New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCIV: It's A Working Title!

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Uh... because Terra is there? I'm not familair with Judas contract, so I'm lacking a little context here.
    In Teen Titans Go, Terra is the villain that upset many fans.
    However, it is similar to Teen Titans storyline "Judas Contract," where Terra is actually a mole who infiltrated the Teen Titans and actually evil. While the Titans story had her as misunderstood scared girl who redeemed herself by sacrificing herself, the comic version if a psychopathic smoker and ended with her going berserk after thinking that Deathstroke betrayed her (in actuality, Jericho possessed him and freed the titans) and got herself killed when she used her power to collapse HIVE base around her.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    In Teen Titans Go, Terra is the villain that upset many fans.
    However, it is similar to Teen Titans storyline "Judas Contract," where Terra is actually a mole who infiltrated the Teen Titans and actually evil. While the Titans story had her as misunderstood scared girl who redeemed herself by sacrificing herself, the comic version if a psychopathic smoker and ended with her going berserk after thinking that Deathstroke betrayed her (in actuality, Jericho possessed him and freed the titans) and got herself killed when she used her power to collapse HIVE base around her.
    Personally, I was really upset with what TTG! did with Terra. There was great tragedy in the Terra/Beast Boy relationship in the original cartoon, and they thumb their nose at it in TTG! by having BB be a creepy almost stalker that never let her be. And I'm the kind of guy that thinks that drama is overrated and comedy doesn't get the respect it deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Spamalot in the Playground

Personally, I was really upset with what TTG! did with Terra. There was great tragedy in the Terra/Beast Boy relationship in the original cartoon, and they thumb their nose at it in TTG! by having BB be a creepy almost stalker that never let her be. And I'm the kind of guy that thinks that drama is overrated and comedy doesn't get the respect it deserve.
    I was a fan more for Beast BoyXRaven, but yeah, I can see why fans would be upset. TTG! has some pretty good humor, but I really do not like the flanderization of the characters.

Oh, totally forgot to link this-- funny Flutterbat comic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2016-05-29 at 08:45 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

I was a fan more for Beast BoyXRaven, but yeah, I can see why fans would be upset. TTG! has some pretty good humor, but I really do not like the flanderization of the characters.

Spoiler
    Show
    I always saw Raven as asexual myself. Also, I'd laugh at the comic, but that would require me to consider Equestria Girls canon, so...

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe they should go with that Scott Lobdell's trash. That way it would be entertaining to see them being ripped. Also Robin should be Damian Wayne too.
    But there's always Atlee for Teen Titans Tara fans.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

6. - Top - End - #216

Also, I'd laugh at the comic, but that would require me to consider Equestria Girls canon, so...
    Or just an alternate retelling of the series?
    It could be our secret. ^^;

Spoiler
    Show

Maybe they should go with that Scott Lobdell's trash
    Maybe.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #217
    Barbarian in the Playground

Over on Fimfiction GhostofHera****us recommended a series of blogs by user Oliver that examine the world of Equestria from what primary and secondary canon is available. I'm forwarding that recommendation its some good stuff. His blog on radio is my favorite. Short version: Q: why do the Ponies seem to have things like wireless headsets and microphones but no radio stations? A: Their funky magical sun.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe they should go with that Scott Lobdell's trash. That way it would be entertaining to see them being ripped. Also Robin should be Damian Wayne too.
    But there's always Atlee for Teen Titans Tara fans.
    Don't you remember what happens when Scott Lobdell gets Titans to work with? I do, and it's called Red Hood and the Outlaws! I'd rather Starfire be flanderized into being ditzy that as an amnesic nympho.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't you remember what happens when Scott Lobdell gets Titans to work with? I do, and it's called Red Hood and the Outlaws! I'd rather Starfire be flanderized into being ditzy that as an amnesic nympho.
    Well, I meant the Culling one.
    And yes, it's terrible. But my point is that if they use the horrible premise of Teen Titans Go on New 52 Titans, then the show will be watchable since it would seem more like mockery of New 52 than Teen Titans show.
    Also I meant these titans.
    Edit: And here's what I meant by Judas Contract's Terra (just an evil little girl, no remorse and no sympathy) and the comic's opinion of their ship. There's also some "things" with Deathstroke but it's too icky for you to know.
    Last edited by t209; 2016-05-30 at 03:43 PM.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Apple Jack's parents

