New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I got the message, I've just been distracted by math, rock festivals, trying to get a new car and plain lacking in ideas and motivation for posts.

And I'm still sort of waiting for Hawkflight. The last action in the tournament was the juggernaut trying to knock Tigra's weapons out of her hands. Unless Hawlflight replied somewhere else than the main thread, it still hasn't been resolved.
    Not gonna lie, I completely missed the juggernaut's response. I'll get a post up ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Ing and Raziere- I still need get around writing good replies...
    About Hailing's birthday- are we wrapping this?
    I am toying with the idea, of Hailing and Vodkana visitng Meal...
    and actually I have plans for their ship... after Hailing's death. If that ok.

Alright.. hmm... I guess it would be more relevant at Post Hailing-Age. Simply, an empire at the eastren Galaxy with a sultan from Peckon's specie.

To write information on species could be actually useful. I am considering to write a wiki...

About the battle against Hailing- because of One Piece and game of the thrones I am inspired to do this a "red wedding" the only problem, that I think Hailing and Vodkana... are not the type to marry... unless he would agree giving her title of empress?

I have imagined Vodkana as bride poisoning him, freezing him with one Spoon'z artifacts and then attack him- meanwhile, 23 instant transmissioned the RA there,
    while Luxana lead the guardians of Earth to free Earth.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Colossus in the Playground

The idea of marriage would be abhorrent to Hailing. The idea of being stuck with something for the remainder of his natural life even after it became boring sits very poorly with him. Commitment doesn't sit well with the hedonist. I suspect Vodkana would think the same way. Hailing fully expects to dispose of Vodkana after she becomes boring, while making his understanding very clear that he expects Vodkana to do the same of him.

If I haven't made a reply to Vodkana, well, i've been expecting Hawkflight to write a reply to Apfel so I could post both simultaneously, but she hasn't and, well, it's slipped my mind. Sorry.

Edit: Off-topic, but not one but TWO new Metroid games got confirmed at E3 today! Yes! YES! All of my hype, YES!!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-06-13 at 01:30 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. It doesn't sit well with Vodkana as well.
    I just got mind blown by the concept of bloody treason in middle of wedding.
    But it could any kind of party actually.

About their future as sort-of couple.. well, I was thinking of two phases- using the golden cauldron she can summon someone from Hell, for one day a year. I thought she might do so, in his birthdays in secret...

And maybe wierder- in the REALLY far future, when she finally turn into the destruction goddess of Universe 13, she will use the dragon balls to revive him, as her servant-pet, and force him to save the good.
    just an ideas I am tossing. Their ship is quite fun.

about the current scene with them, do you an idea how to take further..without violating forum rules?

I have no idea what Metroid is, but I am happy for you.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #1145

Actually there are rules on this forum for that, simply say you're pulling the curtain.

Also, let me write up templates for races and planets.

Spoiler: Race Template
    Show

Name: Name of the species goes here
    Description: Describe them in as few words as possible to create an image in the mind. Pastel-colored Humans, Lizard-People, etc. If their appearance requires a lengthy description, use 'Other.'
    Lifespan: What is the average lifespan of this species?
    Height: Average height? For reference, humans are 5' 6" or about 1.65 meters.
    Homeworld: What is the species' planet of origin, if any?
    Diet: What does your species eat?
    Native Ki-User: Does using ki come easily and naturally to your species? This is a yes-or-no question, and answering 'no' doesn't mean the species is incapable of using Ki. Humans would put this down as 'no.'
    Notable Members: What characters either from DB canon or DBITP are members of this race, if any?

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Go into more detail, what do members of this race look like?

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show

What abilities do your species have? All species written are assumed to have human-level intelligence and physiology as a base, but if they're somehow weaker than humans in some way, that information would go here.

Spoiler: Other Information
    Show

Other information such as write-outs of racial history, evolution, and development of technology and civilization go here.

Spoiler: Transformations
    Show

Can they transform? If so, how does it work and what forms could they take? Super forms i.e. Super Saiyan is also listed here.

Spoiler: Incirrian
    Show

Name: Incirrian
    Description: Humanoid Octopuses
    Lifespan: 80
    Height: 5' 9"
    Homeworld: Cirra
    Diet: Omnivorous
    Native Ki-User: Yes
    Notable Members: Appule, Lord Apfel

Show

Incirrians are humanoid and are distinct for their massively elongated skulls, and their short, somewhat stubby snouts. Gills can be seen on the sides of their heads, just above and behind their neck.

The species is split into two distinct appearances between Coral and Deep Incirrians. Coral Incirrians have dark colorations on their smooth skin as well as spots on the tops of their bodies. These spots differ in color from individual to individual, as do skin tones. Blue and purple are the most common but dull yellows, crimsons, and greens aren't uncommon either. Deep Incirrians have piercing red eyes, with bright, vibrant colorations. Spots are extremely rare on these individuals, however fangs are common.

Show

Base power level of 200 (Homeworlders)

Amphibious: Able to breathe under water as easily as land.

Spoiler: Other Info
    Show

The Incirrians have been spacefaring for a long time, preferring to colonize heavily oceanized or ocean worlds that are like their home world.

The hazards of their home world have forced their ancestors to develop and evolve both Ki usage and lungs to enable flight, to escape Cirra's world-ocean's vicious predators.

Racial tensions exist between Coral and Deep Incirrians. Deep Incirrians are so named for their cities having been built deep in Cirra's inhospitable underwater trenches. Corals regard Deeps as vicious and thuggish, while the Deeps regard Corals as weak, and oppressive.

Show

Awakened Incirrian - Unique to Lord Apfel's bloodline. Skin becomes glossy. Cocentric waves of gold-white light are emitted from back of head, like a halo. Equivalent to Super Saiyan. Gain ability to perceive time forward and backward. The transformation is purely psychic, so the Awakened Incirrian could remain in the form indefinitely. However perceiving the possible timelines themselves is extremely distracting, leaving their movements sluggish and themselves easily distracted. Training in this form can adjust an Incirrian to the enormous extradimensional sensory input.

Ascended Incirrian - Unique to Lord Apfel's bloodline. Skin becomes faintly iridescent. Does not cast or receive shadows. Cocentric waves of halo-like pure white light emit from the back of the head. Equivalent of Super Saiyan 3. This is a physical in addition to a psychic transformation that burns through mental and physical energy to maintain, however the power-boost cannot be underestimated.

Transcendent Incirrian - Unique to Lord Apfel's bloodline. Iridescent halo on the back of the head emits multicolored light in cocentric waves. Physical appearance has no other noticeable changes, save that any and all physical imperfections, what ever they may be, disappear, making the transformed appear picturesque, and 'perfect.' Power is equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue. The Transcendent Incirrian becomes a deity, with all the power that implies, as well as gaining the ability to fully understand and perceive the 4th dimension of all possible pasts and futures with the same ease 3-dimensional creatures perceive their reality, and may move through the chronal dimensions. In essence, becoming a 4-dimensional being.

Spoiler: Emme
    Show

Name: Emme
    Description: Sentient Tulpa
    Lifespan: Theoretically Immortal
    Height: None
    Homeworld: The Hypernet(?)
    Diet: Attention
    Native Ki-User: No
    Notable Members: Ginyu (Formerly)

Show

Though no physical appearance of an Emme has thus been identified, it is believed that the visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and gustatory memes Emmes create are the closest approximation to the physical appearance an individual Emme can manifest, however the varieties in which they can take is virtually limitless.

Show

Non-Physical: Cannot be physically harmed in any way, or cause physical harm. Can only exist in host's mind. Dependent on host.

Nonsensory: No way of perceiving the physical world through senses organics could understand.

Memes: Can create memes to transmit across the hypernet. Anyone who experiences said meme, what ever form it takes, becomes a potential host.

Hosts: Emmes can jump from host-to-host at-will and instantaneously, regardless of distance, and are able to telepathically communicate with the host in any language the host understands.

