New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

The Shenron

All good here. Artic says.

The Void Skull

I hope you'll pay for that. Apfel remarks on seeing the windows shatter under Cup's new power.

Now then... Apfel drank. It wasn't the energy, but he could feel how the sheer volume of alcohol in his system was starting to affect him.

Weak! He exclaims. Double the energy again!

On the way to Crescent Moon Mill

As buildings begin to make themselves visible to you, from the corner of your eyes, you see reality ripple and distort, like looking into the reflection of a perfectly calm pond that someone suddenly tossed a stone into, just in time to notice the mirror sphere approaching you at projectile speeds as the psychic attack targets both Fenrir and Tarasai
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"Nya? Enslaving little cute monsters? Sound like fun! I want it! I need it! NYA!" Vodkana said with an excitement.

Void Skull

"Very well, my fishy friend! Merowororwowo!" Cup laughed with a maniac smile, that wouldn't ashamed a berserk sayians.
    "Ry...u....ri....hammmmma!" he yelled and invested a lot of ki into the bottle- doubling the amount of the ki.
    Tununami managing to get pale, depsite, not being a mammal, pouring another mug to each of the drunkens.
    Cup sipped his glass, with a wide smile- but starting to look.. more hazy and less concentrated.

Fenrir

Fenrir nodded. "I won't fail you, Tarasai-sama." he answered to him.
    When the psychic attack approached him, he decided to give into his rage.
    "I am annoyed!!!" he declared, his body buffing up, ripping his shirt- but he wasn't just getting stronger- he gotten engulfed by his rage, not letting anything to get into his mind- and yet, he mastered self control.
    He sniffed the air, trying to find the attacker.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

The Shenron
    Android 23 conjures the appropriate devices to play Pokemon and hands them to Vodkana.
    "Here. This stuff is probably considered retro-gaming for societies advanced as yours, so yeah.....just keep that in mind. The best team by the way is: Magikarp, Sunkern, Pyukumuku, Shuckle, Delibird, and Unown. However since they're the best, you obviously won't start out with them, you'll get a starter and have to work towards gathering them as you go along. You will also probably have to get used to handling others before you assemble the best team, after all the best team is only for expert level players and is thus difficult to handle if you don't know what your doing, so be sure to get real good before you assemble the best team."
    Hopefully by then she would be skilled enough to recognize the prank.

En Route to Crescent Moon Hill
    Tarasai defends against the psychic attack by reciting the Mantra of Katchin Mind. Then sent out a psychic radar pulse to detect where the psychic attack was coming from, and tries to deflect the mirror sphere with a palm strike. He notices the ripple in the image.
    "...Is there some sort of illusion? What are they hiding?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #304

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Shenron
    The best team by the way is: Magikarp, Sunkern, Pyukumuku, Shuckle, Delibird, and Unown.[/COLOR]
    Asteroid Belt

He has no idea where or how, but Lord Apfel suddenly was struck with a sickening feeling of someone committing a horrific atrocity.

((You monster, 23 XD))

En Route to Crescent Moon Hill

The attack explodes against Tarasai's palm in a burst of deadly psychic energy.

Both of them are able to detect a single human, one in the familiar blue robes. Reality rippling around their body like an omnidirectional heat-shimmer.

Without saying a word, the robed man lazily gestures towards you both, firing another psychic mirror-ball attack.

The Void Skull

Ah-ah-ah! Apfel wagged a finger at Cup sipping rather than drinking the pint, smirking. You have to finish it.

As if to demonstrate, Apfel chugged his pint. Although the energy didn't help, the sheer amount of alcohol was starting to affect him. O-okay. He said, visibly swaying. No sipping.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"nyahahaha! I'll be the greatest pokemon slaver!" Vodkana giggled evilly, not realizing to what doom she was led.

Fenrir

Fenrir hopped toward the human, testing his rage against the psychic attack- trying to fend it off, with his bare hand, sending all of his rage into it.

Void Skull

"Very well! Merororow!" He drank his mug at once. "MORE!" he roared at the poor bartender, who poured them pair of new mugs.
    Cup drank it as well.. now he started to look dizzy. He started to shake.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

(I'll be honest, I have nothing left to post until Talsaiga/figuring out Vodkana's or until Hawkflight posts other than MST of Trombonicon, so I'm just going to do that to stall for time so that Hawflight doesn't fall behind....)

The Shenron
    Soon they take off and go towards Talsaiga. During the interim period between leaving Earth and arriving at Talsaiga, Android 23 and 22 begin their MST of Trombonicon to an audience, with Masala managing to multitask by splitting another form of herself to listen then rejoin her other self watching Pokemon:
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon Chapter I
    Show
    "Once lived a Namekian called Trombone.

22: Ironically, he played the accordion

And this Namekian had strived for the truth. He have learned all the truth the old namekians could have told him. But Trombone's spirit was thirsty for more. Trombone wanted no less then understanding the universe itself. He setted way to his journey.

23: shouldn’t it be “set out”?
    22: Maybe he forgot a space and say “Set Ted Way to his journey” this is the adventures of Ted Way.

He have looked for the truth over the universe, and only few have amazed him before finding the Greatest Philosopher.

23: the Greatest Philosopher! The best person in the universe at wasting time pondering questions that can’t be answered for no reason

The first have called himself "The King". He was the last survivor of little rodent specie. He told Trombone that:"Truth? Very well, I'll tell you the secret of the universe- I am The King Of the Universe. Everything and everybody obey me. I command the stars to shine, and the flowers to bloom." The king claimed.

22: Wow this rodent must be compensating for a lot.

Trombone have wondered about this, and have decided to test the King.
    Trombone coughed. And the king said with a pleased smile:"You did as you have been commanded."

23: A NORMAL THING HAPPENED! CLEARLY IT WAS ME BEHIND IT ALL ALONG!

Trombone was confused. "But you haven't commanded me anything!" he said.
    The king smiled smugly. "If you did anything-that means that I have commanded you so. I dont even have to know it- but if anything is done, it's because I have commanded it!"

23: Apparently the greatest philosopher in the universe is a solipsist. No wonder, who else would think their thoughts are more important than everyone else?

Trombone understood, that the King's logic can't be proven wrong. And that why it was wrong- the truth should be tested. And so he went forward in his journey for truth.

22: Trombone: Yeah, your an idiot who doesn’t know what he is talking about, I’m gonna go find somebody who does.

Crescent Moon Hill
    "Urgh."
    Well.....that palm was now un-useable. That was a mistake. He defended his actual mind, but one of his hands was shorted out and couldn't be used until he healed it. Well, time to see what he could do with one hand then. He kicks the air and sends out a kiai shockwave to the robed figure and another to the mirror ball attack to knock it away and make it impact and detonate against something else.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

[Near the tournament area]

Meanwhile, more and more people have been lured to the big city due to the soon-to-be tournament, in search of fame and glory. Or, well, maybe some of them... among the gathered folks is a raven-haired young woman in a blue dress, her belly noticeably round. She's holding a crossbow and gnashing her teeth. "Where IS that son of a bitch? I will make him SUFFER for what he did to my father...", the woman mutters as her sharp eyes search the crowd for Lucifer the Magnificent.

Just behind her in the line for contestant registeration is another peculiar character: a big, no, a huge man, twice as tall as the tallest human, his body hidden by thick layers of blue and turquiose cloth, his head and face obscured by a white turban and a scarf. It looks like you could hide a circus troupe under those clothes...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #308

The Void Skull

This was bad. He needed to come up with something, fast.

Still w-weak! He said, swaying to Cup, showing his mug. Double it. Again. Up to four hundred thousand.

