New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    That's for the best.

Orks vs Saiyans I think would be a Quality vs Quantity. Individually, Ork Boyz probably won't do well against Saiyans even without Oozaru form, probably only Nobz and Bosses being able to match them. Plus, Orks might not be native ki-users which puts another advantage to Saiyans, though the Orkz compensate with a technological edge (inasmuch as anything an Ork builds or manufactures could be considered "technology.") Oozaru is a huge edge Saiyans would have, I think only The Beast could match an Oozaru, but he was a unique specimen, being the largest Ork, ever. Break out the Gargants! We're going Pacific Rim up in this universe!
    I can see that since Orkz seem to always be about a certain amount of numbers advantage. Maybe an Ork accesses ki by becoming a Nob normally? this raises the question what Freebooterz do for ki though, perhaps they just gain it the normal way? they only thing I'd be unsure about is the whole Waaaaaaaaaagh psychic field thing and how it interacts with all this ki stuff. would an Orks psychic belief in their weaponry be enough to damage a ki user, or would they need to modify them to utilize ki? and how would orks react to people firing ki out of their hands anyways? they seem to like having big guns, so would an ork actually give up the guns to shoot ki at the possibility of more dakka through their own strength, or would they stubbornly believe and make real guns that can shoot ki?

......maybe the Snakebites would be the klan that uses traditional ki methods the most, since they avoid the use of advanced technology? I can see the snakebites being very happy to shoot more dakka without needing shootas. while all the other orks would start adding ki blasts settings to their guns, maybe surgically add them to their arm as impromptu cybernetics, maybe same for cyber feet that make them fly, then call it a day. but none of that is taking into account how Weirdboyz work in DBZ, as the Warp doesn't exist here, perhaps they are just psychics? or maybe they ARE the natural Ki users of the Orks, and the normal Weirdboyz stuff is just how it manifests for them?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

sadly I know very little of Warhammer. How I even start get into this?

Raziere- ehhh...
    I am not sure how even to respon to this question. Why would Vodkana think of successor?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Raziere- ehhh...
    I am not sure how even to respon to this question. Why would Vodkana think of successor?
    I don't know, FF, why would she? Your the guy with the character who wants to know this.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys, new OOC thread. I made a few updates, most notably organizing the character roster (which was a PitA), so let me know what you think.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...0#post22539890
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show