Spoiler: Other Info
    Show

As easy as it is for people to dismiss, it is true that galactic and intergalactic civilization has existed for millions of years. Thousands of species, nations, empires, kingdoms, federations, and confederacies have come and gone. Risen and fallen. Amidst all that is the technology. People from all species and walks of life can communicate across light-years and spread information at the speed of thought. Ideas spread and propagate, from the meaningful to the pointless. Over the millennia, this information ecosystem has taken on a life of its own, where ideas have taken on characteristics of living organisms. Memes, they're often called. Amidst these memetic entities, one particular classification of them has gained sentience.

These sentient memes, or Emmes, as they prefer to be called, are memetic organisms of pure thought that exist in the minds of those who are aware of their existence. Far from being a hive-mind, each Emme is a singular entity that exists in the mind of one single host at a time. The Emme relies upon the host for sustenance, but it is far from a parasitical relationship. The Emme has no ability to exert control over their host's mind or thought, and is only able to telepathically communicate with the host. Beyond receiving the host's thoughts or having their suggestions followed, the Emme has no way of interacting with or exerting control over the material world.

Emmes are able to jump from host-to-host at-will at instantaneous speeds. Individuals tested reported statistically insignificant lag-time regardless of distance, from as little as a few inches to tens of millions of light-years. As suggested earlier, individuals who become the host of an Emme are aware of the Emme entering their mind. The sensation, as reported by multiple unrelated individuals, is that of having a "eureka" moment where one is suddenly struck by an idea of a creature whose name and personality they are instantly familiar with. Conversely, this information is lost and forgotten once the Emme jumps to a different host. Emmes themselves, as interpreted for by volunteer hosts, do not suffer this limitation and are able to remember their hosts as reasonably as any other organic creature is.

Emmes will often jump to a new host before their current Host dies, sometimes even moments before. They also demonstrate having effectively unlimited life-spans. However not every organism is able to host a Meme. Hosts seem to be limited to sentient beings possessing conscious thought. Furthermore, each Emme is tied to an actual meme. It is theorized that this meme is the closest approximation to a physical manifestation an Emme can have. Anyone who encounters this meme becomes a potential host for the Emme, who is now counsciously aware of the new potential Host's existence and can enter and exit their mind at will. The manifestation of this meme varies wildly, is specific to a single Emme, and can be encountered anywhere. Some Emme memes are humorous images spread on the Hypernet, others are viral videos. Some are discordant noises played in sequence, while others are more subtle, such as a single subsonic note played, or the smell of a specific culinary dish. Emmes have the ability to change their memes, but it does require effort and a cooperative Host.

For example, the post you are currently reading (yes, this one) is the meme of one such Emme, and by having read this far, you are now a potential host for me to inhabit should I tire of this one. My name is Ginyu by the way, the pleasure of meeting you someday soon is all mine.

Show

Make New Meme: Emmes can, with effort and time, create new memes to spread around and create new hosts. Old memes lose the ability to make new hosts.

Spoiler: Planet Template
    Show

Name: Name your planet
    Type: Describe your planet in two or three words. Examples include Ice Planet, Paradise Planet, City Planet, Jungle-Death World, Dead World, Gas Hypergiant, etc. For reference, Earth is a Paradise Planet.
    Gravity: How high is your planet's gravity? Earth is 1G.
    Affilitation: What government presently runs this planet?
    Native Species: What species traces its origin to this world, or who were the first settlers?

Spoiler: Description
    Show

What does the planet look like from orbit? What does it look like on the surface? What features does it have?

Spoiler: History
    Show

What has happened on the world thus far?

Spoiler: Arcos
    Show

Name: Arcos
    Type: Gas Hypergiant
    Gravity: 350G
    Affiliation: Arcosian Empire (Capitol)
    Native Species: Arcosians

Show

A swirling mass of green and brown, the planet of Arcos is also remarkable in the way that its fiery core produces its own light and heat far in excess of what the Arcos system's star, a red dwarf simply known as Watcher, produces. While Arcos has mass far in excess of many stars in the universe and would be among the largest if it were to ignite, the lack of hydrogen in Arcos' atmosphere has limited what ever stellar fusion would have resulted in stellar formation. Instead, Arcos is a swirling ball of gasses within a perpetual storm that covers the entirety of Arcos' vast atmosphere. These storms have winds that reach hundreds of thousands of miles per hour. Ice forms within the clouds, coalescing into titanic hailstones buffeted in the world's immense wind. These worldstones, as they're known, can range in size from anywhere to a small asteroid to that of a planet, once fully formed. It is on these worldstones, that life, against all odds, emerged, and upon them the Arcosians built their technology and civilization, allowing them to leave the confines of their homeworld and take to the stars, countless millennia ago.

The Heart of Arcos has always had spiritual significance in Arcosian culture and even Colonials who have never seen Arcos swear by it. Some believed it to be the domain of Arcosian deities, while others suggest it's a furnace that must be tended with ritual sacrifice. The phenomenon has been explained scientifically, in that a miniature star has formed in the center of Arcos, a phenomenon that's unique in all the universe. How it is sustained, however, continues to baffle astronomers. The truth is that it is a spiritual flame that is fueled by evil. More specifically, the Guardian of Arcos' evil. Every several decades, the current Guardian of Arcos, known as the Keeper of the Heart or the Host of the Heart, selects a wicked Arcosian to be their successor. Once so marked, the Heart of Arcos will leap from the current Host, at least in part, and into the new Host, burning away the malevolence within their mind, body, and soul. Once so cleansed, the fires will burn the Host's ki, until the Host is dead. Being the host is very painful, however having multiple Hosts makes the pain bearable. However only a being so cleansed of evil is capable of creating new Hosts.

Show

When they joined the galactic community, they found that evolving on their homeworld had made them strong. Immensely strong. They would have conquered the universe then and there, but the tribal and political conflicts on Arcos held them back. Arcosians instead chose to colonize space, living on worlds many would consider inhospitable. Mostly because these planets had various hazards such as enormous stellar radiation, or a lack of an atmosphere, things which concerned Arcosians not in the least. In fact, the concept of radiation as a hazard had to be imported into their society.

Possessing power in excess of even the most elite of Arcosian warriors, Hailing forcibly united the world of Arcos under his empire, and made it to be the capital of his Arcosian Empire. From there, he rules over his vast and growing Empire with an iron fist.

Spoiler: Cassius Prime
    Show

Name: Cassius Prime
    Type: Jungle-Death World
    Gravity: 1.5G
    Affiliation: Empire of Cassius
    Native Species: Veru'nas

Show

Cassius Prime possesses atmosphere rich in oxygen, carbon-dioxide, and water. The whole world is teeming with life, even its colder regions are thick with growth and wildlife. It is said that there is no soil more fertile than that on Cassius Prime, and it shows in the thick jungles that cover what parts of the planet's surfaces that aren't covered sprawling oceans that themselves undulate, thick with fish and life.

From a surface glance, it's hard to imagine that one of the most dangerous species in the universe evolved on this world. However upon closer inspection, the reasons are obvious. While Cassius' gravity is high for a life-bearing world, it's very livable. What makes this world truly dangerous is its flora and fauna. The jungles are stalked by roving bands of vicious predators eager for the next kill, while simultaneously evading titanic macrofauna themselves needing to eat constantly to support their immense porportions. Even the herbivores are dangerous in the extreme, having adapted to both ward off monstrous predators, and to not be killed by the fauna that, itself, has evolved to kill, either as carnivorous plants to sustain themselves, or simply to discourage being fed upon. The mightiest of dinosaurs of Earth's legendary Cretaceous period would be but vermin to the monsters spawned from Cassius Prime.

