New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: DrK's Age of Worms IC pt3

At the call for another attack came, Lan prepared to launch another series of javelins, but then he heard the spell of anti-magic and paused. His javelins were magical constructs, and would be useless inside the field. Pulling free his bow, Lan launches several shafts at the angel, all the while moving to line up his shot.
    Spoiler: 3rd round
    Show
    Will draw bow as move action - Manyshot attack (standard). Point Blank Shot, favored enemy, haste, Imp Skirmish)
    Attack - (1d20+16)[36], Dam - (3d6+18)[23]+Skirmish - (6d6)[20]=62
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    HPs: 83/83; AC: 21 (31) FF/Touch: 16/16 (26/26)
    F +11 R +15 (16) W +8
    Skills: Listen/Spot/Search +17/+17/+18 Move Silently/Hide +20/+20 Tumble +33
    Spells (4/6/5/2/2) 0: create water, guidance, mending, light
    1: entangle, gravity bow, embrace the wild, hunter's mercy, sniper’s shot, surefooted stride, CLW x2
    2: fell the greatest foes, fell the greatest foe, invisibility, exacting shot, exacting shot, <s>CMW
    3: decoy image, find the gap
    4: aspect of earth hunter, deeper darkvision
    Javelins (+20, 1d4+2 / +21, 1d4+3 w/in 30', bane vs undead)
    Items: 1/1 Laughing Rogue; 0/2 Quicksilver Boots; 0/2 Horizon Walker
    Effects: +10 Tumbling; 60’ darkvision (6hrs); embrace the wild (+2 Spot/Listen, 30’ blindsense, 50min); resist energy (30/acid, 110min); heroes feast (+1 vs attack/damage [morale], immune to poison/fear, 11hrs, 50min); haste (+1 AC/attack/Ref, +30’, +1 att w/full; 10 rounds); protection aura (+5 AC, 9 rounds)
    Last edited by Starbin; 2019-08-12 at 01:22 AM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Titan in the Playground

Zarina

Zarina shouts out exultantly as her wraith touched blade cleaves into the angel's form with brutal efficiency leaving massive gaping wounds. The return blow left her reeling, Zarina cried out as the blow frmo the sword, even robbed of its magical powers smashed into her, her defences winking out in the magical null zone she had no way of stopping the massive blow and felt three of her ribs crack under the impact as he felt the cleaver like blade tear through her.

In the anti-magic field she lashed out weakly before rolling backwards, relying on Mirriana and Elkist and to help shield her retreat... Backing up to the corner of the room, trying not to stare at the wriggling masses of worms through the glass. As she retreats to the corner her blade glows once more and she speeds up, glowing armour springing back into place as she left the null magic zone around Mirriana.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Standard: Attack Kelvos (1d20+17)[37] Dam (1d12+7)[18]
    Move: Tumble backwards 15ft away to the corner of the room (1d20+12)[31] vs DC 15 to avoid the AoO

atk: 11 bab +2 str + 4 K.dev
    dam: 1d12+ 3 str+ 4 K.Dev = 24

HPs 29/108

Saves +13/10/7 (+3 vs death)
    AC 39 (12 AC, 8 shield, 2 dodge, 3 dex, +3 Nat +1 haste) +5 protection domain = 44 In antimagic Field AC 20

Spell Effects
    Heart of Air (feather fall)
    Heart of Earth (Temp HPs [25% fortification])
    Greater Luminous Armour (-4 to hit, +12AC) hours
    Shield (+8 AC 24 minutes)
    Heroics (Martial strike [searing blade]) 85 minutes
    Stance: +1 CL, +2 dodge AC, DR 8/EVIL
    Resist acid 30
    Heroes feast (+1 morale Atk/ vs fear)
    Dragonskin (+3 NA, Fire Res 20) - 120 mins
    Bullstrength - 2 mins
    Haste - 10 ruonds

Stance: +1CL, +2 dodge AC, DR 8/evil
    Xtal: +3 vs Death/Negative energy effects
    Rite: +2 Saves vs Death / Fear
    Know devotion +4

Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

Mirriana

"We look like a match for you to me!" I gasp, forced to exhale as his blade rebounds off my breastplate. I manage to get my shield between Kelvos and his next strike at Zarina. Without my magics my sword moves slowly, but I try and find a hole in his defences anyway.

