New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Post The Mortal Coil: A UESRPG Game

The bell tolls to herald the evening shift at the Drelyn ebony mine on the western outskirts of Old Ebonheart. You and your motley crew of dust caked companions emerge from the mine to spend their hard earned drakes the best way they can - at the local tavern, a cozy little brick establishment known as The Velk's Tuft.

Shein has never been your go-to drink, but times are hard and rents are high. The collective sigh of the working class seems to be muffled by the roaring fire of The Velk’s Tuft, serving some of the best kwama pastries this side of the inner sea. The dirty little establishment meshes Colovian and Hlaalu styling; the taste of the cheap saltrice that the flour was cut with comes through when you sink your teeth into the treat. It’s not much, but it’s home.

You and a few of your fellow coworkers that you know somewhat-well-enough sit at a small, round table that tilts when you lean on it. A familiar rapport and banter go back and forth amongst you, small talk for working class men. In the center of your meek table lies a slatted redware plate used to request refills used commonly in Hlaalu establishments. Despite the place being owned by an imperial, there is a mild leaning toward dunmer stylings. Orcs and Altmer insult each other’s taste in women on the other end of the small room, several accents clatter against the walls.

You put your tan, foggy glassware upside down on the slatted refill plate. It’s a calm, quiet way to request a refill in these joints. You shoot the Argonian barservant a glare and she catches it, you can see her left eye lock onto your empty cup as she manages to look over her shoulder. She’s diligent because she’s afraid of abuse, she wants out like everybody else but is afraid to change.

She lifts your cup and begins refilling it as you stare out into space. The barservant gradually loses her composure and scurries away after slamming your drink down. As your table comes back into focus before you, a fine brass ring is sitting upright in the slat under your where your cup was. The table’s eyes are on the ring, which immediately lets you understand one thing: the barservant didn’t put it there. What is this ring, and where did it come from?

What do you do?

Spoiler: Rules and info
    Show
    We'll work on character sheets later. I'll link them to you.
    For now, just state your race, roll and determine your characteristics, and make your action.
    Last edited by Vonfossen; 2016-10-01 at 12:35 AM. Reason: title too long

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Mortal Coil: A UESRPG Game

Like everyone else at the table, Makela is surprised at the ring, seemingly appearing out of thin air. But surprise gives in to curiosity, and the object becomes impossible to ignore. And they shouldn't ignore it, if only for the fact that the topic of the ring would be a welcome alternative to the regular banter. After just a moment's hesitation, she reaches out to pick up the ring.

Why not? Sooner of later, someone is going to have to pick it up, and it might as well be her.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Orsimer:
    Base statline:
    Str: 28
    End: 30
    Ag: 22
    Int: 23
    Wp: 26
    Prc: 24
    Prs: 22

Favoured Characteristics:
    Endurance, Personality

Rolling for Characteristics:
    (2d10)[6]
    (2d10)[7]
    (2d10)[5]
    (2d10)[16]
    (2d10)[9]
    (2d10)[15]
    (2d10)[13]

Rolling for Luck:
    (2d10+30)[36]

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

As you pick up the ring, you notice a peculiarity. The simple brass ring has an unadorned gemsocket that was stuck between the slats of the redware plate. You wiggle it free and take a closer look at the ring, the table's eyes are on you.
    (1d100+4)[14]

You can't really make out what's special about the ring. All you can tell is that there is something very unusual about it.

Spoiler: Welcome info
    Show
    Hey there, you can get started on your character sheet here if you'd like: docs.google (dot) com/spreadsheets/d/1Y3Mkj6rY8tNKI84JBTLbsJzQK3NJKi3s9-BPtxfL1Dk/edit?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Vonfossen; 2016-10-01 at 02:50 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

I look at the orc while she takes the ring, if she doesn't want it, I certainly would, it can probably get sold for some gold, maybe it's magic, which would make it even more valuable...

