New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

[Vodkana]

"NYA? But I like fan fics! Especialt the good ones with those "Mary Sue" characters!" Vodkana has argued

Plot Convientaly arrival of an enemy:

The heyna laughed with horror.
    "May I surrender please? I didnt even liked my auntie that much!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "....Vodkana, thats just going to be a difference of opinion on Mary Sues that we're just going to have to live with. Personally I find them distasteful."

MEANWHILE IN PENGUIN VILLAGE....IN SOME DISTANT ERA...
    Saiyan Sue-Chan, a chibi female saiyan with long hair, sneezes
    "Someone is gossiping about me! I, Saiyan Sue-Chan, who has achieved All forms of super saiyan, including all the ones that haven't happened yet like Super Saiyan Blue 3 and Legendary Super Saiyan 4, and knows both Gokus AND Vegeta's techniques, capable of beating all twelve gods of destruction with one hand tied behind my back and blindfolded, Best friend of the Omni-King, and someday Goku's one True Love once I win him over from Chi-Chi, will go and fight them for daring to mock me! Toooorrrriiiiii!!! Tell me where they are!"
    Tori-Bot (Real name: Robotoriyama), the author avatar of Akira Toriyama, gag ruler of all things, looks at her in annoyance and goes
    "No."
    "But I'm Saiyan Sue-Chan! I always get what I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!"
    then she powers up to Super Saiyan Blue 3, her PL going to up to Over Nine Thousand Digits, and tries to attack him with all her might. But it is useless. Tori-Bot has both pencil and paper and therefore with quick pencil strokes, she is sent flying out of reality with a single drawn punch, exiting all continuity with a twinkle in the sky.
    "Saiyan Sue-Chan is Blasting Off Agaaaaaiiin!!"
    Even the greatest of Mary Sues cannot beat the power of the Author. After all, it is known that the only thing that can beat the Author...is the Editor. and yes Tori-bot is a real canon character, go look it up. Let us be away from this comedic nonsense! Toribot is even more powerful than us the players, and cannot be controlled for long. He has Dragon Ball Super to work on after all, and doesn't like being disturbed.

Scissor Tribe
    "Oh. Okay. I forgive you and accept your surrender then. Good thing you realized your not much of a threat. There a lot of people who are much more stupid and keep goading people like me, without realizing how much more powerful their foe is! I was going to give you a five-second chance to run before I punched you anyways."
    She smiles awkwardly then walks back to Masala.
    "Your not gonna punch him after all? Aaaaaw."
    "Eh, less people I have to punch to protect others, the better. Anyways, I'mma telepathy now."
    She contacts 23.
    Hey 23, uh....turns out the 9000 PL wasn't a threat. They're quite friendly. Got it all under control.
    Awesome, thanks for the update.

She then turns to everyone else, forgetting to say what or who it was to 23.
    "So.....whats going on?"

Ackon Cahuak
    "Good news the PL I detected isn't anything threatening. 22 has it under control. So...Thats one thing finished."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #153
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't know what a Mary Sue is, but it sounds controversial. Artic remarks.

That's record time, though, problem solving. Good work, 22.

Very good.

Tsarbone

((Any records of Apfel on Plant?))
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

"You find me distasteful?! Nya?!" Vodkana has asked shocked.
    "I... just find those Mary Sues, as amazing as me. Almost. Nya.." she has explained with sadly folded ears.

Tsarbone

All of his conversations with the Emperor's ship.. and strangely, conversation with his OWN ship.

[A very thankfull villian who did his porpuse]

The heyna man, bowed deeply and scrammed away, shile the clan kept chanting worshiping the three divine females, which each represented the new elemets of the Scciorism- Goo, fur and metal.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 23 facepalms instantly.
    "Oh My Me.....Vodkana. I don't find you distasteful. Mostly because we have very different opinions how your awesome ok? To me, your amazing because your not like them. We are all amazing because we're not like Mary Sues. Life is about both the ups and the downs. I wouldn't be the person I am if I wasn't flawed, and I'm happy about that....and Artic, Mary Sues are basically an Earth term for fictional characters that always win no matter what and thus never experience any hardship or pain. Honestly your probably better off avoiding the term. It got thrown around a lot in my era.