Spoiler
    Show

Off-turn: Immediate Action - Shield Block.
    Start of turn - manoeuvres regenerate.

Standard action: Foehammer
    (1d20+8)[16]+8BaB, +1STR, +1Masterwork, -2 fighting defensively.
    Damage: (1d8+1)[4](2d6)[9] ignoring DR.

Manoeuvres for next round, DTF or WRT (1d2)[1]
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2019-08-16 at 05:03 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Outside the anti-magic zone, Lan grinned as he rolled to the size and rose to his feet, his bow humming with the speed of his rapid firing. It reminded him of times long ago ... before javelins ... before tridents ... before worms. When it was a lone Halfling against the predations of the Frostfell.

But here and now, it was time to deal with this f$)king angel.
    Spoiler: 4th round
    Show
    Acro to move 10’ as free, full attack (Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot, favored enemy, haste, Skirmish)
    Attack 1 - (1d20+20)[21], Total damage - (5d6+6)[27]
    Attack 2 - (1d20+15)[25], Total damage - (5d6+6)[18]
    Attack 3 - (1d20+10)[19], Total damage - (5d6+6)[21]
    Rapid shot - (1d20+20)[27], Total damage - (5d6+6)[29]
    Haste - (1d20+20)[34], Total damage - (5d6+6)[23]
    Show
    HPs: 83/83; AC: 21 (31) FF/Touch: 16/16 (26/26)
    F +11 R +15 (16) W +8
    1: entangle, gravity bow, embrace the wild, hunter's mercy, sniper’s shot, surefooted stride, CLW x2
    2: fell the greatest foes, fell the greatest foe, invisibility, exacting shot, exacting shot, <s>CMW
    Effects: +10 Tumbling; 60’ darkvision (6hrs); embrace the wild (+2 Spot/Listen, 30’ blindsense, 50min); resist energy (30/acid, 110min); heroes feast (+1 vs attack/damage [morale], immune to poison/fear, 11hrs, 50min); haste (+1 AC/attack/Ref, +30’, +1 att w/full; 9 rounds); protection aura (+5 AC, 9 rounds)

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

The fallen angel hacks and slashes at the party, Mirriana and Elkist unable to make contact and Zarina retreating pouring blood.

Behind the anti-magic sphere Lan readies himself and rolls forward, his past, his trusty bow in hand he launched a flirty of arrows. The first couple bounce off the angel's hulking frame before the final one plunges into Kelvos's dark eye. The angel utters a brief cry of primal rage and you all hear a screaming in your mind as a flickering green fire consumes the winged monster.

Even as the angel dies the familiar shimmering and bending of reality surrounds you and the torture room and its instruments of horror twist and change as another vision of millennia past appears before you...

The ruins of the room and bodies and blood splatters fades away to be replaced by a torture chamber. Wailing victims - elves and winged eladrin - hang by barbed chains from the walls. In the foreground stand 2 figures. One is the handomse man you recognise from the first visions as Kyuss, dark haired with strong intense features dressed in flowing robes with a strange executioner's mace at his waist. Beside him is a strange tall thin creature, humanoid in form though insectile in character with 6 long arms. Its eyes are hollow sockets containing pin pricks of dark blue glowing evil and rotting flesh barely covers its long limbs and bones and festering wounds can be seen beneath its moth eaten robes. THe creature wields a long green crystal rod in one hand, a cruel hooked rod in another and with two more hands presents an ornate golden box to the young and mortal Kyuss. Opening the box the young Kyuss retrieves a pair of blood splattered tongs and extracts a writhing green worm from the box, as he views the worm the sullen expression turns into a smile of evil triumph that presages woe for all mortals for millennia to come. Holding the worm he turns to one of the captives, the worms biting fronts parts stretched out eagerly.... Before the first of the Kyuss spawn come to be the vision fades and the room returns to its current state. Bodies, flames and wreckage all that are left. The Temple eerily quiet around the exhausted and battered party.

Behind you the pit yawns invitingly, the spiral rough cut stairs leading into the heart of darkness...

