New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] IL 6: Time for swimming lessons!

Claire and Uriel
    "Well I'll have to review the footage when I'm back at the house and start working the theoretical mathematics before I can determine the next step. other than that we're done here" She says to claire all mopey like as she stays huddled and tries to hide her blushing shame. Though her weird extra ears seem to perk up more happily at uriel's reassurance.

Uriel's intuition mean while tells him that Wisp would accept and greatly benefit from physical contact in the form of an ear scritch. Claire's clingy tsundere paranoia mean while tells her that uriel's intuition is gonna make him scritch wisps ears and it will be like bonding or something and that she should totally do something to preempt that so that wisp bitch won't get closer to stealing uriel.

Drew
    "well I've been thinking about that you are going to be doing pokemon league and maybe contest things right? You are going to need more pokemon to help you with that more than just barry right? and well me cid and jerry sorta can help right? but it would be bad for us to transform in front of everyone right? so we are going to need the pokeballs right? where was I going with this? oh right don't you still need to get balls for cid and jerry?" Gwen rambles giving you a relieving change of subject as you find where they keep the large bra's

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Sooooo...Uriel can I uhhh talk to you privately about that ummm embarrassing thing Delila did..." Claire said seeing this as a chance to make her escape. After all the sooner Wisp was alone the sooner the sooner she cuild work and the sooner she could work the sooner Uriel could get his curse fixed.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yeah... we really need to talk about that," Uriel commented sourly at the memory of the international incident he'd been roped into. Though before leaving he turned his focus back to the embarrassed investigator that had dismissed them so clearly, and felt a pang in his heart he couldn't simply ignore. He couldn't just leave Amelia like that...

After a moment of hesitance, Uriel reached out to Ameliar hesitantly; scratching her head to offer some comfort to her, and easing into them otions once it was clear the imortal appreciated his touch. "Thanks for everything; really. I know today's been... a day for everyone. So don't beat yourself over too much about this. If I'm not allowed to go mother-hen you two after almost getting squished; then you shouldn't let what happened burden you. Chin up now, alright?" he reassured the women with a gentle smile.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Uriel
    Wisp jumps a bit at the unexpected touch but then just as quickly relaxes as you scratch her head and zoroark ears causing her shoulders to slump and her arms to drop showing her face that grows from dazed to smiling from your touch and she reflexively tilts and stretches to push her head up into your touch as if wanting more

Claire
    Note to self next time you argue with wisp touch her head and see if she can keep up with you

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"Well, I mean... I guess yeah. I don't even know if Cid wants to help like that though. It's kind of rude to just assume it, right? And, bizarrely, I already have spare pokeballs. I've never really needed to use 'em you know?" Drew says, leading her over to where the bras were... stored. "I don't think I'm gonna be very good at this whole thing anyway. I'm no battler."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    "well yeah but that's what we're here for" Gwen says sweetly as she waits for you to do you fashion thing

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew gathers up enough outfits for both Cid and Gwen to be able to not have to do laundry everyday. "I dunno, it's still kinda... new to me. I've never been a battler. I feel like I'll probably mess up a lot. If you're willing to put up with that."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"That's good then," Uriel says simply after a moment, "Any way, we'll be around if you need us,"

With that said, Uriel withdrew his hand and exited the room with Claire; not particularly looking forward to the conversation they were about to have.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire was mostly quiet as her and Uriel left the room. She was obviously tense and seemed to be struggling with what to say. Once they were away from Wisp, Claire stopped suddenly and turned and quickly bowed apologetically as low as she could go, accidentally giving quite the view of her corset.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really really sorry." She stressed as she remained bowed. "I didn't think Delila would do that and that was really inappropriate and it made things weird for you and I'm really sorry. I promise I'll find a suitable punishment and I'm really sorry." She said apologizing again. She paused for a moment as she tried to think of a way to make it better. "Ummm I can call my mom and say she was kidding and it was a joke and tell her it's not true and make up some other excuse. This shouldn't be a problem for you. I should have to deal with not going home myself and using you as an excuse was really inappropriate and really wrong and I'm really sorry. I'll make her apologize too."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Claire, it's fine. Really. I know that wasn't your fault, and Delila was jsut trying to help before we tied a bigger noose around our necks; though that really doesn't make up for her sending that private picture..." Uriel sighed, "Our main issue right now is how we should handle this,"

"Be nice if we could just take that back, but doing so without a plan might just hurt your position with your mother even more. I mean, from her point of view what would even be bad enough that Delila would not only lie to her; but also believe that telling her you being pregnant and eloping with some guy you met would be more palatable to her than the truth," he explained with a frown, "To take it back we'd need a cover story that would be bad enough to justify Violet's panic; but not so bad as to cause an even bigger international incident, and you'd still need to explain that rather damning picture she sent..."