Whatever....its your opinion, just remember that I don't dislike you, Vodkana. Your a good kid, you just need to find your way."

That and 23 couldn't imagine being able to empathize with anyone else if she didn't have flaws herself. If she was truly "perfect"....she wouldn't understand why no one was as perfect as her.

Scissor Tribe
    "We're going to go to a tournament soon! The First Budokai! I helped to start it."
    Masala answers, and Android 22 asks with some trepidation
    "....Ah. Um....yeah.....Masala....sweetie...Might I ask how you got here? We uh...didn't think we'd see you, ever...... Again."
    The little majin explains excitedly.
    "Oh thats simple! After Mommy 23 knocked me out to prevent me from going with you to fight these strange invaders called Time Breakers, I woke up with you gone and some weird guy came flying out of spot where I followed where he came from and found this statue with a message saying that you were in the past, so I found this weird yellow pod that I think the weird guy came out of, with these strange dates on it, so I figured it was a time machine and used it to go back to about the same time Mommy 23 was in and then I crashed, because obviously the Time Breakers, being unable to defeat you both sent both of you to the past! So I came back looking for you, and here I am!"
    Android 22's smile only grew more nervous with the recounting. It was just as she suspected. Masala was from a different timeline. Recalling Oxyribo's mentioning of Age 1000 and the Majin race, she deduced that in Masala's timeline, Majin Buu was redeemed and thus created her. Then as thanks, he must've given Masala as one of the first Majins to the alternative versions of the Androids, who raised her. The weird guy and the time machine was probably a time patroller.....and that meant that, the Androids that she knew were probably dead and the unstable timeline she came from was probably already destroyed to protect the rest of time.

Furthermore it meant that without realizing it, Masala had stolen a Time Patroller's Time Machine, and left someone there. If the Time Patrol found about this, who knows what would happen? And worst of all....22 didn't have the heart to tell her the truth about any of this. She couldn't bare to break Masala's heart and tell her that she wasn't her real mother, that they were versions that killed Majin Buu, that she was probably never going to see her parents ever again, and that the Time Patrol was probably going to be angry- even one time machine could be improperly used to change history and that was in fact illegal. She didn't even know why the Time Patrol was allowing it for them so much in first place!
    So she just laughed nervously.
    "Aheheheh......Yup...here you are! You certainly found us. Great job...."
    Its not very convincing, but Masala believes it anyways and glows at the praise.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana smiled with a purr.
    "Nya... I... appreciate it..."

Scciorism-Myth is born

Few elders are writing all this, in what going to be the sacred book of the Sccisorism.

" Aheheheh... The godess have certainly have found her mother!" the tribe people chanted, and tried to mimic the tone and the expression of 22

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

The salesman looka unsure what to do with the credit card thrown at him. The humanoid breezes past him. "Good. I will now collect my fleet, leave, and then you will never see me again."

He lifts arms and all the ships docked nearby rock as if hit by an invisible wave, and then they start floating up, tearing themselves free of any tethers holding them in place.

The station alarm siren starts blaring at the same moment. "WARNING! WARNING! Gravitic anomaly detected. Please do not engage your ship engines while the hangar doors are closed!"

The humanoid glances around to see the source of the voice, shrugs, and then points one hand at the hangar doors. They buckle and warp as if hit by a tremendous weight, and then air starts fleeing through holes in the station exterior.