Path to Crescent Moon Mill

Fenrir swatting at the psychic attack yields much the same results as it does before, as the energy detonates against his hand. Tarasai's kick sends him flying backwards into a tree, off of which he falls to the ground, on his knees. Far from being finished however, the ground around him ripples and distorts like a superfluid, elongating and returning to its original shape. The ripples spread outwards, covering the ground in giant spires of elongated soil that are as malleable as water yet as hard as rock as they strike upwards then retract into their original shape as though nothing had happened.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Near the Tournament
    There were various other characters and figures abound:
    -A young man in a red shirt with black hair bound in a single pigtail look around fearfully as if nervous someone was coming for him, in particular avoiding the woman looking for Lucifer as if he knew exactly how dangerous she was.
    -A red-headed samurai in a pink kimono with two katanas on his belt, one a bokken and the other....far more deadly.
    -A blonde man in red tall and looking like some form of gunslinger wearing sunglasses.
    -A half-human teenager in green with two horns in front of his black hair and halo somehow above his head. -Right behind him, an orange bio-android in a black kimono carrying a huge sword on his back.
    -Next in line was a blonde ninja in ninja garb, complete with the lower half of his face hidden by cloth, except his outfit was orange, he had two fox ears and nine fox tails and he seems to spout random nonsense at strange intervals.
    -Yankar, standing serious and silent, waiting for a challenge to come.
    -The other Masala, barely sitting still, waiting for the tournament to start.

It was unlikely that all eight of them would get into the final rounds to show off to everyone. But they would still try.

The Shenron
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon Chapter II
    Show

And so, Trombone have kept pressing on his journey for the truth!
    He gotten to another lonely planet, where a female of specie, lived there alone. She lived in a mirror castle, admiring herself from thousand and one angles. "A fan?" the woman cheered. "Wonderful! Wonderful! Admire me!" the woman said pleased.

23: and so we go from a solipsist to a vain narcissist. What a huge step up.

Trombone was confused, and amazed. Why was she thinking him to be her fan? Why should he admire her? "Admire you for what?" he have asked.
    "For I am the prettiest and greatest person in the universe!" She have said. Trombone have wondered- was she the greatest spiritual person in the universe? Maybe that was her source of pride?

22: I also have the prettiest and greatest ego in the universe, really great ego, much bigger and prettier than everyone elses. like, totally?

"Oh? Please do tell me about your greatness!" Trombone have asked.
    "With pleasure, my dear fan!" The woman said. "But first- clap your hands in my honor!" Trombone did as he told, and was amazed to see how his simple act made her feel so happy. "I am the most admired person! Ain't I?" The woman said with pride.

23: in reality she long ago lost her fame, she was just a crazy person living in her castle that people came by to see her as a part of a has-been celebrity zoo.
    22: right next to Angelo Odysseon.

Was her pride's source from the admire? Admire which she have seemed, asked for as favor? Was it the truth? Have we lived to get recognized by others? No. Recognition of people might be true or false. And so Trombone left the wretched woman, and moved on his journey.

23: Trombone: Yeah, your an idiot too, get out more and look out at I dunno, the sunset for once, its beautiful too y’know. Or just stop beating around the bush and get a room with yourself if your so great. Either one.

En Route to Crescent Hill
    "What the-?"
    Tarasai barely manages to dodge one of the spires in time, looking around in bewilderment. That wasn't right. Was it some sort of spell, but made to be reactive? Did he somehow enchant the properties of the land to change? He never recalled any demon capable of doing that, at least not in this manner. He flies around evasively as he tries to sense the status of the surroundings with his ki-sensing, trying to figure out if anything was...off. Normally there was a certain normal status to places with life and wilderness: trees growing, animals going about their business, flowers blooming, various little details that added up to a normal life-rich environment. If there was something different, then there would be clues, details that would be off if you looked closely enough.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Crescent Moon Hill

Fenrir panted.
    "What is going on, Tarasai-sama?" He barked. It was beyond his understanding... But he was proud, that he could stand respectfully by this holy man's side.
    He sniffed the air, trying to find a different smell.

, Void Skull Bar

'Four Hundred thousand? Merrow?" Even as Stormart Nyagato he hesitated. Last time, someone measured his power level as Stormart Nyagato it was... 300,000 pl.
    "Very well! HIC! Merrow!' Cup was drunk enough to try.
    " alchaaaahooo..." He gathered ki in his hands. "HAMA!!!!!!!" Cup roared and inserted brewing blast into the bottle. He collapsed to his knees panting weakly. Barely awake.

Near The Tournament

There were more interessting haracters:

Probably the most remarkable among them, were "The Black Sultan". The pale man, dressed in fine " middle eastern " royal garments, sat on floating carpet, refusing to let his feet to touch the same ground which the barbarians's feet touching.

There were also a tanned skinned man standing on his hands and his rastas growing wild on his head. He wore only pants and chanted to himself happily:"banana way.... Banana way... Banana way!"

-A Tom Soier-ish boy, with scar on his nose and a tattoo of jolly roger on his chest kept giggling with excitement. "Kikiki! This is just mY first step in my road becoming the pirate king! Kikikiki!"

- Fenrir, dressed as gentleman, without his axes wearing a monocole. He drank tea while waiting. An Inu-boy and Inu-girl cheered on him from the crowds.

- And a mysterious armored figure, his face hidden behind a mask helmet, but a blonde moustache peeked out of it a bit. His big sword was covered with bandages, and for some reason he shaked.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #311

The Void Skull

Apfel sipped the drink, his head noticeably not exploding as the taste made itself aware to him. It wasn't enough to affect him, but he was wary about finishing the drink. Hopefully he wouldn't need to, Cup was already on his last leg.

Hey. He slurred. Ya wanna...wanna concede? You dun' look so good.

Crescent Moon Mill

The environment's ambient ki was hardly unusual, though the local wildlife has long since sensed that something was off, as flocks of birds took to wing to flee the scene. The scent seemed normal, but there was an off-ness to it, a smell that vaguely resembled sulfur and metallic that, in some way, just felt off somehow. Unnatural.

The robed figure then waved an arm horizontally at the two, a bright white curved line scything outwards from it. Behind the line, reality itself appeared to sever as though a video were cut in half and the two halves, still playing, were separating.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Void Skull

"Me..merrow... I.. am.. fine.." he held his chest, panting, reverting back to his normal form. Cup looking in middle of.. a heart attack?

"The pill!" One of his crew mates shouts. "Take your pill!" Cup, shaking with pain, pulling a round purple pill from his pocket- but he losing it with his shaking hands. The pill rolling to Apfel's legs.

Would the galaxy be a better place without another powerful pirate?
    Does he posses information interesting enough, to be worth his life?

Crescent Moon Hill

"Who are you?!" Fenrir barked enraged.
    He charged forward.
    "What ever you do- stop that!"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Crescent Moon Mill
    Tarasai blinks at this in surprise and yells
    "Fenrir-san! Whatever you do, dodge the slash!"
    Tarasai gets to the above side of the two halves. Did they figure out similar techniques to Cosmic Geometries of Dimensions Style, or was it just something more mundane? Hm. sulfur, metallic, was it one of those high technological things that mortals liked to invent? Nano-Robotics or something like that? Was the scene separating like that evidence of great strength or was it merely one of those weird technological illusions that they call holograms? Or was a psychic illusion that the figure was projecting? Only one way to find out. He sends out a kiai shockwave at the image behind the figure, to test if it would ripple in response like a hologram would, because holograms were made of light- and light had some form of particles that could be effected.

The Shenron
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon Chapter III
    Show

"Next person which have amazed Log.D.Regor- The richest induvidual in the universe. Log.D.Regor was once a great space pirate and turned into a buisnessman who have bought more and more stars.

23: oh yeah, buying stars, because you can just can just own a giant ball of flaming plasma hundreds of times larger than any planet. I assume you attempt to charge people for using their solar panels to recharge themselves as well, while your off in economic implausibility land?
    22: and if you believe owning a sun is possible, I have this bridge to sell you
    23: and wait, since the Kai’s have people operating the stars, don’t they technically own all suns already? So wouldn’t buying stars be stealing from the Kais anyway?
    22: pretty much, since the Kai’s don’t seem to have any need for mortal currency or resources as far as we know, so why would they sell stars to anyone?

Trombone waited in line for three years to get meeting with richest person in the universe. Trombone have waited for this meeting with anticaption. He might not be a standard philosopher- but if you have gotten to such rich- you probay had something inside you, wich have pushed you through, forward. A truth? Surprisngly, Log's mansion wasn't golden or even decorated at all. Is was pale grey office building. One thing Trombone was sure about- Log didn't wasted much money on materialistic life.

