Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread 4: Come Pray to the Apocalypse Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    You seem to forget who writes this series

Spoiler
    Show

Okay, apart from the build up stupid of two OP berserkers being stopped by Erza ("she's Erza, that's why!") it's a pretty decent chapter. I'm even fine with the look at August's battle, though I think we never even knew that one started (?). We'll see how this ends...

As for Irene... yeah, I'm not convinced she's not her mom. Though maybe mom/clone? As in, she impregnated herself with her clone? I know this would usually not make sense but... it's FT, so...

It's just hard to judge her age to make a proper call.

MAYBE the scar could be some conjoined twins thing? But then where is Erza's... Eh, I'm not going to come up with more crazy theories. I guess we'll know next week.

sidenote: Bets on August? Just super learning skill and adapt at all things magic or some kind of copy/analyse magic or...?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I just thought of a really ufcking stupid idea.

Irene. All those eye imageries. Irene. Eye-rene. She's Erza's eyeball. It's probably not this. It better NOT be this. Because it's fucing STUPID and I better not of made it real by saying it.

August probably just learned EVERY magic, like they said. He's just that knowledgable.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruspex_Pariah View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Didn't Irene have the ability to make weapons come to life (her two minions that were introduced with her and got "killed" by Mirajane)? Maybe Erza is like a more advanced version, or one that was designed to resemble her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That could work. Erza's so broken because she's made out of weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Im kinda surprised how people can get in a theory..
    Like we have for a long while thought Irene were Erza's mom without any evidence for it besides apperance and magic power.
    And when we then get solid evidence pointing in another direction people starts to doubt the evidence

edit.
    It is of course always a little hard to predict whats going on, when there is always the risk of a bad translation. But personally i suspect that Irene and Erza were originally the same being, that were somehow split though magic. I think thats the explanation that makes most sense if we assume Irene spoke the truth.

Spoiler
    Show
    The C section scar and the red hair and the being an adult who looks identical to Erza, it all pointed towards a pretty obvious thing. Erza being an orphan also helped with this. We'll see. It's not that we're doubting the evidence, it's just "you are me and I am you" is a stupid ****ing thing to say to your kid, and the other theories on what Erza is range from "clone made with enchantment" which doesn't explain the scar, and "it's her eyeball" which I just came up with and want someone to shoot me over.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-10-24 at 01:15 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aaaah a good chapter. Though the Oracion Seis part was bad because who cares at this point, what even happened there?

The most concerning thing is Irena saying "I am you and you are me". Lady that's not how childbirth...works. Unless she's NOT her mother, in which case, why the scar? Are they clones? Why would they be clones that's stupid.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps the twist is that Erza is a magically-enchanted being the way that those two soldiers earlier were, and Eileen empowered her with all of her own magic. This would be why they are the same, but also Eileen is a mother.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The C section scar and the red hair and the being an adult who looks identical to Erza, it all pointed towards a pretty obvious thing. Erza being an orphan also helped with this. We'll see. It's not that we're doubting the evidence, it's just "you are me and I am you" is a stupid ****ing thing to say to your kid, and the other theories on what Erza is range from "clone made with enchantment" which doesn't explain the scar, and "it's her eyeball" which I just came up with and want someone to shoot me over.
    Oh yeah, before this chapter i also though it was an obvious thing, but we only had circumstantiel evidence for it. So thats why it makes me shocked to hear complaints about "stupid things to say to your kid", when what she says make it sound a lot like she is in fact not Erza's mother. I mean, the scar that you in particular mentions can have a hundred different explanations, ranging from "she once got careless and someone managed to stab her with a knife" to "she really likes guys (supported by her banter with Acnologia), and got a handful of kids back home".

thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

4. - Top - End - #184

Spoiler
    Show

Oh yeah, before this chapter i also though it was an obvious thing, but we only had circumstantiel evidence for it. So thats why it makes me shocked to hear complaints about "stupid things to say to your kid", when what she says make it sound a lot like she is in fact not Erza's mother. I mean, the scar that you in particular mentions can have a hundred different explanations, ranging from "she once got careless and someone managed to stab her with a knife" to "she really likes guys (supported by her banter with Acnologia), and got a handful of kids back home".

Spoiler
    Show

But all of those are really stupid theories compared to the far more reasonable "Erza's her kid" theory. It's an oddity of fandom, yes. We'll see where this goes.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I just thought of a really ufcking stupid idea.

Irene. All those eye imageries. Irene. Eye-rene. She's Erza's eyeball. It's probably not this. It better NOT be this. Because it's fucing STUPID and I better not of made it real by saying it.

August probably just learned EVERY magic, like they said. He's just that knowledgable.

Spoiler
    Show
    That could work. Erza's so broken because she's made out of weapons.

hello unlimited sword works erza edition do you want that yes please hiro do it

Spoiler
    Show
    rule 1 of villian to hero dialog put some mind screw so they cant fight since irene dropped chekhov's hammer on damn encounter its gonna look interesting on next chapters by the way jelal gonna unleash some sort of deus ex machina type spell in upcoming chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps the twist is that Erza is a magically-enchanted being the way that those two soldiers earlier were, and Eileen empowered her with all of her own magic. This would be why they are the same, but also Eileen is a mother.
    nah.I think she gonna use complately unknown inherited tecnique were she gets the ability to empower her swords or cast unlimited blade works on her mother

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

But all of those are really stupid theories compared to the far more reasonable "Erza's her kid" theory. It's an oddity of fandom, yes. We'll see where this goes.
    If... you want to talk about reasonable.. then when we have two random people that look a lot like each other.. is it then not more reasonable to think its a coincidence.. than that they are related?

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

If... you want to talk about reasonable.. then when we have two random people that look a lot like each other.. is it then not more reasonable to think its a coincidence.. than that they are related?
    I have traveled from the future and saw the truth. Eileen is Alternate universe Erza

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

I have traveled from the future and saw the truth. Eileen is Alternate universe Erza
    Shoo! Shoo!! we have had enough of alternate universe shenanigans already!

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

until jellal's gambit of resurrecting zeref in tower of heaven we just have three people looked exactly like each other jellal, siegrain (jellal's astral clone) and mystogan(aka edolas jellal) so there is realy a good chance we might hit clone of erza with different magic style and still bicker like old couple about is luau dancing earth magic using erza is same as real one or not while hiro laughing his ar*e of about fan reactions about his last chapter

and for literally upcoming chapters erza is gonna definitely use new magic which gonna be cluch against ireane while we are watching luke you are my son moment about them :)

10. - Top - End - #190

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
    Between this and my "it's her eye after having been filled up with magic" I think we've covered the range of ****ty theories so well that whatever the truth is won't be as impactful or bad. Good job boys.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Between this and my "it's her eye after having been filled up with magic" I think we've covered the range of ****ty theories so well that whatever the truth is won't be as impactful or bad. Good job boys.
    thanks sir.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, wait, wait, I got another! Irene is Future!Erza and Erza!Mom at the same time! In a few years she will travel to the past using the Celestial gate while being pregnant with Jellal's kid, and then give birth, leave her to be raised by FT and go through all kinds of **** just to meet her now and... get killed by her? Not sure how this plays out but surely it's better than magic eyeballs.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, wait, wait, I got another! Irene is Future!Erza and Erza!Mom at the same time! In a few years she will travel to the past using the Celestial gate while being pregnant with Jellal's kid, and then give birth, leave her to be raised by FT and go through all kinds of **** just to meet her now and... get killed by her? Not sure how this plays out but surely it's better than magic eyeballs.
    It's clone of eyeball of Future!Erza, from parallel universe that is also Erza!Mom in this universe! Also Erza is secretly Jellal that fell into potion of Gender Flip potion. Beat the stupidity of that

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

okay we are having crack ideafest about erza and irene here is rational one they are twin sisters who separated after birth

15. - Top - End - #195

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    okay we are having crack ideafest about erza and irene here is rational one they are twin sisters who separated after birth
    I mean that would explain the scar, if they were some kind of conjoined twin thing potentially. I hate that so many ideas make sense.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

I mean that would explain the scar, if they were some kind of conjoined twin thing potentially. I hate that so many ideas make sense.
    No, then Erza should have had a simular scar, and she dont.

17. - Top - End - #197

No, then Erza should have had a simular scar, and she dont.
    True.

God, it's weird but I actually can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Been...forever since I had this feeling for Fairy Tail.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

New comic.

Spoiler: Holy Orgasm Batman! - I.e. Just make a hentai already!
    Show
    God dammit! Where is Acknologia, when you need him...

So, Holy Ignel is Zeref's son - aka Sir Massive Orgazmo. As in, he gives pleasure/damnation to those that experienced "pleasure", whatever that is.
    Last edited by -D-; 2016-10-31 at 09:47 AM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

New comic.

Spoiler: Holy Orgasm Batman! - I.e. typical FT pervesion
    Show
    God dammit! Where is Acknologia, when you need him...

So, Holy Ignel is Zeref's son - aka Sir Massive Orgazmo. As in, he gives pleasure/damnation to those that experienced "pleasure", whatever that is.
    No... this is a new level of perversion. Even demon sadist was more subtle that this...

Spoiler
    Show

So... this magic tests...I must say it... your virginity? That's whathe implied, right? If you had sex you will feel like... okay, I'll stop there.

Anywy, I guess if that means "light" for Hiro, whatever. I'm not even going to start making guesses on who was not affected and why... (well, we all know how it worked on Levy and Gajeel but...) ANYWAY, Irene remains mysterious... not much else to say we didn't kind of know already.. (Well, we all assumed Rakheid was zeref's creation even if we never really discussed it, right?)

Next week... Kagura vs Rakheid. Good thing she is pure, I guess.
    "What's done is done."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

No... this is a new level of perversion. Even demon sadist was more subtle that this...

Spoiler
    Show

So... this magic tests...I must say it... your virginity? That's what he implied, right? If you had sex you will feel like... okay, I'll stop there.

Anywy, I guess if that means "light" for Hiro, whatever. I'm not even going to start making guesses on who was not affected and why... (well, we all know how it worked on Levy and Gajeel but...) ANYWAY, Irene remains mysterious... not much else to say we didn't kind of know already.. (Well, we all assumed Rakheid was zeref's creation even if we never really discussed it, right?)

Next week... Kagura vs Rakheid. Good thing she is pure, I guess.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arrrrrrrrrrrgh.

It doesn't seem to be entirely virginity, since the spell starts to affect Yukino and the cats after Rakheel starts molesting them and I can't believe I even typed that garbage what the HELL Hiro.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Fixed the spoiler tag.

EDIT:
    Spoiler: Clarification
    Show
    It's not sex. Mavis had 0 sex and she was affected... Unless, kiss counts. Or illusinonary sex with Zera. Also even Zeref seemed to be affected/pissed. Then again...
    Last edited by -D-; 2016-10-31 at 09:52 AM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arrrrrrrrrrrgh.

It doesn't seem to be entirely virginity, since the spell starts to affect Yukino and the cats after Rakheel starts molesting them and I can't believe I even typed that garbage what the HELL Hiro.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think that was a different spell. He ended the mass orgasm spell after Zeref told him to, but started... Pleasuring, Yukino and the cats directly, which doesn't seem to require them to have experienced pleasure before.

So... The First did get affected eventually... Huh... Why Hiro, why?
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

23. - Top - End - #203

Spoiler
    Show
    So the magical power of Holy Dragneel, who claims to be Zeref's son (but is probably another brother clone) is THE POWER TO KILL NON VIRGINS WITH ORGASMS. He can also make light tentacles to directly stimulate people to death, even if his anti sex haver spell wouldn't.

I ****ing hate everything.

WHY IS MAVIS AFFECTED BY THIS?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, EXACTLY? DID SHE AND ZEREF DO IT?!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-10-31 at 09:58 AM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think that was a different spell. He ended the mass orgasm spell after Zeref told him to, but started... Pleasuring, Yukino and the cats directly, which doesn't seem to require them to have experienced pleasure before.

So... The First did get affected eventually... Huh... Why Hiro, why?
    Looking at FT Reddit. The most common saying is "I'm so confused." and "WTF did I just read". Say about Reddit what you want, Reddit sometimes strikes the essence.

EDIT:
    Spoiler
    Show
    WHY IS MAVIS AFFECTED BY THIS?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, EXACTLY? DID SHE AND ZEREF DO IT?
    Spoiler: Explanation
    Show
    Holy Orgasmo is actually, Mavis' son
    Last edited by -D-; 2016-10-31 at 09:59 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I ****ing hate everything.

WHY IS MAVIS AFFECTED BY THIS?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, EXACTLY? DID SHE AND ZEREF DO IT?!
    Sssh, calm down. There is still... uhm... there is... Well, WENDY is not affected. That's something, right?

Also: Yes, exactly.

Spoiler: Explanation
    Show
    Holy Orgasmo is actually, Mavis' son
    This makes too much sense to not be true... help.

At first I assumed the spell affected kind-of-evil people... I so wish I was right...

So... I can't believe I'm asking this but I wonder... what if you never actually did it but still "know the pleasure"? And what if you did it but don't...?
    "What's done is done."

26. - Top - End - #206

Sssh, calm down. There is still... uhm... there is... Well, WENDY is not affected. That's something, right?

Also: Yes, exactly.

This makes too much sense to not be true... help.

At first I assumed the spell affected kind-of-evil people... I so wish I was right...

So... I can't believe I'm asking this but I wonder... what if you never actually did it but still "know the pleasure"? And what if you did it but don't...?
    I have to assume that all it cares about is if you've done it or not. Because if we take away all the nice imagery, what you're basically asking is "does masturbating and unenjoyable sex count" and let's be fair Lucy and Cana definitely would of done the former, so that rules that out. And given how Hiro writes I don't think sexual assault exists in this universe beyond the bondage demon and forcing that one girl in Sabretooth to strip naked in front of everyone.

Also the one set of people we DIDN'T get shown during the montage of people getting affected was Gajeel and Levi, I realize, which is bothering me far more than it should.

I feel sick just thinking of and writing down some of these things, by the way. I'm all for sex and love and stuff, but please don't make a character who makes people who've had sex orgasm to death. Just don't.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-10-31 at 10:46 AM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

I can believe im saying this.. so lets swiftly change the subject.. there were mysteriously enough no episode of FT released this week, apply mental censoring.

Anyone read anything actually interesting?
    Magi does resemble FT a bit, and its most likely the best handling of adult themes in have seen in a shonen manga.

And as for less know series, then the story of Akatsuki no Yona is also pretty good. Its a comming of age story about a princess on the run, but it contain a decent amount of action since she also have a rather badass bodyguard.

28. - Top - End - #208

Magi resembles Fairy Tail the way ice cream resembles mashed potatoes. Magi it the ice cream here by the way. It's fantastic.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

okay first we have pervert dragon zirconis then this spell I thing hiro has officially found perfect villain for his stories and my mental image gets pretty active for fanon bastard character right know sorry but muhahahahahhahahaha

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Magi resembles Fairy Tail the way ice cream resembles mashed potatoes. Magi it the ice cream here by the way. It's fantastic.
    Funny that you mention it. Mashed potatoes are used in commercials as substitute for Ice Cream.

We are talking about Magi: The Labyrinth?