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I meant the Culling one.
    And yes, it's terrible. But my point is that if they use the horrible premise of Teen Titans Go on New 52 Titans, then the show will be watchable since it would seem more like mockery of New 52 than Teen Titans show.
    Also I meant these titans.
    Edit: And here's what I meant by Judas Contract's Terra (just an evil little girl, no remorse and no sympathy) and the comic's opinion of their ship. There's also some "things" with Deathstroke but it's too icky for you to know.
    A few things: A) The Culling was just a Mary Sue villain playing Battle Royale for four issues. Red Hood and the Outlaws was a horrible character assassination for a beloved character because the sexist author wanted T&A. B) I know that AnimatedSeries!Terra was a very different character Comic!Terra (and that there was a handful of characters with that name), but be honest: no one was judging TTG! Terra against her original counterpart, and C) I know what happened wit her and Deathstroke. Eww.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

So, to follow from last weeks "spend all session fracking around with a dead bison" we get to "spend 80% of session trying to work out if a small child is actually stealing from our camp, failing every spot/listen/search check possible, makig a DC 25 Diplomacy check to get them to come out, be ignored and then say 'righto, we're leaving, you're three days away from the nearest town, come out now as we're going to be galloping and you can't follow us on foot' still not getting anything and going" and "20% of session working around 20-30 fellows who didn't get the memo the Civil War has ended."

This is "PCs frack about with dungeon dressings/random encounters" the game...

12. - Top - End - #222

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    But have you had a party play dress up in a dungeon because they found a treasure trove of outfits? :D

Thread needs more pony--
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: Digo Wants to Write Post-Pony-Apocalypse
    Show
    I've been musing on writing a post-apocalypse Equestria story for a long time. I have the story and the majority of the characters fleshed out, but one thing that recently came up in my mind is whether I should play along in the sandbox of Fallout Equestria or if I should buck the trend and build my own wasteland Equestria world. If the former, it has an already established world to cherry-pick ideas from and can get fans of that sub-fandom interested in checking out my work. If the latter, I have a fairly solid idea of taking a Mad Max cue and having Equestria start off just several years after the King Sombra war (as seen in the season 5 finale) with more freedom to build my own history and a more faithful characterization of the show's cast (or at the very least, my interpretation of what becomes of everyone we love in a great war).

So that's where I am today, pondering which of the two "worlds" I should put my story in.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground

Show
    I've been musing on writing a post-apocalypse Equestria story for a long time. I have the story and the majority of the characters fleshed out, but one thing that recently came up in my mind is whether I should play along in the sandbox of Fallout Equestria or if I should buck the trend and build my own wasteland Equestria world. If the former, it has an already established world to cherry-pick ideas from and can get fans of that sub-fandom interested in checking out my work. If the latter, I have a fairly solid idea of taking a Mad Max cue and having Equestria start off just several years after the King Sombra war (as seen in the season 5 finale) with more freedom to build my own history and a more faithful characterization of the show's cast (or at the very least, my interpretation of what becomes of everyone we love in a great war).

So that's where I am today, pondering which of the two "worlds" I should put my story in.
    Maybe you could try writing the first chapter twice setting it in each world. It might help you decide which you like better once you have them more fleshed out on paper.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

So, to follow from last weeks "spend all session fracking around with a dead bison" we get to "spend 80% of session trying to work out if a small child is actually stealing from our camp, failing every spot/listen/search check possible, makig a DC 25 Diplomacy check to get them to come out, be ignored and then say 'righto, we're leaving, you're three days away from the nearest town, come out now as we're going to be galloping and you can't follow us on foot' still not getting anything and going" and "20% of session working around 20-30 fellows who didn't get the memo the Civil War has ended."

