New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Starlight didn't even have a chance to attack the kraken, as she was knocked out of the sky by the first attack. This, of course, meant that her privacy bubble was no longer up, meaning that their foes could now hear anything they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Talsaiga

Meanwhile suddenly a strange Talsaigan in dark overdramatic cape and her army of minions teleport in front of you.

"Behold! I am Til-Kiza! Arch-Villain Protector of Talsaiga! Behold my Army of Protective Doom!

My evil plan is to prevent you all from getting to Lokote so that I may win favor with the people then eventually get voted to be leader of all Talsaigan nations, so that I can persuade the Seafloor Empires to accept me all as their Empress and then hundreds years from now, I can RULE THE WOOOOOORLD!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Masala blinks at this.

"....But that doesn't sound evil at all!"

"The child speaks lies! Attack! Evilly! Keep them fromg etting to Lokote!"

The horde of Talsaigan warriors under her command rush forward. Android 23 deals with some of them by conjuring a bokken then flash stepping so she knocks them out with an Iaijutsu strike, while 22 takes her own group of them with a barrage of stunning ki-blasts creating a zone of ki blasts that they could get out of the way from, the ki detonate and making them fall to sea, stunned- they wouldn't even drown, for they could breathe underwater. Masala takes her own group by stretching her arm, wrapping all around the ground then throwing them all into the sky. But there were always more Talsaigans warriors coming!
    Starlight burst out of the water, surrounded by a pink shield bubble. "Everyone!" she shouted. "They're just distractions! We need to focus on our objective!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Outer Space
    "Hey don't be like that, I'm hip with kids today! I'm totes gonna catch that criminal, grooveydog! War is radical-frenzy and I'm totes the biggest X-TREME!!!! Fighter hepcat! I'm so neat, I'm badical to the intense! While enjoying garglebasters like a day for bosses! My skills are off AND on flique, and I'm most of all I am the hoopiest of all froods!"
    He says while......doing a thing that looks like its trying to be gangsta-stylin, but failing horribly, and thus does not earn the name? You honestly don't know what he is trying to do. He doesn't seem to now what he is doing either. But whatever is, he is failing at it.

Tournament
    Nesuto leaps up over the fist and starts his next move:
    "Now guvna, lesse how you like one my more advanced techniques! Behold.....Super Frog Form!"
    He gathers ambient energy from his surroundings, with a flash of light.....he transforms. Suddenly his eye bulge, his tongue extends, his hands and feet becoming more frog like and his skin turns slimy.
    "In this form, I'm much stronger and faster, and because I'm constantly absorbing energy from the world around me, I never tire out! You'll never-"
    "So basically the Genki Dama as a super form/Kaio-Ken replacement?"
    "WILL YOU SHUT UP, YE STUCK UP SCARRED SNOB! ORIGINAL TECHNIQUE! DO NOT STEAL!"
    "No."
    Nesuto charges at Fenrir, begins his strong and speed assault upon him with his physical punches and kicks, starting flash stepping behind him to attack with a kick.

Talsaiga
    Spoiler: More Lokote/Serin Misa Conversation
    Show
    "Hm....what you does sound reasonable...." Serin-Misa says, considering
    "Yes! Do it! Accept his advice! Solve Everything!"
    Lokote say while he snickers.
    Suddenly Serin-Misa cuts off contact with Apfel and rounds upon Lokote.
    "No! Not if your advising me to do it!"
    "Aaaaaw come now, I'm just trying to make this all come to a mutually beneficial solution for everyone."
    Lokote says back with his eternal grin.
    "With YOU, that is what I'm afraid of! Now I KNOW I can't let them get to you! Your up to something. You want them to come here. Yes yes. You will Do A Thing. Yes Indeedy."
    "Technically I can't do anything of my own volition, I can only react to other desires stated as a wish within a certain range away from myself. So no, I technically can't "Do A Thing" as you suspect."
    "You know what I mean!"
    "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Maybe you should test it yourself to find out."
    "No! I need to warn them that you have a plan involving them-"
    "Changing what, exactly about the situation? They need to come up to me regardless, spurred by righteousness and their own desires both. Your warning won't slow them down a single bit. They will still come to wish upon me. they will still fight through whatever you throw against them. They are determined, for they have no other option."
    ".....Then what if I wished that they had other options?"
    Lokote grin turned into a downright evil smirk.
    "Are.....You......Suuuuuuuuurree?"
    ".....You would twist it so that the only options they would get would be WORSE than you, wouldn't you?"
    "I don't know. Maybe a set of Dragon balls that blow up the planet they are wished on and scatter themselves across the entire galaxy or perhaps putting what they truly desire in a chest guarded by an exact replica of someone they cannot possibly hope to beat, or maybe even making them search for what they want through countless bad fan fiction written in exploding ink? Might happen, might not happen, But they probably won't, you'd have to be a massively big jerk to wish for that, knowing all the ways someone could possibly twist it, wouldn't you?"
    Serin-Misa scowls at this. Lokote was technically right, but Serin-Misa disliked Lokote's manipulations nonetheless.
    "....No matter! I will simply come up with a way to get them off!"

He then contacts the last four Cursed Warriors:
    -Ven-Pera the Vampiric
    -Roc-Ral The Statue
    -Kor-Kavis the Skeleton
    -Bal-Berse the Everburning
    You must stop these interlopers! At all costs! Yes Indeedy!
    He shivered at the thought what wishes he might have to make if they did not succeed....

Meanwhile at the actual combat scene, Til-Kiza laughs
    "Muahahahahahahahahaha! You'll never get un-distracted with my army of minions!
    Android 22 fires another big stun blast.....but Til-Kiza withstands it without being affected.
    "How many immortal warriors are there!?"
    "Just us seven! Seven Cursed Warriors, Seven Immortalities, Seven Defenders To Defender All Talsaiga! I am the most EEEEvil of them all!"
    "You don't seem evil....just acting like it..."
    "I'm totally evil! Just let me find this strange alien land animal you call a puppy, I'll totally kick it!"
    "Forget it! Starlight is right! Lets turn this into a race! And guess what: you know what my specialization is? Speed."
    She forms a force field around herself and charges forward through the minions, acting as a hyper-fast battering ram through them, sneding them flying with her shielded charge, going as fast as she possibly can, off into the horizon.
    "Hm. You guys go ahead! I think I can hold them here! I am...."
    She transforms into her superhero costume.
    "SUPER MASALA! and I will bring this evildoer to justice!"
    A play-actor battling another play-actor. Fits you guess?

Crescent Moon Hill
    ".....Hm. No. Scale makes all the difference. Every unnecessary death you cause is a mark against you. You have no idea how much of those deaths are truly necessary or not, and therefore you cannot assume that all of them are necessary."
    He dodges the thin ki lance and begs attacking him head won with palm strikes, each flurry of plam strikes building upon one another
    "I on the other hand, am rapidly getting more and more certain that your one death alone is needed. I could've easily killed all the people you possessed, declared them beyond hope and just burn you out with ki-blasts. instead I played it cautious, and now instead of many, I need only kill one. It is not the ideal of pacifism, but the world is adverse to any ideal being expressed completely and fully. At least I will make the effort to change things without causing as many deaths, and that effort is more important than any successful plan that requires them.

A world built upon successful evil will fall apart in an instant...."

His palam strikes begin to reach a feverish crescendo, he pauses as he lifts his leg up to the sky
    ....But a world built upon many efforts of good will last forever!"
    The he then brings down his heel upon the false Apfel like a hammer, the foot enhanced by kiai to impact like meteor, with shockwaves radiating out from where he strikes. He then calms down and speaks these last words like a one liner:
    "-Proverb 7, Grand Supreme Kai."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight flew after 23, extending her privacy bubble around them.

"So what's the plan?" she asked. "We can't make a wish, Lokote will twist it. And I doubt we can defeat it in an outright brawl. Unless ... do you have that mirror shard from Vodkana's ship?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #394
    Colossus in the Playground

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Having interest in the leader of the Red Planet Army escaping into Imperial space, Apfel kept in touch on Duke Slushy's Facecosmos page. Unfortunately most of it was just useless drivel. However something caught his eye, his latest post. With that psychopath General Blizzrd. With nothing more simple than rapid eye movements, Lord Apfel wrote a comment.

Afterwards, he checked his scouter for the above-average power levels he detected earlier. Specifically, the other Cursed Warriors who were still in the city, looking for them.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushy's page

WorldBlade added a Comment:

You found the ha-ha Man?

Crescent Moon Mill

Royal Shield! False Apfel raised a violet shield of ki to block Fenrir's punch. But Fenrir's raw strength and power broke through, shattering the field like glass and sending the image of the alien flying, just as Tarasai brings the hammer down, obliterating the ectoplasm construct.

The whole field flickers and fades, giving the two a good luck at their environment. They're inside of an underground chasm held up by ancient stone pillars. Held on top of a shrine, they can get a look at the Aszedi. The creature resembled the bottom half of a tree composed of stone and crystal, its five limbs extending in vicious claws. Then the illusion reasserts itself, as a new ectoplasm construct is formed. This one of Watchmaster Ezekiel.