"Aieee! Your Majesty! Lord Slushie! Stop this madman!", the salesman shouts, hurrying to grab a piece of railing before the decompression pulls him with it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

The Wasteland
    Captain Flake takes a deep breath.
    "Sailor Squad! Attention! Our new priority since we have seemed to have joined a rebel cause in hopes of deposing our current ruler to restore the rightful rule of order, is to defend this planet. It is strategically important as a base of hideout. While I am not happy with this turn of events, I will go along with it for the sake of the Arcosian people. I only need to......adjust."
    She turns to point to the sky.
    "Tequille! Banaia! Set up combination Orbital Ki Blast Defense!"
    They blinked. Nothing happened. Flake sighed.
    "Sailor Yakara, Cirra, set up combination Orbital Ki Blast Defense."
    Yakara and Cirra lept into action, Yakara entering a meditative state and telepathically connecting her mind to Cirra to help her aim while Cirra pointed herself to the sky. Together they could fire guided ki beams far beyond their range of sight with Yakara using her energy to guide it and Cirra to power it to the point of firing things in space with good accuracy. It was just one of many strange techniques in Yakara's bag of tricks. Torgas and Vantarine meanwhile would guard the ground.
    "As for me.....hm....I need to think. About a lot of things."
    She then began to just go through various attack routines by herself. She could never think when not in motion. Flake had no worries about slacking off. She was sure it would become obvious if the planet was ever threatened.

Scissor Tribe
    Android 22's eyes go wide and she glances desperately at Tigra as if hoping she wouldn't believe Android 22's words, knowing that the worshippers around 22 don't seem to catching on at all. Moments like these remind her of 23's opinions of people in large numbers and her own hope that not everyone is like that.
    "Mommy 22....when can we go see Mommy 23? I want to see her again!"
    Oh no. This could get worse.
    "Soon dear child.....soon...."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight nodded. "Right, 23, can you write a letter to Princess Celestia, tell her Vodkana and I are coming?" she asked. "I need to make a quick ... what did you call it? A 'pit stop'? On the way home."

Sensing the conversation was over, Starlight teleported herself and Vodkana away. But not to the mirror portal, not quite yet ... no, the first stop was to where the Sailor Squad was still setting up camp. Starlight walked up to Flake.

"Hey, Flake?" she said. "Can I talk to you for a quick second?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

The Wasteland
    "Talk away. I'm just.....mentally readjusting myself. Apart of me is still numb. Still trying to figure this out. What this means where I'm going. Another is already considering the strategic side of all this.....what I might have to do, what I might have to achieve...while a small part of me is already coming up with excuses why I lost to assuage my pride."
    Like in a real fight, she could've simply used the Vacuum Sphere to kill her. But then others would've ganged up on Flake, and she would be dead. What a false victory that would've been.
    "....For a foe like Hailing...I might have to finally start trying to achieve a second form. There is simply no other way for me to get close to such power in any reasonable span of time."
    Normal training simply wouldn't be efficient enough, not for a Homeworld Arcosian. Mutants like Freeza was an exception- no normal individual could ever gain so much base power and a super form on par with Super Saiyan Blue in as little as four months. Thats just not happening, not for Flake.

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 23 jots down in her journal to Celestia:
    Dear Celestia:
    Starlight coming real quick. Will be bringing Vodkana, Daughter of Beerus. Don't worry, Vodkana isn't all that dangerous. She is however a very silly person, is prone to overreaction and some needless drama....so I doubt she will be that different from dealing with your more emotional subjects. Does have some hedonistic tendencies....and an urge to destroy things at occasional times. But if that comes up, Starlight seems pretty on top of keeping it under control, and Vodkana hasn't acted on those urges yet.

Biggest concern is keeping the planets location in space a secret from Vodkana so that she doesn't accidentally blab it to Beerus on the chance that she actually meets him and that he decides to visit decades down the line, but you seem to have that covered, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    -Android 23

Then she looks up to Artic and Apfel.
    "So. We have time to kill.....anyone wanna play cards? I know we're like aliens from three different worlds, but surely we can come up with some common game for us all to play."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Wasteland
    "Talk away. I'm just.....mentally readjusting myself. Apart of me is still numb. Still trying to figure this out. What this means where I'm going. Another is already considering the strategic side of all this.....what I might have to do, what I might have to achieve...while a small part of me is already coming up with excuses why I lost to assuage my pride."
    Like in a real fight, she could've simply used the Vacuum Sphere to kill her. But then others would've ganged up on Flake, and she would be dead. What a false victory that would've been.
    "....For a foe like Hailing...I might have to finally start trying to achieve a second form. There is simply no other way for me to get close to such power in any reasonable span of time."
    Normal training simply wouldn't be efficient enough, not for a Homeworld Arcosian. Mutants like Freeza was an exception- no normal individual could ever gain so much base power and a super form on par with Super Saiyan Blue in as little as four months. Thats just not happening, not for Flake.
    Starlight nodded, listening to Flake as she talked before responding.

