New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Adventure Making Competition For 5E!

Welcome one, welcome all, to the competition for designing adventures!

The idea is to design an adventure of reasonable length (should span at least three levels, probably) following a theme, which will be judged at the end of the two month creation period. So, voting will begin on July 24th.

This contest's theme is Grab-Bag! Since it's the first (to my knowledge) contest of this type for 5E, you can do whatever the heck you want! (If people DO want a more focused theme, let me know and offer suggestions.)

A few requirements for the adventures. They should have:
    -A suggested starting level and expected ending level
    -A plot, which can be loose, but should at least have a general overview of what's going on
    -At least five encounters, preferably more
    -Enough extra information to handle the players going off the rails, such as character motivations, organizations present, etc. etc.
    -Credit given to anywhere you take monsters, traps, spells, magic items, or anything else from! This is bolded because I consider it the MOST important requirement. If you want to use another person's homebrew, you should probably ask permission, but DEFINITELY give them the credit they deserve!

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Oh, and as a note-my homebrew is freely available to use for this contest. Credit me, but use whatever the heck you like.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2018-05-24 at 02:11 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show