifting curses and fighting elementals, but that cheer gets uncomfortable on the subject of dead bodies. She look curious on the subject of giant spiders. "Sounds like it was an exciting adventure. I'm sorry that I missed it."

"Uh... my previous life before Master Librarian took me in. It was... *ahem* less lawful. But it involved making good disguises so... kinda okay?"
    "Don't worry, I'm not going to judge," Midnight says. He looks through the chest, examining the contents. "So what then, your plan is to dress Ace up in a disguise?"
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

12. - Top - End - #192

"In fact, I'm about to inquire for some Javelins myself. Though my magic can work at range, I'd like something else to back it up."
    Crossguard can see a blacksmith nearby that carries the kind of weapon she's looking for. He's still open for a bit longer!

"It's something about using different kinds of crystals... I don't really know the details, I think it might be crystallized wood, or something like that. Our weaponsmiths only really tell what we need to know to use them. They like their secrets."
    "I bet you'll put it through its paces tonight."

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    "So what then, your plan is to dress Ace up in a disguise?"
    "I can dress any of you up," Ivy says. "If the Brotherhood does know what you all look like, you might want to not look like yourself. They already kidnapped Ace once. Wouldn't want them making a second attempt on his cute face, you know?" Ivy winks at Ace.

Ace responds by breaking eye contact and blushing ever so slightly.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    "Magic... runs a little in my family. My mother mostly, lots of little illusion tricks. My oldest brother knows how to make fire and one sister can do a bit of prestidigitation," Ace recalls. "My siblings and I pick up our skills from traveling mages. It comes natural for my mother. I'm the first to actually enroll in a college to study it full time."
    Spoiler: Magic: the Chattening
    Show
    Frost smiles as he listens to Ace talk, while also copying down notes from the spellbook. He makes a mental note to buy a proper book of his own later. "Ahh, I see. Possibly your mother has some sorcerer blood?"

Frost smirks at her. "Don't worry. We won't tell. So, what would you recommend?"

"I can dress any of you up," Ivy says. "If the Brotherhood does know what you all look like, you might want to not look like yourself. They already kidnapped Ace once. Wouldn't want them making a second attempt on his cute face, you know?" Ivy winks at Ace.

Frost resists the urge to go "Awwwww."
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Crossguard can see a blacksmith nearby that carries the kind of weapon she's looking for. He's still open for a bit longer!

"I bet you'll put it through its paces tonight."

Crossguard trots in. "Greetings, sir. I am Crossguard Platine. I seek a Javelin of excellent craft. One which could be used to perhaps channel my wrath."

15. - Top - End - #195

Spoiler: Magic: the Chattening
    Show
    Frost smiles as he listens to Ace talk, while also copying down notes from the spellbook. He makes a mental note to buy a proper book of his own later. "Ahh, I see. Possibly your mother has some sorcerer blood?"
    Spoiler: Dance Magic Talk
    Show
    "Possibly? I never asked about it," Ace says. "She's not the easiest one to talk to, but... maybe next time I visit home."

Frost smirks at her. "Don't worry. We won't tell. So, what would you recommend?"

Frost resists the urge to go "Awwwww."
    "I'm going to look up some things in the private library," Ace states as he heads for the stairs. "Any of the other students around, Ivy?"

Ivy shrugs, going back to her costume collection. "Triss probably asleep and Otto is upstairs making dinner or something. Everyone else is out for the night." After Ace slips away up the stairs, Ivy tosses Frost some clothes. "I dunno what to recommend. I mean, you're going to meet up with... what again? Brotherhood? I dunno what assassins go for in fashion. You want to dress in all black? I got all black."

Crossguard trots in. "Greetings, sir. I am Crossguard Platine. I seek a Javelin of excellent craft. One which could be used to perhaps channel my wrath."
    "Yes, over here is a fine collection. Iron shaft pilums, should get you good distance," the smith says.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Crossguard looks one over, hefts it with her Ponykinesis.

17. - Top - End - #197

Spirit mutters a prayer for Guidance under his breath, then waves at the zebra mare in a friendly manner, hoping to catch her attention. He has no idea how she'd react to him; best let her instigate dialogue, and let him get a read on her.

Spoiler: Insight
    Show
    (1d4+5)[7]+(1d20)[19] Insight
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #198

Crossguard looks one over, hefts it with her Ponykinesis.
    The weight feels pretty balanced; decently made.

"It's five silver for one of my javelins," the smith says.

Spirit mutters a prayer for Guidance under his breath, then waves at the zebra mare in a friendly manner, hoping to catch her attention. He has no idea how she'd react to him; best let her instigate dialogue, and let him get a read on her.

Spoiler: Insight
    Show
    [roll0]+[roll1] Insight
    The mare finishes counting her purse and puts it away before walking over to Spirit. Her body language reads that she is disinterested and a little tired. She does look up and see the giant spider, but it seems to just illicit an eyeball roll out of her.