"I just wanted to let you know," she said. "I've seen the kind of people you were working for under Hailing, and we, the Alliance ... they're not like that. They care about more than raw strength or martial potential. They offer a hoof, erm, hand of friendship. I know ... I know you've done some bad things in the past - they must have been absolutely terrible to make you put on the mask of Sailor Arcos for so long. But some of us did some pretty bad stuff too, and we're still friends. Formerly-murderous androids ... the princess of destruction ... a pony who ... did what she had to do ... just, think about it, okay?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Wasteland
    ".....Thanks. I will."
    She continued doing her attack routines.
    "...The motivations are a little more complex than simply one tragic event....but that is a tale for another time. Still, thanks."
    There is little change in her otherwise stoic demeanor, but one could swear that she did the next few punches a little more gracefully.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude? What are you doing?" he is asking the humanoid, not sure if scared or amused.

[Wastelands]

Vodkana mewed, and simply hugged Flake.
    Don't worry, you'l learn to love it! nya!"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #164

I will have to decline, thank you. Apfel answers. I still have a Segmentum to administer until the Emperor brings charges against me, and finds my replacement.

I sense I am not needed, so I will depart, lest my ship be tracked to this system. I shall meet you all at the Talsaiga system. Unless someone stops him, Apfel will depart.

Artic shrugs. I'm in no hurry.

Tsarbone

Transmissions from me to Emperor Hailing are made on closed frequencies. How did you get these? Apfel asked.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-10-24 at 06:09 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

[Tsarbone]

Zorbab laughed. "You little naive governors! There are no closed frequencies when talking to the Emperor!"
    Tsarbone growled with hatred.

"Are you done with him, Apfel?"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

"Leaving."
    One of the ships Slushie bought for the humanoid suddenly falls towards the hangar doors - and crashes through, tearing a hole to the station exterior. It suddenly gets a lot less noisy as all remaining air flees through the hole. One by one, the other ships which were docked and for sale moments ago, follow the first one, falling into space. If Slushie doesn't stop him, once the last ship is out, the humanoid will follow.

Nearby, bright lights of warning sirens wash over the hangar and doors and hatches leading to the station interior slam shut, sealing other compartments from the damage. No doubt a call is going around the station for space-capable fighters to prepare themselves.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 23 suddenly flash steps in front of Apfel, a lot more serious.
    "Hold it.

I don't think you understand the situation if your saying something like that. I thought you'd get this instantly, being the kind of guy you are. A politician. A man of power. And furthermore, a person who can see the future.

Neither of us can leave alone. Its only been one single day. Less than that in fact. I've had one instance of someone having enough loyalty to the Empire to cause trouble. How do I know, that your not just more intelligent and patient than Flake, and will just let the Empire know about this as soon as you leave,spin the secrets you've learned as the crazy ramblings of a terrorist group that needed to be put down, your own efforts as a way of infiltrating within our group that you figured out was possible thanks to your own predictive abilities, and get back into Hailing's favor by explaining it to him as a way of pre-emptively dealing with a threat to his life?

I've had one schemer with such knowledge leave Earth. You've met him and seen him die. Look what he did in the meantime. You think I'm stupid enough to make the same mistake again?

Really, this is a basic fact of such issues of paranoia, trust and politics that I'd expect would be something you deal with everyday, far more than me. Yet your proving to just be a bigger more powerful Starlight who was in the service of the wrong person. While I trust her, relationships take time to build. Thing you keep your friends close...and your enemies closer. I mean, there is a lot of evidence that your my friend, but I've only known for such a short time so you could be my enemy.