"You're prolonging the suffering of this universe!" He draws his sword and charges Fenrir.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

En Route to Talsaiga
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon VI
    Show

And so Trombone have pressed on. Then he have a Jouwei- a member of the Jouwei specie.
    Jouwei were the most spiritul specie in the universe. They havent belived at induvidual names, and had free acces to the god world. Jouwei led Trombone to Planet Weijou- great planet which was a monastary.

23: so wait, they don’t believe individual names? would that work? Hey You, Jouwei!
    22: Yes?
    22: All the Other Jouwei: Yes?

23: Whose turn was it to cook the rice?
    22: I think it was his turn
    23: No, I did it two days ago, I think
    22: Did you? I thought the other Jouwei did it.
    23: No I’m too enlightened to bother with an earthly matter like cooking rice
    22: Are you? I thought you were the new guy.
    23: He is new? I thought he was the reincarnated version of my uncle
    22: No I think that was someone else.
    23: Really, huh
    22: hey guys you ever think that eliminating all traces of individuality was a mistake, maybe we should just have simple names just we can keep track of each other and not have conversations like this
    23: HERESY! your cooking rice now!
    22: But I’m the most horrible cook on Jouwei. What if Beerus comes?
    23: Too bad! Thats your punishment! And Beerus wouldn’t come here, we don’t have good food for him.

He have taught Trombone the Jouwei philosophy- it matter not if the world exist or not. It matter not what the world purpose- what matter is your calm. If one could forget his material desires he will get the enlightment of his own soul- the only thing that actually mattered. Trombone have stayed there for forty years and forty monthes trying to figure this out.
    He belived he understood it, and went back to Namek to teach Jouwei way to his brethren. And then Beerus paid a visit to Planet Weijou. The Jeiwou didn't knew fear and treated him just as anyone else, and offered him their very simple food. Enraged Beerus have destroyed Planet Weijou.

23: You! Heretic, Beerus is coming, cook rice, now!
    22: But I’ve only gotten worse at it because of my meditations to distance myself from material things. And shouldn’t we offer him something better? He doesn’t seem to like simple monastery food.
    23: Too bad, he can suck it up and be enlightened like the god he is for once.

Trombone felt it. He was furiouse. With the skills that Jeiwou have taught him the way to the Kai-world.
    Enraged Trombone have gone there. Trombone demanded justice:"There were no more peacful and just than the Jeiwou's specie! Why have you destroyed them?" He have asked.
    "We were not the ones who have destroyed them. God of Destruction was the one."
    "Why did you let him to do it? The Jeiwous were your friends and greatest believers!" Trombone cried with agony.

23: Um…..he is stronger than us, so we kind of can’t even stop him if we tried, so…..

"So the right of Lord Beerus is- to judge which planet to keep existing and wich to stop existing. So the balance of creation and destruction maintained." the kais have answered calmly.

22: Because……the universe is a balancing scale apparently….does this seem right to you?

"For what sin?!" Trombone yelled. "You kais know, that there were no evil in their hearts!"
    "This has nothing to do with evil nor good. They have disapointed Lord Beerus and that it." have answered
    "What did this spoiled cat have expected?! Cakes and ale?! The Jeiwous are hermits and monks! They consume only their minimal material needs!" Trombone cried with disbelif. Those were the kais who ruled the universe?!

23:…….erh……I find it hard to make fun of this when he kind of has a point…
    22: to be fair though, if the Jouwei were really enlightened and close to the Kais, they could’ve gone straight to the Kais and asked what to do if Beerus ever came, and they never bothered to ask for their help so…

"This does not matter. What matter is that Beerus-sama wasn't pleased. It doesn't even matter if he had wrong judgment- after all everything have to come to an end, eventually. Planets need to be destroyed, it doesn't really matter for what reason."

23: Hm? But why? Is there some cycle to the universe that I’m missing here? Is this the reason the Kai’s let Freeza destroy so many planets and people?

Trombone's rage made him fall to his knees. "One last question." he started to ask.
    "The lamp Lighter I'v met earlier during my journey- the one who you have thanked his faith, granting him a honest work with a time to rest- it went wrong. Now, he don't have time to rest all- why haven't you changed his job?"
    As answer to Trombone's questions the Kais have bursted into a laughter. "The Lamp Lighter is a fool. For no such thing as a honest work with a time to rest- so now he got a choice- whether to work, without rest, or rest without working honestly.”

22: Trombone: why didn’t you just say “no find a real job”
    23: We did, repeatedly. The lazy fool kept pestering us over and over again until we just gave him the rock with the lamp on it just so he would stop annoying us. What you think the Supreme Kai rewards people for sleeping on the job? No he doesn’t! No mortal society does that either, the only person who gets sleep on the job is Beerus so he doesn’t destroy planets.
    22: Trombone: ONLY BEERUS GETS TO SLEEP!? You tyrants!

Trombone enraged have tried to attack the Kais. They have stopped him with ease. "You disapointing us, Trombone." they said. "You were special, we believed you would join our divine bearau. But it seems, you lack the feeling of the weight of responsibility of holding everything together. We will send you to a short lesson- after it, you'l be invited to join us a god." they said, and with that, they have sent him to the core of planet Namek to hold it, as if he was holding planet Namek from exploding. This Punishment went for a terrible thousand years.

23: And with no sleep or rest either.

Crescent Moon Hill
    "......Said the swordsman to the surgeon."
    Was all Tarasai could say in response to the illusion's proclamation. He telepathically communicates:
    Fenrir, if you can keep the construct in check, I'll try to attack the source.
    He then flies towards where he remembers seeing Aszedi before the illusion flickered back on and attacks with a few kicks.

Talsaiga, 23 conversation
    "Hm, yes I have it, just in case we fight someone killing nor the Mafuba works against.It'll very likely work. The question of doing that is, how do we leverage it into getting the wish we need? The entire point of this endeavor is to get a wish so that we can get the untwisted wishes back. I mean, we can imprison him yes, but would actually change the fact that he twists his wishes, or will it just mean he is within a mirror and can't grant ANY wishes, and thus be shooting ourselves in the foot?

Because if the latter case, then this entire venture was pointless even if we save Talsaiga from Lokote. I mean sure it'd be nice to defeat him, but "defeating" him was never really my goal. Immortal reality warpers are generally people I don't expect to defeat. Paying a price to get back the thing we actually need was my goal, because I don't see any other option. I mean if you can tell me how we get back the password without paying the price of that twisted wish, I'm all ears, but if this doesn't result in our Earth untwisted Dragon Balls functioning again so that our magical safety net is secure.....well we'll probably still go through with it, but I'm not going to be happy about the cost. It'll either mean we'll have get Trombone Jr. to modify the set we have because apparently having an abrasive personality is a job requirement of a Dragon Ball Creator, we attack Hailing without a safety net.....or we start doing some extreme shenanigans to get that password back. and none of those options sound good to me."

I mean sure, Trombone Jr. modifying the set again to bind it to him sounds good on the surface, but then you realize that it makes him, a child, a target for anyone who figures out the secret of these things and wants to either destroy or take them for themselves. Not that morally good, to be honest. And now Dende being made the new Dragon Ball Creator looks kind of alarming in that light, but since when have the Z-Fighters ever shied away from endangering children?

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight sighed and rubbed her horn. "Damnit, Oxy...." she muttered.

"Well, we could wait for Trombone to grow up, but I doubt you're willing to wait that long. Or we can try to find another Namekian. Or ... we wish that ... nobody with ill intent can find or kill him?" she added doubtfully.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

En Route to Talsaiga
    Spoiler: MST of Trombonicon VII-IX
    Show

MST of Trombonicon Chapter VII
    For a thoasand years, Trombone have held planet Namek's core. He was supposed to think of the gods, understand them and lately join them.

23: and get crushed by gravity, cooked by magma and generally destroyed by tectonic forces.

Trombone's punishment did helped him understand the gods, but in the way they have planned. Trombone understood them- they weren't trying to enforce justice. Just order. What they believed were order- that things are as they are. Simply as that.

22: Considering what Oxyribo told us about them as well what future information we read about the Gods….hm….how on the mark do you think he is?
    23: It might not be entirely wrong. Considering the actions of the Time Patrol, the fact that the Kais seemingly let Freeza rule for however long and employ Beerus himself….actual good is probably something we have to do ourselves. Indeed, morality seems to be something left to us mortals to decide to some extent, yet there are things upon which our goals coincide. Its not as if either Gods or Mortals want someone like Majin Buu running around.

It was by their very nature. A Sun Kai only supposed to care that his sun exist, and that it. Anything less or more would be a crime.
    The gods gave all their efforts to remain meaningless as they can to the little mortal. They even refused to tell this- the poor lamp lighter never knew that the gods mocked his naivity.
    As long as the universe ruled by gods, this situation will keep on.
    As long as gods exist, gods will rule universe.
    Only if all gods to the last of them will be destroyed, the universe have hope for a brighter future.