"Can I help you with something? Directions? Pest control?" she asks.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

The weight feels pretty balanced; decently made.

"It's five silver for one of my javelins," the smith says.

The mare finishes counting her purse and puts it away before walking over to Spirit. Her body language reads that she is disinterested and a little tired. She does look up and see the giant spider, but it seems to just illicit an eyeball roll out of her.

Crossguard smiles and hands him one gold coin. "Keep the change."

20. - Top - End - #200

Spirit smiles and shakes his head. "No, no, she's just traveling with me. Reminds me of home. I'm... new to this general area, and I haven't seen many kinsfolk here I could talk to. It seems like a nice place, but I've no idea what its secrets are. Is there a hidden treasure of a restaurant stashed somewhere? A venom bar for those who miss the taste of home? A sports district that no one has told me of?

"Or perhaps more importantly, what kind of hobbies do ponies have in this town? I've seen trading tales by the fire, a very cutthroat coin collector community, and fishing has to be popular around these parts. Anything more you can tell me about them?"
    Spirit watches very closely how she reacts to mentioning the 'cutthroat coin collectors.' She's almost certainly involved, but it's how she takes the hint that matters.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201

Crossguard smiles and hands him one gold coin. "Keep the change."
    "Oh, thank you! Many blessings to you, generous knight!" Crossguard's generosity had made the smith's night.

"...a very cutthroat coin collector community..."

Spirit watches very closely how she reacts to mentioning the 'cutthroat coin collectors.' She's almost certainly involved, but it's how she takes the hint that matters.
    The zebra mare doesn't react much to the 'cutthroat coin collectors' remark. A little on the annoyed side. After Spirit finishes his questioning, she points to various directions. "Well, you won't find comforts of 'home' if you're a tribal. Might wanna head on the road south and try the Henry clan. If you're just looking for good booze, you're already here. There's a wrestling stadium in the fancier northern district, but otherwise you'll find the usual shady stuff ponies do in any seedy bar; gambling, knife throwing, trying to out-drink one another..." She gives a little shrug, but after a quick glance around, she does lean in closer to whisper.

"If you're looking to collect coins, I hear the ones to die for are at the Dale East Sea Company, downtown. After hours, ask for Golden Nugget."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2016-05-11 at 01:36 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #202

Spirit nods slowly. "I see... thank you very much for your time." He gets up, stretches, then heads over to the bartender, leaving behind a silver piece to thank the zebra mare. Even if she had won a big purse, showing what gratitude he could afford didn't hurt.

When he reaches the bartender, he'll wave and ask if the room the party rented last time was available. He could feel his coin purse crying under the strain of lending out to Ace and picking up the tab two nights in a row, but Shelia did insist on nesting for the night after the hat, and it seemed... unwise to leave her unattended in the common room. Just a bit.

Should he procure the room, or a similar one, he'll lead Sheila inside while ritually casting Speak With Animals. Once inside, he'll light the fireplace and explain the situation. "You are free to nest here for the night, good Lady. I've still business to complete after sundown, and you are free to stay here or follow me when that happens, whichever you prefer. Here, it is warm and free from wind, but I'd ask that you not leave this room nor spin a web nor eat the ponies that come into this room. If you go with me, there is a chance that you may stockpile some food for later, though you'd have only my spellery to keep you warm."

Spoiler: Knowledge on Dale East Sea Company
    Show

(1d4+4)[7]+(1d20)[20] History. Does Spirit know anything about this company, and/or when it's likely to close for the night? Or if it coincidentally happens to close around 10:30 and he spotted it just next to the Rusty Anchor, last time Trace dragged him there?
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Beryl smiles at Crossguard's generosity. Now there's a virtue that Beryl will have to work on, stupid business teachings...

As they leave, Beryl starts... "I wonder if I got enough arrows... Hrm, I still prefer the sword, I think." She then sheepishly adds "So, what are we doing? I have not paid much attention since we left Koldstone..."

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

"So... How did you go from less than lawful to apprentice wizard? The Master Librarian doesn't seem like the type to take ponies in out of charity."
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

25. - Top - End - #205

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    "So... How did you go from less than lawful to apprentice wizard? The Master Librarian doesn't seem like the type to take ponies in out of charity."
    "Well, happened one night when I broke into this place," Ivy explains. "I figured out how to get past her wards and that seemed to impress her. So, she gave me the choice of applying as an apprentice or being turned into a newt. You can probably guess which path I took."

As they leave, Beryl starts... "I wonder if I got enough arrows... Hrm, I still prefer the sword, I think." She then sheepishly adds "So, what are we doing? I have not paid much attention since we left Koldstone..."
    Beryl will remember that the Master Librarian gave the party free reign to her public library section and that Midnight n Frost went there with Ace.