That and we as a group decided not to trust you with The Most Important Secret, and that secret is also on Talsaiga so...can't let you go, because well while you finding out HERE is bad, finding out the secret while on Talsaiga? When we're out of reach? Where you could just do whatever you want without us intervening? Sorry, but I can't do that. At least if you found out here, then we'd have some control over the situation. That and even if you got there and learned the secret, you wouldn't know WHY we have to go there in the first place, so you wouldn't be able to help us even if you have the best of intentions.

See Artic? This is why I proposed to tell him earlier. Because now a stupid thing has occurred because of it and I can't let him go. Thanks a lot for that vote. You owe me zenie."

Scissor Tribe
    No actions from Tigra? Nothing to comment? Oh well. Guess we're moving on then.
    "Mommy 22....I'm booooooooooored, can we see 23 NOW? I really miss her!"
    "Eheheheh....Fine we'll go see her..."
    "Yaaaaaay!"
    They both go flying off towards Ackon Cahuak.

Wasteland
    "Please let go of me. I'm resisting the soldier reflex to grapple you then throw you to the ground for initiating what feels like an ambush attack."
    Flake says awkwardly.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-10-25 at 02:32 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168

Ackon Cahuak

As far as "stupid things" that can occur, i'd give this a 2 out of 10. Remind me to pay when Earth starts minting Zeni in four hundred years. Artic rolls his eyes.

"A person who can see the future...?" Apfel echoed in faux puzzlement. Nevermind. Forgive me, my continued presence on this world beyond what is necessary for your continued observation of me has not been properly communicated.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "And you haven't communicated an adequate reason why you won't betray us once we've let our guard down and out of our sight. Why the rush to get off planet? Furthermore, what kind of person is so uninterested after hearing secrets from a literal time traveler? Kind of odd if you ask me-"
    "Hi 23!"
    "Hi 22-"
    She does a double take and sees both 22 and Masala.
    ".... 22 Who is this Maji-"
    Masala suddenly leaps upon her shouting cheerfully.
    "MOMMY!!"
    In that moment, 23 tries to process Majin Kid + Mommy + Not Knowing This Person + Majin Buu Related Trauma and fails epically. Her rational mind shatters and a rare event occurs that might never happen again:
    Android 23, who has faced Majin Buu, a Saiyan Mother, a Bio-Android, an egotistical god-king, a segmentum governor and the potential of ticking off Beerus without flinching, was screaming in fear.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! !!!!"
    She suddenly flies away at full speed, still screaming, so fast that she circles the globe and finds herself face to face with Masala again.
    "Its me Masala! Don't you remember me?"
    Android 23 screams and flies away at full speed again.
    "Oh I get it, this is a new test or training! Like all the times you yelled dodge! I'll catch you!"
    Masala then begins chasing after Android 23, the two of them zooming past and circling the globe repeatedly, Masala laughing happily all the while as Android 23 keeps screaming. Android 22 facepalms.

20. - Top - End - #170

Artic just stares into the sky at the glowing, rapidly shrinking dot that is Android 23. His brilliant mind only able to process one logical thought: 9 out of 10.

Obviously she doesn't remember meeting...that. Another time-traveler, perhaps unwittingly? Apfel muses, looking at 23. Should I be concerned? Should I be concerned that it looks like Majin Buu, as well?

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 22 blinks. How did know what Majin Buu looked like!?
    "Umm.... In the future, in timelines where Majin Buu is redeemed, he tends to create a race of beings called Majins from himself. They basically have all his abilities: regeneration from almost anything, endlessly flexible and shapeable body, and a strange wild magic that does almost anything yet can never be truly controlled to any practical extent according to what I've read. But at the same time...they're all so silly, eccentric, good-hearted, naive or otherwise goofy that you could never make them into real super-soldiers! The fact that they can't be replicated is basically why the Majins AREN'T secret while things like Oxyribo are. Even though little Masala here has the potential to be more dangerous and powerful than any of us, given enough time. In our timeline however we killed Buu, so y'know....awkward.