That's hilarious. Kinda frustrating in the DM's chair though. (I remember a time when the party sorcerer was successfully imprisoned by a wooden door cause he didn't want to use up a spell to burn it down).

Thread needs more pony--
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

Those settings are very different. I don't know if it would help, but here's some big differences.

Fallout Equestria
    Spoiler
    Show
    All of the current cast of ponies are all long dead and gone.

Guns are very common

Vehicles exist and are relatively common.

Pre war Equestria wasn't actually that great of a place during the war as racism, treachery, and industrial sabotage were par for the course.

Spoiler: Equestria after Sombra
    Show

As many current ponies as you want including the Mane 6. Except for Luna

More magical, fantasy weapons. (Ice arrows. Swords and spears. The like)

A less blasted landscape if you want.

A less or completely non-evil society prior to the apocalypse.

Hope that helped.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    Maybe you could try writing the first chapter twice setting it in each world. It might help you decide which you like better once you have them more fleshed out on paper.
    'Tis a bit of work, but I can do that. Seems like the setting isn't the main thing for the story as long as it's post-Equestria after a major war.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hope that helped.
    It does help confirm some of my thoughts on the differences. One nice thing in common is they both have cybernetics. ;) The latter wasteland feels a bit more like... Thundarr the Barbarian compared to the former's Fallout roots. Heh, just dated myself a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Hmm, that is pretty interesting. Not sure how good that would turn out, or if Hasbro would even care to hear it out, but still interesting.
    (I have always wanted to see a Sonic and Mario crossover done in a Sonic Adventures style game)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    That's hilarious. Kinda frustrating in the DM's chair though. (I remember a time when the party sorcerer was successfully imprisoned by a wooden door cause he didn't want to use up a spell to burn it down).
    Actually... This is exactly what he WANTS. He's trying to run a freeform-ish sort of game (and power to him because it sort of seems to be working, Lichemaster knows the one time I tried it was the one time a campaign truly crashed and burned...) so us fracking around like muppets is making him quite happy - heck, he was expecting this campaign to be a handful of sessions at most but we're not even made it half-way to the Plot Town yet...!

And on a meta level, I hsave no problems m since the longer this goes on, the more time I have to sink into writing the next AMET game and maybe start on the Christmas quest before some of that time is taken up by starting to run Shackled City.

Not sure how good that would turn out, or if Hasbro would even care to hear it out, but still interesting.
    Given how notoriously factional and toxic the Sonic fanbase is (reputed to be), I imagine it would most likely turn out "badly" if done in official capacity.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I kind of want to see what a crossover like that would look like. Partially because I want to point Pinkie Pie at Shadow the Hedgehog and tell her to try and get him to smile. The look on his face when he tries to teleport away and find her already at the destination would be priceless.

But yeah, a Sonic and Mario platformer would be much more interesting. Mario isn't as slow as you'd think, he doesn't run in loops, but he's very acrobatic, especially when played by a good player (Super Mario 64 speedruns are incredible. Who knew Mario was a ninja?)

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    I kind of want to see what a crossover like that would look like. Partially because I want to point Pinkie Pie at Shadow the Hedgehog and tell her to try and get him to smile. The look on his face when he tries to teleport away and find her already at the destination would be priceless.

But yeah, a Sonic and Mario platformer would be much more interesting. Mario isn't as slow as you'd think, he doesn't run in loops, but he's very acrobatic, especially when played by a good player (Super Mario 64 speedruns are incredible. Who knew Mario was a ninja?)
    I remember seeing a thing that compared Sonic 1 with SMB 1, taking the known heights of the characters (no idea where they got those), using those as a measuring stick for distance... and concluding that actually, Mario runs faster than Sonic and it seeming the other way around is a combination of different scales for the two games, and stage construction to emphasize running.

Of course, who knows how accurate you could take that as. I'm sure it would come out quite differently for any other pair of games in the two series, let alone how the 3D ones would shift that. And if they actually put the two adjacent it wouldn't be modeled like that - see also Smash Bros and that Olympics series.