Should he procure the room, or a similar one, he'll lead Sheila inside while ritually casting Speak With Animals. Once inside, he'll light the fireplace and explain the situation. "You are free to nest here for the night, good Lady. I've still business to complete after sundown, and you are free to stay here or follow me when that happens, whichever you prefer. Here, it is warm and free from wind, but I'd ask that you not leave this room nor spin a web nor eat the ponies that come into this room. If you go with me, there is a chance that you may stockpile some food for later, though you'd have only my spellery to keep you warm."

Spoiler: Knowledge on Dale East Sea Company
    Show

[roll0]+[roll1] History. Does Spirit know anything about this company, and/or when it's likely to close for the night? Or if it coincidentally happens to close around 10:30 and he spotted it just next to the Rusty Anchor, last time Trace dragged him there?
    The room was available and so procured. Sheila made herself comfortable hanging from the ceiling. As best a giant spider could in any case. "Nesting without web? Shall I move the moon for you as well? ...fine, I'll not web or eat any half-walkers."

Spoiler: Dale East Sea Company
    Show
    It is the largest shipping company in the Fetloch area, and perhaps among the top five mercantile powers of the eastern seaboard. Founded nearly three-quarters of a century ago with just two ships sailing across the sea to griffon lands, it now comprises at least two dozen registered ships and is solely run by the Dale pegasus family. They have always controlled a majority of company shares. The family is known for being shrewd negotiators and using their influence to wiggle out of things like taxes and import restrictions (but then, most large shipping companies are accused of that and yet everyone still buys from these big companies). Their prices are competitive so no one seems to complain too loudly (unless you're a competitor). The Dale family is known to be friends with the Trent family, and because of that one of the company's biggest (and most lucrative) exports is Sweet Carrots.

The company is currently run by the brothers Kirk and Berwick, inheriting the reins from their father Lord Glen Dale (retired about five years ago to Oldenburg). Interestingly, Glen Dale inherited control of the company some 26ish years ago when his older sister Sunny Dale was murdered. It was assumed Sunny was the target of a robbery (as she made herself quite wealthy when she controlled the company by "borrowing" from its own capital) and the heist went wrong. Her only daughter, Penny Dale, had no interest in the company and left the family lime light, taking to traveling among caravans in the area, but ultimately fell into obscurity.

The DESC is self-insured, with their own bank headquartered in Oldenburg (and with smaller branches in Arendale and Basuto). They also insure a few smaller caravan companies and local businesses that have come under their wing (haha see what I did there?), so the company is in no danger of going away any time soon. Of the two brothers, Kirk (the older) is the more popular and charismatic one, and hence generally the face of the company.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Dance Magic Talk
    Show
    "Possibly? I never asked about it," Ace says. "She's not the easiest one to talk to, but... maybe next time I visit home."
    Spoiler: klaT cigaM
    Show
    Frost nods without saying anything. He wonders what his own mother is like. Would she be hard to talk to? Would she have magic of her own? Would... would she even recognise him? And his father... would he be kind or rough? Strong or smart or both or neither?

All the more reason to find them.

(OOC: I'm ready to finish this bit up if you are)

After Ace slips away up the stairs, Ivy tosses Frost some clothes. "I dunno what to recommend. I mean, you're going to meet up with... what again? Brotherhood? I dunno what assassins go for in fashion. You want to dress in all black? I got all black."
    "Black is probably the safest option. Maybe with something to cover some of my face up too."
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2016-05-12 at 03:29 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Beryl smiles at Crossguard's generosity. Now there's a virtue that Beryl will have to work on, stupid business teachings...

"Spirit is currently working on getting a room for his new companion and talking with that zebra mare from last time. Midnight, Frost, and Ace went to the Master Librarian's library to concoct a disguise for a meeting."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Spirit is currently working on getting a room for his new companion and talking with that zebra mare from last time. Midnight, Frost, and Ace went to the Master Librarian's library to concoct a disguise for a meeting."
    "Oh right. Sorry, my mind has been kind of running over with that..." Beryl catches herself not really wanting to say the name out loud in case she's somepony's archenemy, "...that dream. Maybe the library has a book on ancient Paladins? I just need to see that name one place outside my head... just so I know it's real."

"I mean, I'm sure one of your people might know, but that's tomorrow. Might as well check what I can today."

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

"Agreed. Research is a better plan than recklessness, given no immediate pressure."

30. - Top - End - #210

"Black is probably the safest option. Maybe with something to cover some of my face up too."
    Ivy dresses Frost in black robes with a matching hood. A splash of magic on his face changes his fur color to look more like a rustic brown. She holds up a mirror. "So... what do you think? The necromancer look is you. I'll have to reapply the illusion part before you make the meeting, but with this you'll be able to fool your own mother."

"Maybe the library has a book on ancient Paladins? I just need to see that name one place outside my head... just so I know it's real."
    "Agreed. Research is a better plan than recklessness, given no immediate pressure."
    Assuming the two paladins head to the mage college to make use of the library, they will be able to see Midnight, Ivy, and some kind of necromancer-looking stallion there in the lobby/livingroom area.
    Digo Dragon - Artist