23: three years? What is this, the bureau line from Futurama?
    22: Apparently. I’m just wondering why everyone was waiting in line to him, because he is clearly famous but so famous that everyone is willing to go these lengths just to meet him? wha?

So after two years of waiting, Trombone finally gotte his turn to meet Log. Log stared at a computer behind a desk, typing and typing, didn't even acknowledging Trombone's existence. 'Greetings the richest of all!" Trombone greeted him with a bow and respect. "What do you want?" Log muttered. "I am busy." he said.

23: So wait, was it two years or three years? The missing year….the quantum year….it might’ve happened, it might not, who knows.
    22: and who waits 2-3 years just to meet a guy typing at a desk? we could do the same thing in our time by just wandering into a random office building to some secretary and be all like “wassaaap” and they’d be like “go screw off” and you’d get basically the same service he just got here.
    23: yeah who commits, 2-3 years of their life to just waiting in a line? How obsessed would you have to be? How dedicated? Thats just insane

Trombone was amazed at the religouse determention of Log at his work. Then Money and possesion of material holding held such a great truth? It would make sense. So many people from every specie, gender and culture have strived so much for money, sacrficed so much; time, health, social and family connection, their personal morale and sometines even their life.

23: countless corrupt CEO’s, mercenaries, criminals, treasure hunters, con artists, politicians, and slavers can’t be wrong, right?

From first glance it seemed very material and shallow, but there had to be some great truth behind it- look how the strongest pirate have exchanged his lawless life to this style of life. "I want to learn the truth" Trombone said. Log still typed. "Well, I can tell you about the truth which matter to me. I own 999,888,345,777,678,666,234,555,765,444,278,333,10 7,222,000,344,111,952 billions of intergalactic credits. Also I own 777,435,000,123,456,888,100,347 of planets right for... two minutes ago."

22: wait a minute, how many digits are all that? 54 digits? 54 digits of galactic credits, this is far past mere billions.
    23: he also owns a 27 digit number of planets. what. is there even that many number of planets in existence? how much is a single planet even worth? This guy can’t be real, his riches are just too ludicrous, Donald Duck and Batman are looking at this Log D. Regor going “you can’t possibly have that much money, thats just impossible.” and they’re not hypocrites because their limitless wealth doesn’t exceed the economic worth of an entire galaxy.

Trombone was amazed. "And what do you do with all that?" He have asked. "It's mine." Log have answered simply. "I count them, making more, buying more, and counting them again" Trombone have asked "Does it make you happy? Or statisfied?"
    Log have frowned. "I am a seriouse man! I have no time to fool around with happiness or statisfaction!" That answer have surprised Trombone. "I have a friends, mentors and a clan. They make me feel belong. They make me happy." Trombone have said. Log have frowned again. 'Happiness is incalcuable- it's meaningless" he muttered.

23: so basically people are lining up for 2-3 years to meet a glorified accountant/stock broker. do they not have people who just….record this and post it online to see the experience without going yourself?
    22: I’m just imagining the various people all waiting in line to see Log: some guy who wants revenge from his pirate days, another guy coming to return a single credit that he once lent to him out of his pocket, some mothers holding children who were born in line also conceived from his pirate days, some crazy guy who forgot why he was waiting and now spreads myths at what was at the end of the line, some crazy fan who just wants some autograph….

Trombone have grasped the madness of the richest man- He wanted to calculate everything into numbers which will be his- and then he believe he'l suprieor to the universe? madness. Trombone have moved on to his journey disapointed once again.

23: Trombone: Your a glorified accountant, and this was a gigantic waste of my time! Can I have 2-3 years of my life back please!?
    22: Hey I’ve been waiting 2-3 years for this moment, stop hogging!
    23:Trombone: why bother? He is just a guy who types at a desk!
    22: aw, really? But I spent 2-3 years of my life on this man! I can’t just go back now!
    23: Hey can you guys stop shouting!? the baby is sleeping and I need to show her deadbeat father what he left me with!
    22: Dude, guys just let me though, I just need to give him one credit that I owe him, then I am free!
    22: Is there really a Log D. Regor at the end? Or are we here, just because the King commanded us to do so? A great philosophical question

23: Trombone: YOUR ALL IDIOTS! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME WAITING IN A POINTLESS LINE! YOU COULD’VE DONE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE DURING THESE 2-3 YEARS! LIKE, LEARN 3/4’s OF AN EDUCATION AT A COLLEGE! OR DO YOUR JOB! ITS ONLY SO LONG BECAUSE YOUR ALL HERE MAKING IT SO!
    22: No man, I got keep waiting, I got to get to the front of the line, then I will take my revenge for Log killing my dog in his pirate raid!
    23: I originally was here to ask him for donations, but now I agree with you and just want to stab him and take all his money for myself so that I can fund EVERY orphanage. Ever. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!
    22: No no my children, I am the Priest of the Line of Log D. Regor. We must be patient my children, for the Line is blessed, our path resolute toward his economic godhood. stay true to the path, wait in line and we shall receive blessings from his holy divinity
    23: Trombone: YOUR ALL INSANE! I CAN SEE BACK DOORS TO HIS MANSION! HE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE SECURITY SYSTEMS, HE IS TOO MUCH OF A CHEAPSKATE TO BUY THINGS TO GUARD THEM! YOU COULD’VE JUST GONE AROUND THE BACK AND GONE RIGHT TO HIM!
    22: thats a lie! I can’t possibly have wasted 2-3 years of my life on this! I have to keep waiting, it must’ve been all worth it! I can’t take the risk that your tricking me and losing my place in the line! Its all I have left!
    23: Yeah I’m here to sell him some first-born children…
    22: oh darn it, I’ve been waiting in the wrong line for these two years! I need to go find the one for the castle of a thousand mirrors and the most beautiful person in the universe!
    23: Trombone: SCREW YOU ALL! I’M OUT OF HERE! YOUR ALL HOPELESS!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Ackon Cahuak; inside the time chambers]

If and when Dr. Hooves gets inside the second chamber, he will find a plain of rust under a blank white sky, with some odd mounds and hills dotting this corroded landscape. Colourful lines and crevices in the ground mark places of rivers and brooks that've since dried out, their rainbow patterns created by various metal oxides.

If he went digging, the Doctor might find some accidentally preserved pieces of machinery under the rubble. However, he should not linger, for the portal he came through did not escapr ravages of time either. The terrace before it has been eaten away by acidic rain and deep cracks cross its frames.
    The Doctor wasn't worried. He had his trust magic screwdriver, after all. If things went bad, he could simply teleport out. However, it wasn't worth risking that, so looked for clues as quickly as he could and then quickly left.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    (Has Starlight turned her back at this point?)
    (We'll say yes.)

During the trip on the Shenron, Starlight naturally attempted to distract herself a lot, first by learning every last thing she could about the wildlife of Talsaiga, then attempted to distract herself from her discomfort of space travel by watching Pokemon with Masala, training, and doing other things with the rest of the crew. However, she did have trouble sleeping, and her large eyes were clearly baggy towards the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315

The Void Skull

While the larger political and social ramifications for having such a pirate eliminated from the universe gives inaction its perks, there were also moral questions to whether or not Apfel could allow another person to die, especially one with useful information.

However none of those calculations ran through his mind as it was too impaired by the alcohol to do anything above basic reasoning. Captain Cup's survival would come down to just what kind of person Lord Apfel was.

As such, he was able to determine that the pill was important to Cup's continued survival. He picked it up, and attempted to feed it into the Captain's mouth.

Let's-uh, let's take a break before we, you know. Go on. He slurred.

Crescent Moon Mill

Reality eventually reasserted its unity, at least only partially. Objects in the distance, clouds, trees, reformed into their normal shape. In an area around the three fighters, however, where reality was split in two, they remained as such. Trees and stones alike fell apart where they were split, cut as though by the finest of blades.

However this seemed to only occur in a radius of about 200 ft from the robed man. There were even instances of objects partially cut due to being only touching the circumference.

Upon sending a shockwave outwards, the distortion continues, unhindered. Either the holographic distortion simply isn't affected by shockwaves, or it isn't a hologram at all.