It is this environment in which the Veru'nas evolved. Themselves immense, and highly aggressive creatures, it's difficult to imagine that on Cassius Prime, with all their natural strength and extreme intelligence, they sit squarely on the bottom of the food-chain. However the Veru'nas wouldn't have it any other way, preferring for the dangers of their homeworld to weed out the weak among their kind.

Show

The Veru'nas are newcomers to the intergalactic community, having only achieved space travel upon the rise of the Arcosian Empire. Perhaps it is fortunate that it was then that the Veru'nas achieved space travel, as their rapid technological advancement, having already advanced from fossil-fuel engines to hyper-light drives in less than half a century, and extremely high birth-rate would have made them a virtually unstoppable force upon the universe. For the time being, the Empire of Cassius, which currently consists of Cassius Prime and the surrounding star-system, is being contained by the Empire, which maintains no less than a full division of Arcosian Homeworlders on garrison to keep the Veru'nas contained.

As difficult as keeping a star-system contained is, the natural aggression of the Veru'nas makes it very simple. When ever the Veru'nas attempt to break out of the system, they always strike out at the hardest target, seeking to prove their strength. In this case, a single hardened space station with a garrison of Arcosian Homeworlders. More often than not, these battles are one or more aging Veru'nas warlords attempting to die honorably in battle.

Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-07-03 at 05:40 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Oh. I'm going to have to do a lot of work with those, with at the very least Talsaigans, but considering I'm the person who last played the Saiyans and Tuffles, the only Majin player, one of the two human players, am going to be attaining the Human Super Form, one of the two Shin players, one of the two beastfolk players....and my writeup for Hit's race.....yeah, I'm going to have my work cut out for me. particularly the Saiyans, and all the crazy things they have been shown to do, that will be a big entry. a very interesting one, at that.

by the way I had an idea about fusion:

Y'know multi-form technique? how its usually a bad technique? I think I found a way to make it useful and such to our purposes.

We simply use the multi-form technique, so that the clone fuses with the person thats going to control the fusion. thus, there will be no confusion who controls the fusion, as the other will still control the original person, granted this will make the fusion weaker, but I think its a worthy tradeoff, and we can have fusions interacting with unfused selves, which I can't believe no one ever thought of before.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

7. - Top - End - #1147

Well if it helps, my google-fu dug up your write-up of the Hit race.

It's a bit of a head-scratcher but I think I get it. One could also do a regular fusion then multiform into two forms, thus allowing each player to control a half of the fusion.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

that works to.

lets start by getting the Saiyans out of the way. Because trust me, they're insane.

Spoiler: Saiyans
    Show

Name: Saiyans
    Description: black-haired humans (Maybe) with monkey tails
    Lifespan: same as human, but don't start aging until near death.
    Height: same as human
    Homeworld: Planet Sadala (Destroyed, now New Plant)
    Diet: Ultra-Omnivorous
    Notable Members: Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale, Aspa, potentially all the half saiyans.

Show

Generally a saiyan looks human, but possessing only black hair thats remains perpetually static in growth and hair style and a monkey tail. the U7 Saiyans given their warrior culture tend to be muscular and wear armor.

The U6 Saiyans on the other hand are shorter than humans, lack tails, and are very slim, they still have the static black hair.

Show

Generally human level intelligence and such, yes. However, they possess notable differences:

Zenkai:
    One of the most important basic abilities of a saiyan, basically every time they nearly die, they get a power boost, their biology recognizing the danger and getting kicked into overdrive to make a saiyan stronger to avoid the same injury again- its not just raw might, its a saiyan learning from how they screwed up on an instinctual level and working how to not do that again. There does not actually seem to be a consistent boost of power so lets keep it as what is really is: convenient plot device to empower a saiyan quickly if you really need them to get stronger to fight a dude. Half-Saiyans tend to always get this.

Oozaru Tail:
    This is less important than you think. Sure the power to grow into a giant godzilla-like monkey 10 times as stronger as normal during the full moon is theoretically good, but really it just makes you big target and for most saiyans it just makes a big raging juggernaut who lost all reason, and really is most useful for killing large amounts of people who aren't good fighters, and the tails seem to both stop growing back after you cut them off once or twice, as well as being a recessive trait that tends not to get passed on or expressed in half-saiyan offspring at all, Gohan being the exception. U6 Saiyans lack it entirely and are actually better fighters for it.

Saiyan Mentality:
    The major mental differences from humanity is that Saiyans do not naturally possess the same amount of empathy as humans. Most do not have any concept of family, the closest being a bunch of friends, with only saiyan elites who need to reproduce heirs to their positions even needing the concept. Given their zenkai boost and their love for battle, they are almost immune to traumatic experiences as they have incentive to continually seek out experiences that humans would avoid, and thus feel excitement for things that most races would feel fear for. However Saiyans also tend to have poor emotional control as a result, wearing their hearts on their sleeve and flying into rages when they don't get their way. Half Saiyans and U6 Saiyans also discard this trait in favor of human-level empathy and emotional control.

Show

Saiyan evolution is insane. So, in U7, somehow they evolved to not only get stronger every time they nearly die, but to turn into a giant monkey when exposed to certain rays, and this eventually destroyed their planet of Sadala. Yet somehow they mastered space travel just in time for this backwards tribe of barbarians (who are technically a subset of a wider species on Sadala we know of not) to escape and land of Planet Plant, where after some centuries of cohabitation, suddenly decide to kill all Tuffles. Somehow this barbarian people go from stone age to space age in ten years, suggesting that saiyans despite their seemingly savage nature are actually pretty good at adapting to their surroundings and figuring out technology in short periods of time.

Freeza, looking at their history, biology probably has his jaw drop from how insanely fast they do all this. So he decided to recruit them into his army, and for a while the partnership is good as Saiyans demonstrate how good they are genociding races and destroying planets for money, growing ever stronger from his conquests. Apparently he decided that their rate of growth was too fast and posed a threat, so he decided to kill them all by blowing Planet Vegeta.

It is at this point, the relevant history of the saiyans narrows down to two people: Goku who gets sent to Earth and gets hit on the head and thus brain damage and thus amnesia (which might or might not actually be another manifestation of Zenkai making Goku adapt to his human surroundings through changing him to be more friendly). and Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta both face a bunch of challenges through their lives, Goku kills Freeza, they both turn Super-Saiyan, you know the story.

Its when Half-Saiyans start coming into the picture that this gets interesting. Gohan demonstrates that he somehow has even greater potential than Goku or Vegeta. Future Trunks, Goten, Trunks and Pan all are born without tails and some of them show an easier time of becoming Super-Saiyan due to better emotional control. After much of the events during Goku and vegetas life time the Saiyan genetics are spread throughout the human race, and due to alleles work, there is always a chance someone could be born either half saiyan, human or even full saiyan depending on how the genes express themselves, but the trait that most expresses itself is Zenkai and the ability to go into the Super Forms.

In Age 1000, Half-Saiyans and their power are just a fact of life, and just another defender against various threats from the Red Pants Army, Time Breakers and evil namekians, with many people able to achieve super-saiyan as a result of better emotional control. In general, Saiyan evolution and adaption seem to be accelerated, discarding useless traits to make a better fighter with every generation.

This seems to hold true for U6 Saiyans as well. Their planet of Sadala was never destroyed, and like Half-Saiyans they discarded both the Oozaru Tail and the saiyans lack of empathy while still loving to fight, as well as having better emotional control, probably through interbreeding with other people of Sadala. Their smaller more compact bodies are probably due to the fact such smaller bodies are better for fighting in general, as larger over-muscled bodies tend to be unwieldy and slow, when you need speed, reflexes and efficiency. Thus they have thrived due to their better fighting adaptions and willingness to protect others out the goodness of their hearts. Quite simply, U6 and Half Saiyans are just plain better than pure U7 ones

So while they look like a bunch of destructive techno-barbarian planet raiders on the surface, what they are actually are is a life form whose biology somehow rapidly optimizes them to be the best possible fighters they can be on every conceivable level, discarding any trait thats useless over mere generations and incorporating anything new and useful immediately.

