New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Renewed Revolution: Spirit World V

[Seireitei; Combat Division]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "...wasn't this place like... wrecked last week or so by a Hollow that could split into a bunch of other Hollows? What if this guy is actually a surviving part of them?"
    Quote Originally Posted by King539 View Post
    Senshi makes what may be a very bad decision, giving the circumstances.

He slowly picks up walking speed.

And doesn't reply.
    With Senshi walking away and the other Academy people having moved on already, Ryouma's epiphany is left hanging in the air without anyone to comment on it.

So what will he do about it?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

Ryouma does the logical thing.

He reaches to pick Senshi by the scruff of his Shihakusho. If successful, he will walk towards his teacher.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Bravery? I call it folly.

I don't mind settling this with my fists, Captain. The truth remains the same. I cannot accept that the only way for others to live on is to sacrifice someone else.

Let's go. I can pay my respects to Mizuki after I've pounded that lesson into your head."
    [Soul Society]
    [Cemetery]

Masaru was calm as he replied.

"You have accepted the challenge. Very well. Our fight shall occur at the grounds of the Combat Division, that our disagreement over the actions of Officer Mizuki may be witnessed."

He turns and begins walking away, clearly expecting Hasunaga and Jehoel to end up following him all the way to Combat Division.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

Luckily, they were in a contained warehouse built to withstand quite a bit of damage, modelled after the Combat Division's training grounds. In order for Suguri to actually do any damage to the environment she was in, she would need to have more energy on her than a good deal of Shinigami could build up over their careers. For the moment, the monsters just kept showing up.

After all, she had to tire out sometime.
    The monsters kept coming, and Suguri kept fighting, although she did her best not to "kill" them.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry, not really sure what else to post....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Soul Society]
    [Cemetery]

Masaru was calm as he replied.

"You have accepted the challenge. Very well. Our fight shall occur at the grounds of the Combat Division, that our disagreement over the actions of Officer Mizuki may be witnessed."

He turns and begins walking away, clearly expecting Hasunaga and Jehoel to end up following him all the way to Combat Division.
    Hasunaga, at the very least, ends up following.

Not sure about Jehoel, he certainly is free to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    The monsters kept coming, and Suguri kept fighting, although she did her best not to "kill" them.

Show
    Sorry, not really sure what else to post....
    They're all a simulation, anyway - and they can't be 'killed' in a simulation made for children.

Eventually, however, Katsurou appears impassively before the child, leaning on his cane.

"I honestly did not expect this side of you, my dear."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Gwyn reads the note, and gives Setsurou a quizzical look, but shrugs with a 'why not' kind of gesture.

"That's a shame, meat is a very important part of a girl's diet, and no offense, sis, but ya look like you could use a supplement. A good sausage, maybe?"

Momoka sighs. "I suppose you think you're terribly clever."

"Why would I need to be clever?"
    "Indeed, she seems perfectly good at making you squirm in embarassment as is." Setsurou notes as he discretely motions to high-five Gwyn.

"Although to be fair, it's the lack of protein that worries me. How are you going to get by without enough protein in your stomach?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Seireitei, Soul Society]
    [Practice Ring, Combat Division HQ]
    Hasunaga, at the very least, ends up following.

Not sure about Jehoel, he certainly is free to watch.
    During the journey over, Captain Masaru made a few quiet calls with his Reiphone to his Division, likely ensuring they had a clear area for this duel. The fact that they arrived in the Combat Division and almost immediately entered a large, simple ring likely spoke to this fact.

Dozens of Combat Division members being present only emphasized this point. Masaru paid them no mind at first, moving to the direct center of the space before turning to face Hasunaga. He simply stared for a few moments, before speaking. His voice carried throughout the arena-like area, quieting all chatter in the stands by dint of the respect due his position and his person.

"Combat Division, I stand before you today your Captain, but also your brother-in-arms. This man-"

He carefully points right at Hasunaga.

"-has dishonored the memory and legacy of Officer Sonohara Mizuki. He has called into question her skill and experience, called her barely more than a child, and asserted that her bravery, the bravery that kept an entire Squad alive, was in fact foolishness. He claims she should have simply run, because cowardice is better than sacrifice."

Many shift in their seat and exchange glances, brows furrowing, but none speak.

"I, Hiraku Masaru, have challenged this man to a duel. This man, Hasunaga Heiaki, has accepted. This duel is one for honor, to satisfy it in light of this craven claim. We shall fight until one of us is unconscious, unable to fight any longer, or yields. The challenged shall hereby have a moment to speak his piece before we begin."

Masaru walks to the far end of the well-marked area, shedding his hat, his starry haori, and his Captain's haori, and pushing the upper part of his uniform aside to expose his body from the waist up, making clear where the artificial materials of his arm meet his flesh, as well as showcasing his scars. With a few moments of help, his uniform is arranged to ensure clear draw-lines for his swords. When this is finished he takes a few steps forward, then simply stands and waits.

Once Hasunaga is done, a Shinigami wearing specially-marked armbands dashes to the center of the ring, explains a couple of rules (which amount to "try not to kill each other, and don't you dare endanger the crowd"), and then waits until each member signals they are prepared to start. After that, he will give a countdown from 10 to the beginning of the duel.

Masaru's first move, at that point, will be to take two steps forward, and otherwise do nothing.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Orc in the Playground

Hasunaga likewise disrobes from the waist up. Even as he does, he takes a deep breath, trying to suppress for a moment the regressive effect his lack of Reiryoku has. In so doing, he also reveals a considerable number of scars.

His torso is so marred that it's hard to find a spot which hasn't been wounded at some point. The constant back-and-forth of his metabolism normally hides it, but the fact of the matter is, Hasunaga Heiaki is more scar tissue than man.

"As far as I'm aware, everyone who becomes a Shinigami chooses to become one. I would not presume the values you are taught in the process, but I would have you briefly know my story before we begin.

I, too, became a soldier by choice - to uphold the honor of my motherland, or so I believed it at the time. That was almost 75 years ago. My spiritual sensitivity awakened back then, in the battlefield. I would see entire families trying desperately to find one another, turning into Hollows... Sometimes there were quite simply not enough Shinigami to go around.

The experience broke my mind - and my belief that honor was indeed a value to be upheld above life. Many of my comrades never made it back. Some of their families never got over the loss. They were dead men walking, the luster of life faded from their eyes. That is the pain that eats away at the heart of those who lose friends and family.

There is indeed nobility in trying to protect others. But too often have I seen those who disregard what their deaths could mean to those who remain. For too long have I heard of the romance in sacrifice to save others.

I stand by my conviction that if one is to fight, they should fight to survive until their very last breath. If they cannot win, then they must retreat to fight another day. Honor does not bring the dead back to life - and as such, I value it beneath life itself.

Come, Captain. I will show to you what I mean with my fists, since my words have apparently failed."

The old man assumes a fighting stance as his body shifts back into something resembling a young adult.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #458
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

As Ryouma reaches for him, Senshi speeds up for a moment, stepping ahead of Ryouma's hand as it closes on air.

Senshi spins around, annoyed. "I am not a Hollow. My name is Senshi Hoshigaki, and I'm the Seated Officer in charge of Guerilla Squad. If you don't mind, there's a fight starting soon. Apparently someone annoyed Captain Masaru."

Senshi turns back around and starts to walk in a new direction.
    Spoiler: Quotes in the Playground!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboWheat01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side. We have scented hand towels.
    I thought you were supposed to have cookies. I was promised cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ettin in the Playground

"That someone's Hasunaga Heiaki", a voice speaks, sounding like it's coming from behind Senshi.

If Senshi turns to look, he will find no-one besides Ryouma. Ryouma, of course, hears nothing. It's all in Senshi's head.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Orc in the Playground

"Oooo, an honest-to-goodness brawl? What am I doing talking to you, then?" Ryouma moves ahead of Senshi.

"Which way, Hollowstink?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #461

NecromancerGuy

Huh. That's... weird.

"Follow me, person-that-I-don't-know-the-name-of!" Senshi walks around Ryouma, heading in the same direction as before.

"Also, please don't call me Hollowstink. I did tell you my name."
    Show
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

They're all a simulation, anyway - and they can't be 'killed' in a simulation made for children.

Eventually, however, Katsurou appears impassively before the child, leaning on his cane.

"I honestly did not expect this side of you, my dear."
    Suguri stopped suddenly, returning to her senses.

"Uh ... what happened?" she asked. She looked at her paw-like hands. "Oh wow, I'm fuzzy!" she exclaimed.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #463
    Orc in the Playground

"You got really, really, really mad at some silly monsters meant to be comical more than anything else." Katsurou pointed out. He wasn't trying to make Suguri feel bad, but...

"And then you transformed, just like that. Not the most usual case. Normally, when a shifter's emotions go back to normal, the body follows. Very peculiar."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

Suguri was only half-listening, checking out how fluffy she now was.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Orc in the Playground

"That's going to start getting itchy really, really fast." Katsurou noted as he reached to stroke the fur.

....oooooo, so soft!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hasunaga likewise disrobes from the waist up. Even as he does, he takes a deep breath, trying to suppress for a moment the regressive effect his lack of Reiryoku has. In so doing, he also reveals a considerable number of scars.

His torso is so marred that it's hard to find a spot which hasn't been wounded at some point. The constant back-and-forth of his metabolism normally hides it, but the fact of the matter is, Hasunaga Heiaki is more scar tissue than man.

"As far as I'm aware, everyone who becomes a Shinigami chooses to become one. I would not presume the values you are taught in the process, but I would have you briefly know my story before we begin.

I, too, became a soldier by choice - to uphold the honor of my motherland, or so I believed it at the time. That was almost 75 years ago. My spiritual sensitivity awakened back then, in the battlefield. I would see entire families trying desperately to find one another, turning into Hollows... Sometimes there were quite simply not enough Shinigami to go around.

The experience broke my mind - and my belief that honor was indeed a value to be upheld above life. Many of my comrades never made it back. Some of their families never got over the loss. They were dead men walking, the luster of life faded from their eyes. That is the pain that eats away at the heart of those who lose friends and family.

There is indeed nobility in trying to protect others. But too often have I seen those who disregard what their deaths could mean to those who remain. For too long have I heard of the romance in sacrifice to save others.

I stand by my conviction that if one is to fight, they should fight to survive until their very last breath. If they cannot win, then they must retreat to fight another day. Honor does not bring the dead back to life - and as such, I value it beneath life itself.

Come, Captain. I will show to you what I mean with my fists, since my words have apparently failed."

The old man assumes a fighting stance as his body shifts back into something resembling a young adult.
    Masaru spends several moments watching and listening, before he speaks a single sentence.

"We shall see."

Then he is a blur, and he appears in front of Hasunaga, his face still calm and collected, his swords still sheathed, and his right leg sweeping for Hasunaga's left leg, in particular the knee, in a move clearly meant to slow and disable, but one easily adjusted depending on how his opponent reacted.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Orc in the Playground

Hasunaga did not know Shunpo, Hirenkyaku or Sonido. Without his armor, he has no means of keeping up with the faster opponents.

He HAS fought a lot of fast foes in the past, however. Masaru's opening move is not hard to read, especially given his personality. His foot meets a raised leg in defense, which quickly extends into a kick towards his stomach. Even if it whiffs, it gives Hasunaga an opportunity to step in and fire a fast left towards the Captain.

"I say we keep this to our fists, Captain. If we start using our full strength, it may be dangerous for those watching."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hasunaga did not know Shunpo, Hirenkyaku or Sonido. Without his armor, he has no means of keeping up with the faster opponents.

He HAS fought a lot of fast foes in the past, however. Masaru's opening move is not hard to read, especially given his personality. His foot meets a raised leg in defense, which quickly extends into a kick towards his stomach. Even if it whiffs, it gives Hasunaga an opportunity to step in and fire a fast left towards the Captain.

"I say we keep this to our fists, Captain. If we start using our full strength, it may be dangerous for those watching."
    Masaru back-stepped the punch after landing from the initial attack, though the kick toward his stomach had lightly touched, stinging a bit, at least. For the moment, his swords stayed sheathed.

"Hn. You ask me to essentially give you a large advantage, citing possible harm to others. I don't know about you but I am perfectly capable of controlling my power across its entire range."

He flash-steps a short distance further away, tilting his head to one side.

"As well, you didn't specify this condition before we began. By all rights, I should at least be able to use my swords..."

19. - Top - End - #469
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Seireitei]
    Practice Ring

Jehoel, having silently followed along with the two quarrelers, finally speaks up.

"No such harm need be a concern. I will contain any overflow from this fight. By all means...give it your all. This is a weighty matter, is it not?"

Lifting one arm over his head, Jehoel clenches his open hand into a fist.

"Ojo de la Tormenta."

A burst of reiryoku emits from Jehoel's body, arcing over the combatants before spreading out into a barely-visible dome surrounding the practice field they are using, coming to a stop inches away from the nearest spectators. The only immediately obvious effect is that any reiatsu being given off by the combatants violently rebounds away from the barrier, further intensifying the pressure in the arena.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Orc in the Playground

Masaru back-stepped the punch after landing from the initial attack, though the kick toward his stomach had lightly touched, stinging a bit, at least. For the moment, his swords stayed sheathed.

"Hn. You ask me to essentially give you a large advantage, citing possible harm to others. I don't know about you but I am perfectly capable of controlling my power across its entire range."

He flash-steps a short distance further away, tilting his head to one side.

"As well, you didn't specify this condition before we began. By all rights, I should at least be able to use my swords..."
    "You're missing the point... but fair enough."

The truth was, Hasunaga was still recovering from the massive amount of Reiryoku he'd used before he arrived at Soul Society. He was lucky he didn't regress past the age of 10. It would have been a really big problem.

Hasunaga leapt into the air with surprising agility for someone of his supposed age, spinning towards Masaru in a fast kick. His leg disappeared from the calf down, but Masaru could still feel the pressure of a kick headed his way... albeit one with a dozen times more pressure than it ought to.

If it misses, a small crater forms around Hasunaga's foot as he lands.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #471
    Orc in the Playground

"Indeed, she seems perfectly good at making you squirm in embarassment as is." Setsurou notes as he discretely motions to high-five Gwyn.

"Although to be fair, it's the lack of protein that worries me. How are you going to get by without enough protein in your stomach?"
    Momoka sighs. Gwynned shrugs and high-fives Setsurou subtly.

Momoka holds up the note Setsurou gave Gwyn. Gwyn blinks, checks her pocket, and looks up nonplussed. "Hell of a pull, sis."

"You learn some things in the outer rings. Or at least, one used to." Momoka walks up to the door of her home, leaving her sandals at the door and sitting down in the living room with another deep sigh.

"...with all of that joking aside. We have to speak on more serious matters."

Gwyn has a seat across the table from her, admiring the house. "...yeah? You do have a spare bedroom, right?"

She nods quietly, looking to Setsurou next. "...will you be cooking now, or may I have a few moments?"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #472
    Orc in the Playground

"It's not like we're in a hurry to eat. Tonight, at the very least, we have all the time in the world to ourselves." Setsurou offers with a smile.

"And Gwyn, that's why I keep my pockets filled with worthless things when I'm walking around the outer reaches."

All joking aside, though.

"Yes, we do have a lot to discuss. I just hope I don't have to hold it in like when you announced our engagement. That was the most stressful acting I've done in my entire life."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #473
    Orc in the Playground

Huh. That's... weird.

"Follow me, person-that-I-don't-know-the-name-of!" Senshi walks around Ryouma, heading in the same direction as before.

"Also, please don't call me Hollowstink. I did tell you my name."
    "I already forgot. And person-that-I-don't-know-the-name-of is kind of a mouthful, you can call me Ryouma.

By the way, your pace infuriates me. Hop on my shoulders, we'll get there much faster."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474

NecromancerGuy

Senshi looks back and raises an eyebrow. "Not fast enough, you say?" ... And he's gone. A dark blur further down the street shows where he went.
    Last edited by King539; 2017-03-28 at 05:49 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Seireitei]
    Practice Ring

Jehoel, having silently followed along with the two quarrelers, finally speaks up.

"No such harm need be a concern. I will contain any overflow from this fight. By all means...give it your all. This is a weighty matter, is it not?"

Lifting one arm over his head, Jehoel clenches his open hand into a fist.

"Ojo de la Tormenta."

A burst of reiryoku emits from Jehoel's body, arcing over the combatants before spreading out into a barely-visible dome surrounding the practice field they are using, coming to a stop inches away from the nearest spectators. The only immediately obvious effect is that any reiatsu being given off by the combatants violently rebounds away from the barrier, further intensifying the pressure in the arena.
    Masaru's eyes did not move to the Primera, but he did nod his head in the ancient Hollow's direction.

"You're missing the point... but fair enough."

The truth was, Hasunaga was still recovering from the massive amount of Reiryoku he'd used before he arrived at Soul Society. He was lucky he didn't regress past the age of 10. It would have been a really big problem.

Hasunaga leapt into the air with surprising agility for someone of his supposed age, spinning towards Masaru in a fast kick. His leg disappeared from the calf down, but Masaru could still feel the pressure of a kick headed his way... albeit one with a dozen times more pressure than it ought to.

If it misses, a small crater forms around Hasunaga's foot as he lands.
    Masaru cannot see Hasunaga's calf, but he can see the rest of Hasunaga's leg, as well as the human warrior's body, and in particular his eyes, which help hint at his aim. Which was how Masaru moved well out of the way of the kick, taking note of the crater left by the strike.

"The point, ultimately, is that you're a chicken-**** coward who'd have left Mizuki to die if it saved your own hide, since by your own admission survival is the most important virtue. I cannot, will not, allow my Division see me lose to someone like that."

Hasunaga better be on his toes because that katana's getting drawn awful fast, and looks might sharp, and seems aimed to hamstring him, literally.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ettin in the Playground

As Senshi gets closer to the training ring, he hears someone speak again. "You know, it's pretty rich of that big guy to complain about you smelling like a Hollow, when someone's letting Deva Espada of Las Noches to stroll around unrestrained." Again, the voice sounds to come from just behind Senshi. Again, no-one's here.

Senshi's eyes automatically drift towards Jehoel as he comes within line of sight. Something makes him stick out to Senshi even more than he normally would - a sense of familiarity.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Orc in the Playground

Masaru's eyes did not move to the Primera, but he did nod his head in the ancient Hollow's direction.

Masaru cannot see Hasunaga's calf, but he can see the rest of Hasunaga's leg, as well as the human warrior's body, and in particular his eyes, which help hint at his aim. Which was how Masaru moved well out of the way of the kick, taking note of the crater left by the strike.

"The point, ultimately, is that you're a chicken-**** coward who'd have left Mizuki to die if it saved your own hide, since by your own admission survival is the most important virtue. I cannot, will not, allow my Division see me lose to someone like that."

Hasunaga better be on his toes because that katana's getting drawn awful fast, and looks might sharp, and seems aimed to hamstring him, literally.
    "Wrong again, boy." Yes, Hasunaga is well aware Masaru's older than he is. It doesn't really matter to him.

"Finding a 'good place to die' in the battlefield is what I take exception to." Masaru's sword is stopped in midair. He can feel something very real deflect his blade, but he can't see what it was. The teacher dashes into Masaru's space, his fist flying towards the Captain's stomach - and yet his reach literally exceeds his grasp as Masaru can feel the pressure of his opponent's fist coming towards him well before it is due to hit. If it hits, Masaru would be able to tell his foe did something, though he might not be entirely sure of what.

More to the point, at this range it is much more difficult for the Captain to use his swords.

- - - Updated - - -

Senshi looks back and raises an eyebrow. "Not fast enough, you say?" ... And he's gone. A dark blur further down the street shows where he went.
    "Yes." Ryouma replies, practically on top of Senshi as he screeches to a halt. Least they found the place.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

"That's going to start getting itchy really, really fast." Katsurou noted as he reached to stroke the fur.

....oooooo, so soft!
    Suguri grinned and tilted her head slightly as Grandpa pet her.

Show
    I'm not sure what else to post here.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #479

NecromancerGuy

"Yes." Ryouma replies, practically on top of Senshi as he screeches to a halt. Least they found the place.
    Senshi nods and politely starts asking those in the crowd ahead of them to stand aside starts shoving out of the way everyone between him and the metaphorical front-row seats. Ryouma may be able to see over the crowd, but Senshi can't.

Damn. No popcorn.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #480
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Suguri grinned and tilted her head slightly as Grandpa pet her.

Show
    I'm not sure what else to post here.
    "You don't remember anything you did or felt until I started talking to you, do you?"

- - - Updated - - -

Senshi nods and politely starts asking those in the crowd ahead of them to stand aside starts shoving out of the way everyone between him and the metaphorical front-row seats. Ryouma may be able to see over the crowd, but Senshi can't.

Damn. No popcorn.
    It's not like Ryouma would've begrudged Senshi a seat if he asked.

He still had no popcorn, though.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show