New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you have ANY IDEA who JUST THE OTHER DAY spent her evening CRYING WHILST READING OUR OLD PM EXCHANGE?

????????????

;_________;
    I've missed you Kneeblein and your silly budgiedom
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Now whar be Ovis?!
    *bangs uproariously on the table with a pewter stein* WHAR?

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    I done heard that you weren't round here no more. I'm glad that isn't the case.
    I was away for some time, but I returned to seek nourishing, savoury attention.
    By the way, I'm not a doctor, but you seem to have a case of terminal hotness. You should have that looked at. I'm a doctor.

It's Kneebs! It's Kneebs! Hi Kneebs! Look, there are Ovis pictures!
    *jumps up and down*

And who are these little cuties? I don't think I've seen any of them before?

Also, now I finally get to use the animals tag in my index. Yay!
    Hello, Tedditudinous friend! I owe you a letter, but for the madness of the past year. Madness. It is over, mostly, but I am shellshocked in its wake.

You may have a feather from the gray bird on the right, who is Pudding -- I forget when last I wrote you if I had him yet. The blue bird on the left is Bisley. Unfortunately, little Winston grew suddenly ill and returned to the fluff continuum in November. Bisley joined the flock shortly after that.

Ovis's boldness has waxed as much as the length of his fleece to post his pictures here. Would I could inspect his face, however, in greater resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Do you have ANY IDEA who JUST THE OTHER DAY spent her evening CRYING WHILST READING OUR OLD PM EXCHANGE?

????????????

;_________;
    I've missed you Kneeblein and your silly budgiedom
    W...was it my mother? WHO?

Hello, Finings-legume. I've missed you too. Have there been silly draws in my absence?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

W...was it my mother? WHO?

Hello, Finings-legume. I've missed you too. Have there been silly draws in my absence?
    HOW DARE YOU MOCK MEEEEEE

No silly drawings, no. But in the latest... no, wait, the one before the newest RB I made a recap of some golden oldies and went all I MISS U KNEEBIBBLES. I will make a silly drawing for RB right now, though. Stay tuned, my sweetest limb-munchies.

Edit: also yeah agree Randman is a 100% hottie but it's awkward to say it out loud.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-05-27 at 10:54 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Can't tell if you're asking me where or lambasting my spelling, but if it's the latter, know that I can't in my right mind construct the word pair "where be".

Hello, Tedditudinous friend! I owe you a letter, but for the madness of the past year. Madness. It is over, mostly, but I am shellshocked in its wake.
    The madness, otherdimensional, it consumes us all. It may evict us in a slobbery mess, for two precious breaths and a desperate attempt to find our bearings through the deep menal haze, before it comes rolling over us again. And then you're lucky, for there are those who are forever trapped in the vortex, drawn inward to the stable core where only apathy remains.

You may have a feather from the gray bird on the right, who is Pudding -- I forget when last I wrote you if I had him yet. The blue bird on the left is Bisley. Unfortunately, little Winston grew suddenly ill and returned to the fluff continuum in November. Bisley joined the flock shortly after that.
    Oh, right, I remember! For some reason, I'd pictured Pudding as yellow and green also, so I couldn't pick him out in the picture.

And poor Winston, his memory shall live on in the skies where the great birds of the shifting weather spread their wings from horizon to horizon, their soft feathers forming a warming canopy over the little blue egg where their young now sleep, gently drifting through the vast space of dreams.

Ovis's boldness has waxed as much as the length of his fleece to post his pictures here. Would I could inspect his face, however, in greater resolution.
    *whistles while he discreetly sweeps an anonymous file over the desktop*

Alas, both Finn and I have fallen behind on our drawing duties. There have been brave attempts, and there has been an equally soon status quo, for time does bend in mysterious ways, and sometimes it merely bends away.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

5. - Top - End - #65
    Firbolg in the Playground

Er, yes.

Pictures of Ovis.

They will be here this evening, I swear.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a Disney Princess with more later I promise I just suck at adulting yes.

Spoiler
    Show

Sheep is not impressed with my huge amounts of picture taking over the course this past weekend. You can tell this was a picture from Sunday.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2016-05-27 at 01:53 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

No silly drawings, no. But in the latest... no, wait, the one before the newest RB I made a recap of some golden oldies and went all I MISS U KNEEBIBBLES. I will make a silly drawing for RB right now, though. Stay tuned, my sweetest limb-munchies.