Fenrir crashes into the human who does nothing to even acknowledging the wolf-person charging them, as though in a trance. The robed figure is easily knocked over, unconscious. The distortion fading into nothing as reality reasserts itself in a sucking sound strikingly similar to that of the last amounts of water falling down the drain of a kitchen sink.

The human, visibly battered from the battle, otherwise appears normal, if unconscious.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

The Shenron En Route to Talsaiga:
    On these things did Starlight learn:
    -Talsaiga was mostly water. As in, while Earth's surface was 70% water, Talsaiga's surface was 80% water, it had no polar ice caps, it was hotter than most, but the planet itself was seven times larger than Earth so the continents were still technically larger. Most of the wildlife detailed is aquatic, from giant krakens and sea serpents and giant crabs, to various other aquatic life you'd find elsewhere, to the stranger ones such as camouflaging octopi and so on. The Talsaigans had relatively little information on land life in comparison, regarding them as strange alien things, but what you can tell is that they are mostly tropical species, aside from a singular desert on the entire plant where in legend there is a dangerous predator who sucks water out of all life it encounters that dwells spoken of as more terrifying and deadly than any other beast on the face of the planet, and thus no one goes near the desert, referring to it as "The Land of Death" and warning all to never go, for seeing if such a beast is real will only be providing it food to and a scent to follow to devour all things. Aside from that, the desert what little you can tell is mostly insectoid in what dwells there.

-what you learn of pokemon is that Pikachu's ability to hurt Ground types is awfully inconsistent, Team Rocket is oddly persistent, and that all these animals are like martial artists who are oddly fine with living with small tech orbs that people carry around. But one guesses not everyone are experts on how animals behave.

The Androids contact Apfel.
    "We're ready to for the interview with the news guy. I believe you said we were going to make that statement while in transit to Talsaiga?"

Also:
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon IV
    Show

And so Trombone have heard rumors. Rumors about a Kai who dwelled among mortals! Trombone have found him at some space tavern. His name was Hedon-Sama. A Kai among mortals? He must have knowledge of the truth! "What are you doing, Kai-Sama?" Trombone have asked with honor.
    "Drinking" answered the Kai simply. Well, that Trombone could see. What he meant to ask, was the meaning of this? How does it connect him to the truth?
    Trombone tried to ask the same minimalistic way that Hedon have answered. "Why?"
    "To forget." Muttered Hedon, annoyed.
    Trombone have tried to find the depth in this answer. To forget? Forget what? Mayvbe the truth was something mind blowing, that everything is an illusion? Trombone decided to press on.
    "Forget what?" he have asked.
    Hedon sighed sadly. "The shame."
    Shame? What could shame a Kai? Was the truth about the universe somethid terrifing or even disgusting?
    "Shame of what?" Trombone dared to ask.
    "The shame of my drinking." Said Hedon, melachonicly. That was madness. Trombone hurried to move along.

23: Well I wouldn’t say its the truth in general, but thats a pretty accurate summation of some addictions. no jokes though
    22: I’ve got one: Trombone: Well I see that your suffering, but since I’m apparently a jerk despite my enlightened upbringing, I’m just gonna leave you here instead of trying to cure or help you, like all the other people I met. Bye.

Talsaiga (After the Space Trip)
    As they arrive, one notices how blue the planet is....as well as the many lights underneath the waves. The Androids pilot the Shenron and try to contact people for landing permission, but gets no response. Thy how pick up some radio waves and tune to the frequency only to get some strange music. They fly over the planet's surface, seeing various boats looking like they were made of coral sailing across the water, at one point seeing warriors flying around on ki power wielding coral spears and fighting a giant sea serpent to defend such ships. The inhabitants were humanoid with scales all over their bodies, but lack any hair whatsoever, bald except for one or two angler-fish antennae growing from their head. They fly until they find a strange landing pad also made of pad jutting out of a city that seemed like a massive coral reef jutting out of the water, setting down they find two Talsaigans, both androgynous with features leaning towards the feminine and with each two lantern antennae, surprised to see them. On closer look their clothes seem to be minimalistic things made of seaweed, skimpy and covering only as much as need be given the temperature and the fact that they often go swimming.
    "What!? Offworlders here!? They almost never come by! I thought our job was as useless as a swabbie's spear!"
    "Well don't be standing around like that, alert the Overpearl! We got guests to our fair city. I'll greet 'em, you gotta make sure the Overpearl makes a good impression."
    "Right!" One scurries of after both put away their fishing equipment and the other comes over to greet you all.
    "Hello, welcome to Talsaiga off-worlders! This here is the city of Ver-Valna of the Southwestern Surface Kingdom. How may I help you?"
    he.....she? Lets go with she for now....puts on an improvised smile, clearly not used to her job actually needing to be done.
    "Hello, I'm Android 23, and this is Android 22 and this is-"
    "-Android Masala!"
    23 just decides to roll with it, lets the others introduce themselves
    "We're here for....business that I think is best left to talking with your leader about."
    "Ah yes of course, this humble one understands, I'll be sure to answer any questions until the Overpearl is ready to see you...."

Crescent Moon Hill
    Tarasai looks around.
    "....That was strange. I do not know what to think of this, I admit."
    He walks over to the human and tries to sense if the presence that was controlling him- Tarasai assumed that he was being controlled since no human could probably do that around here- was still there and if he could somehow track down the physical body of the one that controlled him. Assuming that it wasn't that one weird mind-based species that required a signal to switch bodies...

The Tournament
    (I'll be assuming it happens after CMH....and that this is a bit of a flash forward.)
    Tarasai is here as well, standing serenely, wanting to see what other fighters are capable of. But the tourney-Masala was pouting. She suddenly started looking around.
    "Tigra? Tiiiiiiigraaaaaa? Where are you!? I won't allow this tournament to start without yooooouuuu! Tigra? TIGRA!"
    She will go to the ends of the Earth to find and get Tigra in, if need be.

Time Patrol Vs. Red Planet Army
    Meanwhile, about a hundred time patrollers came flying out of a portal designed for mass transportation. Most of them were arcosian. Some of them were androids, while a smaller few were Majins, as well as a couple other aliens. they were led by the Half-Arcosian time patroller known as Droplet, she as well as all the other Time Patrollers had power levels of 30,000 or less. All of them were chosen for their ability to survive in space without special equipment. Droplet herself was a rarity, a product of human and arcosian parents giving her sexual dimorphism that arcosians didn't possess. Her head didn't even have bio-armor and instead had human hair if colored green, nor did she have a tail. She uses a special device to transmit thoughts into radio waves to speak to the robots on Mars:
    "Attention Red Planet Army. We are the Time Patrol forces sent here to defeat you. Give up, or face the consequences. The charges are crimes against time: kidnapping the namekian boy meant to become Kami, building a robotic army with intentions to conquer the galaxy, and creating a double time chamber zone. Give up and you will face our merciful justice. Continue to be defiant and this will be war. Will you comply?"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-01-10 at 12:57 AM.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Talsaiga (After the Space Trip)
    As they arrive, one notices how blue the planet is....as well as the many lights underneath the waves. The Androids pilot the Shenron and try to contact people for landing permission, but gets no response. Thy how pick up some radio waves and tune to the frequency only to get some strange music. They fly over the planet's surface, seeing various boats looking like they were made of coral sailing across the water, at one point seeing warriors flying around on ki power wielding coral spears and fighting a giant sea serpent to defend such ships. The inhabitants were humanoid with scales all over their bodies, but lack any hair whatsoever, bald except for one or two angler-fish antennae growing from their head. They fly until they find a strange landing pad also made of pad jutting out of a city that seemed like a massive coral reef jutting out of the water, setting down they find two Talsaigans, both androgynous with features leaning towards the feminine and with each two lantern antennae, surprised to see them. On closer look their clothes seem to be minimalistic things made of seaweed, skimpy and covering only as much as need be given the temperature and the fact that they often go swimming.
    "What!? Offworlders here!? They almost never come by! I thought our job was as useless as a swabbie's spear!"
    "Well don't be standing around like that, alert the Overpearl! We got guests to our fair city. I'll greet 'em, you gotta make sure the Overpearl makes a good impression."
    "Right!" One scurries of after both put away their fishing equipment and the other comes over to greet you all.
    "Hello, welcome to Talsaiga off-worlders! This here is the city of Ver-Valna of the Southwestern Surface Kingdom. How may I help you?"
    he.....she? Lets go with she for now....puts on an improvised smile, clearly not used to her job actually needing to be done.
    "Hello, I'm Android 23, and this is Android 22 and this is-"
    "-Android Masala!"
    23 just decides to roll with it, lets the others introduce themselves
    "We're here for....business that I think is best left to talking with your leader about."
    "Ah yes of course, this humble one understands, I'll be sure to answer any questions until the Overpearl is ready to see you...."
    Starlight took a deep breath before exiting the spaceship. Despite having been cooped up in the spaceship for a long time, it was her job to make a good first impression for the alliance, so even if she didn't feel like it, she forced herself to smile at the ones who greeted them. She stepped out of the spaceship, bending her forelegs slightly in a polite bow.

"My name is Starlight Quiver," she said. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, erm...." She trailed off, not sure how to address them as they never gave their names.

The Tournament
    (I'll be assuming it happens after CMH....and that this is a bit of a flash forward.)
    Tarasai is here as well, standing serenely, wanting to see what other fighters are capable of. But the tourney-Masala was pouting. She suddenly started looking around.
    "Tigra? Tiiiiiiigraaaaaa? Where are you!? I won't allow this tournament to start without yooooouuuu! Tigra? TIGRA!"
    She will go to the ends of the Earth to find and get Tigra in, if need be.
    Tigra was there, though not particularly recognizable. She appeared next to Masala, giant buster-scissors on her back and her more feminine features obscured by a scarf/mask. She didn't want to take any chances of Lucifer weaseling out of fighting her with claims of "not wanting to hit a woman" (though she did have a new comeback if it came to it).

"'Sup?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

[Orbit of Mars]

At this point, Calcifer the Second is off in Alpha Centauri, Trombone Junior is on route to Talsaiga, and most of the rest of the army is spread across the solar system monitoring space travel.

The one who sends a returm transmission is a lone juggernaut stationed in Phobos: "This is Red Planet Army to so-called Time Patrol. Your first charge is false and the other two are not crimes against time. You have no legitimate reason to be here. Your continued presence will be considered an insult towards self-governance and free will of all residents in this timeline. The residents of this timeline make their own future. Your busybodying is neither required nor wanted. Go away."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2017-01-10 at 02:52 AM.

19. - Top - End - #319

Crescent Moon Mill

The psychic presence that was felt on the sleep-cursed humans is present on this one, however it has been amplified. The power is stronger but that only makes it easier to detect. Either way, it does appear this one is not only being controlled directly, but being used as a conduit to project the puppeteer's psychic energy.

Right now nothing can be traced, as the signal is passive.

Deep Space - En Route to Talsaiga

Good timing, actually. The hologram of Lord Apfel replies. One moment, patching Ulgo Al'taradassium through. The hologram flickers for a moment before revealing the image of a large shark-like quadrupedal alien with tentacles and what are probably vestigial wings. The same creature 22 and 23 previously chased off of Plant for wanting to write a story on the Burnout rebellion. However it doesn't appear that the alien recognizes 22 or 23.

Apfel is reliable for finding great stories, but this is terrible timing. I finished the transcript of my part-two to the Vodkana, False Daughter of Beerus story yesterday and my editor is expecting a final draft by tomorrow. He mutters irritably. For his sake, this'd better be good.

Talsaiga - Ver-Valna Spaceport

Hello! Ieez waves his greetings to the natives as he and Artic step out.

My name is Ieez, and this is my brother Artic. Who nods in greeting when addressed.

I have to, excuse me. I'd like to know: your people are aquatic, correct? There must be a history as to why you have a kingdom on the surface.

As Artic asked, Apfel's Arcosian Carrier begins to make its descent onto an adjacent landing pad.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Mars Orbit
    "Oh really, is that something you KNOW, or just something you THINK, because you don't know what we know?"
    Droplet asks back.
    "Because I got a mission briefing here about how your somehow a destabilizing presence to the timeline. And really, your actions don't make a lot of sense. You name yourself something very close to the Red Pants Army, you intentionally worship what you seem to know is anti-godly terrorist, you claim you want to conquer planets or whatever, but you completely ignore Earth, and somehow your designed by a renaissance era genius and a guy who has never interacted with technology like this for hundreds of years, and has a history of defying the gods? If you simply explain yourselves, maybe this could get cleared up, and we could all just chill with some Hetap?"

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna City
    "Oh right! Our name. I am Sev-Nalan. Fusion of Sev and Nalan. Please to meet you, Starlight-Quiver."
    Sev-Nalan privately wonders which halves of her was Starlight and which one was Quiver, but she did not pry. Such details were private.
    "Wait, how can the three of you be used with Android, and who are they? You are separate people."
    She asks in confusion.
    "Oh, we're not fusions. None of us are."
    "Oh.....you must be young! I apologize for assuming, I hope you will all find the right person for you someday."
    Meet Sev-Nalan: generic Talsaigan for all your cultural clash needs! A taste of what the others will think you see. She answers Artic:
    "Oh? Yes that, we the surface kingdoms are former colonies of the Seafloor Empires. For you see, hundreds of years ago, pioneers swam up to the surface, this strange frontier and now live upon it. Over time, our cultures diverged. We developed new inventions like writing, fire and began to value ideas that were not valued in the Seafloor Empires. Eventually there was war over our most sacred tradition of fusion and how it was to be used, and we split off. Even today, we are a bright and shining frontier! We explore even the strange alien shores of land! We go were none of the Seafloor folk in their traditions will! The Underpearls are decadent fools, isolated in their gaudy underwater palaces. The Overpearls are the ones who bravely go forth to meet offworlders such as you! What you see are the pioneers of our civilization, the Surface Folk who bravely breathe air unbound by water! Much like how you set up colonies in space, yes?"

Tournament
    "Awesome! Your here! Lets do it! Hope we do well!"
    They go in and the tournament begins with the announcer saying:
    "Alright contestants! Good news is that we have hundreds of fighters all across the globe for the first time in human history! The bad news is that we only have a limited number of slots for the final rounds! For this, we will have to have elimination rounds to thing things down to the best of the best! First, we shall a written test! This is a basic test so that you demonstrate the needed intelligence to understand the rules of the tournament, then we will have various quick elimination fights to narrow it down!"
    The written test shaves off a lot of people who can't read or write. Yankar fills out the form with ease and speed, getting a perfect score, as if he took something like this before and was completely used to doing it. Tarasai got a very good score as well. Masala struggles but manages to pass. The Referential Motley passes to varying degrees. Overall, its a basic test and wasn't anything particularly hard.

En Route to Talsaiga
    "Simple Ulgo. I am Vodkana's new guardian. I have taken her into my custody, and will be speaking for her side of story. I want show people the truth: that Vodkana was a minor, taken advantage of by Spoon for his own gain."
    And she had various data chips copied from her own memory of things Spoon did to help her.
    "And you want to run this, because it will create controversy, allow you to have a "both sides represented" spin, and thus make it more sensational and dramatic, and thus more ratings for you."
    23 was cynical enough to know exactly what he wanted.

Crescent Moon Hill
    Tarasai tries to get rid of the signal without having to go into the mind itself this time, just y'know, extract the signal cleanly, from a distance and quickly. Just to see if it was possible.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-01-10 at 04:18 AM.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Crescent Moon Hill

Fenrir sniffing the human.
    "Do you understand what going on, Tarasai-sama?" he has asked.
    "I think, I might have gotten..into an adventure above my level of understanding."

The Void Skull

Cup gulped the pill, and all the tensions from his body released. Cup breathed with a relief and then laughed.
    "Merororororow! You are way too generous! I know when I am lost- you fed me the "loser" pill after all! MerorororoW!" he admit his loss with a smile.
    "I owe you more than few answers... I guess.'

