New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

Default Only a basic accurate dagger?

So I've heard good things about monks using accurate daggers, but in the DDI character creator, the only accurate dagger listed is the basic one. Can any accurate implement, such as the Aversion Staff or the Emerald Flame Ki Focus also be available as a dagger?

I'm assuming the absence of any other accurate daggers is an oversight, but worried that it was intentional.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Only a basic accurate dagger?

Yes, you can, for example, have an Accurate Dagger +1.

I know you can use the character creator to combine the magical enhancement onto the specialized implements. I ... don't remember how to do it, however.
    Thank you Ceika for the wonderful Avatar avatar!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Only a basic accurate dagger?

Quote Originally Posted by samcifer View Post
    So I've heard good things about monks using accurate daggers, but in the DDI character creator, the only accurate dagger listed is the basic one. Can any accurate implement, such as the Aversion Staff or the Emerald Flame Ki Focus also be available as a dagger?

I'm assuming the absence of any other accurate daggers is an oversight, but worried that it was intentional.
    Every magic dagger can be made into an Accurate Dagger. Aversion Staff needs to be a Staff, but you can have an Accurate Aversion Staff or an Accurate Emerald Flame Ki Focus.

You need to make sure you choose the Superior Implement list, not the weapon list in CB.