Show

Oozaru Form:
    Technically a form that you can use, yes. Increases your power ten times, needs a moon, but given that Saiyan biology seems to be pushing this trait out for more practical things, its entirely possible to be a saiyan who has their tail cut off, or just be a Half or U6 Saiyan who evolved beyond it, its an evolutionary trait thats pretty much on its way out as soon as Saiyans start getting more civilized. So feel free to take it or leave it, its not that good of a form anyways. So...skippable.

Super Saiyan Forms
    This is the big one. Lets start from the top and make our way down, shall we?

Super Saiyan
    Times 50 power increase, golden hair, green eyes. Triggered by massive amounts of rage, this form is actually very dangerous if you don't have the emotional control necessary. If you don't, you could end up destroying the planet your on instead of becoming a golden hero to save the day. Half-Saiyans and U6 Saiyans have an easier time of it however.
    -Super Saiyan Grade 2:
    a form developed by Vegeta to maximize its power, the users muscles bulk up a little but still retain the speed necessary to fight, but of course this form is relatively impractical, making one tired out quicker. Its skippable.
    -Super Saiyan Grade 3:
    A highly impractical form developed by Future Trunks. Sure your raw power goes up by a lot, but your muscles are so big your speed and efficiency of your strikes go down so much that you'll never be able to hit a serious opponent, and it guzzles your energy something fierce. Basically it succumbs to the Bulky Form pitfall. entirely skippable.
    -Super Saiyan Grade 4:
    The most practical form developed by Goku. Basically you've adapted to the form so that you can stay in it forever without tiring out, thus becoming a second stronger base form so that you don't lose it all mid way through a battle which is simply better.

Legendary Super Saiyan/ Super Saiyan Berserker
    The bulky green-haired berserker form of Kale and (noncanonically, Broly). Its unclear how much this boosts the power of a saiyan who can attain it, but what is clear is that its stronger than regular super saiyan. Its probably at least just as strong as Super Saiyan Grade 3 but without the usual Bulky Form flaw, being just as fast and efficient as anyone else. That doesn't mean it doesn't come with a trade off: It seems to even have the ability to get this form your Saiyan needs to be traumatized at a young age so that it affects their emotions throughout their entire life, making them passive and submissive compared to most saiyans, and when they transform they draw upon both massive amounts of rage and sorrow and thus lose clarity of mind even easier than normal Super Saiyan, nor does this form have any means of attaining it easier with better emotional control. Its not a form just any Saiyan can attain, as most saiyans can't draw upon the sorrow part of the equation given their usual emotional resilience to trauma, so these are highly rare

Super Saiyan 2:
    A x100 power increase. Sparks of lightning are added through the persons aura. Other than that, its almost like regular Super Saiyan. However it lacks the ability to be trained into a form that can be used forever without tiring. Its a good form, but it can't be used forever.

Super Saiyan 3:
    Aka, Super Saiyan Grade 3 Mark II. Now in ridiculously long hair version! Its just as impractical, just trading the bulky flaw for being an incredibly massive energy guzzling form, sure you have a x200 power increase, but your so likely to run out of energy before you can finish the fight that its actually kind of horrible. Notice how every time its used, the villain isn't defeated and the good guy runs out of energy and loses. If Vegeta and Future Trunks is any indication, this form is entirely skippable.

Super Saiyan God:
    The form attained when five pure heart saiyans empower a sixth to be super awesome, giving them magenta-red hair, red eyes and actually slimming the saiyan down a little to make their form faster and more efficient, more power in less space being a more ideal fighting form than bulkiness. Its not clear HOW much this increases your power, but SS3 is nothing compared to it if Beerus is any indication. Its also temporary, eventually runs out and like SS3, its skippable right to...

Super Saiyan Blue:
    Your practical divine form for a saiyan deity. Your hair and eyes go blue, you can sense divine ki, once you turn it on you can stay in it as long as you want like SS grade 4, and your ludicrously powerful. At this point, multipliers and PLs don't really matter, you can bust the universe on accident if your not careful, thats how powerful you are. Thankfully this form is attained by training your ki control to its fullest potential, so thats unlikely, and you no longer draw upon or need to draw upon the power of rage to get your power. The form is of calmness and control, which is needed to get to godly levels of power.

Super Saiyan Rage:
    A strange form attained by Future Trunks. While the hair is still yellow, it has both regular yellow ki and divine blue ki in its aura. All that is known is that its on par with Super Saiyan Blue and is obtained through intense rage. Other than that, its unclear what it actually is. It could be the transition from normal super saiyan to super saiyan blue, it might be Super Saiyan Blue that still draws upon rage, it might be the closest a Half-Saiyan can get to Super Saiyan Blue, we don't really know. Its just god-level power, rage-based and apparently completely controllable.

In summary: despite all the showy effects and awesomeness, the most practical and useful forms for their levels of power are Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue, with Super Saiyan 2 being a good transition state to Super Saiyan Blue. Everything else is either somehow impractical/flawed or has specific or unclear conditions to achieve that not everyone can do. All the bad forms seem to be optional anyways.

Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-06-15 at 04:23 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

not completly out of context-

I think I have thought of super form for Slushie

Spoiler
    Show

strangely, I guess it might fit our style

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1150

For humans and namekians and saiyans, I don't think a write-up is necessary, a simple link to the DBWiki will suffice

This is a planet mentioned in passing before, but I think it's worth writing info for.
    Spoiler: Planet Donut
    Show

Name: Donut
    Type: Paradise-Torus World
    Gravity: Variable - 0.3G to 0.8G depending on geographical location
    Affilitation: Arcosian Empire
    Native Species: Delnaut

Show

In the geological formation of a planet, a sufficient rotation of the assembling mass might cause centripetal force to be great enough where instead of forming a spheroid, the planet forms into the shape of a torus, or a donut. However such worlds are rare in the extreme, with only eight known Donut Planets in the known universe. Donut is the only one capable of sustaining life.

Oceans cover 70% of the world's surface. Said surface teems with life adapted to the donut-planet's strange physiology, simply walking too far can cause the local gravity to increase or decrease. On the outer edges, gravity's pull is quite strong, while on the inside of the torus' ring, its own pull makes the local gravity quite weak.

When the Delnaut, natives of Donut, joined the spacefaring community, they were largely unremarkable until the nature of their world became public knowledge, and its status as one of the most exotic planets in the universe became widespread. The fact that Donut is a life-sustaining donut planet is exotic enough, but Donut is also one of the few life-sustaining planets to orbit a neutron star. Said neutron star is located thousands of light-years above the galactic core. The neutron star gives off only enough heat to sustain liquid water on Donut, but its primary light source is North Galaxy itself, positioned prominently and visibly in the sky during Donut's very long days.

Show

Though Donut is technologically on-par with the rest of the universe, over time its tourism industry has gradually overtaken and consumed the entire planet's economy, with industry largely existing to sustain the sprawling and luxurious resorts sprawled across the donut planet's surface, which cater to all customers from ordinary citizens looking for an exotic getaway to the rich and powerful, such as Imperial High Commanders or business moguls.

As the Empire conquered North Galaxy, Donut was annexed without a fight or incident. The world's tourism industry too be valuable to be worth conquering by force, even in Emperor Hailing's mind. Annexation was accomplished completely diplomatically in exchange for certain privileges, mostly relating to the ease of allowing tourists into what is officially Imperial space, so as to not harm their tourism industry. Furthermore, a non-violence agreement was reached, such that the Empire may not initiate force on anyone on Donut for any reason, that privilege reserved for the local Donut government respectively, so long as they enforce Imperial law.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

.....are we SURE? because my human transformations won't be canon, because they seem to be going the "humans just get more powerful and don't transform at all" route. and then there is the inexplicable weirdness that is 23 and 22 and their Determination?

and what about Majins then? do I write up for that? what about Shinjin?