Show
    Argonian:
    Base statline:
    Str: 25
    End: 24
    Ag: 28
    Int: 27
    Wp: 24
    Prc: 25
    Prs: 22

Agility, Intelligence

Rolling for Characteristics:
    (2d10)[13]
    (2d10)[14]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[14]
    (2d10)[4]
    (2d10)[15]

Rolling for Luck:
    (2d10+30)[47]

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Welcome info for Nattravnen and OOC discussion
    Show
    Thanks for joining, I got your message and you're more than welcome to learn as you play. This is my first time playing over forums, but I'm experienced with UESRPG, so let me know if you have any questions on how stuff works. I honestly think it's the best RPG system that I've played, with a tremendous amount of leeway built in for creative mechanics.

I was hoping to assemble at least 4 players before continuing with the story out of this area. I've contacted some IRL peeps who may be interested in joining us. As for now, I've made you (Nattravnen) a character sheet that you can use and begin filling in here: docs.google (dot) com/spreadsheets/d/1OHkWQS6UL3cC7vGHRnTRUw7R8xDdWSP8vSUGqrvWaF0/edit?usp=sharing

If both of you are looking to kill some time, you can spend 1000 starting CrP to get some skills and talents set up. You can do it as if it was on character creation as outlined in chapter 2 under "Spend CrP and Purchase items" - except you don't start with any drakes or equipment. I think it's a better idea to let you pick and train some skills before I start rolling for you again. Also feel free to invite anybody you think might be interested in playing as well, I'm hoping to have between 4-6 people before we get the ball rolling. Once again, thanks for joining, you two.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

The apprentice looks up momentarily from writing in his journal when the waitress sets down the order, and though curious about the seemingly random brass ring dismisses it after Makela picks it up and goes back to drinking his glass of Greef.

Spoiler
    Show

Dunmer: Base Statline / Attribute Bonus
    Strength: 25
    Endurance: 24
    Agility: 29
    Intelligence: 25
    Willpower: 24
    Perception: 25
    Personality: 23

Final Stats:
    Strength: 40
    Endurance: 36
    Agility: 38
    Intelligence: 37
    Willpower: 29
    Perception: 37
    Personality: 43
    Luck: 34

Intelligence, Willpower

Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 01:28 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Rolling for stats v2

Spoiler
    Show

Rolling for characteristics
    (2d10)[15]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[9]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[5]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[20]

Rolling for luck
    (2d10+30)[34]
    Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 12:45 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

A momentary lapse in the everyday happening sets off a chain of events. Sudden silence at your table causes the imperials next table over to get curious, which causes some house Dres merchants interest to pique. The three of them prop themselves up out of their chairs and shamble in the direction of your table. Although they are merchants, their appearances seem anything but businesslike. The imperials sink into their seats.

House Dres has never had a good image. Slave-owning, daedra-worshipping, desert-dwelling Dunmer supremacists who hoard slaves and travel through underground tunnels have never struck you as the friendliest sort. Since the fall of the Tribunal a few years back, they have been on a surge of popularity. Working with the Redoran, they have done everything they can to gradually weaken the empire's power in the region. Even many ashlander tribes have migrated to take hold of the economic gains. Slowly but surely, Old Ebonheart is beginning to feel imperial in architecture only.

The three of them seem quite young. The tallest of the lot stands behind Makela and puts his left hand on the backside of her chair. His thick, choppy ashlander accent is lubricated by a liberal application of Matze as he attempts to speak in your Cyrodillic. Quite loudly, he says:
    "Oh, Muth'sera, it seems that you've found my ring. Many thanks."
    His arms and body encircle you, blocking your right flank; his outstretched palm hovering over your plate. His two goonies, looking fresh off the silt-strider, are standing and giving you the stink eye from a table away. They're looking down at your hodgepodge table, hoping to pocket a trinket with little effort. What will you do?

Spoiler: Welcome info for Casimir and OOC
    Show
    Thanks for joining. We should have our fourth joining in a bit, so I'll go ahead and get things rolling.