23: Personally, even if he has a point here, its not as if the Kais are anything like mortal government. Its not as if we can just overthrow them, they rule the laws that govern how things fall down and such. Do I want to worry about keeping that particular train running on time? No. Are there better ways of making the universe a better place? Probably.
    22: Like what?
    23: To be honest? Remaking the Age 1000 is probably a better idea just as a start. And that has tremendously bad ideas like making six sets of Dragon Balls and propagating tons of super-saiyans. The ideas can only go up from there.

After a thousand years Trombone was released, finding the universe the same, of course. A messenger from the gods offered him, a divinity. Trombone told him he want to explore his home planet one last time before.

23: Trombone: I have realized…..The gods only want rest for themselves! I will break free, and I will fight for the right for everyone to be able to sleep on the job! SLEEP FOR EVERYONE!!

MST Of Trombonicon Chapter VIII
    Trombone set his course, and gone to look for the legendary dragon balls, which the ancient namekians have created. With his spiritual powers he found them easily and has summoned the dragon.
    Three wished he has gotten. And three wishes he has asked. First was to destroy the Lamp Lighter's planet.
    The dragon has asked him. "This wish will cause his death. Are you sure that is what you want?"
    Trombone said. "Yes, this is my gratitude, for being my best teacher."

22: Trombone: Because I’ve gone insane from a 1000 years of work with no rest, I think I’ll grant him eternal rest, just like he wanted! This is gratitude!

And the dragon has fulfilled his first wish.
    His second wish to revive the Jouwei planet with his residents.
    And the dragon has fulfilled his wish.

23: the Jouwei planet hardly notices the difference, and continues to try and figure out whose turn it is to cook the rice.

His last wish was-"Give me a power to be the ideal slayer of all gods and kais!"
    The dragon hesitated- but was forced to obey.

23: Dragon: uuuuh ok, but I Porunga, as the god of love, do not condone your actions. Porunga out.

Trombone was cleansed from the primordial power which has created the universe, his very essence turned into the opposite of the wretched material is called the universe. His skin turned, pure and white as his heart which was hungry for justice.

22: Then he became antimatter and blew up when he inhaled an air molecule.

His first victim was Namek's Kami. His name was Clarin.
    "Why are you attacking me?" the wretched has asked. Once they were brothers. But Clarin turned to the tyrant side of the universe and has turned into a Kami. There were only one way to purify him.
    "I am saving the universe." Trombone has explained, and after an easy victory has absorbed Clarin's ki.
    And there were no more Namek Kami, since then.
    Trombone's Unending Rebellion has began.

22: Clarin: why are you doing this!?
    Trombone: *punch* Join me! SLEEP FOR EVERYONE!
    Clarin: Ok!

23: and so thats how the “Sleep On The Job Rights” movement came to be. Trombone had finally realized the purpose of existence: to sleep.
    All else was pointless compared to the peace of sleep, as the Jouwei taught him, the only meaning was calm, and sleep was ultimate calm. Thus was he enlightened. He would defeat the Kais then allow everyone to sleep on the job whenever they want, to give the people the holy laziness and rest that they deserved forever. Regardless of how little got done because of it!

Trombonicon IX:
    The fool elders of Namek, tried to stop Trombone. those who is considered as his teachers and masters for so long time ago. In their weak ways of surrendering to the divine order- they tried to convince Trombone to stop.
    "This is madness! Gods are the ones who decide what is right and what wrong! You are going against the very idea of right and wrong!" The fool zealot cried.
    "The gods are the very essence of wrong. They preventing themselves from helping the universe to evolve!" Has answered Trombone, and killed the poor zealot which once was his teacher and friend.
    Other teacher was even more insolent. 'Who you think you are, that you see yourself above heaven?!"
    "I am one who want to set the universe free." Trombone has answered and killed him as well.

23: Wrong vs. Wrongerer! Fight!
    22: FATALITY! Trombone wins! Double Kill!

Third and last tried to fight him. "You are murdering us! Your friends and brothers! Isn't it a sin worse, than any sin you believe the gods have ever done?" The old fool asked.
    "Those who are loyal to the evil divine order are not brothers of mine- they are enemies of the universe!" Trombone has answered and killed him as well.
    Trombone has left Namek to continue the hunt.

23: What your doing is wrong!
    22: Trombone: Die! PUNCH!
    23: Your being a prideful jerk!
    22: Trombone: Die! PUNCH!
    23: Why are you killing US? We’re your family!
    22: Trombone: Die! PUNCH! SLEEP FOR EVERYONE! I WILL PUT THE UNIVERSE TO SLEEP, PEACEFUL SLUMBER! BREAK FOREVER!

Talsaiga 23 Convo
    1. Correct, too much potential for lost planets we could never recover in time
    2. the Namekians are in no position to help us
    3. I think given how material-focused the dragon are, that might just end up making him immortal. Do you want to find out what happens when a child like that is granted immortality? Who knows how that will affect his development."

Especially given that he is the same guy who could eventually become Demon King Piccolo in the right circumstances. She didn't want an immortal evil genius Namekian trying to take over Earth decades or centuries down the line.
    "Here is my proposal: We make one wish on him for the password, we imprison him in the mirror shard. Then we deal with whatever twist he throws at us normally, no matter the difficulty. Its a risk, but sometimes you have got to take those. We can't be eternally cautious and play it safe on everything. Sure its a gamble, but given the pattern of his twists so far, I honestly don't think it'll be one we can't deal with."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight nodded. "I'll prepare an emergency teleport back to Earth and get the dragon balls, so we can mitigate the negative effects as quickly as possible in case we can't handle it ourselves," she said. She wasn't completely confident she could pull it off, but she was willing to risk it if necessary.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

[Talsaiga - Vodkana & Trombone Jr.]

Trombone Junior struggles in vain against sudden hugs and kisses from Vodkana. "Wait, no -! What are you...? The tentacles! Shoot the..."

But Android 22 apparently took care of the kraken already. Trombone stares in its general direction, then glances at Bav-Nil, then at Vodkana. "Okay. Fine. I give up. Just follow that weird person or find Android 23, or something. I have no idea what's going on anymore."

---

[Tournament area]

There's a sudden thud as the juggernaut sits down next to Yankar. "This unit thinks you are wasting your time. This unit is fairly sure that flashy person does not know similar techniques have been invented before him." It points at Nesuto. Then it turns its flaming, unblinking eyes at Yankar. "Speaking of which, what are you doing in this time and place?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Duke Slushy: Yes dude! He is on Tlasagia! After I'll catch him, i'll surf the waves of Talasgia! They are the best dude!!11!

Vodkana

"Nyayahahaha! You are so kawai! I think i'll adopt you to be m pet! Nya!" Vodkana laughed, and dragged Trombone by his hand and followed the lead of the cursed Talasagian.
    "Soooooo.. when do I get to destroy stuff?! Nya?!"

Crescent Moon Mill

"As you wish Tarasai-san!!!!"
    Fenrir's enraged thoughts sounded like a roar in the telepathic link.

"Living might be suffering- but this a suffering, mortals are thankful for!" he charged himself at the watchman, trying to bite his head off- going all out, assuming, it's not really a living being.

Tournament

Fenrir was too slow- he has gotten any punch and kick from the frog ninja. He spat blood, getting pushed more and more... but he stopped right before falling of the stage.
    He will probably need to treat his wounds later.
    But right now, he felt nothing.
    Fenrir wrapped his majin hand over his hand. "You are intresting. I'll give you that." he grinned evily, a beastial grin and glued his majin hand to him.
    Then he started to spin him around his head, and then throw him away with all of his force.

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

11. - Top - End - #401

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

And it just felt as though the floor fell from under Apfel's feet as his gut put the pieces into place. A wish was made, and either by a twist or the wish itself, General Blizzrd, a Planet Annihilator who hated Apfel's guts was coming to Talsaiga for him. Are you kidding me? He asked nobody in particular, but he expected to be heard nontheless. Your dragon has just doomed this planet! An army from the Arcosian Empire is on its way right now, summoned by your stupid dragon! Serin-Misa, we need to talk.

He then typed a response.

WorldBlade: What a coincidence, I am on Talsaiga right now. I haven't seen the ha-ha man. You sure Blizzrd isn't messing with you?

It was only then that Apfel realized the ridiculousness of discussing criminal investigations over publicly available social media.

Crescent Moon Mill

Though Tarasai could gauge where the Aszendi should be, his fists strike only air. The empty ectoplasmic field is apparently more than just an illusion, but another distortion of reality.

Fenrir's efforts bare more fruit as he easily knocks away the Watchman's sword, and bites off his head. The headless corpse disintegrates into vapor, and the head in Fenrir's mouth does the same. The ectoplasmic field flickers once again before all of reality is shattered like glass, leaving the cave, and the shrine with the tree-like alien perched immobile upon the top.