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

After the vision, Lan advances slowly peering down at the tainted celestials, a small tug of sympathy for the fallen. However, when he glanced down at the angel, the halfling snorted, snarling, ”Finally found a way to shut you up ...”

Lan searches the beasts, careful not to touch anything with bare skin. He looked up at the walls and grunted, “What about those things?”
    Show
    Search around, but careful touching anything.
    Show
    HPs: 83/83; AC: 21 FF/Touch: 16/16
    F +11 R +15 W +8
    Effects: +10 Tumbling; 60’ darkvision (6hrs); embrace the wild (+2 Spot/Listen, 30’ blindsense, 50min); resist energy (30/acid, 110min); heroes feast (+1 vs attack/damage [morale], immune to poison/fear, 11hrs, 50min)

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

Mirriana

"Zarina, are you ok?" I ask, dismissing the anti-magic field as Kelvos is consumed in green flame. "I'm sorry, I should have given you more warning about the field. Heal!"

I sheath my sword and begin to look around. "Does anyone else need healing? I think we've gone as far as we can today. I can summon a secure shelter for us if we can find a large enough space."

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Firbolg in the Playground

Merrick

It has been a taxing day. I could teleport us back to the barrier of this place if need be. With all these worms underfoot, I don’t know if any place can be considered clear.

Fiery energies well up just below his mind’s surface.

When we are finished here, we should incinerate this whole place.
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Zarina

Zarina shudders as the heal ran through her, wounds healing, acid damaged skin falling free and the rents in her ribs and burns on her face healing. Gasping and feeling like she's been immersed in cold water she grabs Mirriana's hands and pulls herself back to her feet. "My thanks as always. I am feeling fully restored , your Goddess's power that she grants you is powerful as always." Straightening fully she leans on her blade and levers herself to her feet. Glancing at the room of vile torture she looks at the walls. "We burn them Lan, we burn them...."

Holding onto her power with the fires raging in her she channels mirco bursts of flame between the glass panes and watches with satisfaction as the worms burn in the thousands as the multiple fiery bursts consume them as she systematically destroys them all.

Spoiler: Fiery burst
    Show

Zarina will use Fiery Burst at will to destroy the worms swarms. She can do infinte low level blasts to melt the worms without damaging the glass

When they are melted she turns to the others and nods. "I agree, we should rest. Shall we rest outside the ring? THe ring has stopped these vile creatures escaping for a millennia or more and I would feel more comfortable sleeping far from these worms!" She grins, and stamps her small booted feet several times crushing a small worm underfoot.

For Lan the searching does not take long, implments of torture fill the room, all ancient and covered in corruption and eons old blood and vsicera. Aside from that there is only the massive long black bladed sword fallen by Kelvos's hand. The blade shimmers black and green, a haunting memory of all the foes he has slain.

WHo needs to heal? And are you resting?

10. - Top - End - #1300

Merrick

"I would sleep better outside the ring as well. This day has taxed my Art."

Readying a spell to teleport them all back to barrier, he takes a moment to detect magic on the evil-looking blade.

Spoiler: Detect magic
    Show
    Probably a holy avenger just waiting a champion to claim it.
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lan nodded in satisfaction as Zarina burned everything in the room to ashes, except the few implements of torture ... and the giant, evil-looking blade. He pointed it out to the others leaving it where it lay, unwilling to touch it. Walking out of the room past the others, he paused to reach up and squeeze Zarina’s hand, quietly saying, ”Glad you made it through that ...”

Stepping out of the room, Lan checked around, listening for chanting, movement, heavy breathing or any other sounds of pending ambush. He also checked the stairs on either side of the rooms, curious where they led to. Returning to the others, he murmured, ”I’m ready to head back out when you are.”
    Show
    Listen - (1d20+17)[19], Spot - (1d20+17)[26], Search - (1d20+18)[36]
    Show
    F +11 R +15 W +8
    Effects: +10 Tumbling; 60’ darkvision (6hrs); embrace the wild (+2 Spot/Listen, 30’ blindsense, 50min); resist energy (30/acid, 110min); heroes feast (+1 vs attack/damage [morale], immune to poison/fear, 11hrs, 50min)

12. - Top - End - #1302

Merrick

I cannot help but be curious: was the corruption of Kelvos an act of willful abandonment for their duties or did the tortures of Kyuss bring about the fall?

He ponders the great black blade a moment longer then prepares his teleport spell.

Meaning, have we destroyed a great evil, or failed to redeem a great good?

He shakes his head. Leave the philosophy to Mir and Elkist.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Meaning, have we destroyed a great evil, or failed to redeem a great good?
    Lan shrugged without a look back in the room. ”We did what was necessary.”

He paused to look over at Merrick. ”If you’re really curious, dump one of those things in your ear and see how long before you’re worshiping the Worm God.”
    Show

Show
    F +11 R +15 W +8
    Last edited by Starbin; 2019-08-23 at 11:06 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1304

Merrick

I suppose the lesson here is the worms must be stopped. If a celestial champion can be so desecrated, us mere mortals are doomed if Dragotha succeed.
    Last edited by redzimmer; 2019-08-24 at 01:13 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ettin in the Playground

Elkist

Elkist cast her eyes over the smoking ruins of the worms, reflecting on Merrick's question.

"He had transgressed. Sometimes that is all that there is to it. Maybe a Pelorian would see it otherwise." She focuses on the blade "I wonder how many earnest Pelorians met their end on Kelvos' blade?"

Spoiler: actions
    Show
    Detect evil on the blade.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

Mirriana

"When someone that mighty has fallen so far it isn't often possible to redeem them," I lament. "We could not have gone any easier on him and hoped to survive. But perhaps his blade can be purified once more." I strap the great dark sword to my pack to carry it with us.

"All right, we'll retreat beyond the ring for now. We'll be safe from the worms there."

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

The blade is indeed a mighty artefact, a once precious holy avenger, now accursed and corrupted. But despite its weight Mirriana straps it to her back and the heroes head back toward the ring of obsidian.

Crossing the boundary it's like a cold shower as the miasma of corruption lifts to be replaced by the sights and smells of jungle.

A night in the celestial hut passes quietly. Zarina relaxing and seated beside Lan. "Thanks Lan for today. I had feared the worst, I feel like I escaped death narrowly at Kelovs hands twice today. But you saved us all from his evil power."

Then as she eats the rations in Mirriana's house of Mystara she looks to the others. "If that was the upper level I fear for what lies under the crater tomorrow. Something truly evil happened here. These visions giving is the story of Kyuss grow more and more disturbing but I confess I want to know the next chapter "

As you relax in such a holy fortified cottage you all feel a new found sense purpose. Something evil happened here, something that could shape the future of the world at large. You feel fortified that the danger is real and you can avert it.....

Level up, level 14 beckons!
    Last edited by DrK; 2019-08-25 at 05:48 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1308

Merrick

Those undead aberrations seem to be a key to the worms. All of Kyuss’s “children” begin there.

Acererak continued to hiss indignation all night. A mere mortal nearly succeeding where he had failed!

Periodically, Merrick would try to coax the location of the vestige’s fabled Tomb of Horrors, but thus far no luck...

Perhaps tomorrow, one of them thought as the Anima Mage drifted to sleep.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

Mirriana

"We did well today. We came through several potentially deadly fights." I say, polishing a few dents out of my armour. "We know that Kyuss did rule here. We know he was introduced to the worms by a six-armed creature and that together they studied them. And that many of his followers were converted into undead spawn. I'm sure we'll learn more tomorrow."

"We should set a watch."

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lan didn’t say anything in response to Zarina’s praise; he simply nodded awkwardly and turned to camp prep. To Mirriana’s comments, he nodded and added quietly, ”Don’t forget that some undead dragon stole the top to this place ... what if that’s enough to free Kyuss?”

Lan checked the perimeter then walked back to his bedroll. Settling in, he murmured ”I’ll take the middle one ...”
    Show
    Ready to camp. Sheet’s updates
    Show
    HPs: 89; AC: 21 FF/Touch: 16/16
    F +12 R +16 W +8
    Skills: Listen/Spot/Search +18 Move Silently/Hide +20 Tumble +34 D Device +20
    2: fell the greatest foes, fell the greatest foe, invisibility, exacting shot, exacting shot, CMW
    Javelins (+21, 1d4+2 / +22, 1d4+3 w/in 30', bane vs undead)
    Items: 1/1 Laughing Rogue; 2/2 Quicksilver Boots; 2/2 Horizon Walker
    Effects: +10 Tumbling; 60’ darkvision (6hrs); heroes feast (+1 vs attack/damage [morale], immune to poison/fear)

21. - Top - End - #1311

Merrick

In a realm beyond life and death, dream and reality, Merrick O’ Fey communes with the vestiges of Zceryll and Acererak. Secrets arcane spill from their trapped souls into his mind.

The ray of colours that the fallen angel fired at him was unraveled and explained.

The means to summon walls and constructs of pure force became clear.

So as well a way to drive such outsiders from the Material.

Awake or dreaming? Alive or dead? Madness or pure clarity? Merrick did not know nor he care. All that mattered was power to destroy the worms, no matter the personal cost.

POWER

Spoiler: Er... okay?
    Show
    It always struck me as jarring, suddenly knowing more spells upon level-up. So might as well RP the Binder to the hilt.

Added Prismatic Spray, Wall of Force, Forcecage, Banishment.

Collegiate Wizard. Never make a spellcaster without it!
    Last edited by redzimmer; 2019-08-26 at 03:36 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Ettin in the Playground

Elkist

The half-drow looks up from where she is sharpening her blade, "Yes Zarina, the evil that occurred here - that still permeates this place - is abominable in the extreme. I feel honoured that we are here to witness and to cleanse. And to make sacrifice if needed. If I should die here I would die fulfilled."

She settles back into her routine, checking her armor and getting everything ready for the new day to come.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

A night of quiet chatter passes as the patty rest within the strange shelter / temple of Mystara that Mirriana gas summoned. Wounds are healed and the party rest chatting quietly amongst themselves, their mood perhaps dampened by the Spire jutting forth from the jungle and the rim of the obsidian ring that can be seen through the tinted glass stained windows at the front the cottage.

The dawn arrives with a wave of jungle heat, humidity causing the air to shimmer and the scent of the jungle and the buzz of insects loud in the air.

Zarina resting by the fire drops some tea leaves into the pot, preparing tea looks go the others. "Shall we brace ourselves and see what happens in the depths of that accursed ziggurat? From the damage we can see I can only surmise something horrific must have happened".

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lan SAt quietly, ready to go in the morning. He nodded at Zarina’s question, adding, ”What about that six-armed freak? We’ve ‘seen’ it twice, buddy-buddy with Kyuss, so I figure we’re going to eventually run into a worm-ridden version. Best have an answer for that thing.

These are mine...”

Lan patted his weapons.
    Show
    Ready to go, but will prepare different spells if someone has KS on the gray dude
    Show
    F +12 R +16 W +8
    2: fell the greatest foes, fell the greatest foe, invisibility, exacting shot, exacting shot, CMW
    Effects: +10 Tumbling

25. - Top - End - #1315

Merrick

Yes! Show your knowledge! Remind your underlings of the vast education you have compared to them!

Merrick agreed with Acererak. Truly the smartest of the group is best-suited to lead.

Spoiler: K Checks
    Show
    (1d20+21)[30] Arcana
    (1d20+6)[25] Dungeoneering
    (1d20+5)[13] Nature
    (1d20+12)[24] the Planes
    (1d20+4)[24] Religion

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Titan in the Playground

Mirriana

I cast my all-day abjurations and once more lay out a heroes' feast to start the day with.

"Come on, let's find out what further abominations this place has in store."

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lan nodded his thanks to Mirr before rising and heading towards the edge of the threshold.”Any spells to keep the fire off our collective arses?”