Buu was also supposed to be tireless or have limitless energy or whatever-"

Suddenly Masala stops right next to them, panting while Android 23 keep screaming and flying around the world.
    "-But apparently not every ability of his got passed on?"
    Masala conjures a carrot and eats it, then her arm's muscles ballooned as if she was Popeye the Sailor as well as her pigtails, she strikes a pose, then she continues chasing after Android 23.
    "......Though apparently thats not stopping her any time soon. Yeah, they're both theoretically tireless beings so.....this could theoretically continue for all eternity. If Masala chases her long enough, she might actually get enough endurance training to BECOME tireless. So....don't count on this just running out of steam, we can't wait this out. Any ideas on how to stop them would be welcome.

Especially if 23's instincts switch from flight to fight. Two tireless beings, one a regenerator and the other having Majin Buu related trauma? With the weaker one theoretically growing stronger from the constant attacks? Thats a fight that might as well last for eternity, given that emotions are dependent on how much energy you have- when your tireless, you have the energy to feel fear forever. Because when you get tired, your emotional energy dissipates as well and you cannot feel something at the same intensity if your too tired for the emotion, expressing it expends energy after all like everything else. Without tiredness, she will feel such fear at that intensity until something snaps her out of it. And its not just the present fear- its the past fear as well. With a perfect memory she recalls EXACTLY how terrifying Majin Buu was every time as if she was still there, and thus experiences it just as intensely as she first did.

Such a fight, if it went on long enough, would slowly destroy the surface of the entire planet. We have to stop it before it gets to that level. So yes, we should be concerned."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

Slushie has frowned. "Not cool dude...." he chased him, and tried to grab him with his tail.
    "Dude! What the sway are you doing?"

[Vodkana]

Vodkana has left her with a giggle. "Nya! You are so powerful, Flake-san!" she winked at her teasingly, and smiled one of her scariest yet cute smiles.
    :3

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

Slushie's tail almost reaches the humanoid. But just as it's about to touch him, it slows down, getting exponentially heavier with each inch. The humanoid glances over his shoulder, and suddenly Slushie can feel himself falling down towards the station's core as if the entire mass of his species' homeworld, Arcos, was behind him. Parts of the hangar bay weren't built to withstand such extreme gravitational gradient and begin rapidly collapsing.

24. - Top - End - #174

Ackon Cahuak

The simplest solution was to simply incapacitate 23, but the Majin may react violently to that. Incapacitating the Majin sounded feasable, however Apfel had no knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses, and considering Majin Buu's power is rivaled only by Lord Beerus himself, it's hard to believe that would end well. Any suggestions? Apfel asked as he contemplated ways to get either one of them to snap out of it.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 22 sighs. This kind of inaction will get them nowhere.
    "Yes. Try doing anything."
    She then conjures a stop sign and holds it up, Android 23 flies right past it. Masala on the other hand, obeying cartoon logic stops right in front of it without fail, completely coming to a halt.
    "Masala, please stop chasing Mommy 23. She is not feeling well right now."
    "....Okay..."
    She stops an hangs her head a little. Android 23 comes around and stops in front of Masala, tries to turn around, only to find 22 already facing her anywhere she turns while 23 is still screaming.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
    22 slaps 23 in the face.
    Android 23 shakes her head and starts babbling at the top of her voice.
    "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!? I'M TOO YOUNG AND EDGY AND COOL TO BE MOTHER TO A MAJIN GIRL FROM ANOTHER TIMELIIIIINE!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANY OF THIS! I'M NO ROLE MODEL! CAN I PROTECT HER? WILL SHE LEARN ANYTHING RIGHT FROM ME!?"
    At least she wasn't screaming incoherently anymore.
    "THIS IS ALL SO SUDDEN, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, 22 WHAT DO I DOOO!?"
    "Calm down!"
    "NOOO! WHAT IS THIS, WHAT EVEN IS THIS!? THIS IS THE UNIVERSE SCREWING WITH MY LIFE AGAIN! LIKE, IF IT WAS JUST A CHILD, OR JUST A MAJIN, MAYBE THIS WOULD BE DIFFERENT, BUT A MAJIN CHILD!? THIS COULD GO SO WRONG IS SO MANY WAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION!"
    "23, I think your overreacting a little."
    "AM I!? SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE FULL CONTROL OF HER POWERS, SHE ISN'T AS SEDATE AS POKAASU, ITS NOT AS IF WE CAN LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE CARE OF HER SHE SOUGHT US OUT SPECIFICALLY!"
    "Um, Mommy 23 I took care myself just fine-"
    Android 23 snaps back
    "SHUT UP THE ADULTS ARE TALKING! I DON'T KNOW YOU!"
    Something breaks in Masala, tears welling up in her eyes.
    "No. No no no, please don't-"
    Masala begins wailing in sadness, shaking the ground and making the very air vibrate while her tears form literal waterfalls that crash towards the ground.
    "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
    This wail tears a hole in space to a random place in the Spirit World.
    "Now look what you did!"
    "WHAT! I JUST SAID THE TRUTH!"
    "Your hurt her feelings!"
    "THAT BANDAID WOULD'VE HAD TO BEEN TORN OFF SOONER OR LATER!"
    "Ugh, I can't believe you!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-10-29 at 05:23 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176