<So this is how the universe dies.> Its voice echoes in Tarasai and Fenrir's head.

<I have made calculations for every one of my probable fates, and not one suggested my probability of survival within the next five Earth years were above 1%. If it is to be this way, then so be it. Destroy me now, for if you grant me mercy, I will return and I will continue trying to build a better universe. But if you wish, I possess knowledge of another looming threat. A super-weapon that could kill billions, even trillions. It is too late to stop it, but the damage can be mitigated.>

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Crescent Moon Mill

"Should we trust it... Tarasai-san?" Fenrir has asked, breathing heavily. Even in this enraged state... he hasn't forgotten, that he is a alive, and fighting on the right side, only thanks for a mercy of a pure hearted swamp goddess,

Duke Slushu!! "Dude, I don't think he has a sense of humor. Unless, it's old dudes's humor... anyway- what are you doing there, Apfel-dude? Catching a waves?! Send a pic!"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga: Apfel
    Wait whaaaaaaaaaaat!? That SNEAKY DRAGON! WHY I OUGHT'A-
    Apfel hears some cackling in the background of the telepathy.

Talsaiga: Serin-Misa
    "You summoned an Arcosian Fleet to come here with the twist of that motivation wish didn't you!"
    "Yeeeess. Watch'a gonna do about it? Come on do it, I can switch between this and resurrecting Val-Kagra through twists all day if I want!"
    Serin Misa decides its time to switch things up and broadcasts his telepathy to everyone:
    Everyone! I have been just informed of Lokote's treachery! He has summoned an Arcosian Fleet led by a General named Blizzan through a wish-twist! I must ask you all to stop fighting each other, there is a greater threat coming!
    Immediately all the Cursed Warriors stand down and instead look to the sky, getting ready for a different battle.

Meanwhile Android 23 flies in
    "Why hello Android 23, I've been expecting you and your little-"
    "Shut it, I'm the one talking here you monkeys paw of a dragon! I wish for the Rebel Alliance to know the password for the Earth Dragon Balls!"
    Lokote grins and says
    "Granted."
    There is a flash of light. Suddenly Androids 23, 22, Starlight, Artic, Ieez, Vodkana all know the password and can't actually forget it anymore. There doesn't seem to be any clear twist to be seen.
    "Now Lokote you shall be imprisoned!"
    Android 23 brandishes the mirror shard
    "Come now, can't we work out a deal? I thought that Android 23 and Starlight were the ones most open to negotiation. Are you being hypocritical? Its OK if you are, I won't tell, it'll be our little secret."
    "Trust not what he says!" Serin Misa crows "He is tricksy, TRICKSY!! Sneaky, subtle lying devious dragon!"
    Lokot'es voice seems to echo throughout everyone's minds as he makes his speech of temptation:
    "Why trust him? He was the one trying to stop you, not me. I simply fulfill what other people want at a price, like any merchant. Do you expect anything in this world to come free without cost?

I could grant you all that you desire. I could grant the Androids back their names, give them the best home they could possibly imagine, remake Earth into the civilization they are familiar with! Even tell them who their parents are.

I could Remake the universe so that animals are protected forever, children so that they never experience harm ever again, turn your isolated little equine kingdom into a galaxy spanning empire of peace achieved through diplomacy! Aren't you tired of the rest of the universe proving to a bunch of destructive warrior idiots? Because I can tell you now: Its not getting old any time soon! Eheehahahahahahahahaha!

I could- well I can't kill Hailing, but I could humiliate him, perhaps strip him of all his power, make him so vulnerable and weak to you that he dies in one hit? Perhaps, bring back their father? All technology Artic could dream. Apfel- well he is obvious: eternal youth. Always a classic with the senior citizens.

I could inform you of so many threats out there. Of what they could destroy. How they could do it. I could grant you untold power to defeat them. Power to put protect all the Universes from without....or within.

I could wipe away this whole scandal around Vodkana in an instant. I could grant her a father that would actually love her. I could give all the things she desires to keep her from destroying planets forever.

I, could make the Namekians whole and living again. I could bring little Trombone Jr. back to his real community, the people that he truly belongs with, the ones that he was sent away from. He wouldn't have to deal with so many kidnappings, so many aliens that do not understand him.

I......could give Masala her REAL parents back.

So many things I could do for you- and more. What is a few twists here and there compared to that? Lets not be hasty, no dragon has to be imprisoned today..."

Meanwhile Masala grew angry, steam blowing out of her arm holes.
    "SHUT UP!!"
    She begins flying at full speed towards Lokote's location.

Crescent Moon Hill
    Tarasai raises an eyebrow
    "You are mistaken, Aszendi. You have already done enough by letting me know there was a threat at all, for which I thank you for. As for interrogating you, I am a Kai. I have permission to access Hell and speak with its inhabitants. I don't need you alive if I want more information from you."
    He then finishes the plants life with a palm strike. He then turns to Fenrir.
    "Let us be off then. I sense a ki similar to Majin Buu's on a southern island of this planet as well as many others gathering there and I want to investigate what it is. After we make sure the villagers is safe and sound of course."
    He begins to fly back to Starpoint to see if they were fine.

The Tournament
    Nesuto is thrown through the air, quickly thinking he uses his fox tails as a propeller and his arms as the wings to propel him back into the ring and lands within.
    "Goku did that first to."
    "No! ORIGINAL IMPROVISED TECHNIQUE! DO NOT STEAL!!!"
    "Really, it makes sense that a Goku copycat would steal techniques from other people, Goku did that a lot to."
    "Rrrgh!" Nesuto tries to ignore Yankar and focuses on the fight, creating four copies of himself that try to distract Fenrir while he flash steps a distance behind him and throw a Hurricane Shuriken/Destructo-Disc at him in a sneak attack.

Yankar glares at the Juggernaut. It was a scathing, burning glare, with no room for laughter or levity. The things within that glare was unending arrogance, an anger at a foe far away, a desperate need to prove himself, and a distinct feeling that he looked down upon you for some reason- and an unflinching unwavering conviction of a path he set in stone himself.
    "I am not here by choice. A rift opened up. I dropped through, and here I am. It does not matter, for no matter what time period I am in, I shall prove my strength to the foe I seek. To the crowd that watches me fight. To everyone that sees me. To the world. I shall prove that I do not need super forms, or cybernetics, or fusion or any of that nonsense to win. I shall prove that I can win by my strength alone. Like a True Martial Artist. In every battle I fight!

And one day, I shall find Super-Saiyans again, and I will beat them until all acknowledge that I'm the stronger."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight took a deep breath, attempting to use her magic to hold Masala back.

"Don't," she said quietly. "You'll just play right into his hands."

The dragon's words echoed through her mind, and one could feel her power level spiking erratically as her emotions fluctuated. "Are you being hypocritical?" "I could grant you all that you desire." "I could remake the universe so that animals are protected forever, children so that they never experience harm ever again." She closed her eyes, took another deep breath, and looked back up at the dragon, speaking quietly.

"You are right. I am. Being hypocritical, I mean. I could accept your offer ... believe me, nothing would make me happier." The pony let out a humorless chuckle at that. "Though I suppose that's the entire point, isn't it? I could accept it ... but I cannot. I ... I am an agent of Celestia. It is our duty to ... to do what we must. To do those unpleasant acts which no pony, no pony should be forced to suffer through. To capture. To maim. To kill. To let some suffer so that many more may live in happiness." The pony turned away from the dragon to face the others in the group. Her friends. "A duty that you all must share. And I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. Especially for you, Masala and Trombone Jr. No child should ever, ever have to suffer as you have, as you will have to if you stay with us."

Starlight was crying now. As she spoke, she could feel a weight being slowly lifted from her shoulders - much of this had been building up for a long time. But at the same time, she felt guilty, so extraordinarily guilty, that she could not protect these children from having to experience this choice. She took a deep breath, wiped her eyes, and turned back to the dragon. What she said next was something that she'd never said before, a sentence far harsher than anything her friends had ever heard from her, but she was angry with him. Livid that he'd had the gall to force this decision upon them, and especially upon the two children in the group. "Take a look outside. It's a beautiful day - the kind that all of Talsaiga deserves to enjoy without living in fear, without living under your shadow! Birds are singing, corals are gleaming ... on days like this, people like you should be burning in Hell." Admittedly, it would probably sound harsher if she wasn't quoting a video game.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-21 at 05:11 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #405

Talsaiga: Ver-Valna

Apfel was pretty sure he wasn't intentionally speaking telepathically to Serin-Masa, but he definitely heard that, and it rattled his brain. However it also struck him with an idea.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushie's Page

WorldBlade: Would but I need to grab a camera.
    WorldBlade: Just scanned the planet. Nobody with an unusual power level here. I think Blizzan is coming to the wrong planet. Did he say who he's after?