Edit: also yeah agree Randman is a 100% hottie but it's awkward to say it out loud.
    *mock mock smock mock*

I am so glad I'm not the only one who misses the sweet charm of the silly art. I also want to see the new silly draw!

I will quietly concur with this assessment of Randman.

By the way, I'm not a doctor, but you seem to have a case of terminal hotness. You should have that looked at. I'm a doctor.

*meekly meeks out a "baah" from behind a corner, meekly*

Oh, that is a prescription we can fill quite well. We have attention in excess.

Madness in the fun way? However mad it may have been, glad to see yous around all healthy and budgey-packing.

BIRDLING BUDGES. Budger budgeys. Bulgey budgey bulges.

O', to visit Canadia. This may be my next suddenly had and even more suddenly realized dream. But some more pictures of my optics should be around sometime. Terrifying photographs of my face, dolloped in such makeup as to cause french courtesans to blush. Also a MoonCat.
    Edit: I looked up. Lookie there. There is a taste. There is more to come.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2016-05-27 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Not meek enough. Also a feline ninja
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Then attention you shall have!
    Oh dear! Terminal you say? Do you have any treatment for it?

I almost made a silly writing last night but I was too tired. Wanted to mimic Lovecraft in random banter...
    And I don't find it awkward. I could use the positive attention right now.

On that note, thank you guys for the compliments!
    Last edited by randman22222; 2016-05-27 at 03:10 PM.
    This avatar by Phase.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, you've got the quintessential part down pat, though I think I understand the origin of the username better now.

Have fun!
    How does my cosplay help you understand my username's origin better?
    Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-05-27 at 03:33 PM.
    LGBTitp

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

That was a 1 kilo bag. AND IT WAS STILL 50% AIR!
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2016-05-29 at 06:54 PM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Did it still contain 1 kg of material though?
    My Avatar is Glimtwizzle, a Gnomish Fighter/Illusionist by Cuthalion.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

This is, apparently, a feature, not a bug. The "air" (actually nitrogen, iirc) acts as a cushion which stops the product getting overly damaged. It also stops it from going stale. Lose all the "air" from a bag of crisps or peanuts and you'll end up with a bag largely full of stale crumbs.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Er, yes.

Pictures of Ovis.

They will be here this evening, I swear.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a Disney Princess with more later I promise I just suck at adulting yes.

Spoiler
    Show

Sheep is not impressed with my huge amounts of picture taking over the course this past weekend. You can tell this was a picture from Sunday.
    Sheep is best Disney Princess, and I'm running out of unused index tags.

Spoiler
    Show

You have a very nice hair going on there.
    So tempted to drop the "h"...

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    This is, apparently, a feature, not a bug. The "air" (actually nitrogen, iirc) acts as a cushion which stops the product getting overly damaged. It also stops it from going stale. Lose all the "air" from a bag of crisps or peanuts and you'll end up with a bag largely full of stale crumbs.
    I'm pretty sure it's both. Peanuts are fairly resistent to being tossed around, and you only need an oxygen-free environment to preserve them, so there's definitely more air than necessary in that bag. Ballooning the bag to make it look larger is pretty much the oldest trick in the book when it comes to snacks marketing...

Show

13. - Top - End - #73

I liked how I looked on Sunday, so I decided it's selfie time :D

Spoiler
    Show

(Please don't index me, I'm shy v.v)
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

I'm pretty sure it's both. Peanuts are fairly resistent to being tossed around, and you only need an oxygen-free environment to preserve them, so there's definitely more air than necessary in that bag. Ballooning the bag to make it look larger is pretty much the oldest trick in the book when it comes to snacks marketing...
    Well that is likely true, yes. Still, as any schoolboy knows, the important factor is weight, not volume. A 1kg bag that's the size of a small car still contains the same quantity of product as one more reasonably proportioned, and if you're fooled by the former, that's really your own fault.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

It's still a waste of material for the most part.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post

Spoiler
    Show

You are very cute ^_^

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Definitely a well-made picture, all in all. Say, are you a hobby or professional photographer?

Also, your shirt caught my curiousity. Too bad the camera is in the way so I can't read what it says on it...