Somewhere in the Spirit World

11 out of 10. Wouldn't stupid again. Artic remarks wryly. Lord Apfel, however, feels his patience being tested. This time, however, the best strategy is to flunk.

Lord Apfel punches 23 in the face. Not at full strength, as her head still needs to be on her shoulders, but enough to knock her out of her hysterics. That, and he was pretty sure he couldn't hear himself think over the sound of the Majin thing crying.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "Agh! Really? Oww..."
    Meanwhile Android 22 floats own and begins hugging Masala and patting her head, quieting her down.
    "Its ok.....its ok Masala......it'll all be fine..."
    Android 23 watches as the rift begins to slowly close by itself, gradually shrinking.
    "Fine, whatever, you can go to Talsaiga if you want Apfel, I don't care. I've got other problems to deal with."
    She flew down to 22 and Masala.
    "And I don't think I won't remember you just standing around making smartass comments while this was happening Artic.

.....So....Is she ok?"

Android 22 sighs and lets Masala speak for herself.
    "I'm.......getting.....a little better...."
    Android 23 looks to Android 22 sadly.
    "Look.....I know that wasn't my best moment there...and that I might've said something a bit too mean. I know I'll try to be better....I just....this is why I think your better than me, 22... at things like this....I just....do it all without any concern for the rules or how people would think of me....but you...your beautiful because you haven't forgotten how to do things like that. Your healthier than me, your more caring, you.....keep me going towards ideals rather than just being completely ruthless about everything. This just....caught me off guard and....I'm sorry...."
    Android 22 looks up.
    "You idiot.....I didn't tell either of you in advance....I was so caught up in trying to not hurt either of your feelings that I didn't break it to Masala gently or let you know about it ahead of time....at least your constantly being proactive....I just react and let you handle things much of the time, when I should be doing just as much.....besides there is another timeline where we did raise her well right?"
    ".....Uh.....no? You.....you redeemed Majin Buu and he created me to give to you as thanks for teaching him be good.....you told me this story since forever....Mommies....."
    Android 23.
    "No. We didn't. We're not your real parents, Masala. I'm sorry but....we're versions that decided to instead kill Majin Buu. I made most of those decisions so....you can blame me...I made the wrong choice then. I thought I was doing what was necessary but.....I chose wrong and instead of you coming into existence another ally of good.....all that happened was Android 21 becoming more powerful and evil. There....is an Android 23.....who made a better decision than me....you should find her instead...."
    "....Wait....who is Android 21? You never told me about any Android 21. And your....not? Your......oh......Ooooooooooooooooh...."
    Android 22 stands up.
    "No! Android 23, don't blame yourself for a decision you didn't make, in a timeline that didn't happen! Besides.....a Time Patroller visited her timeline.....its probably already gone..."
    "Its decision I could've made, and I didn't make it 22! Our timeline could've had Masala as well, but we didn't choose that! She is proof that I was wrong to do that! Besides we can probably just give her to the Year 1000 where people more experienced at this could handle her and give her a better life anyways."
    "Yeah about that....Masala crashed a Time Patroller machine to get here. We can't send her there, because the Time Patrol is probably mad about that. And their jobs say nothing about morality, only keeping the timelines in check. I can't trust them to handle this the right way. She needs to be cared for. And again: the decisions you could've made doesn't matter! Focus on the decisions we need to make now!"
    ".....Yeah, its kind of broken.....Sorry....."
    Masala scratches her worriedly.
    ".....Sigh.....your right. We both know the first mission every Time Patroller goes through as initiation. But really? The Time Patrol could potentially be angry about this? As if we didn't have bad enough relations with them already....."
    "....So if my real Mommies....are...*gulp*...gone....whats going to happen to me?"
    Masala said, shivering. Android 22 kneels down and hugs her.
    "Don't worry....we....might not be them.....we might not ever replace them...but...we can try to care for you nonetheless, and in time.....we could grow to love you just as much as they did."
    Android 23 narrows her eyes, their usual steeliness returning stronger than ever before in her Determination.
    "If I have anything to say about it? Nothing."