Talsaiga: Serin-Masa

Artic simply chuckled at the thought. You ignoramus. I don't build machines for the sake of building them. Discovery. Iteration. Improvement. It's the joy of the process. Total understanding and knowledge is the goal, but in this case, the journey is the destination. Actually being there, having no more summits to reach, nothing left to learn with nothing but lifeless machines...it sounds like hell.

And besides. Ieez reasons. When was the last time you granted a wish that didn't leave the wisher worse off than when they started? You'd probably raise my father, but only for ten seconds. Ieez then looked at 23. Do it.

Crescent Moon Mill

<But if I am dead, I cannot use my-P̔ͦ͒ͩ̃̾͗҉eͪ̀r̖͎͕̣̂̈̈́m̶͍̯̥̯͇ͣ̋̾͊̈́ę̮͐ͧ͆͗n͙͓͙͙̮̽ͨ͑̀a ͉̮̞̬̓̐ͣ͂ͯ͢n͍̎͆cͯͦ͆͒́e̤͙͊͂͛̆͌̅ͧ> The creature shatters like stone, shards of rock and crystal sent flying across the cavern, the creature being no more.

Outside the cavern, the impossibly tall stone structures the Aszendi conjured into being were not mere illusions but actual distortions of reality. Already the impossibly tall stone towers and trees were collapsing under their own weight. On the plus side, their damage would be contained as all the structures appeared to be falling straight downwards. Unfortunately, it is unlikely the town of Crescent Moon Mill will be habitable any time soon.

Starcross Point

The effects of the alien's death were already visible, as the robed humans around it were pulled out of their mind-control, all of them terribly confused as to what had had happened, and those trapped in its eternal nightmare were roused from their slumber as well, speaking only of the horrors they barely remember in their sleep.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana has arrived. she grinned.
    "Nyahahah! So are we blackmailing the lizard-chan or what? nya?"
    "Oh! Could... you raise Spoon-sama as a good person? Nya? Or.. or... give all the planets who have suffered from me, the money they need to rebuild themslves? Nya? Or.. or...' she paused.

"Starlight-chan! don't be so harsh on him! Nya! He could be useful!'

Crescent Moon Hill

"Tarasai-sama!" Fenrir jumped over him, to block any rock from damaging the kai, accepting all the damage on himself.

Tournament

Fenrir growled, not enraged enough- it was.. just a tournament. He gotten easily distracted by the clones- he gotten hit by the shuriken falling off the stage injured.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushie's Page
    Duke Slushie "Nope. Just that, he know there is a dangeouse dude-criminal here. So I have assumed it's my Haha dude.'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight grit her teeth. "You don't understand," she said quietly. "Any wish you make on him will be twisted, corrupted so that even if you escape the consequences, many more will suffer for it. We cannot inflict that upon them."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga
    "Oh yes how venomous of you Starlight, I wonder how you'd react to some of the people whom I play extradimensional poker with once every century? Discord always manages to show up, even if its in astral form."
    Lokote smiles all the wider.
    "Oh yes, I can be VERY useful to you, Vodkana. Unfortunately I can't resurrect someone as good, that can only be done by reincarnation, essentially starting them over as a clean slate. Not my fault, that is just how the rules of the universe work. As for the money yes, completely possible! Just wish it and it will be done."
    He didn't have to tell her that there was no guarantee the money will be spent wisely or on the right things to rebuild them. Nor did he have to choose a good place for a reincarnated Spoon to grow up, nor did he have to resurrect Spoon as a Nyagato. Honestly, he didn't expect most of the Rebel Alliance to accept his offer, it was someone like her he was counting upon.
    "Though may I suggest something more efficient? Just wish that I had the power to solve your problems myself! One wish, one twist, no need for two eh? No need for unnecessary amounts! Just that and everything will work out fine!

I just want to fix things after being locked so long in a gilded cage by my lying trickster father figure over there, you understand, don't you Vodkana? You went through the same thing, and now you want to fix things when so many people are angry at you, much like they are at me after all the terrible things I've done in the name of sating my boredom and getting pleasure much like you, your the only one who understands me! We're practically the same."

He puts on sad expression. Somewhere, a tiny violin plays. Serin-Misa hops up and down angrily
    "DON'T TRUST HIM! DON'T TAKE THAT OFFER! AGAINST HIM, COMPASSION IS YOUR ENEMY!"
    "Vodkana.....don't listen to him, he is just spinning his story to make it sound like yours to gain your sympathy..."
    "Oh why listen to these two? When have android 23 and Starlight have ever understood you, Vodkana? They never went through your hardships. They are the cool heroes who don't afraid of anything, how could they understand your suffering, how hard it is to make your choices when you don't have their strength of will? Its so easy for them to decide anything! So confident and full of conviction unlike you. How could they understand what its like to be trapped at another's behest and unable to make decisions for yourself?"
    ".....I was enslaved to Dr. Gero for like two years."
    "Uuuuuuuhm......But uh.....does she understand how hard it to resist your temptations of destruction and indulgences whatnot?"
    "Every day I get up, want to kill all the idiots of humanity for being ignorant, racist, homophobic jerks who care about money before peoples lives and then go watch anime endlessly. But instead I be responsible and try to kill galactic mega-hitler which could kill me."
    Lokote narrows his eyes at Android 23 in an annoyed look.
    "...The POINT is they don't understand you Vodkana. At all. I do. Wish on me. Please."
    "C'mon Vodkana, are you REALLY going to fall for this blatant stupidity? Your better than that."
    "He is not good, purple kitty! Don't listen!" Masala calls out waving her arms about.

Tournament
    "We have a Winner! Nesutoooooo Makagaki!" (OOC: I forgot his last name)
    "Fenrir! No!"
    Worried, Masala flies over and takes him back to heal him with normal magic this time
    "Next up......Kenshin Higura Vs.....TIGRAAAAA!! Would the participants come down to the stage!"

Crescent Moon Hill
    Tarasai rescues Fenrir from the stones and heals him up.
    "Your commitment to goodness is admirable...but pelase try to be less self-sacrificing? Lets go"
    Seeing that their work was done, he flies towards the Tournament.

Space
    General Blizzan types upon his blog.
    Spoiler: The Blog O' War Post 1
    Show

Hello my fellow blog warriors. I am InfiniteArmory. It is said that you should enjoy your job so that its not work but instead fun. I take this principle to its fullest. I enjoy making war. I like the strategy, the tactics, the weapons, the movements of troops and the destruction of the landscape. But most of all, I enjoy the blood. The slaughter. The rush when I fight someone and end their lives with my bare hands. Indeed. There is no greater pleasure than knowing that you triumphed over someone trying to kill you by you killing them. People say that war is hell- and I say if that is true, then HELL IS GLORIOUS!

But I get ahead of myself, how did I come to be the man I am today? How did I come to realize this joy? and how did I turn it into a viable career? Many of your hippie peace-loving treehuggers over on CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED AND I'M TOTALLY NOT BANNED FROM.....say that war isn't profitable, no one wants to go to war, InfiniteArmory you "cray-cray" as the kids say these days. And so on. But I will tell the truth: war is one of the most profitable industries in the galaxy, everyone wants to go to war, even if they don't realize it and all of society is in fact, based on WAR.

To start off how I realized this truth, I didn't have any traumatic experiences or dark pasts to speak of. No, the truth is in fact very simple. One day two of my friends are having argument. I forget over what, but it was something trivial, probably nerd-related. They kept arguing and arguing and arguing on and on. There was no end to it, and no matter how I tried to negotiate and get them to agree they still insisted upon one being right over the other. Placating one would anger the other and the argument would never end. So I thought why this was. Why were they treating this as a competition? It wasn't as if they were at war! But then I realized: they were at war. A war of words. Once I realized this, I walked around and began to see it everywhere. All of civilization, all video games, all sports, all politics, all of it was a replacement, a stand in for war. All the joy that people feel was to replace the joy they feel when they win a war. So enlightened, I decided: why pretend as if I enjoy anything else?

So I went back and to solve their argument out of the goodness of my heart, I killed them both. Thus granting them both the peace of the grave. It didn't matter which one of them was right, but that I was left and thus I could make the choice that their argument didn't matter because they were both dead, therefore I decided they were both happy. It worked out well for everyone alive! Which is all that matters.

Thus enlightened, I joined the military. All else was nothing but a sham compared to the true joy after all, why keep pretending?

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Talsaiga
    "Oh yes how venomous of you Starlight, I wonder how you'd react to some of the people whom I play extradimensional poker with once every century? Discord always manages to show up, even if its in astral form."
    Starlight's eyes widened slightly. This was information she would have to pass along to the princess when she got the chance. "You would know him, wouldn't you?" she muttered.

