New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Uh! Ing. I have forgotten to ask- how shippable are Hailing and Vodkana to your opinion?
    It's not a big deal, I just want her to get close and trusted as possible.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

The answer is 'Extremely.'

I actually had a thought about this the other day. Hailing knows that Vodkana's in the RA, but I have an idea that would allow her to get close to Hailing without any risk to Vodkana or the RA. It mostly has to do with him being a Vodkana fanboy. Put simply, he'll offer a deal: Don't do anything to impede the Empire or its interests, this includes spying on the Empire for the RA, and in return she'll not only have free reign, within reason of course (access to the Lookout and the Emperor's Vanity is a no-no,) with the ability to come and go as she pleases, and they will respect her freedom as such with the promise that they will not, in turn, try to use her as a source of information or double-agent.

Put simply, the deal is don't spy or sabotage us, we won't spy or sabotage you and you're free to go.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Intresting.
    I think, if Vodkana telling the others her plan, before "dating" Hailing, it might work well.

I think that crashing a super royal party (wedding? Hailing birthday?) could be epic.
    Vodkana wouldn't even to act- Hailing is quite likable for her taste, she just loyal to her friends even more.
    I think it could be fun.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1084

If Vodkana crashed Hailing's birthday party, i'm actually grinning from the thought of how excited and happy he would be.

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Titan in the Playground

Hahaha.
    I meant as opening to the battle against him. She sneak the RA in, poisoning him withthe super troll pickles (it probably make him throw up or something minor like that... but it's already giving the R.A. good opening). I imagine Vodkana mostly as supporter in this battle, using her Storm Art forms, and then before the end acheiving the Pure Storm Art.

But sure, that could be a fun start for their relationship. We could even rp it in the side story thread if you wish.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

By the way speaking of the Hailing fight:
    whats the recommended Base PL range? because whatever it will be, will be increased x50 when a Super Form is whipped out. 1mil =50 mil, 2 mill =100mil, 3mill =150 mill and so on, and guess how powerful Goku was at the end of Freeza Saga? 150 Million in SS compared to Freeza's 120 million. I'm personally thinking the Androids will have a Base PL of 1 million each for the purposes of their super forms at 50 million. This is to account for everyone else also having Super Forms to balance things out, does that sound reasonable?

I'll have to think the PL increases over the rest of my characters though.....Luxana and Yankar will probably gain the most raw power, but not change their style or techniques much, Tarasai and Shanakan will probably gain less but learn far more tricks and techniques with the kung fu they have to get even anyways, while Flake won't gain much Base PL, but will have a Second Form that boost her up for her.

Masala won't be gaining a super form- at least not during Hailing Arc and I haven't any good ideas for one she could gain farther down the line, she might not need any since she is a Majin-, but her fighting style and techniques will be refined and expanded.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

7. - Top - End - #1087

There might be at least half a dozen participants in the fight against Hailing. Even if some fighters disengage, whether temporarily or otherwise, he'll be constantly outnumbered. My recommendation is 2-3 mil, though a few fours wouldn't hurt.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Titan in the Playground

0_0 Ok then, 3 million for each Android it is.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight
    Oh, no, I meant the whole Earth Defense Force thing. I don't know if we want to get them together offscreen or roleplay them all meeting up, but it might be better to do the former.
    I don't really have any ideas regarding EDF. I just sort of expect one or more of them will come knocking on RPA's door and I'll cook up a reply then. They've already met Luxana and Shanakan, so there's not a big pressure for them to be present in the founding eveny.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ogre in the Playground

BTW, speaking of, what are everyone's super forms? Also, who will be getting super forms (like Goku) and who will be getting passive powerups (like Piccolo)?

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Alright. Good. It seems we are getting somewhere.
    I'll make my offer even more outragouse. Bleach TP, has diffrent threads for diffrent areas.
    I think we should have thread for Rp types: Main story, side quests, and a thread for discussions/long conversations which aren't critical for the main story.
    For example- 23 and Apfel's discussions over politics weapon policies, are intresting, maybe even important in the long run-
    but it's really slowing down the story.
    In my vision, when a converastion starting to drag, it should be moved on to the side talk thread.

But maybe I am getting too far here.
    That sounds like a great idea! I foresee four threads -- the main thread, the main sidequests thread, the discussions thread, and a training / 'super forms get' thread.

Also, um, I'm probably going to PM a mod to change the title of the sidequests thread. I ... did not think through the implications of its current title.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

FF, would you like Slushie accidentally invading Mars?

Hawk- 4 is too much I think. What the difference between "Sidequests" to "Trainings"?

Anyway, if there are no objection, I'll work on opening reply for Vodkana Vs 23 and Apfel Vs assassins.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ettin in the Playground

FF, would you like Slushie accidentally invading Mars?
    I don't really want to do anything related to Mars other than maybe some posts detailing what Max and C-II are doing.

