New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Rappan Athuk - Pathfinder Gestalt Thread IC

"I can't outrun a wolf, and the old joke about only having to outrun the man next to you won't apply to a pack that size. And their leader looks to be no mere alpha wolf. We can't outrun them in the open, we can't hide or they shall sniff us out, and I doubt we could fight that many even with terrain to our advantage. Our only choice is to take shelter in a sturdy building, and the only one we know of is in there," Azen gestured without saying the place's name out loud.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Troll in the Playground

"Twenty, twenty five, forty, dunno, lots of 'em." Brunt gives up on his counting and shrugs, "Gotta agree wiv Azen. Let's head fer shelter. Anyone got perfume or summat what'll put 'em off trackin' up?"
    Spoiler: Combat statistics
    Show
    Brunt Stonetusks a Ragebred Skinwalker Invulnerable Rager | Preservationist 4
    Current hp: 47/47, DR 2/-, Speed 40 ft.
    Current AC: 15
    Weapon in hand: Masterwork Greatsword +11 2d6+8
    Infusions: 1st 1/4 2nd 0/2
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

"I agree, let us find shelter and head back to the crypt we cleaned out,"
    Briza said.

Spoiler: OOC & Actions
    Show

Briza Ryrlen----------
    AC: 18 (+4 armor, +4 DEX)
    HP: 32

Spoiler: Ongoing Effects & Daily Use Things
    Show

Protection from Evil: 10 rounds remaining

Summon Monster II Remaining: 9/9
    Lay on Hands Remaining: 6/6
    Tactics Domain Power Remaining: 8/8
    Protection from Evil Remaining: 7/8
    Panache/Grit Remaining: 10/10
    1st Level Spells Remaining: 5/5
    2nd Level Spells Remaining: 2/2
    Racial SLA Remaining: 1/1

Spoiler: Statblock
    Show

Briza Ryrlen - Rappan Athuk
    Aasimar Summoner (Celestial Commander) 4 // Pal2/Gun1/Swash1 LG
    HP 32 / 32 Speed ft Init 4
    AC 14 Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 10
    CMB -1 BAB

Str 8 (-1) Dex 18 (4) Con 12 (1) Wis 10 (0) Int 12 (1) Cha 20 (5)

Want to test your mettle in the Irorium Arena? Always accepting new gladiators!

4. - Top - End - #784
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Down you go, one step of the descent at a time, dashing past resting sites that you count just as numerous as on your first visit except with one difference: the field wherein that one statue of a dwarf stands in the midst of a most violent swing has been recently disturbed a great deal, and the mud has been unearthed in violently torn patches all around him.

You find refuge in the green crypt where the werewolves once resided but instead of their remains you find a crypt that is cold and empty but also devoid of your previous visit's leftovers of violence. Of the stench that you left hanging in here when you departed there is not a whiff, and neither is there anything left to remember the past werewolves by.

The doors are solid like you remember. Heavy too to close as well as clunky to lock - again exactly as you recall from the previous. But once the locking mechanism is engaged upon the closed doors you breathe a sight of relief and smell the aroma of pungent dust in your lungs. The interior is still the same ruin as you recall, with all the aged must therein - but at least you breathe still.

This is my Important Voice For Important Things

This is My Caustic/Sarcastic Voice.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

"We wanna lookout," Brunt says grimly, "Can we get someone up to the upper levels ta look around or 'as anyone got magic sight what let's 'em see through walls?"
    Spoiler: Combat statistics
    Show
    Brunt Stonetusks a Ragebred Skinwalker Invulnerable Rager | Preservationist 4
    Current hp: 47/47, DR 2/-, Speed 40 ft.
    Current AC: 15
    Weapon in hand: Masterwork Greatsword +11 2d6+8
    Infusions: 1st 1/4 2nd 0/2
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know an extract to aid in climbing, though it will not help you climb sheer stone like a spider. And I'm afraid I do not possess a spell to peer through walls, yet" Azen shrugged apologetically. "Surely we would hear the baying of a horde of wolves that size, were it outside our door?"

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

"If you wanted a lookout, sugah, I'd be happy to lend my eyes to the cause. Plus, if we get in trouble I could get some good shots in from up high," Briza said.

"I'm gonna need a boost though," she said as she considered the climb.
    Want to test your mettle in the Irorium Arena? Always accepting new gladiators!

8. - Top - End - #788
    Pixie in the Playground

Naraywe, the otherwise colourful priestess, had been surprisingly inconspicious since the first sign of trouble, her steps light. Even though the yellow of her cloak is hardly subtle, it actually helps that she pulled it over her hair and. The elf moves the conscious grace of her kind, leaves hardly a print or creates a sound.

At the entry of of the crypt she halts briefly, gets a pack of caltrops out of her (smaller) satchel and spreads them carefully at the entrance without making much of a sound. The doors may be closed, but one cannot be too careful.

Upon Briza's remark she nods silently, gets a grappling arrow from her satchel, attaches a silk rope right to it and takes aim from a little rift between the stones where the arrow might find good halt and may be recovered later. Finally she hooks the string into her bow and shoots; hopefully it would not create too much noise.

"I'll join you." she merely remarks, puts the bow back on her back, and takes the whip off her hip.

Last edited by Feuerrabe; 2017-09-27 at 03:11 PM.