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Hutton Orbital]

Slushie's tail almost reaches the humanoid. But just as it's about to touch him, it slows down, getting exponentially heavier with each inch. The humanoid glances over his shoulder, and suddenly Slushie can feel himself falling down towards the station's core as if the entire mass of his species' homeworld, Arcos, was behind him. Parts of the hangar bay weren't built to withstand such extreme gravitational gradient and begin rapidly collapsing.
    Slushie gasped

"duuuude...." he grabbed his Space-Surfer activating it at full force, chasing after the strange crazy humanoid

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Fine, whatever, you can go to Talsaiga if you want Apfel, I don't care. I've got other problems to deal with."
    Lord Apfel's palms tingled: Danger. Dry roof of the mouth: Not telling the truth. Do not. Do not.
    This seems to be a regular occurrence. He remarks flatly. Furthermore, you will need all the muscle you can get, if this "time patrol" is in the business of dismantling entire timelines.

23, i'm a mechanic, not a social worker! Artic complains. Though I can still help. He flies down, kneeling to see Masala on her level. The fact that he was this close to the offspring of Majin Buu lingered in the back of his mind. Hello, my name is Artic. I want to make sure bad people aren't going to come after you or 22, or 23. If they want to find you, they'll start at where the time machine was. Do you remember where you left the time machine? It's not much, but he can at least slow down the agent, if need be, though hopefully it won't be necessary.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "Haha! Reverse Psychology Apfel! I wasn't even using it and it worked! Also, You could've been all "peace out" or taken advantage of that moment of vulnerability but you didn't, so that is definitely trustworthy. I should use that a test of trustworthiness someday. Fake a moment of vulnerability to see if the person will take advantage of it, that would tell me so much about someone. I guess I was too caught up in not appearing vulnerable to think of that."

Meanwhile Masala thought hard. Why was thinking about the time machine reminding her so much about rabbits? Her bunny ears twitch at this. Her mind zig-zags around in trying to retrace its steps.
    ".....Before the Scissors Tribe I saved those people......and before them I was like.....a knight or something and a Trusty Steed came out of nowhere? But before that I was Super Masala with a cape......

I think there was a bunch of rocks......I think it was somewhere in a Wasteland. Don't worry! All wastelands are the same Wasteland when you think about it. You just have to check one and you've checked them all, Mistah Artic!"

Then she has an idea and takes the Dragon Ball out of her bag and shows it.
    "Though I guess if we really wanted to know, we could just-"
    Suddenly the two Androids dived upon her and covered her mouth, Android 23 stuffing it back in the bag.
    "Whoa there kiddo! No need for that! Nothing to see here! Stones are useless after all, ahahahaha!"
    That was close. Almost had a Stupid Moment that would surpass all the others combined.
    "Pay no attention to the nonsense of children! They speak out of turn and no not the gravity of things!"
    They could already tell that Masala was going to be a handful as she struggled in confusion. They both smiled clearly fake smiles at Apfel. As if they weren't trying to deceive him at all and were just sending a message to not pry.

The Wasteland
    Flake just blinks at the smile and goes back to her training, not sure what to feel about the Nyagato.