"So it all boils down to should we even try, and what do we do afterwards? 'Cause as it stands I'm pretty sure KISS will be looking to drag you home, and I'm your family probably wants to beat me to a pulp,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Sorry..." Claire said again with a wince at the beating remark. "Ummm well I mean it kinda depends. Luckily mom probably won't share that picture especially with the impostor having made those lewd pictures." She said flustered. "Mom was a commoner too so her knowing is better than like any of the nobles. So I mean I don't think you need to be worried of her end...Given, her and dad were super ticked about a mistake I made once with Kuro so I mean she's probably likely to be super mad about the pregnant thing..." She said trying to think. "But...well I mean she went after me more than him anyways so I don't think there is too much concern about safety. The bigger question is how she replies..."

"If Delila is right then most likely they will want to act like knew and keep calm and stuff and just 'tell people' now but they knew before. I'm not sure what she would do but at least that gives some time... mom and dad eloped so hopefully she won't try anything with KISS..." She said scratching back of head. "Given...they don't know you and it hasn't been that long so..." She mumbled.

"I'm not sure a better story and I'm bad at lying, but I mean it's my problem so I just feel that a problem should inconvenience me not you so that's why I wish I could just call and say it was a joke or something...I don't know."

"I mean...depending on how public it gets and such we might get lucky and KISS will just watch from a distance and not get involved. I mean, IF mom believed it then hopefully she wouldn't try and crash a honeymoon or something... And if they don't believe it well...uhhh you should be safe..."

Claire sighed and finally removed herself from the bow. "I'll keep an eye out on you while we wait and see if bought it but I mean I don't think KISS is going to bag you and kidnap you or anything if it helps." She said trying to force a joke despite the awkwardness she felt. "So...I think at the very least at start they'd just investigate and spy or whatever so we gotta watch out in public..." She paused, "Though that's just a guess I mean, I don't really have any experience with fake pregnant eloping schemes..." She said with a cringe.
    Last edited by Major; 2017-01-06 at 04:30 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yeah... figure it won't be long 'fore my folks get a call from yours," he said forlornly; not looking forward to that conversation with his folks, "Remember what our plan is? We're going to try to make enough waves in the public eye so Poffin's can't just sweep us under the rug; which means we'll already get a good bit of scrutiny from the public, especially between you and Drew. So there's a real chance of any story we come up with getting revealed to the public as well; probably once other folks start asking your family about why your running Kanto's circuit instead of Kalos',"

"...And we're probably going to have to explain that picture, I mean; it'd be easy to pass it off as your doppleganger doing it, but once we hit Kanto your mom will know we're pretty well acquianted either way," he added with a hint of embarrassment; mostly musing out loud before a thought struck him.

"Wait... do you think that might help? I mean, telling your mom something like how after the recent scare you had you've decided to step up? I mean, you told me you've been training for a really long time; but you've never actually tried to run the Dojo circuit officially right?" the young man explained as the gears in his head picked up speed.

"Telling her that during your travels you made some good friends with similar dreams, and you decided to follow your Dad's footsteps and show the world Kami's legacy. But then the whole mess with your largely exaggerated death happened, which your honestly still a bit frazzled about; so you weren't sure how to tell her about your plans now, so Delila may have overstepped her bounds a bit when she saw you struggling, and tried to help buy you some time. And while you appreciate her efforts, you couldn't really let it pass in good conscious. So you decided to clear the air between the two of you and explain your intentions; and how you're dead set on doing this before going back home, and your not gonna let a little scare like this from stopping you? As for the picture..., I mean; i'd have to see the one that got sent, but we could probably explain it better," the young man paused his brain storm, a bit self-conscious about having monologued so much.

