New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: 7th Sea 2nd Ed

1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default 7th Sea 2nd Ed

(My apologies if this is already a thread, i didnt see one already though)
    So i walked into my LFGS & during a conversation with the ower, he mentioned 7th Sea 2nd ed. & directed me to the kickstarter.

This is really exciting because ive always loved the setting & but never had the chance to play. What is the playgrounds experience with 7th sea? Anything you look forward to? Anything youd like to see replaced?

As for me i just hope they keep Drakeneisen powerful & only for those from Eisen.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: 7th Sea 2nd Ed

I read the quickstart rules but didn't play them. Things look really cool, with a strong move in a narrativist direction.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: 7th Sea 2nd Ed

Funny 7th Sea Story
    Spoiler
    Show
    I was tired of playing the Face all the time. Let someone else be the talker. I'm going to just play the muscle this time around. So I made myself an Eisen Noble.

Oh sure he's nobility, but he's too crude for most of the nobility and to posh for lower classes. He doesn't fit in, he's loud, obnoxious, and a heck of a brawler with his Darchensteele Panzerfist.

only... everyone else in the party is a member of a secret society so trying to lay low. They don't want to be center of attention. So... that leaves ME to do the talking, and bringing hell down on the parties head.

Seriously, I am a paying member of the kickstarter. I look forward to seeing new takes on Eisen and Porte magic.

I am also very curious to see how they handle the new world. That's can of worms and a half if they don't handle it just right.
    “You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.” Davis. -Steve Martin- Grand Canyon

Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.