12. - Top - End - #1152

If you have ideas that could be justified as being unique to U13, go for it. I'm just going down the route of laziness.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

Well if we're talking unique to U13.....that might actually help, because then I don't have to worry about whatever the actual name is for say.....Hitfolk, and call them something like Raldasians, and just say that if the name turns out to be different in U7 and U6, then we can just shrug and say "history's different here".

hmm.....most of my stuff might actually need a martial arts style template...

but then again, how much are 22 and 23 really U13 humans, if they're from a different timeline? Should I call them
    T-23 Humans instead? or should we count them as U13, given that they technically created U13? Just call them U13 Variant Humans?

14. - Top - End - #1154

You can also just do what I did for Apfel, and give them transformations unique to them? I mean, it's not like their extensive cybernetics don't already give them abilities a human of equivalent power could never accomplish. Can you really call them humans, at all?

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Oh, and I was going to have Max hit some kind of superform as well, but what I had in mind had very little to do with any kind of species limit.

Spoiler: What I had in mind
    Show

I was figuring that since DBZ is steeped in various aspects of asian culture (mostly chinese, since it was based on journey to the west), that a character actually walking the path of enlightenment and becoming a bodhisattva (stopping at the edge of removing yourself from existance and reaching the non-state of being of Nirvana), would be rather interesting. It's one of the concepts I wanted to explore with Max when I initially made him, and the reason that his backstory includes at least one previous life (and carrying over a spark of the divine on his soul and into his next life). What I had in mind is that eventually his ki will be subsumed by his own divine ki, but I hadn't really considered what it might be in the whole 'transform to power up' scheme of things. If nothing else, being rather different in personality, he wouldn't unlock any kind of form change by getting angry, rather I was figuring that finding and nurturing within himself an unlimited capacity to love would be the key to finishing the process.

Of course, not having been born from the magic kami-tree or anything, he wouldn't really fit into the otherworld hierarchy, and I'm figuring that they would probably be at a loss for how to react to something like that even happening (after all, souls are supposed to reincarnate forever and they don't really have any upward mobility).

So, bearing that in mind I was figuring that Max probably won't be hitting a super form during this time skip. Maybe make some progress, but he'll be relying on kaioken to try and keep up with everyone else.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    You can also just do what I did for Apfel, and give them transformations unique to them? I mean, it's not like their extensive cybernetics don't already give them abilities a human of equivalent power could never accomplish. Can you really call them humans, at all?
    then what are they? they're not exactly humans, they're not exactly robots, they're technically cyborgs, or transhumans if they that extensive.

........maybe since they're transhuman, they're spiritually "transhuman" in a way as well? that would explain why they can do the things they do that other humans don't. and thus their transformations are that way as well. I guess I'll just settle on them having custom transformations through cosplay.

whatever. guess no one remembers the stuff I hammered out with Rater and FF. y'know. Enlightened Human, Super Mech Form, Super Cyborg, Human God or Cyber Goddess Forms, that sort of thing? whatever, now 22 is going to get TTGL and/or magical girl forms and 23 is going to get Asriel forms and you brought upon this upon yourself, when I was going go for something more reasonable and consistent with how Dragon Ball works, but oh well, too late.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ettin in the Playground

Re: "Are Androids 22 & 23 human?"

Physically, obviously not. Spiritually? I don't think Raziere has confirmed either way whether their augmentations would carry into afterlife. They were born as humans so its possible they have human souls. A long as they are spiritually human, they have the exact same potential for godhood or enlightment, as any other human. Because they're spiritual, not physical, states of being.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

Re: "Are Androids 22 & 23 human?"

Physically, obviously not. Spiritually? I don't think Raziere has confirmed either way whether their augmentations would carry into afterlife. They were born as humans so its possible they have human souls. A long as they are spiritually human, they have the exact same potential for godhood or enlightment, as any other human. Because they're spiritual, not physical, states of being.
    Counterpoint: Freeza's soul was canonically shown to be cybernetic in the afterlife before he was resurrected, so yes, augmentations do carry over. that and your behavior gets influenced by having things that alter it, so the state of your soul would probably change to match the change in your behavior- if you suck up energy from the universe from your palms and consistently do that, that probably changes your behavior and thus your soul, like any action.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ettin in the Playground

Well then they're free to angst about having spiritually become mechanized killing machines.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Titan in the Playground

Well then they're free to angst about having spiritually become mechanized killing machines.
    But are they? That is the question. its meant to be deliberately ambiguous. They laugh, enjoy life as much as anyone else, but they also kill those they consider bad people without remorse or guilt. They enjoy what they can, but fly through the vacuum of space go long times without eating anything, don't notice that they aren't breathing or drinking anymore. At the same time they still hold themselves to human values and still find alien things alien. Why even assume that its so binary as to be one or the other? They're clearly more than just killing machines, they have feelings, they have goals and still feel and protect, but given that they do things that no human can do, well clearly they're more than human as well. to be just a mechanized killing machine would be less than human, and they definitely not that.

So what are they?

21. - Top - End - #1161

Well that's something for 22 & 23 to find out, isn't it? When I suggested they might not be human, I didn't mean that they aren't people any more than Tarasai isn't human.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Well that's something for 22 & 23 to find out, isn't it? When I suggested they might not be human, I didn't mean that they aren't people any more than Tarasai isn't human.
    I know, I was mostly responding to FF.

Well I figured out a solution for themselves at least. My reasoning is that they aside from the cybernetics themselves, they seem to do things that are spiritually strange compared to other humans, so I'm hesitant to give humans abilities they don't actually have if people don't want to go along with it, but it doesn't change the fact that the Androids stuff still happened and are still going to happen that don't really match with the capabilities of normal humanity.

so yeah, they're Transhuman for purposes of what they're capable of:

Spoiler: Transhuman
    Show

Name: Transhuman
    Description: humans released from limits
    Lifespan: Ageless
    Height: Human
    Homeworld: Earth
    Diet: N/A
    Notable Members: Android 23, Android 22, possibly Androids 17 and 18 and people released from human limits by other methods whether by technology or magic.

Show

Much like humans, but the differences come clear when they do something that no human does without thought.

Show

Determination:
    All humans possess this trait having evolved to be endurance hunters, but Transhumans have reached a state where they take this to the level of a superpower, getting back up and fighting on and on to ridiculous degrees without getting weaker, far beyond normal humanity is willing or capable of, their will to live and keep trying again seemingly making them endure much more punishment without dying and push their limits.

Transhuman Potential:
    Transhumans have more potential to invent strange new techniques and martial arts styles than most others, their transhuman state taking normal human technique creativity to the next level, making new techniques at a much faster pace. This comes at the expense of the normal human ability to make great food that can match the Nyagatos and please Beerus, as they no longer care for food.

Show

Humans have always been the underdog of the Universe, possessing no ki and little awareness of its true nature. Transhumans are those who have been modified to be more, whether through magic, science, technology or something else. They have broken past the normal limits and needs of humanity, achieving a strange state beyond their limits. These spiritual Transhumans have accessed powers that all lie within humanity but normally can't be achieved because of the limitations of their bodies, granting them powers beyond the normal ki using humans. Its unclear how this state of spiritual transcendence will affect things as its only newly discovered- humans not tied by worldly needs of food, breath or water is something unprecedented, for even the most stringent monk must subsist upon rice and water, which transhumans completely bypass.