"Or at least, something like that. What do you think? You know your family better than I do,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Well ummm...it's less embarrassing that way. Considering the conversation I had with her in the bathroom before I think she'd insist on doing it another time and making me come home." Claire noted, "But while I don't think it'd be as effective at least it wouldn't be a burden on you. I mean, it would just be between mom and me so I don't feel like you got pulled in." Claire replied, "But even if not as effective, it is probably better because of that. And it could maybe, possibly work. I could try that! I mean, I don't know the picture details either and will have to see what Delila sent, but I mean...even at best its me on top of you with ummm...limited wet clothing..." Claire said blushing hard at the memory of her elementalism induced stupidy. "I'm really sorry about that. I wasn't in my right mind and that was super improper and inappropriate and then all this..." She said quickly bowing and apologizing again.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Hey now, calm down alright; no need for bowing, I already said I didn't hold it agaisnt you," the young man insisted with a placating gesture, "That said, you probably shouldn't do anything right away. I seriously doubt any of us should be making big decisions at this hour or on our own; I'd say you should rest, and I mean actually kick back and relax for a bit, and then talk with Violet and Delila about this. They're your friends after all, and I bet Delila is still kicking herself a bit for how she handled things even if it worked for the moment,"

"Personally, I don't mind dealing with the rumor mill if I have to. I mean, it's nothing that can't be cleared up; and aside from the preggers' bit it's not that bad either. So don't shoot yourself in the foot on my account; if you're going to make a choice about this, just make sure its the right one and not just the one you feel pressured to pick alright?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Thank you," Claire said unbowing. "Uhhh speaking of rest I guess I should show you the room I was staying in and get my stuff and let you sleep as well." Claire said as she pointed the way toward the room Wisp had loaned her. "And thanks for being so helpful. I'll talk with Delila and Violet, but if I can avoid you getting roped into this that's probably for the best even if it makes it harder to trick mom." Claire said. A guilty look crossed her face at the 'trick mom' comment and she couldn't help but feel like she was doing something really wrong. She hated lying.

Once they arrived at the room, Claire opened the door and pointed out where things were as she gathered up her clothes. Luckily, most of her stuff had already been packed still since she hadn't really unpacked since leaving Scooters so she just had to grab a bit of clothes off the floor and straighten up some. "Bathrooms are down the hall, uhhh I think its shared with Fi? I forget who shares it, so ummm with your curse knocking would be a very good idea even if seems empty." She said, "I showered other night so bed should be fine, but if you want I can try and ask Wisp for different covers and such." Claire offered.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

During the short trip to the room Uriel tried, and failed, to dissuade the young lady from giving him her room. As a trainer he wasn't unused to coach surfing or worse, and wasn't about to trouble Claire after all the attempts on her life today. Alas, all such efforts were naught more than pebbles against the ineffable current of her will.

"No... no, it's fine," he said in reluctant resignation, waving off her concern, "And like I said, don't let it burden you too much right now. You've been through a lot today; take it easy, and get some rest alright?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Alright, sleep well. I guess we can talk more tomorrow after I talk with Delila." Claire said giving a polite bow before leaving the room. After leaving, she made her way toward the "girl's room" were Violet and Delila would be and let out a sigh before walking in. "Just me, if you two are still awake."

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Alright, good night," Uriel said in parting before closing the door behind Claire. The young man lasted barely a minute before all but collapsing unto the bed with a deep sigh of relief; just laying there tranquil for a short while too let the pent up tension ooze away from his weary form, before checking the hour. He still had to let his aunt know about his change of plans, as well as humor his old friends request after all.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    "Of course you messing up a lot is one of my favorite things about you." She says giving you a hug "you singing at literally the worst possible moment was what broke the mood and made us friends" She adds pleasantly as she pecks you on the cheek "oops there I go tasting your face again, yes I get it by now that isn't what I'm actually doing but I still find it weird that my body just suddenly does things when I'm super close but I also really don't want to move away..." says the goddess of isolation apologizing for not acting isolated

Uriel
    checking the time you see its not quite the time Lisa indicated to you yet.

