New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10 Days IC

1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: 10 Days IC

Marstel suddenly steps backwards onto one knee, hands twisting midair, flowing into an extravagant bow, one hand on the chest, the other outstretched backwards...

"Maaaarstel LeeerhGrande! Gentleman and bard, pleased to make your acquaintance! Now I must say I appreciate the banter, but I think I must be heading off now... take this for your troubles good fellow!"

Marstel leaves 2 more coins onto the bench in front of the dwarf, taking the "Dwarven Stout" drink he bought (but purposely not drinking it) with him, careful not to spill it as he rises onto his feet.

Marstel then goes toward and up the stairs, trying to follow the three women before he lost trace of them completely.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Sammy looks at over at Bertram as he finishes counting out his 375 coins for a new wand. He looks back at the trader, then quickly whips his head around again, his eyes wide. "Whoi, Bertram!! Oi can't wait fer everyone ta see your disguise! Whoi, it's.." he sniggers. "It's perfect!! If only Oi was so lucky, i'd never worry about all those people out ta...cause me trouble"

Sammy shifts his attention back to the wand-crafter. "Oi'll be back later, eh, ta pick up tha wand and pay you handsomly for yer exemplary service! You're most koind, Ser..." Sammy waits for him to utter his name and completes his praise.

He then wanders over to the Fortunes area and picks among the many fortune tents. He gets out his dice, rolls them onto a passerby's cart, and snatches them up as the man passes by.
    Spoiler: He rolls...
    Show

(2d6)[5]

Sammy approaches the fifth "fortune" tent he sees and enters abruptly. "Ello there! 'Ow much for your best fortune?"
    Last edited by ~Corvus~; 2016-06-13 at 08:38 AM.
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Bertram looks confused when he notices the amusement of the other two. I... am unsure as to what causes this amusement and I am reasonably certain that an explanation would merely cause me to be angered. Which is why I will be going now. Good day."

After leaving the tent, Bertram reorients himself for a moment and then walks towards the nearest purple tent.
    Yar! I'm a signature virus, copy me into your signature!

An RPG I'm working on

Homebrew: Arcane Architect

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: Purple Tent
    Show
    As Sammy and Bertram enter the purple tent, they see a dark-haired woman sitting in a chair, elbow on the table and cheek firmly planted on a fist. A light fog fills the tent, but it seems to have dissipated. She looks over to the duo and offers a weak smile. Finally! Some... real guests! Care to have a fortune? Want to know love or the future?

Sitting across from her in the other available chair is a certain Mr. Meow. He looks to Sammy and Bertram and lets out a meow.

As Marstel charges up the stairs, the bartender Dwarf calls out to him. Thanks for the generous tip Marstella!

At the top of the stairs, Marstel sees the brunette step into a room. Upon following the trio of ladies, he finds himself outside of a room at the inn. The door opens immediately, and a hand pulls the unsuspecting man in. The brunette stands before Marstel. Her slender body is covered only by a white cloth, wrapped a bit tightly. Her caramel eyes look to Marstel softly as her mouth curves into a smile. Behind her, the other two girls sit on a bed. Not much else is visible in the room. The room is rather dark, however, as the window is mostly covered, letting in only a little bit of the evening sun. She places a soft hand on Marstel's shoulder. You found us... darling. What can we do for you? Whatever you want. Anything at all!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground

Marstel seems taken aback, and uncharacteristically shy. He starts to stutter...
    "O-o-oh, err... I'm sorry? I th-thought you may have n-needed some advice on y-your clothing? Y-you seem like quite ch-charming g-girls..."

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Giving Loyalty a pat on the flank Ser Gaspard takes his trident from the saddle and loops it through his belt. He then proceeds to wander aimlessly around the festivities utterly overwhelmed by the variety of entertainment options.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by the Frogman View Post
    Spoiler: Purple Tent
    Show
    As Sammy and Bertram enter the purple tent, they see a dark-haired woman sitting in a chair, elbow on the table and cheek firmly planted on a fist. A light fog fills the tent, but it seems to have dissipated. She looks over to the duo and offers a weak smile. Finally! Some... real guests! Care to have a fortune? Want to know love or the future?

Sitting across from her in the other available chair is a certain Mr. Meow. He looks to Sammy and Bertram and lets out a meow.
    "Ah, greetings, Ma'am, Mr. Meow. We would indeed like to know our future - that is, unless you are currently busy, in which case we would be willing to wait outside."
    Yar! I'm a signature virus, copy me into your signature!

An RPG I'm working on

Homebrew: Arcane Architect

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes," Sammy adds, "your most informative fortune for me, please!"
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more

9. - Top - End - #279
    Barbarian in the Playground

In the purple tent, the fortune teller looks to the party, then back to the cat. She shakes her head and hovers her hands inches from the crystal ball. The fog in the room thickens, making it very difficult to see. The woman bellows in a strange voice. It sounds like several people are talking with the woman, but no one else has entered the tent. There's a faint glow through the fog. It does not take long to realize that the woman's eyes are glowing, the source of that glow.

Hell has come to Watertown! Satan has come to claim his world!

In the Rock House, the brunette looks to Marstel. Her large eyes look pleadingly to Marstel as her hands work on her top. She holds her top before her, just covering her oversized breasts.

I want you to pound me. the woman says softly as she licks her lips.

Before Marstel can respond, the room begins to shake. The brunette falls over, knocking her head on a nearby table. She crumples to the floor in silence, her top now draping her motionless body. The two other women shriek from the bed as the room continues shaking. Outside, the darkness has returned. This time, however, the darkness has completely enveloped Watertown.

As Gaspard sits outside the stable, he is caught off guard by the overwhelming darkness. The darkness completely surrounds Gaspard in seconds, making it impossible to see. The neighing of horses echoes and screams fill the air. The ground beneath Gaspard begins to crack. As the cracks continue and as the cracks grow, a reddish glow comes up from the ground. The darkness reflects a red light from the ground, as the red lights surround all of Watertown. The screams echo throughout, but all is lost.

The ground shakes violently one more time before collapsing into the earth. After what feels like an eternal fall, The earth remains still again. Everyone is surrounded by a reddish glow. The heat is almost overwhelming as hideous laughter fills the air.

Welcome to Hell!

The End