Lokote smiles all the wider.
    "Oh yes, I can be VERY useful to you, Vodkana. Unfortunately I can't resurrect someone as good, that can only be done by reincarnation, essentially starting them over as a clean slate. Not my fault, that is just how the rules of the universe work. As for the money yes, completely possible! Just wish it and it will be done."
    He didn't have to tell her that there was no guarantee the money will be spent wisely or on the right things to rebuild them. Nor did he have to choose a good place for a reincarnated Spoon to grow up, nor did he have to resurrect Spoon as a Nyagato. Honestly, he didn't expect most of the Rebel Alliance to accept his offer, it was someone like her he was counting upon.
    "Though may I suggest something more efficient? Just wish that I had the power to solve your problems myself! One wish, one twist, no need for two eh? No need for unnecessary amounts! Just that and everything will work out fine!

I just want to fix things after being locked so long in a gilded cage by my lying trickster father figure over there, you understand, don't you Vodkana? You went through the same thing, and now you want to fix things when so many people are angry at you, much like they are at me after all the terrible things I've done in the name of sating my boredom and getting pleasure much like you, your the only one who understands me! We're practically the same."

He puts on sad expression. Somewhere, a tiny violin plays. Serin-Misa hops up and down angrily
    "DON'T TRUST HIM! DON'T TAKE THAT OFFER! AGAINST HIM, COMPASSION IS YOUR ENEMY!"
    "Vodkana.....don't listen to him, he is just spinning his story to make it sound like yours to gain your sympathy..."
    Starlight narrowed her eyes. "The difference between you and Vodkana, dragon, is that Vodkana is truly repentant for her actions. Whereas you are simply performing a power play. You're just as bad as Spoon was."

"Oh why listen to these two? When have android 23 and Starlight have ever understood you, Vodkana? They never went through your hardships. They are the cool heroes who don't afraid of anything, how could they understand your suffering, how hard it is to make your choices when you don't have their strength of will? Its so easy for them to decide anything! So confident and full of conviction unlike you. How could they understand what its like to be trapped at another's behest and unable to make decisions for yourself?"
    ".....I was enslaved to Dr. Gero for like two years."
    "Uuuuuuuhm......But uh.....does she understand how hard it to resist your temptations of destruction and indulgences whatnot?"
    "I ... you ... WHAT?! You ... you're clearly not omniscient if that's what you think," Starlight said through clenched teeth. Then she paused, realizing what she'd just said. "You're not omniscient, are you? You only know what you need to to grant a wish, don't you?"

Starlight decided to try something, 'coating' a telepathy spell with her privacy bubble spell to try and communicate with 23. "23, I don't think he can hear us. Quick, while he's distracted, use the mirror shard. Only capture one or two of the balls though, so if someone get's their hands on the mirror shard they won't have the whole set."

Tournament
    "We have a Winner! Nesutoooooo Makagaki!" (OOC: I forgot his last name)
    "Fenrir! No!"
    Worried, Masala flies over and takes him back to heal him with normal magic this time
    "Next up......Kenshin Higura Vs.....TIGRAAAAA!! Would the participants come down to the stage!"
    Tigra stepped onto the stage, face obscured by her scarf and buster scissors drawn. She wasn't concerned about killing anyone with them - after all, anyone powerful enough to be here was powerful enough to survive her attacks.

Space
    General Blizzan types upon his blog.
    Spoiler: The Blog O' War Post 1
    Show

Hello my fellow blog warriors. I am InfiniteArmory. It is said that you should enjoy your job so that its not work but instead fun. I take this principle to its fullest. I enjoy making war. I like the strategy, the tactics, the weapons, the movements of troops and the destruction of the landscape. But most of all, I enjoy the blood. The slaughter. The rush when I fight someone and end their lives with my bare hands. Indeed. There is no greater pleasure than knowing that you triumphed over someone trying to kill you by you killing them. People say that war is hell- and I say if that is true, then HELL IS GLORIOUS!

But I get ahead of myself, how did I come to be the man I am today? How did I come to realize this joy? and how did I turn it into a viable career? Many of your hippie peace-loving treehuggers over on CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA SITES WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED AND I'M TOTALLY NOT BANNED FROM.....say that war isn't profitable, no one wants to go to war, InfiniteArmory you "cray-cray" as the kids say these days. And so on. But I will tell the truth: war is one of the most profitable industries in the galaxy, everyone wants to go to war, even if they don't realize it and all of society is in fact, based on WAR.

To start off how I realized this truth, I didn't have any traumatic experiences or dark pasts to speak of. No, the truth is in fact very simple. One day two of my friends are having argument. I forget over what, but it was something trivial, probably nerd-related. They kept arguing and arguing and arguing on and on. There was no end to it, and no matter how I tried to negotiate and get them to agree they still insisted upon one being right over the other. Placating one would anger the other and the argument would never end. So I thought why this was. Why were they treating this as a competition? It wasn't as if they were at war! But then I realized: they were at war. A war of words. Once I realized this, I walked around and began to see it everywhere. All of civilization, all video games, all sports, all politics, all of it was a replacement, a stand in for war. All the joy that people feel was to replace the joy they feel when they win a war. So enlightened, I decided: why pretend as if I enjoy anything else?

So I went back and to solve their argument out of the goodness of my heart, I killed them both. Thus granting them both the peace of the grave. It didn't matter which one of them was right, but that I was left and thus I could make the choice that their argument didn't matter because they were both dead, therefore I decided they were both happy. It worked out well for everyone alive! Which is all that matters.

Thus enlightened, I joined the military. All else was nothing but a sham compared to the true joy after all, why keep pretending?
    Somewhere in the future, a troll commented on his post, saying, "Faba did it first."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-23 at 11:32 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga, Checkmate.
    Android 23 nods at Starlight's telepathic instruction and tries to suck him in before Vodkana could make a wish but suddenly he plastered his false grin on his face again.
    "But! I have one last tactic to at least prevent me from getting trapped in a more secure prison! Technically imprisoning me counts as an attack and therefore a wish to fight me, therefore I can grant that as a wish. Therefore, I can respond by simply switching myself with a random Talsaigan to be imprisoned instead. It won't kill them so its perfectly viable! Checkmate!"
    Android 23 brandishes the mirror and suddenly uses Matter materialization to switch to Flowey Cosplay, then points a finger at Lokote and suddenly a ring of petal-shaped ki blasts appear around Lokote. There was no official name for the attack, but Android 23 liked to call it "Flowey Ring".
    "This is Flowey Ring. It does not miss. Checkmate."
    "HA! I'm immortal, and a reality warping wish granting dragon besides! Do you really think a few normal ki blasts could ever affect me!?"
    He laughs at this seeming foolishness
    "No. That is not who the Flowey Ring is intended for. Its intended for the person you replace for the mirror imprisonment with. To kill them before they can get sucked in."
    Lokote stops for a moment, then grins.
    "Thats a bluff. Your bluffing. You wouldn't go that far just to beat me. It would just end up you killing one Talsaigan after another."
    "No I'm not. Because they're not in any actual danger. You can't put them in danger. Your wish-granting cannot result in their deaths, so you can't replace them now. Checkmate."
    "WHAT!? I can to! I sent the information to General Blizzan that caused him to come invade after all, and that is going to indirectly lead to a lot of death! You can't be right"
    "Ah, but it didn't count, because Blizzan's actions were his own decision responding to yours. He could've decide a lot of other things instead, but he chose to bring his entire fleet or whatever. However here, YOU are responding to ME. Its your action that is going to someone killed, therefore you cannot possibly do that."
    "and how do YOU know that?"
    "I don't. But you do. See, you dragons, I figure you got have some kind of foreknowledge or omniscience thing going on to do all the things you do. To grant all the wishes you grant, because how could you rebuild a planet without knowing how it works? This extends to somehow knowing us without ever hearing about us, as well as actions we might potentially take. And you see exactly what I'm doing and are trying to pretend I can't while trying to persuade to not do it. Your own knowledge of us gives you away. I am ignorant and free, but you have so much knowledge your bound by it, seeing the certainty of my action, the action that I have Determined to do. Checkmate."
    Lokotes eyes narrow.
    "Ah.....but what if I changed it so that instead of a random Talsaigan, I switched with the person you love most in the world.....Android 22? You wouldn't possibly kill her, knowing you."
    Android 23 remains uncharacteristically calm.
    "1. The Flowey Cosplay does a little more than give me access to this attack....it also cuts off my emotions. Flowey can't feel anything, so I'd be perfectly willing to do that, even her.
    2. It wouldn't actually happen, because you can't put anyone in danger because of a wish.
    3. Even if it did happen, Starlight will teleport and get the Earth Dragon Balls so that she could wish her back to life. We have the password now. Death isn't all meaningful when you have those."