Here is your character sheet docs.google (dot) com/spreadsheets/d/1UiUmfeD_29Aa1Zotw2-G5wG7VohfcIwwVZ-lGKfV6Uk/edit?usp=sharing

The three of you can go ahead and finish up the character creation process with 1000 CrP whenever you're ready (don't pick equipment or drakes). The sheet is mostly automated, so you can just select your skills and it should fill everything in. I'm sorry to say that at a 1000 CrP, it may not be good to call yourself a wizard yet in front of any NPCs. If anything, you're more like an Evoker or Apprentice right now.

Speaking of which, do any of you have any guild/religious ties?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vonfossen View Post
    A momentary lapse in the everyday happening sets off a chain of events. Sudden silence at your table causes the imperials next table over to get curious, which causes some house Dres merchants interest to pique. The three of them prop themselves up out of their chairs and shamble in the direction of your table. Although they are merchants, their appearances seem anything but businesslike. The imperials sink into their seats.

House Dres has never had a good image. Slave-owning, daedra-worshipping, desert-dwelling Dunmer supremacists who hoard slaves and travel through underground tunnels have never struck you as the friendliest sort. Since the fall of the Tribunal a few years back, they have been on a surge of popularity. Working with the Redoran, they have done everything they can to gradually weaken the empire's power in the region. Even many ashlander tribes have migrated to take hold of the economic gains. Slowly but surely, Old Ebonheart is beginning to feel imperial in architecture only.

The three of them seem quite young. The tallest of the lot stands behind Makela and puts his left hand on the backside of her chair. His thick, choppy ashlander accent is lubricated by a liberal application of Matze as he attempts to speak in your Cyrodillic. Quite loudly, he says:
    His arms and body encircle you, blocking your right flank; his outstretched palm hovering over your plate. His two goonies, looking fresh off the silt-strider, are standing and giving you the stink eye from a table away. They're looking down at your hodgepodge table, hoping to pocket a trinket with little effort. What will you do?

Show
    Thanks for joining. We should have our fourth joining in a bit, so I'll go ahead and get things rolling.

Here is your character sheet docs.google (dot) com/spreadsheets/d/1UiUmfeD_29Aa1Zotw2-G5wG7VohfcIwwVZ-lGKfV6Uk/edit?usp=sharing

The three of you can go ahead and finish up the character creation process with 1000 CrP whenever you're ready (don't pick equipment or drakes). The sheet is mostly automated, so you can just select your skills and it should fill everything in. I'm sorry to say that at a 1000 CrP, it may not be good to call yourself a wizard yet in front of any NPCs. If anything, you're more like an Evoker or Apprentice right now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Only with House Telvanni and The Reclamations religious movement in morrowind
    Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 01:28 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Show

Seeing the dunmers seemingly wanting to take the ring and himself not wanting to let go an opportunity like this, Walk-with-stars decide to speak up and defend this loot as he can. If there's one thing he learned while he lived by himself, it's that you don't survive if you let other take what could be yours. He turn to the dunmer and trying to look as revering as he can he says :
    "I'm really sorry sir dunmer, but you must be mistaken, this ring is mine and I was just showing it to a few of my friends. But your mistake is understandable since it was given to me by my ancient master, may his soul rest in peace, when he freed me in his last will."

Spoiler: Guild or religious ties + OOC
    Show

Well I suppose my character could have kinda worked with the thieve guild for some little things but he was never part of the organisation. Also he's not the religious kind, he just see the gods and their religion as something in the background, gold is the real thing people worship.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

Markan leans back in his seat and pulls out his pipe from his rucksack, lighting it with a match as he looks over this new development with amusment.

"Take my advice and take care Serjo, my scaled friend may look meek, but as soon as you turn your back to his you'll soon find a knife in it. Best you take his hint before you find yourself in a ditch somewhere today."