Vodkana however had a bad timing. Vokdana roared enraged. She finally made the team 23-sama has offered to her- and she finally understood.. that she was deceived! As relatively new. she dived deep into the fangirlism- she wore a shirt of Meowth with hearts around him, and a hat of a "trainer". Engulfed with purple ki, she bursted into the room

"23-Sensei! I shall take my revenge!!!! NYYYYYAAA!!!"
    And with deadly serious expression she waved the console like a weapon
    'I challenge you for a dual!! NYA!!!!'

Talsagia

Vodkana walked outside of the ship in a black colored one piece swimsuit.
    She looked around, taking photos in her Pawphone.
    @What are you eating here? Nya? I go by the name Vodkana by the way.'

Tournament

The mysterious knight surely attracted a lot of attention, for a mysterious knight. Women and men wishpered when they gotten closer to him.
    Very wild theories went around- but of course it couldn't be Lucifer- sine he set a journey to save the world from an army of zombie dragon demons!

The Black Sultan frowned and flew toward Masala.
    'Don't think for a moment, I have forgotten your crimes against me, slime monster.'

Fenrir hurried, and jumped, standing between the Black Sultan to Masala.
    @A true gentleman, don't threatening young ladies'
    Mind your own business, tamed beast.'

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna City
    "Oh right! Our name. I am Sev-Nalan. Fusion of Sev and Nalan. Please to meet you, Starlight-Quiver."
    Sev-Nalan privately wonders which halves of her was Starlight and which one was Quiver, but she did not pry. Such details were private.
    "Wait, how can the three of you be used with Android, and who are they? You are separate people."
    She asks in confusion.
    "Oh, we're not fusions. None of us are."
    "Oh.....you must be young! I apologize for assuming, I hope you will all find the right person for you someday."
    Meet Sev-Nalan: generic Talsaigan for all your cultural clash needs! A taste of what the others will think you see. She answers Artic:
    "Oh? Yes that, we the surface kingdoms are former colonies of the Seafloor Empires. For you see, hundreds of years ago, pioneers swam up to the surface, this strange frontier and now live upon it. Over time, our cultures diverged. We developed new inventions like writing, fire and began to value ideas that were not valued in the Seafloor Empires. Eventually there was war over our most sacred tradition of fusion and how it was to be used, and we split off. Even today, we are a bright and shining frontier! We explore even the strange alien shores of land! We go were none of the Seafloor folk in their traditions will! The Underpearls are decadent fools, isolated in their gaudy underwater palaces. The Overpearls are the ones who bravely go forth to meet offworlders such as you! What you see are the pioneers of our civilization, the Surface Folk who bravely breathe air unbound by water! Much like how you set up colonies in space, yes?"
    "That sounds absolutely fascinating!" Starlight remarked. She was beginning to relax, now that she was back in her element. "We would love to learn more about your culture, if you have the time."

Tournament
    "Awesome! Your here! Lets do it! Hope we do well!"
    They go in and the tournament begins with the announcer saying:
    "Alright contestants! Good news is that we have hundreds of fighters all across the globe for the first time in human history! The bad news is that we only have a limited number of slots for the final rounds! For this, we will have to have elimination rounds to thing things down to the best of the best! First, we shall a written test! This is a basic test so that you demonstrate the needed intelligence to understand the rules of the tournament, then we will have various quick elimination fights to narrow it down!"
    The written test shaves off a lot of people who can't read or write. Yankar fills out the form with ease and speed, getting a perfect score, as if he took something like this before and was completely used to doing it. Tarasai got a very good score as well. Masala struggles but manages to pass. The Referential Motley passes to varying degrees. Overall, its a basic test and wasn't anything particularly hard.
    Tigra struggled a bit as well. Her village wasn't one of the more well-educated ones, but she had spent a lot of time under the tutelage of the village elder, and as such was certainly more well-educated than most. She managed to pass with a high score, despite struggling to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Vodkana however had a bad timing. Vokdana roared enraged. She finally made the team 23-sama has offered to her- and she finally understood.. that she was deceived! As relatively new. she dived deep into the fangirlism- she wore a shirt of Meowth with hearts around him, and a hat of a "trainer". Engulfed with purple ki, she bursted into the room

"23-Sensei! I shall take my revenge!!!! NYYYYYAAA!!!"
    And with deadly serious expression she waved the console like a weapon
    'I challenge you for a dual!! NYA!!!!'
    "Oh my," Starlight remarked, levitating her own console in front of her. "This should be interesting."

Tournament

The mysterious knight surely attracted a lot of attention, for a mysterious knight. Women and men wishpered when they gotten closer to him.
    Very wild theories went around- but of course it couldn't be Lucifer- sine he set a journey to save the world from an army of zombie dragon demons!

The Black Sultan frowned and flew toward Masala.
    'Don't think for a moment, I have forgotten your crimes against me, slime monster.'

Fenrir hurried, and jumped, standing between the Black Sultan to Masala.
    @A true gentleman, don't threatening young ladies'
    Mind your own business, tamed beast.'
    Tigra drew her giant buster scissors, almost twice as tall as she was, and brandished them at the Sultan. "What was that?" she asked, with a manic grin. She was perfectly fine with getting a head start on the tournament, after all.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Trombonicon Chapter XXII
    Spoiler
    Show

The Cross Clan Namekians have devolped three kinds of Trombone Ki techniques. Each represented by on of my direct sons, each branch of the clan specialized at one of them.

First is my son Tubin. He is the strongest among my sons, and the master of the Cross Clan martial arts and combat ki attacks. Also he has mastered the Super Namekian from such a great pride! The main emotion to fuel their power, is their rage and hatred toward the injustice of the gods's existence. They deafening themselves for weak emotions like compassion that might make them hesitate even a bit from destroying our enemies.

The most basic move is the God Slayer Beam. Try to feel the ki which flaw inside you, concentrate it all in the tip of your finger. Then point your finger and release your sacred rage toward the victim. Those who are stained with godly ki are extremely sensitive to it, what make the God Slayer Beam 10 times more effective on gods- which means, that you can call a god ten times stronger than you with ease.
    After you have learned this technique, you probably design your own attacks.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #324

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna Spaceport

Our people's need to expand beyond our world is much more material. Artic explained. It was true, as actual raw materials are, as one might imagine, incredibly scarce on a gas giant. What materials do exist prior to the Arcosians discovering FTL travel either came from captured space-debris, heavy materials ejected from the miniature sun that sits in the center of the gas hypergiant known as the Heart of Arcos, or what can be sublimated from the atmospheric gases.

I hear you keep mentioning "Fusions." What are those?

Was that the voice of Vodkana Ulgo heard? Yes, 23 did say she was her new Guardian, an exclusive interview with the alleged Princess of Destruction?

Absolutely sensational!

However he was legally required to get the consent of the parent or guardian before interviewing legal minors. He would need to at least get in good somewhere. While initially reluctant, he recognized the value of generating controversy. Is Vodkana the victim or the villain, you decide! Plus, he wanted that interview. He wanted it so badly.

I'm not here to create sensation or spin. I have my integrity as a journalist. In as much as "integrity" and "journalist" can be used in the same sentence. Ulgo had no delusions about the kind of spin-doctor he was, but he had a false reputation to maintain. If there is more to the story, I owe my readers the facts.

I will request sources, as you might imagine.
    He ignored the request by Vodkana for a duel.

The Void Skull

Heh, I will settle for answers. He smiles back. He remembered he's recording this conversation, aware he might not remember it the next morning.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Crescent Moon Hill
    "To be honest, Fenrir-San, I'm kind of baffled myself. I cannot figure out this thing's motives. What I know is that there is something taking control of humans for some reason, but why I cannot fathom. Why attack a random village to mind control or put them to sleep, try to use nanorobots to terraform the ground, and use whatever force they control to do all those attacks? The only sure thing I can come up with is that whatever this thing is, its hostile to Earth life. My best guess is that its an alien that is trying to slowly terraform and dominate your planet to ensure the dominance and continuation of its own species, similar to how a plague spreads on a slower scale: crash land, infect and terraform a planet, then when dominated, make more itself with the mind controlled inhabitants as servants then spread to more planets. If that is the case, I'll probably have to put it down. It poses a threat to the life and freedom of life forms everywhere. A relatively slow threat but one I cannot ignore. Best to get rid of it will its still a lone weed."
    He waits trying his hardest to get rid of the signal and awake the person.