"Ridiculous! You bluffing again! Watch me prove you wrong!"
    His eyes flash red and then.....nothing happens. Lokote is still there. His face becomes terrified as he stares Android 23 as if she was the monster.
    ".....What is wrong with you. You do know how much of a monster you could become if you....continue things like this right? We don't need more planet-destroying psychopaths around! You know that!"
    "Afraid you'll lose all the things you like to play with? Or just trying to manipulate me into feeling bad about myself? See? They were never in any danger. Your programming is protecting them from me. I beat you at your own game. Checkmate."
    She says with finality. She begins, the mirror sucking in Lokote who yells
    "This is not the end! I am eternal, I am patient! I will have my revenge somehow, someday! Whether it be on you, your descendants or whatever you have built! Then I will enjoy my new freedom when I am released from my prison at last upon the universe! This I promise FOREVEEEEEERRR!"
    Then with a flash of light he is locked within and the Talsaigan Dragon Balls turn to stone, lacking a dragon.

As it finishes, Android 23 puts the mirror shard inside a capsule, and changes back to normal clothes. Then falls to her knees, looking distraught as the emotions come flooding back. Android 22 flies over her worried.
    "23....are you okay?"
    Android 23 looks up her, tears welling up in her eyes.
    "I....I hate it when I have to do thaaaaat!"
    Then she throws herself into 22's arms and cries into her shoulder, as Android 22 pats her back and reassures her.
    "He was the one who was going to kill. You beat him, I'm fine. Don't worry about it....please..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-02-24 at 12:15 AM.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight picked up one of the dragon balls, closing her eyes as she tried to get her emotions under control. Right now, she envied 23 and her ability to switch of her emotions in her Flowey cosplay. She turned the ball over in her hooves, observing its smooth, polished surface.

In a voice so quiet it was almost inaudible, she muttered, "You really are an idiot. In this world, it's kill or be killed." If one overheard her, it would be impossible to tell whether she was talking to the dragon or to herself. She proceeded to teleport three of the dragon balls to the ship, to store on another planet as a precaution.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

Trombone Junior watches all this happen. They pick up one of the inert Talsaigan dragon balls and give a questioning look at Starlight when she gets back. "... what are you doing, magic horse?"

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Vokdana

Vodkana hesisated. She really seen at Lokote her own personality traits...she just stood there frozen.

She blinked. "Are... you ok? Nya?' She has asked her friends.

Tournament

Fenrir's kids also ran to his side, staring with amaze as Masala healed her.

"I owe you thres times, Masala-sama." He smiled weakly.
    "It seems, that without killing intent it's hard for me to get seriouse..."

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Trombone Junior watches all this happen. They pick up one of the inert Talsaigan dragon balls and give a questioning look at Starlight when she gets back. "... what are you doing, magic horse?"
    "I am separating the Talsaigan dragon balls," Starlight said. "Just in case Lokote manages to somehow escape, or someone frees him. That way he still cannot by summoned unless someone reunites them."

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vokdana

Vodkana hesisated. She really seen at Lokote her own personality traits...she just stood there frozen.

She blinked. "Are... you ok? Nya?' She has asked her friends.
    Starlight paused for a moment, then placed a sympathetic hoof on 23's shoulder and shook her head.

"No," she said. "No, we're not. But we'll have to be, there's still an Arcosian death fleet inbound on our position."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

Trombone Junior shake their head. "Separating is a step too short. We have no reason to leave these things intact." They lift their hand to smash the ball in their grasp into pieces. Given that inert dragon balls are (usually) just lumps of granite, even Trombone Junior with their meager strength ought to be able to do so unless no-one stops them.

26. - Top - End - #416

We should separate and dispose of the fragments off-world, just to be safe. Artic suggested as he fired a cerulean ki-blast at one of the inert dragonballs, intent on destroying it.

Ieez, meanwhile, approached Serin-Masa. You originally created Lokote, right? He said. We can break the dragonballs into as many shards as we want, toss Lokote's prison into a Magnetar or a Black Hole where he'll never be seen or heard from again well after the heat-death of the universe, but what guarantee is there the original creator won't just make new ones?

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Well Lord Apfel has seen all he needed to know. They were coming for him, specifically. Clearly there is one thing he needs to do to save Talsaiga and hide the Rebel Alliance from Blizzan.

23, can you hear me? He says, trying to communicate with the android through his advanced scouter. An army led by General Blizzan from the Arcosian Empire is on its way to find me. I'm going to leave the system to draw them away from here.

Though as he said this, he was still browsing the Hypernet.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushie's page

WorldBlade: I think he's after me. I DID post a nasty comment on his blog.

The Blog o' War

WorldBlade added a Comment: For some1 who loves war so much u sure suk at it. Get on my level, bich.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Trombone Junior shake their head. "Separating is a step too short. We have no reason to leave these things intact." They lift their hand to smash the ball in their grasp into pieces. Given that inert dragon balls are (usually) just lumps of granite, even Trombone Junior with their meager strength ought to be able to do so unless no-one stops them.
    "Wait," said Starlight. "If we destroy the dragon balls, does that leave Lokote free to be bound to a new set?"

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Ieez, meanwhile, approached Serin-Masa. You originally created Lokote, right? He said. We can break the dragonballs into as many shards as we want, toss Lokote's prison into a Magnetar or a Black Hole where he'll never be seen or heard from again well after the heat-death of the universe, but what guarantee is there the original creator won't just make new ones?
    "Unlikely," said Starlight. "The reason he was corrupted in the first place was ostensibly to protect Talsaiga from those who would get their hands on him. There's no longer any reason to create another like him, especially after everything that he's done."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    23, can you hear me? He says, trying to communicate with the android through his advanced scouter. An army led by General Blizzan from the Arcosian Empire is on its way to find me. I'm going to leave the system to draw them away from here.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Would the rest of the Alliance get this message on their phones, or is it a direct line to 23?
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-24 at 05:31 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga
    Serin-Misa walked up the Dragon Balls, examining them as his theme plays
    "Hm, nope nope nope. The dragon is gone. Yes indeedy! These Dragon Balls do not work anymore. I do not feel any connection to Lokote. If he is ever freed, not only will these Dragon Balls not work to summon him ever again, I don't think he will be immortal through his connection to me. The mirror shard is his prison now, rather than the Dragon Balls which he resided in at first. A being such as him cannot have two prisons. If he is imprisoned in the northern jail, he cannot be released from someone unlocking a door in the southern one, yes? Whatever he is now, he is not of the Talsaigan Dragon Balls. The Dragon Balls themselves are nothing but the needed shape for such power to reside in way we can harness. I think.

As for whether I make new ones....hm......you seem against that, I am immortal, but immortality can be painful yes? The original intention was to make a normal dragon of wishes three, but Val-Kagra captured me, if they had the power of an uncorrupted Dragon Ball set, would've been worse than Hailing- an immortal conqueror, marching across the galaxy to bring it all under her eternal rule. I could not allow such a thing. Perhaps it unwise to rely on them, and perhaps I should find other ways to improve Talsaiga. "
    She turns to the Androids as Android 23 finishes crying and silently starts to recover. 23 herself didn't like cutting off her emotions- it felt inhuman to her as well the acts that necessitated her to cut them off. Serin-Misa tilts his head at them
    "Odd. You two seem.....familiar somehow? Yet I do not believe we've ever met before. Strange."
    "Huh? What do you mean?"
    ".....Nope! Noppidy Noppidy Noppidy! Not important. Certainly not to defending the planet or to Lokote, if important at all. Investigate later, if live through coming invasion. Need to use telepathy, rally the warriors of the planet. Make preparations!"
    "....Because you can't evacuate. You don't have ships to get off planet. But we don't even know if they'll destroy the planet or not."
    "Hm, if bringing a fleet, I ponder, likely not. Talsaigan warriors only bring one ship with a few warriors capable of it if they intend to blow up a city with overwhelming force, a very rare occurrence. Fleets are for when you want to take something rather than just destroy it. I imagine the same holds true for space. Why bring so many if as this Apfel says, Blizzan can destroy the planet himself without them? But don't take my word for it, trying asking your Arcosian friend, the female one about him."
    Android 22 calls Flake, who has been standing guard at the ship.
    "Hey, we got word about Blizzan coming to attack the planet, should we be worried about him pulling a Hailing?"
    "Hm? No. General Blizzan is a bloodthirsty war-happy berserker who enjoys carnage and the thrill of battle, taking any excuse to charge into battle. He never goes for the exterminatus approach. There are rumors that he actually hates the way Hailing makes war instantaneous and impersonal. He is basically a die hard war romantic, wanting glorious charges, defeating his enemies, seeing them driven before him and hearing the lamentations of their loved ones.

The problem is him using overwhelming forces of troops to attack and basically pillage and burn the entire planet. I'm pretty sure me or Apfel or could take him in a fight though, we're both stronger than him."