Markan doesn't believe the boy will actually listen to him, but he had to at least give him a warning.
    Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 03:03 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir View Post
    Markan leans back in his seat and pulls out his pipe from his rucksack, lighting it with a match as he looks over this new development with amusment.

"Take my advice and take care Serjo, my scaled friend may look meek, but as soon as you turn your back to his you'll soon find a knife in it. Best you take his hint before you find yourself in a ditch somewhere today."

Markan doesn't believe the boy will actually listen to him, but he had to at least give him a warning.
    Walk-with-stars turn to Markan and look at him in surprise, he didn't thought the mer would have say that, nor that he would have been so bold in front of potential agressor. He then turn to the other dunmer again and say, trying to stay calm :
    "I'm sure the tales my companion heard must have been greatly exagerated, my motto is that the less you fight the less you get hurt, and of course I wouldn't want to fight a dunmer from such a great house as the house Dres."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Markan throws his head back and roars with laughter.

"Hahahaha oh don't mind my humble friend here, he does himself a disservice. Why Starry I remember just lask week when we where in here and you had gotten youself so deep in your cups you didn't know which way was up when a hugh barfight broke out between two imperials. The fight hadn't even begun for more than half a minute before Starry here sways over and beats them so bad they didn't wake up for THREE days. Now you can put down argonians all you want, but take care I say Serjo, this one may be humble but underneath that disguise lays a drunken fist master the likes of which you've never seen before!"

As the group looks over at Walk-with-stars with increaseing incredulity growing over their faces, Markan winks at the argonian hopeing he'll play along with the ruse.
    Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 03:52 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Walk-with-stars sigh soflty and close his eyes, if this ruse work then he will owe Markan a glass of anything he wants, if only for the boldness of it. He then open his eyes again and say, trying to look surprised :
    "Oh so that's what happened ? Divines I wondered why I had those marks on my hands, guess they had a tougher skin than most..."

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

"Friends, surely you are overreacting. These tradesmer merely made the mistake of thinking your ring was theirs. It would not be right of us to let an honest mistake lead to grave injury, and ruin the rest of the evening".
    Makela leans back in her chair, closes her fist around the ring, and tilts her head up to the side, trying to get face-to-face with the Dunmer.
    "This brass trinket, unenchanted and ungarnished, is all my friend has left to remember his dear old master by, and he has just now given it to me so that I can take it to his relatives in Stormhold, which is where my Legion resides".
    The Dres had been met by quite the volley of words by now, and she wasn't sure that he'd buy her bluff. Or any of their bluffs. But hopefully, just showing him that they weren't going to back down easily might be enough to turn him away. If worst came to worst, they could always just give them the ring. It seemed better, right now, to be friendly but dismissive, rather than trying to pick a fight.

Spoiler: Guild, religion, and rolling for Birthsign
    Show

Closest thing I get to guild ties is the fact that my father's in the Imperial Legion, working for the Proconsul in Narsis. But he's just another guard, not important enough to have any pull.
    No ties to any religious organisation, just some personal faith. Strictly speaking a Trinimac cultist, but Imperialized enough to mix it with the Imperial Cult, to a somewhat inconsistent result.

Rolling for a Warrior Birthsign.
    (1d5)[2]
    (1d4)[2]

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

That reminds me I forgot to roll for my birthsign.
    Spoiler: Birthsign roll
    Show

(1d5)[1]
    (1d4)[3]

Edit: Welp guess I'm losing 10 luck to get star-cursed Atronach
    Last edited by Casimir; 2016-10-04 at 05:15 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

Yep let's roll for that sign !

Show

(1d5)[1]
    (1d4)[1]

Well The Thief it is then !
    Last edited by Nattravnen; 2016-10-04 at 11:55 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Opposed Assisted Deceive with Ex-Slave stigma: (1d100+27)[85] vs.(1d100+45)[61]

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Upon hearing that the ring belongs to the Argonian, the Dres merchant’s eyebrow twitches. Upon hearing that the Dunmer is backing the Argonian, a frown appears. Upon hearing that the Argonian is an ex-slave, his blood curdles. By the time that the Makela was looking to speak, he had no further interest in listening to any voice of reason.