Noted, I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    Well that is likely true, yes. Still, as any schoolboy knows, the important factor is weight, not volume. A 1kg bag that's the size of a small car still contains the same quantity of product as one more reasonably proportioned, and if you're fooled by the former, that's really your own fault.
    Human psychology begs to differ. So much of our selection mechanisms are buried in the subconscious that we can't be quite said to be in control of our own decisions. I mean, on the macroscopic plane we definitely are (and a peanut bag the size of a small car is just too unwieldy), but when the distinction between two choices is so small that they're practically the same, we're all quite easy to manipulate.

Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
    How does my cosplay help you understand my username's origin better?
    Because you're big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

19. - Top - End - #79

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
    You are very cute ^_^
    Thank you ^_^
    Definitely a well-made picture, all in all. Say, are you a hobby or professional photographer?

Also, your shirt caught my curiousity. Too bad the camera is in the way so I can't read what it says on it...
    Heh, I didn't expect a mirror selfie to get called a well made picture. But yes, I'm a hobby photographer.

Spoiler: Pictures? Pictures!
    Show

Also, the shirt says "Not all who wander are lost// New Zealand" and has a picture of some mountains, a lake and some wanderers.
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, the shirt says "Not all who wander are lost// New Zealand" and has a picture of some mountains, a lake and some wanderers.
    I thought that was what it was! But I mentally inserted a "those" and then I thought the line couldn't possibly fit in the space allotted. Vindication!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Heh, I didn't expect a mirror selfie to get called a well made picture. But yes, I'm a hobby photographer.
    There is a certain crisp to pictures taken by an actual photographer which we laypeople seldom manage to achieve (hence how I could identify you were a photographer). Your mirror selfie thus looks more well-made than most pictures I can compose with planning.

Spoiler: Pictures? Pictures!
    Show

Very pretty nature pictures! I'd love to walk down that forest path, it looks so verdant and serene.

Ahh, I see.

Show

22. - Top - End - #82
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

That is one sweet-ass photo of a frog, even if he doesn't hold a candle to the glory of the hypno-toad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: It's me with my babyface :<
    Show

I think the resolution is mucked up a bit, sadly, and my hair is being a bit silly.
    Not really sure why I'm posting this to be honest, I don't usually like to share my face. But I've battled with the idea of sharing here and decided go through with it. Could I also make a request to not be indexed?
    Sorry
    Washed up Gm in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenChord View Post
    This seems like a level of crazy-talk only you could accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mick View Post
    ... I've played a few games with D20ragon as GM in the past, and I have to vouch for his skill - he's an excellent writer, his world-building is top-notch ... and his games are, while sometimes too ambitious, some of the most fun to be had on these boards.
    avatar by the marvelous asdflove

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D20ragon View Post
    Spoiler: It's me with my babyface :<
    Show

I think the resolution is mucked up a bit, sadly, and my hair is being a bit silly.
    I think it's being silly in a fun way.

Also, I dig your shirt. It reminds me of the logotype of a local electropop band, Lissi Dancefloor Disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by D20ragon View Post
    Not really sure why I'm posting this to be honest, I don't usually like to share my face. But I've battled with the idea of sharing here and decided go through with it. Could I also make a request to not be indexed?
    Sorry
    No need to apologise, neither for your appearance nor your request. Not indexing you doesn't mean any additional work for me, and it's not like the index is crucial for the survival of the community. At least unless Rich and Rawhide are monetising it in some shady way, that is.

Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Profit can be made anywhere, never forget
    Washed up Gm in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenChord View Post
    This seems like a level of crazy-talk only you could accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mick View Post
    ... I've played a few games with D20ragon as GM in the past, and I have to vouch for his skill - he's an excellent writer, his world-building is top-notch ... and his games are, while sometimes too ambitious, some of the most fun to be had on these boards.
    avatar by the marvelous asdflove

26. - Top - End - #86

LGBTitp

27. - Top - End - #87

Spoiler: face blurring, 'cause I'm a loser
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

28. - Top - End - #88

Full set of pics from Phoenix Comicon coming soon, but for now, enjoy this one:

Spoiler: Made a few changes to my costume
    Show
    Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-06-09 at 02:11 AM.
    LGBTitp

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Ooo, wow, those are some pretty gems! Do want!

My inner dwarf immediately wakes up to their names, even up to the point of shaking my fist at the microline.

Dinosaurs and con pictures are nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
    Spoiler: face blurring, 'cause I'm a loser
    Show
    Now this presents an interesting conundrum: How am I supposed to index this picture?

Show
    The lack of contrast makes it a bit hard to pick out the details, but it does look good.

Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Show
    How did you fit in such a small prop?

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak