New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    And yet, I still could not care less.

Me either. Jammer meta still isn't happening.
    PAD - 357,549,260

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

I have BOTH Fenrir and I still don't give a ****.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, admittedly, I have a couple Fenrir and I also don't care at all. But I'm not selling them either. Someday, their time will come.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ettin in the Playground

I am having trouble getting Puzzledragonx to load, and I have been for quite some time(months and months at this point). At first I could solve it by leeching off my neighbors internet(with their permission, no worries), but now neither my internet nor theirs will work. I've done everything I can think of. I've made sure Firefox is up to date, I've fully cleared my cache, closed out all my tabs and started fresh, I've even downloaded a different damn browser(Chrome), and it STILL WON'T WORK! I'm at my wits end, puzzledragonx is a much used site, that I can no longer use. Does anyone have ANY ideas?

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I am having trouble getting Puzzledragonx to load, and I have been for quite some time(months and months at this point). At first I could solve it by leeching off my neighbors internet(with their permission, no worries), but now neither my internet nor theirs will work. I've done everything I can think of. I've made sure Firefox is up to date, I've fully cleared my cache, closed out all my tabs and started fresh, I've even downloaded a different damn browser(Chrome), and it STILL WON'T WORK! I'm at my wits end, puzzledragonx is a much used site, that I can no longer use. Does anyone have ANY ideas?
    I would switch to PADGuide if you haven't already.

I can get to pdx just fine, though... It has a major bug where it hangs when you use the Search bar, though?
    PAD - 357,549,260

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ettin in the Playground

PADGuide is useful, but I really don't use it unless I have to, mostly because it seems like they push updates every single day and it takes much longer to get the updates than the data I want from the app.

I have no problems at all with PADX, which is maybe the problem, I seem to have a lot of issues with most web pages, at least at work.
    I assume you're trying to load the page from the same device all the time? It is possible a configuration or safety setting is keeping the page from loading. If you're on a phone you might try to "request desktop site", or if you're on a computer change the www. to an m. and load the mobile page, as they'll use different scripts and settings.

I've had no problems using the search bar, but it does a "best guess" or "autocomplete" when you start to search and that could hang it up if there is something wrong in script permissions or if it times out trying to retrieve the data.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

Note to self: Kuramitsuha is not a dungeon I'll ever be bothering with again, or at least, not until I have a team as strong as my Vishnu, but isn't green. A: Skyfalls. I rely on Skyfalls to a certain degree, it's a decent part of Vishnu's shtick. B: Idiot creatures that want more then 7 combos, on a board that can't get skyfalls. I can reliably match 6 combos, and sometimes 7, but 8? Without skyfalls it ain't happening. C: U&Whatever he is, absorbs green damage for 10 damn turns, and EATS ALL OF YOUR FREAKING HEART ORBS! I can't stall on something that eats all my heart orbs >< Bahh, so irritated right now.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

Note to self: Kuramitsuha is not a dungeon I'll ever be bothering with again, or at least, not until I have a team as strong as my Vishnu, but isn't green. A: Skyfalls. I rely on Skyfalls to a certain degree, it's a decent part of Vishnu's shtick. B: Idiot creatures that want more then 7 combos, on a board that can't get skyfalls. I can reliably match 6 combos, and sometimes 7, but 8? Without skyfalls it ain't happening. C: U&Whatever he is, absorbs green damage for 10 damn turns, and EATS ALL OF YOUR FREAKING HEART ORBS! I can't stall on something that eats all my heart orbs >< Bahh, so irritated right now.
    Yomi doesn't hit very hard, you just stall three turns until it wears off. U&Y are trouble for a green team though. I suggest a light team for that dungeon.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

Grida + King Badtan + 4 Grisar = now 9 more to go till max skilled on Grida 1 out of 2. It'll be worth it.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Ettin in the Playground

Edit: Is there a way to get PADguide to just get all my monsters directly from the game? I really, really don't relish the idea of going through and putting in all my monsters again, when I just did it with PADHerder.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Yomi doesn't hit very hard, you just stall three turns until it wears off. U&Y are trouble for a green team though. I suggest a light team for that dungeon.
    Yeah. I'm thinking if I can get my dark team up off the ground it might be able to handle it, figure I'm going to go with Reincarnated Hades for an x36 team. A fair amount weaker then my Vishnu, but should be able to handle stuff like that.