Certainly, the ring is yours, you’ve convinced the whole tavern of that. But they can’t seem to contain their sheer rage that they were told off by a slave.
    Highest team initiative roll, your +6 vs. their +7
    (1d10+6)[10] vs. (1d10+7)[11]

[Spoiler=birthsign explanation]Sorry for the confusion, you guys are welcome to pick your birthsign, but you’ll need to pay 5 luck if you want the star cursed version.[spoiler]

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

The Dres man's hair dishevels as he lets loose with a swift punch to WwS. WwS notices this and attempts an evasion.
    Dres Punch vs. WwS evade
    (1d100+45)[86] vs (1d100+40)[65]

The two thugs stand startled by this turn of events, but turn to immediately scan the table to watch for movements.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

The two goonies look let down as their leader has shamed himself. In his drunken stagger, he punches right past you without you even moving to dodge. He hits his hand on the table. The tavern erupts into laughter. His goonies quickly rush to hold him back.

Disheveled, drunken, he screams:
    “You filthy lizard, look into my eyes. We own you. I have no interest in hearing some guar**** sob story of some weak willed swit who croaked and left you some trinket. I want you to shut your lying trap, and hand me back what is mine.”
    The imperials a table over shout back "Go drunk, you're home" as one of the Dres goonies is trying his damndest to hold in his giggling. After a few moments of foot dragging and apologetic henchmen, the door to the tavern slams shut. They're gone. The imperials in their cowardice high five one another as though they saved the day.

WwS, closer, and a bit more sober, takes a look at the ring that he's found himself fixated on.
    (1d100+29)[47]

You're able to spot the faintest of engravings on the ring. It's like they're there, but then they're not there at the same time. Almost like a double vision with one over the other.

This thought is interrupted by a visitor. The barkeep, a tall, baby faced imperial man walks up to your table in an attempt for friendly smalltalk.
    "I'm very sorry about the ruckus that those Dres folks caused. We had a sign up that prohibited ashlanders but the council insisted we take it down. How's your night going? Do you all work at that dangerous Ebony mine down the road? Can't be any place too fancy or you wouldn't be eating here, right? Hah!"
    Last edited by Vonfossen; 2016-10-04 at 08:48 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

"Right you are muthsera, we just finnished work half an hour or so ago when we decided to visit your fine establishment."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    By the way, how long have we been working at the ebony mine? And how are combat rolls working in this, I had though it was a roll under system based on how high your specific skills where + their attribute. For a Example of what I mean, Say I won the initiative and went first to try and strike the Dres house member, I'd be attacking with unarmed (Fighting Style: Novice(No bonus, no malus): unarmed) roll 1d100 and need to roll under my strength score of 40 to succeed and also beat his block or evade. Have you changed this?

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Rules discussion
    Show

You've been working at the ebony mine for about a year, drifting between temporary jobs. You guys are flat-out working class poor for your own reasons.

Holy crap, you're right. Page 9. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've been DM'ing this for years and nobody has corrected me on this yet. This is so much easier and makes so much more sense. Thanks. I'll get your chart sheets fixed.
    Last edited by Vonfossen; 2016-10-05 at 12:37 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Walk-with-stars clenches his fists and start to hiss trough his teeth :
    "Nobody has the right to insult my old master like this..."
    He looks like he is about to explode in anger, thanks to his master, nobody own him anymore, and he's not going to let some filthy ashlander say otherwise. If most of the time W-w-s just shrug off insult like they're nothing and he normaly would be laughing with the other, he can't accept people to insult the memory of his old master.

He then take a deep breath to try to calm himself before leaning and taking the ring to examine it from closer, he already saw some magic trinkets but that's the first time one is this strange.
    Last edited by Nattravnen; 2016-10-05 at 12:48 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Rules discussion
    Show

You've been working at the ebony mine for about a year, drifting between temporary jobs. You guys are flat-out working class poor for your own reasons.