En Route to Talsaiga
    At this, Android 23 has a "Mass Effect Moment" where two mental commander Shepards appear on her shoulder to help her decide her choice.

PARAGON: Ignore it! You must do this interview to help her! As well as potentially save many lives!
    RENEGADE: Do it! The pokemon battle will be awesome!

She thinks about this and concludes that the Shepard that punched the reporter in the face was the cooler one. That and she could probably defeat whoever came for revenge anyways, its not as if anyone was tougher than Hailing himself. That and Apfel clearly hooked her up with someone with no integrity at all, should she really tell the truth through such dodgy channels? Renegade for liiiiiiiiiiiiife.
    "Eeeh...22 you deal with Ulgo, this is a matter of personal importance."
    She says suddenly handing her the data chips.
    "Wait what-"
    23 turns to Vodkana and strikes a poses while producing her own console.
    "Very well, young trainer. But know that you face a Seven-Region Champion! I was a pro* pokemon player in my time, you stand no chance!"

Versus Pokemon Trainer Android 23
    "Go Bisharp!"
    PKMN TRNR Android 23 sent out Bisharp! A good choice, as not only was it her favorite pokemon, it was both Dark and Steel type- in most situations it had a resistance to something and it was outright immune to psychic types, the fact that it was a strong offensive attacker didn't hurt either.

*Android 23 was actually only just a really good casual player and never went competitive.

The Tournament
    The Announcer stepped in in front of Tigra
    "H-hey! Wait now! Save the fighting for the rings! And remember that the rules are to keep it nonlethal! I'm not having anyone die on the first Budokai, before the first bout! So please, put those away and remember where you are!"
    "Yeah! We're here to have fun! I'm so going to have so much fun at all of you!"
    He clearly wasn't any match for you. But The Announcer wasn't afraid of standing up to anyone here. If everyone passes he written test, all who is important left should be, in no particular order:
    1. Masala
    2. She Who Is Certainly Not Tigra
    3. The Juggernaut
    4. Fenrir
    5. Tarasai
    6. Yankar
    7. Black Sultan
    8. The Knight Who Is Most Certainly Not Lucifer
    9. Banana Way Man (One Piece Parody)
    10. The Luffy Parody
    11. The Ranma Parody
    12. The Kenshin Parody
    13. The Naruto Parody
    14. The Ichigo Parody
    15. The Yusuke Parody
    16. The Vash Parody

The Announcer counts them. Sixteen left, aside from any random nameless nobodies that surely get eliminated by the elimination round through combined sheer badass of the remaining 16. Good, the narrator was worried there would be an odd number but by this count, no one is missing, and this is exactly the 16 required needed to start, so....lets get on with it. The random drawing will now commence....
    ((OOC: time to determine who fights who in the OOC thread))

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna
    "Oh fusions? I heard that a great Metamoran explorer once came by and explained that for offworlders fusion is temporary some time ago, because you don't need fusion to reproduce. Oh well, here, we Talsaigans cannot reproduce unless we fuse into one being, between a male and female, forever. I was once Sev, male fisherman and Nalan female orator. Now I am both. My children love me and I wish them good luck with finding their partner. Hardest part will be meeting them once they've fused, I know that it was awkward for my parents to meet me again!" She chuckled at this.
    "Ah, culture, I suspect you will learn it as you go along yes? Come follow me, the Overpearl should be ready, I can answer questions as we walk along, yes? Though I am not much of a historian. Some of the more obscure details are for the sages who care for such things."
    They walk through the city, going by such sights like a statue of a very female-looking Talsaigan warrior with a single lanturn antenna that diverged into two glow bulbs instead of just having two antennae, clearly different from all the more androgynous looking Talsaigans around her, flanked by two younger looking female Talsaigans that looked unfused, people seemed to respect this statue very much. Speaking of which, while all the adults in the city looked androgynous and patterns and stripes to their skin, children and teenagers had more sexual dimorphism- they weren't fused yet. However you came across the occasional sight of a fused Talsaigan who was pure female or pure male in appearance walking amongst them.

One would also notice that while visual technology is absent, sound-based technology was everywhere. Talsaigans everywhere had instruments, weird shell-based recording devices, radios, what looked like sonar, and so on in spades. You couldn't walk two steps without hearing a new tune. ki-using warriors help lift and transport heavy cargo with their strength and flying capabilities, there were no wheels anywhere, while there were canals and gondolas throughout the city making it look like a very coral-looking noisy Venice. It was like one of those civilizations that never invented iron, or got horses-but on a far greater scale.The smell of the salty sea was everywhere, the whole city was full of a bazaar-like zest for life, with merchants in small outside stalls selling random bits and bobs and food both familiar and strange seemingly rom anywhere, with wood and metal looking like expensive rarities while perfectly round pearls rare on other worlds were far more common here. Children constantly chased off annoying seagulls with mops made of coral and kelp, everyone regarding the birds as pests. The sun shined and the city seemed happy, lively and peaceful.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna City

Vodkana looked around with amaze. She stopped, at a stand selling a local clothes.
    "Nya! Do you accept intergalactic credits?" she has asked/

"Nya! Lucario! I choose you!" Vodkana mewed. (Honestly, she wasn't that expert- but he was cool enough, so she trained him well, despite concentrating her efforts on building the lame team 23 has offered to her) PKMN TRNR Vodkana has chosen Lucario!

Crescent Moon Hill

Fenrir nodded.
    "The least I could do, is to defend those I have tried to destroy." he said seriously.
    He tried to wake the man, in the tradional way of his people- he licked his face.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #327

Crescent Moon Mill

Despite his best efforts, the psychic presence remains stubborn against Tarasai's attempts to remove it.

Then the human's eyes open, twin orbs of glowing blue light looking outwards at the two.

<You should leave.> It speaks, mouth moving but no sound comes forth, as it is felt, not heard. <Is it not the way of the Gods to refuse interference in the affairs of mortals?>

- - - Updated - - -

Ulgo's inhuman face is difficult to read. I was told you would give supplemental information to my story, about Princess Vodkana being the victim and not a villain, to resuscitate the reputation of your charge to quintillions across the universe. If his tone is anything to go by, he isn't happy. But if what I detect is anything to go by, her future looks quite grim.

Please don't waste my time any further.

Talsaiga: Ver-Valna City

Artic eyed the statue for several moments.

Interesting. He mused. Who is that?

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

The Void Skull

"Merrow.. very well." he sat and sighed.
    "Y'see my contract is with the Empire- but there are so friggin merrow many of you, to give commands, that it might be a total merrow- so my offical contact and employer is Zarbon." Cup paused.
    "Zarbon has some personal issues against his king... and he also think, that some of the Governors, ministers and commanders, grew too soft. Merrow...He is already working on this scheme for years.. "

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

En Route to Talsaiga
    Spoiler: Android 23's reasoning
    Show
    Android 23 had to admit, this was the hardest decision she ever had to make. Continue the pokemon battle or do this thing that MIGHT restore Vodkana's reputation and prevent a lot of fighting? Sure she could put it down now and try....but...then there would be questions about WHERE exactly did she get these videos from, which were from her own memory, which would prompt questions about her android status, which doesn't seem to be tech that people have right now, as well as what planet it was, and a whole lot of other information that needed to remain secret. If Ulgo decided to investigate Earth and post about it on the news, and if Starlight was apart of that, Hailing might see it, which would lead to HAILING looking into it, which would lead to Hailing probably blowing up planet Earth. If she talked, she might just be trading one planet's destruction for another. And the fact that she would have to lie to protect Earth in such a scenario would not help her case and cast doubt upon her story. Even if people bought it, people seemed to be have been nursing their hate for years and were already acting on it. There was no guarantee of 100% success. There were probably people who didn't care and just wanted the excuse rather than the truth.