Claire
    they are awake, and they are not kissing... they doing something much much more lewd (but still gentle for violets injuries) that I will leave to your imagination just know it involves violet's mouth and tongue being used some where on delila's undressed body :P

Delila is quick to teleport out from under Violet and try to recompose herself despite the lack of any sort of hand maidenly dress on her person though you've showered with her before so it's not like this is nothing you haven't seen "O-oh clairese y-you're back! I thought we locked the door w-we should fix your hair I already arranged with wisps aide to let us use the houses large bath I-if you could just give me a moment to w-well recompose myself" She says nervously as she tries to cover any spots of violets saliva on her skin with her hands.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As Claire looked up she froze like a deer caught in head lights. Oh. OH. THAT'S what Violet meant. That definitely made a lot of sense and explained a lot from before. That was ummm certainly more than a Kalosian kiss and...uhhh... oh dear. She was snapped out of her frozen, shocked, embarrassed stupor by Delila's reaction. "Errr uhhh... w-wrong room!" She said beat red, "N-no w-we can worry about that tomorrow ummm you uhhh have fun. Sorry. I uhhh... wrong room!" She said quickly stepping out and shutting the door extremely embarrassed and trying to purge the mental image of her haidmaiden and best friend doing THAT.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    Delila let's you escape, and no it's not going away any time soon.

You still have the issue of where you are sleeping tonight a couch sounds terribly uncomfortable, you wouldn't want to impose on fi who is likely already asleep and had a hard day, uriel and ledian man are of course out, you might be able to get wisp to let you use her comfortable looking bed since she would be awake and away at this hour, but that means talking to that whilly stubborn back stabber again, or finally there is z and amber in the guest room across the hall which would probably make the least awkward company out of your options, and judging by how the door is ajar and you are hearing quite talking they must still be awake.

Or you can evade your problems and distract yourself with the mystery of the pokemon in your storage box...

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Roses...swords...skirts...scizors...pokeballs...p okeboxes..." Claire mumbled trying to flood her mind with words and distract herself from the very visual image of her two friends. "Boxes...Oh! Kitty in boxes! Meowstic! Monitors! Checking!" She said still muttering words as she remembered the strange pokemon and the need to talk to Monitor. "Wisp House. Masks. Where. Monitor. No phone." She realized still repeating words she could visualize as she tried to think of how to get a hold of him without a phone.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    Well faux is a cyberized now maybe she can do phone things? Or even simpler you remember there was a computer terminal monitor talks through down stairs in the library room.

It also occurs to you despite your best efforts not to think of it that what you just saw was the type of thing violet has secretly been wanting to do with you probably ever since she hit puberty.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

For the briefest of moments Claire's mind finds freedom in Monitors, computers, and scizors. Scizors. Scissors. Lesbians. No!

Claire fidgets uncomfortable at the realization of Violets crush and actions and her handmaiden and...
    "To the computer!" She quickly says thinking all sorts of computer thoughts. Like computers. And keyboards. And monitors! And floppy disks!

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    ow ow ow ow! tech hurts as bad as occult...

anyway you find the terminal right away and monitor is quick to respond to your presence around the machine -need something claire?- silently appears on the screen in green text.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"A lot of therapy..." Claire muttered as she rubbed her sore head. She then started typing, "I was just wondering about that pokemon we talked about. The one that showed up in my box randomly. "

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    -Any preference on the type of therapy? As for your mysterious storage box resident I can bring the pokeball here if you like. There is a receptor platform built into the terminal.- monitor answers still silent out of courtesy for the people who are sleeping.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Claire chuckles. So he could hear her also. She typed up, "Probably more than you could provide, no offense. It was a joke. Mostly. I don't wanna talk about it." She then paused great not wanting to talk about made her think about it and she rapidly typed. "Pokeball! Pokemon! Sure! Please! Uhhh any way to find out origin?"

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    -Oh you are talking about something other than the side effects of your type shifting we discussed earlier? Okay the I won't pry. As for the pokemon due to the security of the box system I can't trace the pokeball's transit logs until it is physically brought to a terminal I have administrative access to- monitor types

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Go ahead and bring it then." Claire typed. "Worst case we return it if it was a mistake."