Speaking of which, I think I'm still waiting for a reply from Sagetim and Hawkflight? Especially Tigra. Or did I miss something?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Titan in the Playground

FF. ok.

Ing-
    1. So... you want to roleplay the begining of Hailodka? Or would it happen completly offscreen?
    2. If you wish, the battle I have prepared for Apfel, is more or less ready. But I would like more information about planet Cirra, and more specifcly, Apfel's castle.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1095

Ing-
    1. So... you want to roleplay the begining of Hailodka? Or would it happen completly offscreen?
    2. If you wish, the battle I have prepared for Apfel, is more or less ready. But I would like more information about planet Cirra, and more specifcly, Apfel's castle.
    1) I want to roleplay it.

2) Cirra has about 1.25x the mass of Earth, and 2x the gravity. Its atmosphere is breathable by humans, but its surface is covered completely by a massive world-ocean anywhere from hundreds of feet to many miles deep. Apfel's castle is hardened against the water-pressure, but its interior is filled with air, both to preserve the interior design that would otherwise be crushed if submerged, and to facilitate diplomacy between Apfel and others of non-amphibious races. In other words, tough externally, delicate inside.

I imagined Apfel would be in the deepest trenches of Cirra for maximum water-pressure and resistance training.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

I have started both in the side threads.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I was waiting on figuring out if we were directly fading to black yet or detailing a bit more of what our characters are up to before posting. With that being made clear now, I'll post shortly. As for Hawkflight, I imagine they might have been waiting for me to post to reply to multiple things at once, perhaps maybe.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I'm waiting for a reply to Tigra? And as for Starlight, I think I'm just waiting for her training to begin.

Sorry for the delay on other stuff, I'm suffering from a pinched sciatic nerve right now, and it's probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Makes it hard to focus.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #1099

Yeah, do deal with that. Neurological shenanigans are not fun.

And I finally decided to make some drawings of Apfel and Hailing.
    Spoiler
    Show

The material used to make the armor that would become iconic of the Cold Era of the Arcosian Empire, as well as the splinter Planet Trade Organization is, at this present time, extremely rare, and only available to the strongest fighters in the Empire, including Hailing himself. It's surprisingly flexible yet hardens on kinetic and energetic impact that offers defense that seems to be proportional to the user's already existing power-level. Furthermore, it's surprisingly comfortable.

Though Apfel could get a suit if he wanted to, he prefers to look his best, all the time, and the armor simply isn't dignified. However Apfel's uniforms are made of highly flexible fibers that prevent any restriction in movement.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

Wow. I really like your style, and how you manage to put personality into the characters you are drawing.
    The poses. I am not sure, if I am more jealuse or more inspired. How long did it take you?

Um. So "Rave Vodkana" outfit should be edited, if this armor is for very specific induvduals... unless Apfel gave her one?

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1101

The simplest solution would be that there are a lot of lookalike armors and outfits.

I'd say it took me about an hour, though the stupidest things gave me a lot of trouble, for example Apfel's eyes. I couldn't get the shape just right for at least 10 minutes.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Titan in the Playground

I really admire the ability to work on art until you are statisfied from it.

Please accept my admiring brohoof!

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #1103

Brohoof accepted.

Also I made a few edits to my post in the Sidequest thread to make it easier for Vodkana to reply to Hailing.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesus criminy cricket, have I really had this pinched nerve for four days? >_<

Sorry for the delay, I'll try to post tomorrow.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

If you feel ok now, that all which matters.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Ogre in the Playground

Well.

Welly well well well.

Sorry for taking so long to post here. Things have been pretty darned hectic -- family arguments, looking for a job, spinal injuries, my mouse being broken, my new job counselor being the jackest of asses. And that's just in the last week! At least I got attention for my back though, so the sciatica is easing up a bit. Fun fact, did you know that sciatica is more painful than a butterfly fracture on the femur bone, which is commonly held to be one of the most painful injuries a person can suffer? The fracture may be more painful in short bursts, but sciatica is an extended period of relentless pain. Fuuuun fact.

Will post ASAP though, and I hope to have the energy to keep up more regularly in the future. I have another appointment on Monday for my back, so that should help things even more.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I know you kinda have it rough, so I decided to be patient, and yeah I was right to be. Take as much as you need to work out stuff like that, Hawkflight, don't apologize for it, it happens.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks. So, for Starlight's training with Apfel, should that happen in the sidequests thread, then I can start Starlight's adventure in the Super Forms thread?

Also, I now have a pretty good idea of what 'future Equestria' will look like in Universe 13, if anypony wants to know.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #1109

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Thanks. So, for Starlight's training with Apfel, should that happen in the sidequests thread, then I can start Starlight's adventure in the Super Forms thread?

Also, I now have a pretty good idea of what 'future Equestria' will look like in Universe 13, if anypony wants to know.
    Yeah, go ahead and put it in the sidequests thread.

And yes, let's hear what you have in mind.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

I just wish for you a fast recover.
    And... I am curiouse as well.

------
    My previouse Avater