In practice? Mario would be better for jumping, and for sharp turns.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #230

Given how notoriously factional and toxic the Sonic fanbase is (reputed to be), I imagine it would most likely turn out "badly" if done in official capacity.
    Well, from the fandom perspective probably, but from the ones who make the games? A little hit-n-miss but not all that bad. My question is what kind of game do you make when your team roster is a hedgehog, a plumber, and a horse?

Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
    I kind of want to see what a crossover like that would look like. Partially because I want to point Pinkie Pie at Shadow the Hedgehog and tell her to try and get him to smile. The lok on his face when he tries to teleport away and find her already at the destination would be priceless.
    For some reason I noticed a while back that there's this trend that makes Applejack and Knuckles rivals. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    I remember seeing a thing that compared Sonic 1 with SMB 1, taking the known heights of the characters (no idea where they got those), using those as a measuring stick for distance...
    This one? (Kinda NSFW at points).
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    I remember seeing a thing that compared Sonic 1 with SMB 1, taking the known heights of the characters (no idea where they got those), using those as a measuring stick for distance... and concluding that actually, Mario runs faster than Sonic and it seeming the other way around is a combination of different scales for the two games, and stage construction to emphasize running.

Of course, who knows how accurate you could take that as. I'm sure it would come out quite differently for any other pair of games in the two series, let alone how the 3D ones would shift that. And if they actually put the two adjacent it wouldn't be modeled like that - see also Smash Bros and that Olympics series.

In practice? Mario would be better for jumping, and for sharp turns.

Cracked, probably.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Interesting. I've been thinking about the same question recently too. FOE, Show-apocalypse, or something or my own? It's a tough choice, made easier for me by the fact that I have too many other things on my plate to probably write any of them anytime soon. But a man can imagine.

Ultimately I think it's a question of what is more important to you: creating your own world and story, or being part of something bigger than yourself and your story. Writing FOE is less about telling a story, I think, and more about being part of the larger phenomenon and community. There's no wrong answer, so long as you enjoy what you do.

23. - Top - End - #233

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    It's a tough choice, made easier for me by the fact that I have too many other things on my plate to probably write any of them anytime soon. But a man can imagine.
    Heh, yeah I know how that goes; taking care of a frail spouse, raising a child almost single-handedly, trying to help a parent from becoming homeless, working art into a second income to keep one's own head above the waterline of bills. Way too much on my plate these days. u_u; Still, even though it's a slow and arduous pace, I am getting through each project I've wanted to complete (partly by culling the ones I know I won't so as to prevent Sunk-Cost Fallacy) and will get to writing this new tale at SOME point.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Ultimately I think it's a question of what is more important to you: creating your own world and story, or being part of something bigger than yourself and your story. Writing FOE is less about telling a story, I think, and more about being part of the larger phenomenon and community. There's no wrong answer, so long as you enjoy what you do.
    At the moment, I've been outlining a specific chapter in both universes, as per Spamotron's suggestion. I'm finding that the biggest differences between FOE and my own world aren't really that integral to the story: It doesn't need to reference Pip or the SPP, none of the characters were designed with a pipbuck nor need to be from a Stable (I can just use 'bomb shelter' just as effectively for what the story requires). I use guns, but it isn't difficult to add a reason why guns developed in my world (and I get a chance to design them differently).

So... leaning in the direction of creating my own world a little. Yeah, I don't get to use the larger community to springboard off of, but at the same time it relieves me of needing to keep track of the FOE's main established history that I would need to follow. Give and take, give and take. As you said, no real wrong answer.

Worse comes to worst, I have matches--
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

I like worldbuilding too much to play much with other people's worlds - Golarion is the only exception, since we have all the adventure path and it's the best written fantasy world I've come across. I mean, it comes within spitting distance of getting time right and NO-ONE ever gets that right...