Show

Humans who become Transhuman can transform, but their transformations are generally customized to themselves given the individualistic nature of their souls. However the default assumed transformations if not customized would be:

Enlightened Transhuman:
    Triggered by positive emotions in the face of adversity, their hair stands up spiky and they are surrounded by a silver candle-like aura, the world goes quiet and peaceful in response as if some great harmony has been achieved.
    -x50 power increase
    -gain immunity to demonic, deific magic and mind control
    -learns and trains five times as fast as others while in this form
    -gain knowledge of past lives
    -easy to make into a second base form like SS Grade 4.
    -very good ki control

Transhuman God
    When reaching this state, their aura turns from silver to purple and they gain power to rival Super Saiyan Blue. In addition they become tireless like an infinite energy engine android, fully expressing humanity's endurance and Determination to its logical conclusion. It takes a long time to do so and there are no states between this and Enlightened Transhuman.

These are all things I originally intended for the Androids, with Enlightened Human being a foil to Super Saiyan and them only having two transformation states to reflect that no one uses anything but Super Saiyan or SS Blue anyways these days since they are the most efficient ones, so why not just cut out the extraneous transformations? Aside from Transhuman itself, I'm only coming up with it because you seem to want to draw a line between what 23 and 22 are and what normal humans are. Whatever I'm sure its better that people can do whatever they want with a human and leave it open rather than being bound by own interpretation.

Is this good/what you intended from this suggestion or what?

23. - Top - End - #1163

Looks good to me. I don't see why would object.

Anyways, more races!

Spoiler: Arcosian
    Show

Name: Arcosian
    Description: Other
    Lifespan: 70
    Height: 6' 2" (highly variable)
    Homeworld: Arcos
    Diet: Omnivorous
    Native Ki-User: Extremely
    Notable Members: Frieza, Cold, Cooler, Chilled, Hailing, Artic, Ieez, Flake, Rime, Asalute

Show

Arcosians are humanoids whose bodies are covered in hard carapace known as bio-armor. The color of this armor varies from stark white to dark grey, and is made from the Arcosians' own highly malleable body tissues. They also possess very glossy colored plating on key points on their body, most notably in the center of their chest and the top of their head, and can be any color. Horns are also common amongst Arcosians. Though not a distinctly dimorphic feature, horns are more prominent and common on males than females. They also possess long, muscular, prehensile tails.

Show

Breathless: Though Arcosians are physically capable of breathing, they are capable of doing so in any environment, even the hard vacuum of space, where there is no air.

Extreme Durability: The physical resilience of Arcosians is legendary. They are almost entirely immune to disease, radiation, and poisoning. In addition, they are able to withstand tremendous amounts of punishment that would outright kill most other species of equal power, including blood loss (their wounds clot very quickly) dismemberment, decapitation, and most notably, Frieza, after being revived by remnant World Trade Organization forces, survived having been resurrected into multiple pieces. While Frieza was a mutant Arcosian and likely had durability in excess of a normal Arcosian, it is notable.

Limited Regeneration: While Arcosians cannot regenerate damage in the same way a Namekian or Majin might, they can re-attach severed limbs and organs by being held to the stump and given time, usually a week's rest.

Show

Arcosians are and have always been the dominant species of the universe. There simply is no way around that fact. They are intelligent, having originally developed innovations such as Edenite and the Hyperlight Drive, and are extremely strong. Arcosians native to Arcos have an average power-level of 100,000, more than enough to cause exterminatus events on almost every inhabited world in the universe. They have been space-faring for untold millennia, and have been big movers and shakers in the universe, even before the rise of the united Arcosian Empire.

The primary thing that has held the species back is internal divisions. Tribal conflicts and intermittent conflict between Arcosian Nations within and outside the homeworld have kept them bickering amongst themselves for milennia in a seemingly endless cycle of conflicting self-interests. That was until the rise of Emperor Hailing, who possessed power in excess of any Homeworld Arcosian, demolished all the nations nearly single-handedly, and united Arcos under his Empire.

Given the gigantic population of Arcos and the overwhelming power of each individual soldier, when they went out to conquer the universe, they strode like colossi across the stars, virtually unstoppable.

However many of these tribal rifts remain. The tensions between Arcosian Homeworlders and Arcosian Colonials, natives to the hundreds of worlds Arcos has colonized over the milennia, are higher than ever, while Infernal Arcosians, those native to Arcos who live in the inner layers of Arcos' atmosphere, closer to the venerated Heart of Arcos, are likewise a source of increasing tension.

Show

Reduction Forms: While fairly unique to Frieza and Cold, such was their immense power that they needed new transformations to reduce their power, so they could control it, and themselves. In theory, any Arcosian can make a reduction form, however almost none choose to do so.

Augmentation Forms: The most common transformation Arcosians can make, these forms increase their power, however how this functions differs from individual to individual. Some transformations give an increase in power, others simply focus on speed.

Host of the Heart of Arcos:
    The Arcosian is engulfed in solar fire that constantly radiates out from them, giving them the appearance of a silhouette inside of a walking sun. The fires themselves are dangerous to enemies and offer tremendous physical protection. Furthermore, the Heart extends the user's life-span. However this is not a transformation taken willingly, as the fires constantly lick at the host's flesh and soul, a process that is quite painful, the fires fueled by the evil within a host's soul. To say nothing of the fact that the form does not offer any increase in power, in fact, quite the opposite. Once all the evil has been burned, it begins to devour the host's power, slowly weakening them until the host expires. It is at this stage that a Host of the Heart will seek out a worthy successor with wickedness in their heart.

Ultimate Evolution (Golden) Form:
    Re-discovered by the resurrected Frieza, this form confers a x50 power boost, at the cost of a power drain that takes practice to fully regulate and control.

Final Evolution (Incandescent) Form:
    An augmentation of the Golden Form, the appearance of the Arcosian is that their body glows with its own white-gold incandescence, and their power is augmented to match that of a Super Saiyan 3. However the power-drain of this form is immense.

Apotheosis (Divine) Form:
    The Ultimate Evolution exists solely as legends, of mighty golden figures in Arcosian legend performing great deeds, however these are regarded, at best, as stories with little to no basis in historical fact. Even less is known about the Divine Form, however if re-discovered, its power would rival that of the Super Saiyan Blue. It's appearance is difficult to describe, save that the Divine Arcosian appears as they normally do, except 'perfect.' Any flaws there are in their appearance, any assymetries, from scuffs to scars to birthmarks are all removed.

Spoiler: Veru'nas
    Show

Name: Veru'nas
    Description: Land-Sharks
    Lifespan: 250
    Height: 12' (height) 38' (Length)
    Homeworld: Cassius Prime
    Diet: Carnivorous
    Notable Members: Ulgo Al'taradassium

Show

Show

Blind: Veru'nas have no ability to see, or process visual information.

Electro-Sense: Veru'nas have the ability to perceive and detect electric signals, much like sharks do, but far more intense and acute. They can detect the bio-electric fields of other living creatures, as well as that of machinery, and detect its position relative to itself. They are furthermore able to detect the magnetic fields produced by planets, and use this as a sort of biological GPS system and compass, allowing them to navigate their environment, and never get lost. From the perspective of the Veru'nas, it is other races that are blind. This ability to perceive electricity is believed to be the cause of their rapid technological development despite their otherwise primitive, r-selected society.

Aggression: Veru'nas are biologically programmed to be aggressive, and quick-to-anger. Once they start attacking someone, they have no concern about the life or death of either themselves or the target of their aggression, and will fight to the death unless instructed to do otherwise by a superior.

Physical prowess: Their great size and the rigors of their brutal society has given each Veru'nas an average power-level of 5000, however very few, if any Veru'nas are able to use Ki.

Show

Basically, take the primitive brutality and aggression of the Saiyans, and turn it up to 11. To call their society barbaric and psychotic is putting it lightly. Veru'nas value martial strength and honor above all else. From the moment they are born, Veru'nas are instructed to kill and eat their brothers and sisters. Only the last one standing amidst the dozens is permitted to be brought up and trained in their species' ways. Their society possesses a strict hierarchy that demands absolute obedience from those below them. Refusing or simply failing to follow through on an order is grounds for exile. Climbing the hierarchy requires one defeat their superior to ritual combat, overseen by someone even higher in the hierarchy. All this to maintain the strength and prowess of the species at all costs, and it has had great success, if their average power-levels are any indication.

They regard most of the other races are lesser, fit only to be their slaves. They only have respect for the Arcosians and their demonstrably overwhelming martial prowess. Even though their Empire of Cassius is hemmed in and contained by the Arcosians, they regard the Empire and its Emperor highly as great warriors, and speak wistfully of the day they will become strong enough to crush the Arcosians once and for all, seeing their overwhelming power as a challenge to be defeated.

Show

None :(

Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-06-17 at 02:15 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Titan in the Playground

Ok then, let me get these two races up then:

The "Hitfolk":
    Spoiler: Kaldasians
    Show

Name: Kaldasians
    Description: Arcosians without armor
    Lifespan: max is technically thousands of years, but most die shortly due to their planets dangers
    Height: about 6ft.
    Homeworld: Kaldas
    Diet: survival/anything they can find
    Notable Members: Hit, Slice

Show

They are generally male-looking genderless, bald people often with only a single color across their entire body.

Show

Breathless:
    Like Arcosians, they can breathe in space.

Lightning Reflexes:
    The dangers of their world have made them evolve to have literally lightning-fast reflexes, as they have to dodge lightning regularly to survive, and are thus naturally incredibly fast.

Improvement:
    Unlike Arcosians, they cannot transform. Instead they have an ability that makes even Saiyans call "hacks!". Improvement is the Kaldasians power to rapidly improve themselves in both power and skill in any battle that challenges them. While their development outside of this is slow, in battle they make astounding leaps and bounds in their fighting power in mere seconds, to the point where transformations are not needed, as given enough time they can match and keep up with anyone.

Show

Kaldasians evolved on a planet similar to Saturn. The constant high speed winds, endless lightning storms, erratic meteor crashes and so on made them all focused on survival and dodging to live another day as well as making their society mostly nomadic. They live in easily set up tents and huts they make from flying beast hides and their bones for the most part, passing on their history and traditions orally, and every tribe has their own traditions and mythology. Life is harsh for them, and they seek constant shelter from the eternal storms. They reproduce by splitting off three to four little versions of themselves that rapidly mutate into their own person.

The only exception is Storm Eye City, a stone city built out of a fallen asteroid floating upon the endless gas giant ocean below it in the eye of an eternal hurricane. A place constantly fought over by the few Kaldasian tribes who know of it, as while its a place of permanent refuge from the storms, it doesn't have enough space to hold everyone, and thus there is a constant low level war to take and hold it, with all tribes of Kaldasians taking great pains to not destroy any part of it. Its the only place where any form of writing exists, as well as any form of settled civilization despite its instability compared to other species cities.

Generally the Kaldasians are not advanced enough to get beyond their own atmosphere and hold little if any potential to do so on their own. The lucky or unlucky few who get off planet are either abducted, lucky fools who kept flying up and broke through the atmosphere then picked up a ship, or somehow accidentally got beyond the atmosphere through some disaster. Those who do often find themselves bored at the rest of universe being so sedate and slow compared to their home world, even if they appreciate the things it has that Kaldas doesn't. Many of them try to find something that will stimulate and excite them, and thus seek out danger as a result.

Show

Nope. they cannot transform, nor do they need to.

Spoiler: Talsaigans
    Show

Name: Talsaigans
    Description: Angler Fish People
    Lifespan: About human like
    Height: 5ft unfused, but 6ft fused
    Homeworld: Talsaiga
    Diet: Mostly seafood
    Notable Members: Serin-Misa, The Overpearls, The Underpearls, Bav-Nil, Ens-Orana, Val-Kagra

Show

They look human but with scales all over, bio-lanterns instead of hair, webbed hands and flipper feet and gills on their necks. They tend to wear skimpy clothes given that they often swim and their planet is a warmer climate

Show

Underwater Environmental Adaptation:
    They can breath underwater and withstand the immense pressure of water from living upon the seafloor.

Permanent Fusion:
    Their species reproduction relies on them fusing together for their reproductive organs to work together. When they fuse they also gain a big boost in power, both of their memories and a mix of their personalities. Their identity when fused is complicated: technically both Talsaigans still exist within even fused, but the fusion itself is also a separate identity from both yet also them combined. In a sense, the fusion is both a mental offpsring of the Talsaigan and the Talsaigans themselves.

Show

Talsaigans started from the deepest trenches of their world and built their civilization outwards from there. They had to store information through oral tradition then invent sound recording devices to advance over thousands of years, building great empires through inventing underwater radios, the spear and expanding across the sea floor, for a long time having no idea of any world outside the ocean. Many wars were fought over underwater organisms useful to their lives that no other planet ever had long before they ever discovered the surface. Many of their ki techniques focus on using water and a spear as a result. They became known as Empires, ruling last amounts of the seafloor without any geological barrier in their way, and establishing long traditions

The discovery of a cliff face that rose and just kept rising infinitely higher into the watery sky was astounding to all Talsaigans. Curious, a team of explorers began swimming up, higher and higher than ever before until they broken the surface and discovered the first island. They made their way on land and were astounded at how easily they could move,as if they had been freed from water's grip. The sensation of breathing air rather than water was disorienting to them, and some felt as if they were suffocating before they got used to it. The greenery confused to them, what were these strange organisms so different from coral reefs? What were these furry things so alien from the normal jellyfish, dolphins and whatnot? It was all just foreign to them. They soon reported all this back and suddenly there was a sudden push to go to the surface and discover what it was like.

Soon Pioneers all swam to the surface to experience it. Soon they built coral colonies above the empires, often composed of people who felt limited and unwanted by the empires below. In these colonies new ideas began to form, recent discoveries of fire and writing changed their society in ways never thought possible before, and the colonies crowed that they were the pioneers in all things and that the empires should take a look. But the Empires disliked them slipping from their control and demanded that they follow their traditions and orders. The colonies soon referred to them as Seafloor Empires in hate and tensions grew. Soon two Talsaigan warriors named Ensara and Norana, observing the sky above filled with stars, proclaimed that there was still more to discover up there and as pioneers they should discover and tried to build a ship to journey to heavens above, but was destroyed by a saboteur from the Seafloor Empire fearing what they might find.

In response, Ensara and Norana fused together into Ens-Orana and incited the Colonies to rebel against the seafloor empires in a long war against the seafloor, with many on both sides dying but the Colonies being victorious. Ens-Orana never got her chance to go into space, but instead became the planet's Guardian while trying to build a second. Centuries later Serin-Misa became the guardian succeeding the Talsaigan who succeeded Ens-Orana, completed the second ship and used it to go forth into space and eventually learned of the Dragon Balls from Namekians. She wished to make her own to advanced the Talsaigans technologically so that they can explore space as well, but due to Val-Kagra the Conqueror conquering everything and capturing her, she had to sabotage them to prevent her for wishing for immortality, thus creating Lokote.

Lokote's wish to for entertainment led to centuries of Talsaigan stasis, but also protected Talsaiga from the Arcosian Empire, as everyone feared Lokote too much and his ability to twist wishes for his own gain.

Show

Not known, but maybe. (I haven't come up with any, I don't plan to, but I'm not against it)

also, Freeza himself was based off japanese land sharks, as in real estate scammers, so I find it funny that the Veru'nas are Land Sharks given that they're a warrior race constantly trying to ATTACK Arcosians.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

I hope Snap work ok as Kaldasian....

anyway-

Name: Nyagato
    Description: he Nyagatos are feline like humanoids.
    Usually they are built lean, with sharp bones picking from their spine. (Like dino/dragon). Their fur color range normally between white, grey, cyan and blue.
    Their tails are long and nimble (and very sensitive). All Nyagatos have three ring stripes on their tails and the down of.their back. Their hair tradionaly colored in strong colorful colors, but naturaly is bright. Beside feline dexterity and flexibility, their strongest physical point are their digestive system. If hungry enough, Nyagato could digest bones or even stones and dust, and its very hard to poison. Its also the center of their Ki. Their life span is 90.
    Height: heir average height is 1.50 meters for males and 1.40 for females. (Not including the ears)
    Homeworld: Meal
    Diet: Everything. But they enjoy mostly fish and meat.
    Native Ki-User:No.
    Notable Members: Spoon, Princess Vodkana, Captain Cup, Vodkana2, Amon-Kami, Dinneria.

Spoiler: Abilites
    Show

Nyagatos, can consume everything, and cannot be poisoned. Their bones are very flexible, and are considered quite durable.

Spoiler: other information
    Show

The Nyagatos are passionate race, in the same way humans are imaginative and sayians are combative.
    And their greatest passion is gluttony~ not the hoarding kind of the sayians~ simply to eat as much as you can, more sophisticated desire for a perfect taste. They have devolped a whole culture and even combat system around cooking and eating. Soldiers considered as necessary job. But without the status and glory of the warriors from other races. Their countries divided by the rivers.
    There is quite heirarchic society.
    50% are "peasants" (those who can't cook are considered "cripple" and don't have right to posses anything. Usually they are selling themselves to slavery, just hope to have a roof, some turn to crime)
    30% considered "respected". Usually they own local resturants with varied levels. They also have the right to call others for a dual.
    15% considered "nobles". Each probably own network of resturants. Usually they got luxurious "main resturant". Some leading cities and sectors.
    5% are "chefs"/Rajaputians. They could be heads of states, generals, ministers. Above them there are the four "Holy Rajas(who are the strongest chefs(:
    Raja of Sweet
    Raja of Bitter
    Raja of Salt
    Raja of Sour.

And above all the divine Maharaja. Only the Meal's Kami was above the Maharaja.

Heroic Nyagatos get to serve as chefs in the kitchens of heaven and the Kais.

Spoiler: Shugoki
    Show

he divine art of cooking. The Nyagatos devolped art of cooking with the use of Ki. Unlike martial arts, this art were not meant for fast hasty battles. The formal way to dual is like that: they combatants preparing food to each other. The first one to die, or unable to eat more from any reason~ lose.
    Basicly the important techniques are about investing Ki into the food, making it richer fatter and stronger.
    For example, a chef investing 100 ki.
    Mere mortals would die at once from eating it, probably from a heart attack.
    Someone with 100 ki will find it hard to digest, and feel bad for a few hours.
    Someone with 200 ki would find it as the most delieciouse and fulfilling meal he have ever ate.
    Stronger would simply find it super tasty and maybe even addictive.
    List of famous techniques:

Ki beam~a very simple beam, which the nyagatos didn't even bothered to name. Mainly used for hunting and fishing.

Fast Food beam~ all needed is the ingridentats and the imagnation~ the user point at the ingrideints and making them into dish he have imagined. Though it doesn't garuntee of the quality of the food. If someone doesn't know the right time to put off eggs from the oven it's still will get burned~ the technique simply fast forward what the user can do.

Food Ki sense~ any sane Shugoki warrior learn this~ it let you feel the Ki within food, letting you decide if you up the challenge. Strangly, the Nyagatos never thought of learning how to Ki sense people.

Ryurihama~ cooking beam. Its cooking the target and investing it with ki, while beaming it with hot beam. The longer and stronger the Ryurihama last, the more ki invested. While using it on living beings would usually kill them in monstrous pain, those who survive getting a serious power up for a while. "Being cooked to their potential"

Mummyhama~ same idea, just with canning. Those who die from it will turn into dry mummies. Those who survive will get a resistance power up.

Spoiler: Transformations:
    Show

The legend of the StormArt Nyagato:
    Legends say, that when a Nyagato getting a divine great inspiration he/she might turn into Stormart Nyagato, and then turn all his techniques into a super version and also get a special techniques. (That doesn't necessarly means a ki power up~ but the techniques would be super effective)
    There are many kinds of Stormart Nyagatos. This is defined by the inspiring emotion.
    The legends which survived to our age tell about few examples, but there are probably unique Stormart Nyagato to each emotion.

Love Stormart Nyagato~ his ring stripes turning into shining pink, and beside super techniques it told that his food can heal everything and even revive the dead.

Rage Stormart Nyagato~ his ringtail stripes turning into shining yellow, this version does get a ki power up, and his techniques getting fast as combative techniques. But his techniques still on his normal level

Grief Stormart Nyagato~ his stripes turning black. Beside the normal super effective techniques, the Nyagato receive necromancy's abilities.

And the strongest of all~ the Pure Stormart Nyagato~ some say that Nyagato could get into this state, only after achieving a 3 diffrent Stormart Nyagato's states.
    This state come from true hunger for perfection. Beside Ki power up and techniques power up, he got instinct to know what food other NEED. He may use abstract subjects as ingridents.
    He could litteraly make "salad of justice and glory peppered with rage". That why he also called the Judge Stormart Nyagato~ he serving justice and fairness. Literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Meal
    Show

Name: Meal
    Type: Hyper Paradise Planet
    Gravity: 2G
    Affilitation: Sort of feudalistic- ruled by ki using chefs, with sort of centered council of the greatest chefs.
    Native Species: Nyagato

Show

planet Meal is one of the most tropic and fertile planets in the universe. The climate is hot, and yet there are many rains which result in many swamps. There is one central ocean from which flooding sixteen collosal rivers. And between them connecting a smaller rivers which creating "net" of rivers. naturally the rivers are rich with variety kinds of fish, crabs and seaweed . snow and ice are known only around the poles. The variety of tastes which a true chef could find here, are probably endless.

Show

What has happened on the world thus far?

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    also, Freeza himself was based off japanese land sharks, as in real estate scammers, so I find it funny that the Veru'nas are Land Sharks given that they're a warrior race constantly trying to ATTACK Arcosians.
    Is that what Frieza's personality is based on? I remember hearing that his character design is based on what Toriyama thought demons looked like as a kid.

But yeah. They attack the Arcosians because they're there. Truth be told, if it wasn't the Arcosian Empire conquering the universe, it'd probably be the Empire of Cassius. But would the galaxy be better or worse off for it, i'll leave that for you to decide.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Also Hawkflight, it looks like you didn't notice Apfel's response to Celestia.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

[SPOILER=Cross Clan Namekians]Name: Cross Clan Namekians/"White Namekians"
    Description:Cross Clan Naemkians mostly looks like the other Namekians, just white, with red eyes. Their life span could get to thousands, there is no record of them, dieing from old age- but their violent and dark way of living, usually get them killed at some point.
    Height: heir average height is 1.80 meters
    Homeworld: Namek.
    Diet: Ki, and godly ki is preffered.
    Native Ki-User:Yes.
    Notable Members: Trombone, Clarin, Clarin Jr, Tubin, Rupert, Guit
    Hmm.. Ing? Would you like Vodkana travel to Meal with Hailing? Unless you have other ideas, or preffer end withing the party.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: Headslam
    had decent reply for the duals
    it been deleted without trace.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #1169

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Hmm.. Ing? Would you like Vodkana travel to Meal with Hailing? Unless you have other ideas, or preffer end withing the party.
    They could travel to Meal.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    edit: Headslam
    had decent reply for the duals
    it been deleted without trace.
    Noooooo!!

It might be okay, the forum has an auto-save feature. Just look for the 'Restore Autosaved Content' button at the bottom of the posting window to the left.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ogre in the Playground

Man, I wish I'd made Starlight a unicorn, and not an alicorn. Heck, I might even retcon her into a unicorn if we ever slip into a time vortex, but I've already done things that require her to have wings, so they would have to be retconned as well.

Spoiler: Spoilers
    Show
    Although she will eventually grow into the role of a princess -- the princess of nature and the natural order.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-06-19 at 03:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show