New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Sorry, should've been more clear.

Starlight's power boost of the entire team through her rainbow power might make the group too strong for Hailing in my opinion. Golden Hailing is meant to be stronger than the groups' super forms, not match them. Their advantage is in numbers, he's supposed to be stronger to offset that.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Sorry, should've been more clear.

Starlight's power boost of the entire team through her rainbow power might make the group too strong for Hailing in my opinion. Golden Hailing is meant to be stronger than the groups' super forms, not match them. Their advantage is in numbers, he's supposed to be stronger to offset that.
    Oh, okay. Then just say that Hailing is stronger. Power levels are bull**** anyway.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-09-29 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight thought for a moment. She remembered back before she had first attained this form, when she still thought poorly of these barbaric aliens, resorting so readily to violence. She remembered the lessons she learned that day.

"I help them because ... all life is beautiful," she replied. "All life, including the ones Hailing would so casually snuff out. From the most powerful kai down to the smallest amoeba, life, and its ability to flourish, is beautiful. Equestrian foals playing alongside human, tuffle, and arcosian children, all playing and living together in harmony, is beautiful. Fighting, hurting, killing ... these things are ugly, yes. But to preserve this harmony, this beautiful tapestry of magic that spans the multiverse ... that beauty is something worth fighting for."
    Scrapped line: "....Well, that was certainly a trailer quote."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I figured it might be relevant to have someone notice the massive upset in power levels going on in the heavens. What with Hailing shooting up to 300 million and Yankar blowing his all on a giant death beam. And since Max has rather refined ki senses, it makes sense for him to pick up on other people being 'louder' than everyone else in the galaxy.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

I am confused a bit about power levels at the scene.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

6. - Top - End - #1356

I'll list those I know of in order of strongest to weakest who are currently above 10 million in the Hailing battle:

Hailing: 300 M
    Apfel: 200 M
    Starlight: 90 M
    Android 23: 60 M
    Android 22: 60 M

7. - Top - End - #1357

RedWizardGuy

Now, Max is lying in part of his story (saying that he's from the past), but I figured the rest would fit as actual Earth History. And he wasn't lying about being sent out to make diplomatic contact...just...when.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout reply will come later today/

Sage-sure

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    I am confused a bit about power levels at the scene.
    Me too, I just didn't want to get left behind.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

Moving apartment...
    So...
    If anyone want, he/she can Rp as Lucifer for now..

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1361

So Igor, if you see this post, know that you were very clear as to where Tsarbone's weakness is, I just don't want Apfel to know it right away.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, Starlight has an idea for a way for 23 to power up further, and I was thinking it would be fun for Starlight to spar directly with Hailing as well. What if 22 summoned a spirit bomb and 23 absorbed it? And Starlight could help hold Hailing off until then. All she needs right now is a way to communicate the idea to 23 without Hailing overhearing.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-10-03 at 11:33 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, Starlight has an idea for a way for 23 to power up further, and I was thinking it would be fun for Starlight to spar directly with Hailing as well. What if 22 summoned a spirit bomb and 23 absorbed it?
    And Starlight could help hold Hailing off until then. All she needs right now is a way to communicate the idea to 23 without Hailing overhearing.
    I was actually was going to have 22 do that to throw at Hailing, but that could work, but remember the real super form isn't there yet, and I want the Six Heart form to have some screen time before the real super form arrives, which will kick her up to 150 million. that and I was planning on 22 empowering 23 through some method involving 22's super form when they did that if it was truly needed for her to equal Hailing's power. could be some alternate form of spirit bomb now that I think about it....

I was mostly planning on just doing the 60 mill for a while to give Apfel Starlight and Vodkana some awesome moments or something? really I just don't want it to be immediate, just have to play this out a little before the true super form is achieved.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, either the spirit bomb absorbtion could be a bust, or it could work, or whatever. Plenty of options.

I was going to have Starlight try to help out against Tsarbone, but I don't want to intrude on that as it seems like more of a one-on-one thing.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Titan in the Playground

Ing- Well, I guess, what prevent Apfel from OPing, is, that his mind is like the intertnet- he has ACCESS to all knowledge of all possibilites, but he still have to LOOK for it. Right?
    Beside, Tsarbone, might, or not devolping during battle. Soon, I'll write the backstory of Bel and the Khivia form.

Starlight may join.
    Now, there are no more personal bantering... this battle mostly exist, so Ing won't have to dual himself.

Earlier, he was too weak to handle more than Apfel- but with improved slayer Sense, and Katchin armor.. he could be challenging to anyone.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like to apologize.

because I just realized both side threads haven't been updating because I haven't responded to them. I am sorry, and I held up Hawkflights plot in doing so, and I wish to work so that lapse this massive doesn't happen again.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I'd like to apologize.

because I just realized both side threads haven't been updating because I haven't responded to them. I am sorry, and I held up Hawkflights plot in doing so, and I wish to work so that lapse this massive doesn't happen again.
    ....Yes. That is why. And totally not because of my own massive dip in activity. Nope, not at all. Why would you even think that? Don't know why we're even talking about it really. *shifty eyes*
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #1368

RedWizardGuy

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Ogre in the Playground

Random question, can majins sense other majins, or part-majins, or majin artifacts?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Titan in the Playground

Random question, can majins sense other majins, or part-majins, or majin artifacts?
    ......hm.....I don't see why they would? even if they were capable, I don't think are exactly suited to abilities that sense other things naturally, I wouldn't call Majin Buu a particularly observant or discerning person, even if he does have a talent for copying other peoples techniques. To them, I just iamgine they don't really view what they do as superpowers they can exploit or develop, to them its just......normal, what they ARE. Kind of like how Pinkie Pie doesn't really exploit anything she does- to her, all these things she does just aren't particularly notable- oh right, the whole tail shaky thing, do whatever feels right.

but yeah thats generally how I view such characters: somehow its just what they are, they're used to it and don't really think of it as anything notable, since they've always done it. do you examine breathing? you probably don't. it just happens. so they could or could not sense others, but they wouldn't make a big deal of it or see it as special either way. but thats just how I'd do it, do whatever feels right for you.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry for the delay, I worked on the Belilyan's past story, and it turned out longer than expect. Today I'll post.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ogre in the Playground

Incoming post. Though I'm not sure whether or not to have Starlight try to save Vodkana -- is this part of her character arc, and I shouldn't interfere, or....?

(My assumption is that I shouldn't interfere, and Starlight's going to try to solo Hailing to buy 23 and 22 enough time, but I want to be sure.)
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-10-13 at 12:10 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Titan in the Playground

Working on long post which include describing a new Stormart form.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh ... or, I could just scrap the one-on-one fight. That works too.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

Hm ... so, I'm a little uncertain on what to do now. I thought Vodkana's thing would take longer, and Starlight would have to hold of Hailing by herself, but now she's back, Starlight's whole avenge/save Vodkana thing is out the window, her determination drops, 23's determination recovers, and 23 just goes back to fighting Hailing and Starlight goes and ... does ... something?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Titan in the Playground

Hm ... so, I'm a little uncertain on what to do now. I thought Vodkana's thing would take longer, and Starlight would have to hold of Hailing by herself, but now she's back, Starlight's whole avenge/save Vodkana thing is out the window, her determination drops, 23's determination recovers, and 23 just goes back to fighting Hailing and Starlight goes and ... does ... something?
    Yeah that was anti-climactic. kind of ruins what we had going there. though I'm not going for 23 getting her determination back so much as being completely totally confused at these turn of events and suspecting that Vodkana is a zombie.

mostly because the form is like, a completely obvious ripoff of Ultra-Instinct. Like. Its so obvious, 23 will sense it disturbance in the force style even if she doesn't know it.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-10-13 at 10:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Titan in the Playground

Ultra what?
    I can change it as you see fit.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

Ultra what?
    I can change it as you see fit.
    Y'know. The thing Goku does in the latest episode of Super. With the silver eyes. Its his new upgrade. Its so transparent that the Void art is a bargain bin version of that? Supposed to be a state or whatever so powerful that even the Gods of Destruction struggle to obtain it? Goku got after nearly dying to a Spirit bomb being used against him, then entering a trance where he wasn't conscious, where he also got a lot more powerful and could fight Jiren? Its not even a saiyan specific thing because all Gods of Destruction are supposedly being trained to get it and Whis can use it? like not even Beerus has Ultra-Instinct

and Vodkana just obtaining something similar to that so early seems kind of nonsensical? especially when its so obvious in how similar it looks and feels like that anyone paying attention would see the resemblance like instantly. like so obvious that anyone among the gods would instantly be bewildered and confused at this. the fact that you ruined something just for such a transparent ripoff of a better power up, is just disappointing in my opinion.

especially when getting up the second post after she fell kind of ruins a chance for Starlight to shine? for 23 to have an emotional moment? the whole thing feels like "oh no shes dead, PSYCHE she actually gained a new form everything is fine!" which just feels cheap and presenting us with a good opportunity only to stomp on that opportunity right as we're starting to make use of it. kind of feels like your jerking us around, which I know you did not intend. you could've at least let us know that you were going to just make her get up in the next post so that we didn't waste our time. cause when you do something like that, you don't just instantly reverse it without thought. you presented us with good bait for roleplaying then you suddenly snatched it away without considering what we'd want to do with it. like, Hawkflight said she wanted to do something with it in the OOC and you didn't even listen!

I'm not saying your a jerk or anything, but you didn't consider people around you and take what they wanted into account, and the whole opportunity fell flat as a result. You need to learn to read such situations better, or your just going to keep ruining such opportunities without realizing it.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Titan in the Playground

I haven't watched it yet, have no idea what are you talking about. Last thing I have watched, is
    Spoiler
    Show

Frieza trolling his clone from U6

I said, I can change it as you see fit. Just tell me what to do

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

Dang, I was just gonna say it felt a bit rushed, and I would have liked a bit more time.

Also, as someone who does not follow the Super dub, first off, SPOILERS, second off, the transformation itself makes perfect sense to me as it's own thing and flows quite well from her character profile. I liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't watched it yet, have no idea what are you talking about. Last thing I have watched, is
    Spoiler
    Show

Frieza trolling his clone from U6

I said, I can change it as you see fit. Just tell me what to do
    Well, maybe you could give it time? Keep Vodkana in the void for a while, give her a few posts to develop and give the rest of us some time to develop a well?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show