Issue is, I'm not sure on subs so far. Right now it's kind of looking like my dark team would be this:

Leader: Reincarnated Hades
    Sub:Maleficent Phantom Dragon King, Zaerog
    Sub: Soaring Night Goddess of the Dead, Nephthys(unsure on her, but the burst dmg is nice, and brings a skill bind resist as well as 4 dark orb enhance awakens)
    Sub: Reincarnated Chaos Dragon Knight, Voice(Again, unsure, but brings 2x prong and 3x dark orb enhance)
    Sub: Ominous Moon Dragon Caller, Satsuki(This one seems a slam dunk. 3x Prong, skill haste, skill bind resist, lovely active for certain dungeons).
    FL: Another Reincarnated Hades

Optional Subs would be: Black-Winged Goddess Valkyrie Claire, Soul Binding Princess of Darkness Hel(She has no good active, but she brings 2x prong, 2x dark orb enhance, and another skill bind resist), Crazed King of Purgatory Beelzebub(active sucks, but brings 2x prong, 2x Skill haste, and a chance to block blindness or poison), Gryps Rider Vector Finn(decent active, 2x Prong, and another skill bind resist), Ebon Sorcerer Dill Sirius(Dark version of Osiris active, plus is bind immune, gives 1 to skill bind resist, and 2x prong, plus 1 skill haste), Dragon Caller's Disciple Sheena(she seriously needs an evo for better awakenings, but her active is fantastic, turning all orbs to light and dark, combined with Nephthys burst, would be massive damage).

I have 2x Ebon Sorcerer's, and 2x Satsuki's, though only 1 Satsuki is leveled.

Any opinions here? Seems like I could really make an absolutely incredible prong team, almost everyone of my "good" dark peeps have 2 or more prongs, and a ton of dark orb enhances.

I'll definitely need to farm the ever loving hell out of monday's metal dragon dungeon though, as only a few of those guys listed are leveled, and Voice and Hades are both Revo's, so 16mil exp to max the bastards out, 8mil to get them to at least moderately usable levels. Sadly, none of them are 297, and I have no 297 monsters waiting(I'm reaaaallly low on freaking HP eggs, I have 3 monsters nearly maxed but for HP eggs, 1 is almost done(Osiris, missing 3 more HP's), the other 2 though...are at least 70 HP eggs away each.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2017-03-10 at 04:54 AM.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.padherder.com/user/Mysti...0,0,;default,0 I believe my Padherder is fully updated with everything relevant. Working on getting a Myr right now, mostly just to have it, but this is all the REM or helpful stuff I have.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Titan in the Playground

Edit: Is there a way to get PADguide to just get all my monsters directly from the game? I really, really don't relish the idea of going through and putting in all my monsters again, when I just did it with PADHerder.
    None that I know of. I generally don't bother.

Any opinions here? Seems like I could really make an absolutely incredible prong team, almost everyone of my "good" dark peeps have 2 or more prongs, and a ton of dark orb enhances.
    RevoHades has absolutely no team requirements. Just Look through your set of guys and pick whoever has the best combination of stats, actives and awakenings. Personally, I'm not even sure I'd focus super hard on trying to do prongs vs. rows. I'd look more at overall balance on the team: get yourself 5x sbr, try to get your hp and healing as high as possible without significantly sacrificing damage, make sure you've got actives that can solve problems for you (e.g. poison, jammers, not enough dark orbs, not enough heart orbs, protection against big hits, delay enemy, etc.)
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Am I missing something, or do we not have coin dungeons right now?
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    Am I missing something, or do we not have coin dungeons right now?
    We do not have coin dungeons right now. I have no clue why, they were in yesterday. Maybe the current set expired and they're waiting for some reason?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

15. - Top - End - #855
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

We do not have coin dungeons right now. I have no clue why, they were in yesterday. Maybe the current set expired and they're waiting for some reason?
    Unfortunate, okay. I've been looking at the one shot challenges and trying to figure out what team to use. Also trying to figure out how to get Haphaestus dragon tomorrow.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

There was some small blurb about something with daylight savings and not doing maintenance because of it. Might be related. Wasn't really paying much attention and it was kind of vague anyway.
    I used to live in a world of terrible beauty, and then the beauty left.
    Dioxazine purple.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    Unfortunate, okay. I've been looking at the one shot challenges and trying to figure out what team to use. Also trying to figure out how to get Haphaestus dragon tomorrow.
    You need something that can do massive damage with minimal field requirements since he ruins all your actives pretty much no matter what. I've failed on him twice in arena 3 with Radra, but it ought to be possible. I'm planning to try Shiva subbing Tsubaki.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
    There was some small blurb about something with daylight savings and not doing maintenance because of it. Might be related. Wasn't really paying much attention and it was kind of vague anyway.
    Yep. They turn off coins and maybe guerillas for DST changes.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ettin in the Playground

Yep, Japan in general - and GungHo in particular - really don't understand daylight savings, and PAD was not coded to account for it.
    PAD - 357,549,260

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of! I'll be running predras at 9pm Central time, assuming no GungHo screw ups. I'll make the room public. I plan to farm for red resist tamas, and I'd love some partners to share the stamina :)

e: 5553 9206
    Last edited by obryn; 2017-03-12 at 09:03 PM.
    PAD - 357,549,260

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I'm never doing that again! Decided to go in to the top tier of the weekend dungeon with 2x Scholarly Ganesh's as leader/f.leader. I managed to win, but it took me like 10 minutes or so, since even matching 3 or 4 sets of 4 green orbs to trigger prongs, It would take me multiple turns to kill a single red creature. Never really got close to dying though, since Ganesh's active voids all damage for a turn, and Susano's reduces it by half for 3, so not even the round of mystic masks could take me out. Still, just not worth it for a merely 3.5mil coins and 25k exp. Maybe if it was like 6mil coins I'd consider it, LOL.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I'm never doing that again! Decided to go in to the top tier of the weekend dungeon with 2x Scholarly Ganesh's as leader/f.leader. I managed to win, but it took me like 10 minutes or so, since even matching 3 or 4 sets of 4 green orbs to trigger prongs, It would take me multiple turns to kill a single red creature. Never really got close to dying though, since Ganesh's active voids all damage for a turn, and Susano's reduces it by half for 3, so not even the round of mystic masks could take me out. Still, just not worth it for a merely 3.5mil coins and 25k exp. Maybe if it was like 6mil coins I'd consider it, LOL.
    Usually just 1 is better, though if you've got a bunch of 3 prong monsters and nothing better to do with the time, double Ganesha is efficient.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

23. - Top - End - #863
    Ettin in the Playground

Usually just 1 is better, though if you've got a bunch of 3 prong monsters and nothing better to do with the time, double Ganesha is efficient.
    Yeah, I had been doing it with just 1 before, figured I'd try out double Ganesha to see how it worked out, and yeah, definitely not again :) Not until I get a couple of 4 prong monsters(I recently discovered that there is in fact at least one monster with 4 prongs, but it's a very weak looking fire monster with like 1100 attack).

Honestly, I don't even think my coinage increased by nearly as much as it should, I'm quite positive I've had previous single Ganesha runs that resulted in 3mil coins, so the fact that I only got about 3.5mil coins from a double Ganesha run seems wildly off.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2017-03-13 at 03:17 AM.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ettin in the Playground

Double Ganesha is way better during Golden Mound.
    PAD - 357,549,260

25. - Top - End - #865
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I had been doing it with just 1 before, figured I'd try out double Ganesha to see how it worked out, and yeah, definitely not again :) Not until I get a couple of 4 prong monsters(I recently discovered that there is in fact at least one monster with 4 prongs, but it's a very weak looking fire monster with like 1100 attack).
    Kuvia, from the recent 10 stone REM is Fire/Water with 4 prongs and a Skill+. She does have a pretty weak attack, so this may be who you're thinking of. She's been pretty solid on my Re. Shiva team though.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Troll in the Playground

2 Tamadra Ideas

Threshold latent tamadra
    Your team HP is reduced by 10% of its maximum and cannot be increased above this amount. Your team gains 5% damage reduction.

And one for arena 4 if they ever make it...

Pestamadra
    HP: 10,000,000
    Defense: 10,000,000
    Attack: 1
    Skills:
    [Pre-Emptive 1](Let's take a break...) Dispel everything.
    [Pre-Emptive 2](Here's something for you...) Fully Heal your team.
    [Pre-Emptive 3](Close your eyes...) Blind
    [Pre-Emptive 4](Paint balloon!) Change orbs to Fire, Water, Wood, Light, and Dark
    [Pre-Emptive 5](Getting tunnel vision?) Top Row, Bottom Row, Left Column, and Right Column fogged.
    [Pre-Emptive 6](This ought to trip you up!) 10% Locked Jammer Skyfall for 99 turns
    [Pre-Emptive 7](*Ties your shoelaces together*) Bind All 2 turns
    [Pre-Emptive 8](Smell ya later!) 100% Self Gravity
    5% chance to invade.

Pestamadra: When fused along with a number dragon, de-awakens the awakening in the corresponding slot.

Spoiler: Someday...
    Show

Plesios Another
    Water/Fire
    Dragon/Attacker

HPS: 5500
    ATK: 1800
    RCV: 400

Active Skill: Urd
    Leader Skill: 7x ATK, 2x RCV, 50% shield. 2x ATK for each combo of exactly 4 connected orbs.
    Awoken Skills:
    2x TE
    2x S+
    2x BR
    1x BC
    1x SBR
    1x TPA

I'd buy that for 750k mp
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2017-03-14 at 08:46 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ettin in the Playground

So I no-stoned HephDra with my RaDra team, thanks to key help from my pal Susano (with a Susano inherit). Now I just need fire zeus and I'm good to go...
    PAD - 357,549,260

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

I've been home on paternity leave so I haven't had much time to play for most of the month. Still haven't gotten my Heradra to ult my Yomidra, which makes me sad.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

Phew. I dipped my toe into the heart cross meta for the first time today with the Ronove I've been holding onto. It took two tries, but my slapdash team (Ronove lead, Re. Parvati, Y'shtola, Warlock Odin, and Ruel and then another Ronove lead ofc) managed to juuuuuuuuuuust squeak a win on Challenge Dungeon 6. After scraping by the skin of my teeth past all the other floors (everything there could one-shot this team unless I halved damage), I got lucky with skyfalls and killed Gigarock with the full 144x damage power.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2017-03-15 at 02:12 PM.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ettin in the Playground

Has anyone else had any significant issues with the 8th dungeon in the CHallenge dungeons? I absolutely can't touch it with my Vishnu team due to the lack of awakenings, and the fact that the first enemy is fire based. Even clearing 6-7 combos every turn I just can't get anywhere near enough damn wood orbs to kill him, and with no Awakenings, I have no skill boosts, so even a max skilled Vishnu isn't ready by the time he unleashes hell. Then I tried with my Sarasvati team, and I made it to the 2nd round, and got wiped out pretty damn quickly there as they ate all the damn heart and water orbs ><. Guess I'll have to skip it this time around, which is frustrating, considering I managed to beat the 10th dungeon without too much difficulty.