And she wagered that Ulgo, even if he was sensationalist and shady, would still sniff out lies and try to dig for juicy secrets to exploit or even MORE stories that would be detrimental to the cause. That and would restoring Vodkana's reputation really make anyone happy? Would it really bring peace? Trade what, a single angry mob for people living in fear of the daughter of a planet-destroying god again? The universe held its breath every time Beerus woke up anyways, why add on his daughter to that? If she DIDN'T save her reputation, no one would bow to Vodkana, Vodkana would never be able to exploit anyone ever again and she would truly learn to be independent and make her own way in the world. They would never be able to teach her right if she became a celebrity again, and the entire galaxy would be afraid of her, and who knows how long it would take to convince people she WOULDN'T call down Beerus if they didn't serve her every whim through the truth? The angry mob, while big, was nothing compared to inflicting the fear of Beerus upon the entire galaxy a second time.

Fight the mob, let people believe that Vodkana was not Beerus's daughter, maybe even fake her death, and no one would be the wiser, and the universe would no longer have to live in fear. Let her heritage become secret, and things would get a lot easier. She would just have to keep these justifications in mind when talking to Starlight and Artic, and probably Apfel about it. It not as if doing so would hide Vodkana's heritage from anyone who mattered to it anyways. And she was more confident about taking out a bunch of random people than she was about Hailing. By going this route, she could keep the Rebel Alliance secret longer to get the chance to kill Hailing while eliminating another figure of fear through the destruction of reputation while procuring a bunch of fighters to help them train for Hailing! See? She completely thought this through.

That and POKEMON BATTLE KING KAI! You can use the move Reversal! All she had to do was this:
    "Lucario? Wow, good move."
    PKMN TRNR Android 23 switches out Bisharp for Gardevoir! PKMN TRNR Vodkana now has a free response move! Gardevoir was Psychic/Fairy and therefore resistant to all of Lucario's attacks, which are mostly Fighting type, so this was a better matchup. Bisharp on the other hand was incredibly weak to Fighting and would've probably been taken out in a single hit.

Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon V
    Show

And so Trombone have found another very strange planet. Planet so small, that it was actually an astrdoid. It spinned so fast, that day lasted there for a minute. There was one person, and one street lamp. When night came, the person have lighted the lamp, when day came he putted it out.

23: a minute? asteroid? um, there is a reason why we have atmospheres. a day side of an asteroid is like, over 400 degrees, while the night instantly goes to sub-zero temperatures, with literally no in-between, how are they surviving?
    22: nevermind that, how is the lamp surviving intact?

Trombone tried to reason what sense it made to put a street lamp at such lonely and small planet? But he have found some beauty at it. Such strange place might hold the key for the truth!

23: Yes. Clearly this lamp will illuminate everything, including why 42?

"Good morning. Why have you just put out the lamp?" Trombone have asked.
    "These are the orders. Good morning" said the lamplighter.
    "What are the orders?" Trombone asked.
    "The orders are that I put out the lamp. Good evening." and lighted the lamp again.
    "Then why have you lighted it again?" Trombone was confused.
    "These are the orders." Replied the lamplighter.

22: I really don’t have anything better to do than to follow them.

"I dont understand!" This man was a mystery to Trombone. He didn't seemed mad like Hedon, obssesive like the proud lady, emtionless like Log.D.Regor or pathetic like the King Of The Universe- but he was not less cryptic!
    "There nothing to understand. Orders are orders. Good evening" The lamplighter answered and putted out the lamp.

22: and air is air, grass is green and the sun rises but you can still just…not follow them. Like going away from this planet and finding something actually enjoyable to do?

He sighed deeply. "I follow a horrible job. At old times the gods wanted to thank me, for my faith toward them. I have asked for a honest job with a lot of time to rest. They gave me this planet and this street lamp to light at night and put down at day. Every day first lasted for 72 hours, and I had a lot of time to rest in between"
    What an intresting wish! But what went wrong?
    "And then the gods have changed the orders?" Trombone asked.

23: So something utterly pointless on a planet that no one will visit? Sounds like a “being reassigned to Antartica” job.

"Not at all. I haven't seen the gods since then. But this planet have turned faster and faster, so now day last a minute. So now my time to rest isn't practical at all!" The lamp lighter whined.

22: How? planets don’t just start turning faster, you’d need something making it go faster or it would just tumble at the same speed forever until you encounter friction that slows it down.
    23: and why couldn’t you have called them to fix the problem rather than just suffer in silence?

But Trombone have wondered - if the gods haven't knew that their wish turned wrong- would they know if he would resign this absurdic job? This man most certainly had the time to think about it. It meant that as much as lazy and whiny he was, he was man who honored his word and duty.

23: I dunno, sounds like a prank Yama would pull, to teach him to think independently rather than just following orders like some loyalty bound robot. Only he never got the message.

He was indeed a man with a legendary faith in the gods! And unlike Trombone he never questioned the reality. Trombone felt that this lamp lighter was closer than anyone else he met so far to the cosmic truth. Trombone tried to stay and learn his modest and powerful truth. But Trombone's heart and mind kept asking questions. This noble lamp lighter could not help Trombone. So Trombone have thanked him from the depth of his heart and moved on, beliving he was almost at his destination.

23: Trombone: Thank you lamplighter. the pointlessness of your existence has enlightened me. I’ve truly learned a lot about following orders and doing nothing interesting with my life while ignoring what I really want for the sake of silent suffering.

Crescent Moon Hill
    "I have rejected the title of God of Creation. I am the Shin Who Would've Been And Might Still Become North Supreme Kai of Universe........Universe....."
    He scratches his head. Thirteen? That can't be right. There were only twelve and this was Universe 7 right? How could he be destined to become North Supreme Kai of Universe 13? That didn't make sense, what was going on here? Thoughts for later.
    "It matters not. I have rejected their ways. I wanted to give people actual good an safety not just order. Thus I humbly protect people from village to village, in garb of white humility. From demons, from pirates, from any who would threaten the innocent with my martial arts skills alone. It is not the most luxurious life I admit, but its the one I chose."

Ver-Valna, Talsaiga
    "Ah, that statue? That is the first female-only fusion, Ens-Orana! Fusion of Ensara and Norana. She is a hero to the Surface Folk, for it is these two warriors standing up for their right to fuse with each other despite their lack of reproductive capacity for love which caused the war for the surface colonies independence a thousand years ago! Legend has it that they fell in love for their shared love of the stars in the sky, that through learning sorcery for themselves they built one of the few Talsaigan space ships ever made to escape the laws of the Seafloor Empires and travel the sky together, for they were not sure if fusion would work then without a male. But that the Seafloor Empires also hated such a ships existence, for it represented something greater than them, so they struck it down with one of their warrior's ki blasts. In anger, the two fused to become Ens-Orana in revenge for denying them their dream and lead the war to victory. Though she was never able to complete their second ship within her lifetime, we are ever thankful for them to this day."
    Sev-Nalan said happily, as if remembering something taught to her since childhood.
    "Huh. Interesting." 23 said, as if lost in thought.
    "Oh I see....that sounds so very sad...." 22 comments, feeling melancholy about it.

The merchant considers Vodkana's question
    "Ah yes, the laws say that offworlder credits are valid, but the exchange rate is ridiculous due to their rarity. I urge you not to spend too much, give me too many and you'll be buying me out of my stall, and I prefer to remain in humbly in business rather than become rich. However I warn you: The Seafloor Empires will not accept your money at all."
    When she denies the possibility of becoming rich the merchant makes a strange sign involving seven fingers, as if warding off evil.

30. - Top - End - #330

Crescent Moon Mill

<If you deem these creatures worthy of your protection, then let us test that. I desire to bargain.> He begins.

<You never answered my question: If Gods know fear. Tell me your greatest fear. In exchange, I shall release this human from my thrall my curse, and revitalize his flesh.>

Ver-Valna, Talsaiga

What do you suppose that's like? Ieez asks nobody in particular. Fusing with someone? Does who you are cease to exist? Do you share a body and fight for control?

Honestly, I think you don't even notice right away. Artic replies. Your first clue that it even worked is that you look over to your right, and your opposite isn't there. You also think and act different in ways you can't describe, but feel completely natural.

Well? Ulgo prompts 22.

The Void Skull

W-what schkeme? Apfel asked.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-01-14 at 09:54 PM.