Holy crap, you're right. Page 9. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've been DM'ing this for years and nobody has corrected me on this yet. This is so much easier and makes so much more sense. Thanks. I'll get your chart sheets fixed.

Spoiler: Rule discussion
    Show

Yeah I also didn't understood, that's also why the crit range was inversed I suppose ^^

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

A Dunmer woman that had been sitting at a nearby table throughout the ordeal steps up behind the bartender and taps him on the shoulder with a bloody finger.
    "Can I get a rag or something?" she asks the bartender sharply, brow furrowed in a pained frown. "And another mead while you're at it."
    She presents her left hand, bloody with a small shard of glass still in her palm. Looking at the table she was sitting at, it's apparent that she somehow broke her glass while holding it.
    Blood drips from her injured hand, the red a stark contrast to her ashen skin. The other hand clasps a dark blue, silver adorned book to her chest tightly.
    She looks at the workers who just stood up to the Dres and ***** an eyebrow as a hint of a grin twitches at the corner of her mouth. "You shoulda hit him" she says to the Argonian. "I would've done way worse to the bastard."

Spoiler
    Show

Female Dunmer

Base statline:
    Str: 25
    End: 24
    Ag: 29
    Int: 25
    Wp: 24
    Prc: 25
    Prs: 23

Willpower, Perception

Rolling for stats:
    (2d10)[4]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[12]
    (2d10)[11]
    (2d10)[13]
    (2d10)[7]
    (2d10)[9]

Rolling for luck:
    (2d10)[14]

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

The argonian turn to the woman and lift an eybrow while looking at her up and down, he then say :
    "Trust me when I say that if it was only for me this bastard would be dead by tomorow, but I can't just go around fighting every dunmer who act like this with me, or I would be the one to be dead tomorow, with the exception that I would be executed."

He then see her injury and look genuily surprised :
    "What happened to you ?"
    Last edited by Nattravnen; 2016-10-05 at 01:18 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

The Dunmer woman lets the tiny smile creep onto her lips a little further as the Argonian voices his displeasure, before wiping it off her face, to be replaced by her go-to expression of mildly annoyed boredom.
    "Just ignore filth like that; entitled royal Dres-holes like them pass through here all the time, and most of them are just as stuck up as him." She spits on the floor in disgust, glancing back at the door.
    She examines her hand, seemingly phased very little by the large cut. A slight grimace flashes across her face as she pull out the glass shard, which she discards on her table behind her before snatching a rag from the barkeep's waist and wrapping it around her hand.
    "This? I guess I lost my temper a bit while I was reading, gripped it a little too hard. That or it already had a crack in it... either way, I could probably use another drink right now."

Spoiler
    Show
    So I talked with GM, we're gonna try to work out a system for posting so that it's relatively even, no one gets left behind like 10 posts or something. I guess more to come from god emporer Vonfossen~~

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, what could you read that made you annoyed enough that you could hurt yourself ?" Asked the argonian, almost impressed by this kind of behaviour.

Spoiler
    Show

Well then I'll try to not post too much, until we have clearer rules at least !
    Last edited by Nattravnen; 2016-10-05 at 07:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

"Let's just be glad that they've left, and that no one was armed. A stabbing would be a horrible way to end the evening".
    The Orsimer takes a few deep breaths and uncurls her fists, letting go of the tension created by the near-brawl. Seeing that the some of her drink was spilled in the commotion, Makela frowns and inspects her cup to see what's left, before promptly downing most of it.
    "Either way, I could use another drink". She looks over at the the newly arrived Dunmer, who's already in conversation with Walks-with-Stars, and tries to get her attention. "You're welcome to join us at the table".

Spoiler: Speaking of Crit Ranges
    Show

It's strictly speaking still not right. The correct formula is on page 10 of the Core Rulebook.