As a casual mention of a thing that will almost certainly never happen but I have considered on occasion (along with one or two other ideas), I have toyed around with a story that would have Celestria awoken by the rain in bright sunlight... And slowly realising she's not in Equestria anymore, since that One Evil Doer was messin' aroud with some Mcguffin and in the aftermath, it and her got blasted away. She has to find all the pieces before she can get home. The catch would be the place she's ended up would be Andorlaine (giving me an excuse to showcase a handful of its environs). It's a nice thought, though I've got so much one my plate at the moment I can't find time to work on Andorlaine ITSELF, let alone find time to write that - or the nominal "Leaves from Twilight's Library" which would be, like, again, world-building comprising of extracts from various texts. (Gazteers of Necanis, a Military Blunders re-write/update on the whole faile invasion... And a even maybe a few dark halloween-y stuff SCP-style, stuff that's leaked through from other Equestrias where things went A Bit Wrong...) But I'm running flat out either CADing, working on the station or quest-writing and even trying with AccAtt a bit more seirously again. I just don't have the spare thinking power, let alone the time.

Apropros of nothing, I picked the Stanley Parable up, as it was on sale for like £2. I figured, having seen the trailer and a couple of snippets of play, it might keep me entertained for an hour or two on some rainy day when I can't decide what to do with myself (and I'm not up to actually doing any of the aforementioned hard-thinking-stuff).

25. - Top - End - #235
    Colossus in the Playground

Apropros of nothing, I picked the Stanley Parable up, as it was on sale for like £2. I figured, having seen the trailer and a couple of snippets of play, it might keep me entertained for an hour or two on some rainy day when I can't decide what to do with myself (and I'm not up to actually doing any of the aforementioned hard-thinking-stuff).
    Stanley Parable is great. I think obeying the first time and then making your own choices afterwards puts things in the best context, but really do whatever. It's funny and thought provoking and you should go in knowing as little as possible.

26. - Top - End - #236

We'll, we'll see Bleaky in a couple of days.

Good luck finding all of the secrets.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #237

I like worldbuilding too much to play much with other people's worlds
    Dracadia is pretty much me agreeing with your statement. Dracadia was my D&D campaign setting-- Earth decades into the future after humankind destroyed the planet on purpose to kill a great evil beyond the dimension. It mostly worked, but the force of destruction tore up that other dimension and spilled it all over Earth, so we have our strange magic zones and mutant wildlife. Think Thundarr the Barbarian. :3

Spoiler
    Show

As a casual mention of a thing that will almost certainly never happen but I have considered on occasion (along with one or two other ideas), I have toyed around with a story that would have Celestria awoken by the rain in bright sunlight... And slowly realising she's not in Equestria anymore, since that One Evil Doer was messin' aroud with some Mcguffin and in the aftermath, it and her got blasted away.
    Celestia in another world having a solo adventure? Sign me up.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    We'll, we'll see Bleaky in a couple of days.

Good luck finding all of the secrets.
    Nah, I'm not gonna be playing it straight away; like I say, it's going away for a rain, bored day and/or when am stuck waiting for patches for all my other games.

(Which, admittedly, seeing as that list appears to be growing to Stellaris/AoE2/HWRM/Pillars might be coming sooner, not later...!)

Dracadia is pretty much me agreeing with your statement. Dracadia was my D&D campaign setting-- Earth decades into the future after humankind destroyed the planet on purpose to kill a great evil beyond the dimension. It mostly worked, but the force of destruction tore up that other dimension and spilled it all over Earth, so we have our strange magic zones and mutant wildlife. Think Thundarr the Barbarian. :3

Spoiler
    Show

Celestia in another world having a solo adventure? Sign me up.
    If I ever have any time to work on Andorlaine AND then have the copious free time to get to writing....

29. - Top - End - #239

Nah, I'm not gonna be playing it straight away; like I say, it's going away for a rain, bored day and/or when am stuck waiting for patches for all my other games.
    So in a day or two, right?

Spoiler
    Show

If I ever have any time to work on Andorlaine AND then have the copious free time to get to writing....
    I know how that goes. Never enough time in the day to work on all these fantastic ideas.

Edit-- Huh, in and out of the doctor's office in 9 minutes. That appointment has gotta be an academy record.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2016-06-02 at 10:12 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #240

Edit-- Huh, in and out of the doctor's office in 9 minutes. That appointment has gotta be an academy record.
    Lucky. Hope mine goes as well.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks