New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

So how many +297's did people end up getting out of this PAL machine event? If we're strictly counting from 0 to 297, I made 9 total, but if we count finishing off others, I ended up with 11 more then I started with :). Pretty happy about that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    LMETA ULT

DMETA ULT

RUEL ULT

today is a good day
    Also Reincarnated Ohkami as well, makes me wish it was Wednesday so I could get the 5 baby masks to ult mine, that leaderskill actually makes my healer girl team pretty viable again, x36 isn't too awful, and it's really not hard to stick at max HP.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2017-05-19 at 12:57 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

A few. Most of the ones I wanted to upgrade wasted +5 off each one since I rolled them with +99 in a stat.

Speaking of that collab...apparently Coloring Book Sakuya is a potential roll from that? I got her on my very last pull. She seems pretty good.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So how many +297's did people end up getting out of this PAL machine event? If we're strictly counting from 0 to 297, I made 9 total, but if we count finishing off others, I ended up with 11 more then I started with :). Pretty happy about that ^^
    I lost count. I had a wish-list going that I didn't expect to complete, but I ended up doing everything I wanted, everything I hoped to do, and am left with 2x +285 (lol) mules and even powered up my ReMinerva cheese team some.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Speaking of that collab...apparently Coloring Book Sakuya is a potential roll from that? I got her on my very last pull. She seems pretty good.
    Yeah, when it next comes around, the big prizes are...

Coloring Book Sakuya - Basically a red version of Awoken Sakuya with lower stats and a small awakening change. A phenomenal pull for a newer player, who can use the benefits of an Awoken leader like Sakuya without worrying about evos.
    Coloring Book Kali - A blue version of LKali, again with lower stats and slightly different awakenings. Not quite as desirable, but would have been great for my A.Ra team back when he was the meta
    Arthur - A sub for a specific push-button Star Treasure Thieves Den team

Nothing else is really worth keeping on its own, compared to +15 to a monster you care about.
    PAD - 357,549,260

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ettin in the Playground

Had two L. Meta so one of each. Switched D. Meta to the other one, just have to build her a team now.

Not sure which way to go with Ruel. Other two angels I have are the ones that didn't get updates.

Nephthys I have two of so may as well do both, not that I'm sure what I'm going to do with either.

edit:
    Also did they stop doing the invades for jewels? I haven't noticed them for a while. And while the limited dungeon is really nice for them it isn't that often. Been missing a green orb for a while now to get Kush awoken so I can reinc her.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2017-05-19 at 11:08 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    I lost count. I had a wish-list going that I didn't expect to complete, but I ended up doing everything I wanted, everything I hoped to do, and am left with 2x +285 (lol) mules and even powered up my ReMinerva cheese team some.
    Yeah, I'm feeling really weird coming out of this last +297 machine. My current trio of Athena, Shiva, and Radra A teams is totally complete (okay, okay, my Reincarnated Persephone needs 10 more levels, I'll get around to it). My specialty You Yu glass cannon team is complete too, as is my farming Shivadra team, and my Krishna team that got demoted with other better leaders. I hit up most of the new evos today as well, mostly for better stats on the angels.

I'm currently feeling very specific REM lack as my main goal in the game. I don't have any gemstone princesses, didn't manage to grab a Fujin in the last godfest, and don't have any Kannas despite pulling every other of the second round dragon callers in multiples. I'd also really love a dupe Indra, and need to figure out how to allocate my various bind clear, poison/jammer/lock defense, and damage reduction effects between my various teams.

Coliseum is the only thing I need to clear, which is its own beast, and I'm not sure any of my teams can do it without one of the big damage boosts.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Aten is really interesting. I wish I had one, myself. He can pair as a lead with Ra Dragon (don't lead 2 Atens).
    Got Aten evolved up. He's...not what I'd call a great lead. Decent support with the "killer for (nearly) any foes" awakens, but I'm not particularly enamored of the 7x6 board or his active. My Tsubaki team is still king go-to especially if I get an R. Leilan friend lead,followed by R Lakshmi blue team and at a distant third my Ronove team. Other slots are basically "experiments that failed too many times," to quote Blue Oyster Cult. (The song _Flaming Telepaths_ from their _Secret Treaties_ album, or better yet from _Career of Evil_.)
    I used to live in a world of terrible beauty, and then the beauty left.
    Dioxazine purple.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Titan in the Playground

Well, decided to do one more roll.

Sheena #4.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I am getting close to getting Sallera's old account a D.Athena. He's got a great core team for her - plenty of Hakus and a Loki - but that means I'll need to put more work into it than just, you know, messing around and using it to get me half stamina on tamadras.
    PAD - 357,549,260

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I am getting close to getting Sallera's old account a D.Athena. He's got a great core team for her - plenty of Hakus and a Loki - but that means I'll need to put more work into it than just, you know, messing around and using it to get me half stamina on tamadras.
    Speaking of Haku, I got CHRISTMAS HAKU from Pink REM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

Did you pull all his pal points on the +15 machine?!?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Did you pull all his pal points on the +15 machine?!?
    Yeah, but it doesn't get many. It lost most of its friend list when it was dormant for a long stretch.
    PAD - 357,549,260

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Dwarf in the Playground

About time!

Finally I've gotten my Awoken Haku. Now to figure out which of the other 3 (LCB D/F, BCB D/D x2) to convert over.
    Professional assassination is the highest form of public service. -- Chiun
    My PadHerder: https://www.padherder.com/user/NukedDuck/
    FFRK FC: qZaG

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ogre in the Playground

Pulled Halloween Karin today. Something tells me I'm going to be able to make a Holiday 5 Elements team.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ettin in the Playground

Ya know what's really, really odd? My orbing has improved so much playing Vishnu, so much more then it ever improved while I used Horus, which honestly seems butt-backwards(lol), considering Vishnu is mono-color and only requires 3 matches(and that's for damage that's usually far more then what's needed), while Horus is rainbow and requires a minimum of 4 to activate, and 5 to honestly be even remotely useful. Heck, I can't even turn it off now, even in dungeons where it's literally less then push-button to win(evo-mat dungeons). I'm still matching 6 to 7 combos every turn, which eats up my time, but I just can't stop myself.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ettin in the Playground

Huh! Minerva crushed the new one shot. Not even my cheese team - just the good one, with good subs.
    PAD - 357,549,260

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Titan in the Playground

Huh! Minerva crushed the new one shot. Not even my cheese team - just the good one, with good subs.
    I stoned Lucifer because I am bad at PAD.

But, yeah, it was a first time clear, though I took DAthena for it.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

I one-shot the OSC with DAthena.

DAthenaCarat//Uruka/NoctisGanesha/RHaku/RLokiHalloween Sonia//DAthenaROrochi

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Ya know what's really, really odd? My orbing has improved so much playing Vishnu, so much more then it ever improved while I used Horus, which honestly seems butt-backwards(lol), considering Vishnu is mono-color and only requires 3 matches(and that's for damage that's usually far more then what's needed), while Horus is rainbow and requires a minimum of 4 to activate, and 5 to honestly be even remotely useful.
    I've experienced the same with Krishna compared any of the rainbow teams I've poked around with. I think it might be easier to focus on making several combos when you only need to worry about getting one color in particular. Though it is hard to compare since none of my rainbow teams are fully cohesive/awakened, so I also have less orb moving time for them. I can still hit 6 combos on those rainbow teams even if its with less time, but I have trouble getting all the colors. (I don't know how much time most teams have, but my Krishna team has 7 seconds)

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltstarfire View Post
    I've experienced the same with Krishna compared any of the rainbow teams I've poked around with. I think it might be easier to focus on making several combos when you only need to worry about getting one color in particular. Though it is hard to compare since none of my rainbow teams are fully cohesive/awakened, so I also have less orb moving time for them. I can still hit 6 combos on those rainbow teams even if its with less time, but I have trouble getting all the colors. (I don't know how much time most teams have, but my Krishna team has 7 seconds)
    A cohesive team does A LOT for orbing. Especially since I'm on my THIRD account now. Account 1 never really left early game, account 2 crushed certain end game pieces, and this one only really has has trouble with some of the same stumbling blocks the last one had, but thanks to both multi-player and better lead (Raijin vs. Shiva), I've already completed all the Degree of Difficulty quests except ranking tournament ones. I'm not even two months in and already have all but one of SUltMyr's evolution materials. Myr still gives me trouble.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ettin in the Playground

So the only thing of note I pulled this time was a dupe Indra. It is always good to have more of those, I suppose.
    PAD - 357,549,260

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Ettin in the Playground

My free pull was Acala. Not entirely sure if I've got a good place for her or not... she must be good for something since she made the list.
    Not sure if I'm going to pull any more or not. Have 14 of 25 on the list, not positive on the uses of whats left, but I have plenty of stones.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    My free pull was Acala. Not entirely sure if I've got a good place for her or not... she must be good for something since she made the list.
    Not sure if I'm going to pull any more or not. Have 14 of 25 on the list, not positive on the uses of whats left, but I have plenty of stones.
    I think the voting public of PAD is just kind of crazy about crosses right now, regardless of how practical it is to actually pull them off. That said, if I wanted to use a cross-dependent leader, she'd be worth looking at - buff to all stats gives you some HP/RCV buffer to go along with the firepower, and being able to use both Wood and Fire in her leader skill makes it a lot more likely to actually have a board that will let you pull off 2+ crosses when you need them. Plus her active is kind of just generically useful without being super critical, so you can either assist her onto something else or assist something onto her without wasting anything.

If you're looking for a sub for something else? Yeah, I'd probably just use her for an assist and call it a day.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

I got a cerberus rider with my free pull. :S

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

I rolled lemon dragon, Ganesha #3, Orochi #4, Yo Minazuki (who?), Kushi #4, SIMA YI, ACALA, Ruka, Meimei #3, Sea Serpent, LUMIEL #2.

I'm pretty ok with this.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I only have about 5 of those mons, so let's see what pops out:

Free pull: Gryps Rider. =/

Pull 1: Leonis. =/

Pull 2: Viper Orochi. Not sure if he evolves into anything good, but good Assist at least?

Pull 3: Haku! I hear she's p. great.

Pull 4: Lu Bu. Insert Dynasty Warriors joke here.

Not sure if I should pull more, or not. Is there a separate day 2 to this one?

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Well, I only have about 5 of those mons, so let's see what pops out:

Free pull: Gryps Rider. =/

Pull 1: Leonis. =/

Pull 2: Viper Orochi. Not sure if he evolves into anything good, but good Assist at least?

Pull 3: Haku! I hear she's p. great.

Pull 4: Lu Bu. Insert Dynasty Warriors joke here.

Not sure if I should pull more, or not. Is there a separate day 2 to this one?
    Nope, day 2 is identical.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

I got a Gryps Rider and a viper Orochi. I feel kind of cheated, to be honest. I'd be happy with just about any of the people's choice gods, but at only a 3x for good stuff I'm not wasting my stones on any more pulls. If I could definitely get a Leilan, that's one thing. But I seriously doubt it'll happen like that. Save my pulls for at least a 4x chance of gods.
    I used to live in a world of terrible beauty, and then the beauty left.
    Dioxazine purple.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Titan in the Playground

Free pull, my second Andromeda. First pull, Sima Yi. Second pull, Phoenix Rider.

First two pulls, pretty nice. Third, I probably could have done without.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Ogre in the Playground

I ended up dumping the rest of my stones on it...because the rider irked me just enough I guess.

The rest of my pulls were Sea Serpent, Indra #2, Leilan, Apollo, Isis #2, and Zweihander #2. I'm pretty happy with the results I got overall.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ettin in the Playground

So looking at all of the new releasing coming with the stream. So it will be a while before we see them, but looks like some very good options for some of my teams. But one trend that doesn't make any sense to me is so many of the new evo's are missing sub-attributes. Granted fewer LS skills are asking for dual color, but it the more annoying part is the loss of the extra attack against the high defense monsters.