Lan called upon a couple of spells before taking the lead back to the pit ...
    Show
    Ready to go, but still waiting on spells and KS info on the 6-armed creature.
    Move Silently - (1d20+20)[24], Hide - (1d20+20)[27], Listen - (1d20+18)[23], Spot - (1d20+18)[34], Search - (1d20+18)[19]
    Casting spells before we cross over
    Show
    F +12 R +16 W +8
    1: <s>detect fav enemies</s>, gravity bow, embrace the wild, hunter's mercy, sniper’s shot, surefooted stride, CLW x2
    3: decoy image, find the gap, find the gap
    4: aspect of earth hunter, <s>deeper darkvision</s>
    Effects: +10 Tumbling, detect favored enemies (w/in 60’, lasts 70); deeper Darkvision (120’, 7 hours)

28. - Top - End - #1318

Merrick

After a bothersome debate with Acererak over who and what constituted authority, Merrick cast overland flight for the day.

At Lan's request, he cast mass resist energy from fire for the whole group.

Spoiler: Fire Bad
    Show
    /30 Fire for 130 minutes for your bad selves.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

Zarina

As the morning dawns Zarina drops to her knees by the fire and joins Elkist in prayers to Heronious before rising. Readying for war she tightens on her leg greaves and arm greaves, a nervous look about herself as she straightens and ties up her long hair in a neat plait down her back. She checks the edge of her blade, a faint hiss as she draws blood. Pausing by the fire she focuses speaking a few arcane words and feels a selection of spell effects settle upon her, her armour glowing with golden light once more and her body hardening with air and earthy elementals.

Looking at the others she gulps, a steadying hand on Mirriana's shoulder as she thanks her for the feast in the morning. "My thanks Mirriana. I feel it was only the bravery given by this meal yesterday that saved from that creature's spells. I owe you my life, once more."

As they finish and head back across the obsidian wall she summons a shimmering silvery shield around herself to ward off more harm and adorns herself with flickering white scales. Drawing her sword she floats gently down to the ground. Looking at Lan she spoke quietly, the sombre nature of the place bring down her mood. "I have been thinking on the creature that I saw. I believe it to be a spell weaver - something that Merrick can confirm - "Spell weavers are strange creatures native to some lost plane with incredible magical gifts. According to their lore, they once ruled an empire that spanned the many planes and other bodies in the sphere, but it was sundered by the gods for the spell weavers’ temerity in attempting to ascend to divinity. They are masters of magic able to weave multiple spells at once." She pauses, gazing at the ziggurat- "I wonder if that creature was what inspired Kyuss's attempts at divinity."

Spoiler: Spells
    Show

Heart of Air (feather fall)
    Heart of Earth (Temp HPs [25% fortification])
    Greater Luminous Armour (-4 to hit, +12AC) hours
    Shield (+8 AC) 20 minutes
    Heroics (Martial strike [searing blade]) 100 minutes
    Superior Resistance
    Dragonskin [white] Cold Resistance

Mirriana: Heroes feast (+1 morale Atk/ vs fear)
    Merrick: Mass Resist Energy [Fire]

The party stride back into the upper reaches of the temple and look about. Deserted and still glowing a dull green from the depths of the crater in the floor that spirals down. A narrow ledge around the rim spiraling down an uninviting proposition. Zarina looks at the rest of you, "Are we ready?"

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lan gave a thumbs up of thanks to Mirriana and Merrick, then he drew in his power to cast a spell. nodded his thanks to Mirr before rising and heading towards the edge of the pit. ”Keep your eyes and spells ready. They’ve had time to prepare, so expect an ambush.”

Lan cast another spell and began to search for signs that anything was waiting for them ...
    Show
    Using perception checks and detect favored enemy to look for any bad guys near the pit.
    Show
    F +12 R +16 W +8
    1: <s>detect fav enemies</s>, gravity bow, <s>embrace the wild</s>, hunter's mercy, sniper’s shot, surefooted stride, CLW x2
    3: decoy image, find the gap, find the gap
    4: aspect of earth hunter, <s>deeper darkvision</s>
    Effects: +10 Tumbling, detect favored enemies (w/in 60’; 70min); embrace the wild (30’ blindsense, +2 Spot/Listen; 70 min)deeper Darkvision (120’, 7 hours), Fire Resistance 30; Mass conviction (+4 morale bonus vs all saves; 120min); Heroes Feast (+1 attack, immune poison/fear)
    Last edited by Starbin; 2019-09-21 at 09:55 AM.