".....So he is a bad general?"
    "Probably yes. His battles often result in significant losses even as he wins. He is however, charismatic, his troops unlike most are known to be changed under his leadership and become just as bloodthirsty as he is, and he uses carrots more than sticks to motivate them into a frenzy. Unlike other soldiers, his men start to take JOY from doing this. There is a small minority of people who want him to take over when Hailing dies rather than Prince Polar, but that'll never happen."
    "Wait what!? Who would ever want this guy for Emperor!?"
    Flake shrugs.
    "I dunno. I guess charisma gets you anywhere these days."
    Android 22 hangs up and says
    "Ok! Good news. Blizzan is not going to blow up the planet. Bad news, he is going to savagely attack it with all his troops instead. Upside: Flake or Apfel can probably take him out. Downside: His troops are probably just as crazy as he is."
    "....Wait, Apfel says he is going to draw them away. That might just work. They know that Apfel is rebel, they don't know about the rest of us.
    She calls him back.
    That sounds like a plan.
    She puts the capsule with Lokote inside the mirror into a conjured capsule case labeled "ANCIENT EVILS-DO NOT OPEN." If someone ignored that warning label, they were either stupid beyond all reason or evil themselves.

Tournament
    "In this corner we have Kenshin Higura, known as the Manslayer, he has assassinated many political leaders in the nation he came from! Be terrified, for it is said that he can end lives with a single stroke of his blade! That he is one of the greatest and deadliest swordsman to ever walk the planet! Legends tell of his cold, stoic demeanor and willingness to kill everyone in his way! Higura, what say you!?"
    Higura responds cheerfully in a soft voice
    "Hi everyone, I hope your all having fun today. I think there has been some misconception, I kind of don't do that assassin thing anymore? I've been trying to go steady and be peaceful and just y'know, be tranquil man, y'know? Life is beautiful just like a cherry blossom in bloom. It always a sad thing when its taken away."
    The Announcer is completely surprised at this.
    'Uh.....yeah....I see... um........IN THIS CORNER! We have a mysterious person wielding......SCISSORS!? What strange new martial art will this person unveil for this weapon!? Why are they fighting? WHO KNOWS! Mysterious Scissors! What have you to say before we begin!?"

Outer Space
    Spoiler: Blog O' War Post 2
    Show

Now, according to SOME PEOPLE, whom I SHALL NOT NAME, I "suck" at warfare. This cannot be further from the truth. I love war and warfare and therefore I cannot possibly be bad at it. Maybe there is some cold genius who through some wizardry of statistics and math or something is "better" in some abstract technical sense in a white room scenario, but I assure you when the battle begins and the blood gets pumping, things are far more chaotic than whatever simulation would have you believe. Instinct, quick thinking and the ability to IMPROVISE are far more important than any rigid plan that will fall apart when it comes in contact with the ENEMY.

I shall demonstrate this, by expounding upon my War Theory. You see war is a complex thing full of many changing variables. Many scholars and generals have tried and failed to establish accurate basic principles of warfare universal to all wars and battles. My theory why is because....War.....is......ALCOHOL! For you see, the number of alcoholic drinks in the galaxy is near limitless, with so many variations and ways of preparing it. However they all get you drunk and you cannot think clearly while drunk, much like war and therefore all these scholars, generals, leaders cannot come up with a clear theory because they are all drunk. ON WAR. However every war is like a different alcoholic drink: prepared differently, aged differently, tastes differently. All enjoyable in very different ways. Therefore War is more ART than SCIENCE. and I, my friends am an ARTIST of War. and the best made wars are long, drawn out, bloody, full of tragedies, random death, revenge, glory, valor, desperation, the marching of endless armies, and the clash of a thousand fists against each other, the world becoming a glorious riotous cacophony of blood and slaughter!

To provide evidence for these claims and to continue the story of how I got to be here, I of course started as a low level trooper. You need to understand the purpose of every soldier in your army before you can lead it of course. And the purpose of a soldier is to kill things without mercy. Which I did with pleasure! I brutally tore anyone and everyone apart in my way! I was always at the front lines, I used my anger, my rage, my joy to empower me to kill far more than anyone would ever expect, I utilized my guts and will to keep going to push through, to persevere and utterly destroy the enemy before me! Of course the troops on my side around me didn't survive, but that is because they clearly lacked the will I did. So I was promoted because often I was the last being living of my squad. Already my success shows!

Eventually I gained more experience, I started being put in command positions. And there I excelled as well. A commander needs to be not afraid of spending your troops lives! Often I won because my troops were more willing to die for a win than the enemy was, more willing to go the extra mile, more willing to kill. One of the secrets to my success is being an inspiration to the troops! To set a good example for them to follow! If they symbolically believe that I'm the perfect expression of themselves, they will strive to be me! Thus I create art by standing as a shining example of glorious warfare and valor, which served me well throughout the wars to conquer the galaxy under the command of Hailing. There is a not a disloyal soldier in my ranks because of my inspiring example, and therefore I use them without fear of reprisal. They fight for me, in heart and soul! Thus they enjoy war, thus I enlighten them as I enlightened myself.

You see, why others dislike war is clearly because they do not understand it as I do. People like Apfel, Hailing they end it so quickly, so coldly, that they don't take the time to ENJOY it. That is why everyone hates the Art of War: because its done by amateurs who seek to end it before it can truly artistically unfold and express itself to the world. Of course people would hate a painting if done by a rookie who seeks to paint something as fast and quickly as possible without any consideration for pacing or getting it done right! I on the other hand, will make sure to give everyone a proper masterpiece that everyone deserves.

But hey, thats just a theory!
    A WAR THEORY!!

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Talsaiga
    Android 22 hangs up and says
    "Ok! Good news. Blizzan is not going to blow up the planet. Bad news, he is going to savagely attack it with all his troops instead. Upside: Flake or Apfel can probably take him out. Downside: His troops are probably just as crazy as he is."
    "....Wait, Apfel says he is going to draw them away. That might just work. They know that Apfel is rebel, they don't know about the rest of us.
    She calls him back.
    That sounds like a plan.
    "How many ships are incoming? Is there any way we can disable those ships, or, or incapacitate their occupants? Most of them are Arcosians, right? So if they get close enough they can they can just fly out of their ships and down to the planet...."

Talsaiga
    She puts the capsule with Lokote inside the mirror into a conjured capsule case labeled "ANCIENT EVILS-DO NOT OPEN." If someone ignored that warning label, they were either stupid beyond all reason or evil themselves.
    "Well, that's inconspicuous," Starlight said wryly.

Tournament
    "In this corner we have Kenshin Higura, known as the Manslayer, he has assassinated many political leaders in the nation he came from! Be terrified, for it is said that he can end lives with a single stroke of his blade! That he is one of the greatest and deadliest swordsman to ever walk the planet! Legends tell of his cold, stoic demeanor and willingness to kill everyone in his way! Higura, what say you!?"
    Higura responds cheerfully in a soft voice
    "Hi everyone, I hope your all having fun today. I think there has been some misconception, I kind of don't do that assassin thing anymore? I've been trying to go steady and be peaceful and just y'know, be tranquil man, y'know? Life is beautiful just like a cherry blossom in bloom. It always a sad thing when its taken away."
    The Announcer is completely surprised at this.
    'Uh.....yeah....I see... um........IN THIS CORNER! We have a mysterious person wielding......SCISSORS!? What strange new martial art will this person unveil for this weapon!? Why are they fighting? WHO KNOWS! Mysterious Scissors! What have you to say before we begin!?"
    An eager grin was visible beneath Tigra's scarf. "Fuhuhuhu, well then, don't hold back! Show me everything you've got!"

If there was one thing you could say about Tigra, it's that she was a typical martial artist - eager for the thrill of a good fight.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #420

I just hope everyone can understand that language, or at least decode it. Artic remarks on the thankfully clear and blunt warning of the capsule.

So you've learned from your mistakes then. Ieez backs away from Serin-Masa. Good. There are many ways, even small ways you can help Talsaiga. You can start by letting the people know Lokote has been...neutralized.

...that might not actually be the best idea.

Explain.

Think about it. What does everyone know about Talsaiga? Its dragonballs, and Lokote, who leaves its wishers worse off than they were before. The only reason the Empire probably hasn't conquered this world despite it being in their home-galaxy is probably because Lokote might have interpreted an invasion or even annihilation as a wish. With all that implies. And Hailing knows it. Forget about the Empire, too. There's space pirates, warlords, any number of bad actors who might show up tomorrow or in the next two thousand years. Without the threat of how Lokote might ruin their day, what's to keep them from invading if there's no mysterious, supernatural reality-warping dragon?

I don't like it, but we should probably keep Lokote's defeat quiet. Eventually the Talsaigans will figure out there's nothing to be afraid of, and it will have the same effect.

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Leaving now. Apfel replied as he sent a command to his ship. Prepare for immediate takeoff. He said, boarding and commanding his ship to launch off the surface and Supercruiser deeper into the system, while scanning for other ships.

Meanwhile he continued to taunt General Blizzan. He knew he was going to fight sooner or later, so he might as well set the stage for Blizzan's utter humiliation when the Hypernet learns he went to war against Segmentum-Governor Apfel because he was trolling Blizzan's blog's comment page with intentionally awful grammar.

The Blog O' War

WorldBlade added a Comment: Nice post. Prolly took u a hour to write just to reply to the comment that took me 10 secs to write. Attritian Warfare, bich.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-02-25 at 12:12 AM.