New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Art Request?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Art Request?

Heyo! I'm fairly new to this place, though, I've been following up on it for a while now - just have never made an account. Though, I may have been stalking from the shadows, I come forth with a request!

Myself, am a musician. Not like a music producer, but I play instruments, and I professionally march. So, with this comes the curse of not having any ability of art (in reality, I've never had an art class); anywho, I request for an art similar to the images in the Players Handbooks for the classes.

What I am looking for is piece of art to put next to the giant walls of text for my custom class, if you wish to take up this task, then please make yourself known, and we can talk. :) The art will be for a custom class that is called, the "Mage" (original right?).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Art Request?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mage+art+pinterest

Jokes aside: you might want to explain more about what exactly the "mage" does and what exactly you want in the drawing.

Not to me, i'm not an artist, just an annoying forum user.
    "Can i touch myself before talking to that guy?"
    "..."
    "I mean can i cast a touch spell on myself..."
    "It's both possible, but one would probably lead to a bad outcome."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

This forum also has an arts and crafts section, that's where all the creative minds hang out. If you post there with a very short summary of what you want in the title ("Art Request: new mage class") and more information in the body someone may bite. You might have to play some music in return though.

Me, I can only draw dodos. I might take the job if it's a dodo mage.
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2017-09-12 at 09:02 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Quoxis View Post

Jokes aside: you might want to explain more about what exactly the "mage" does and what exactly you want in the drawing.

Not to me, i'm not an artist, just an annoying forum user.
    Haha, I was thinking of using an image from there, but the request is to make it seem like a page from the PHB, or a WotC official thing. :p Now, the mage, is going to be designed to be an "over all" magic class; with elemental specializations, and a hidden archetype that requires two players to use. Also there will be a custom mana pool, and "spell burn".

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    This forum also has an arts and crafts section, that's where all the creative minds hang out. If you post there with a very short summary of what you want in the title ("Art Request: new mage class") and more information in the body someone may bite. You might have to play some music in return though.

Me, I can only draw dodos. I might take the job if it's a dodo mage.
    Thanks for the information, and, ahah! Also, thanks for the offer of the dodo mage, but that isn't quite what I'm looking for.