New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default 5e Planescape Conversion - Tales of the Infinite Staircase (WIP)

Hello 5e and Planescape fans!

I'm back with another planescape conversion guide to 5e!

Unlike my previous two, I'm releasing this one as a Work in Progress (WIP). The reason is that both Modron March and Dead Gods were full campaigns, but Tales of the Infinite Staircase can be run with any campaign, any chapter, in any order.

So here's chapter 1. I'm aiming at completing at least one chapter per week. This product will be hosted on Google Docs.

Tales of the Infinite Staircase 5e Conversion Guide

For all of these guides, you must own the original adventure. I cannot legally provide a complete conversion, storyline and all. I can only provide a "bare bones" conversion.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: 5e Planescape Conversion - Tales of the Infinite Staircase (WIP)

Excellent Work! Now I gotta dig out my copy of Dead God's and slip you few bucks.

Cough*Cough* Dark Sun Cough* (Valley of Dust & Fire I feel like being Cruel & Unusual)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Lol. As much as I love dark sun, I like planescape more. I won't be moving on to other campaign settings until I'm done with converting planescape adventures.

After this is well of worlds. Then I'll hit up the single modules. And maybe, just maybe, at the end, I'll do faction war.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm likely going to run this one, possibly alongside the Modron March (which will be interspersed with Eternal Boundary and Well of Worlds between chapters), with a different group. So this will be helpful!

Also, my Planar Bestiary includes Archons and Lillendi.
    Last edited by Goober4473; 2016-10-01 at 09:10 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

Hey! Love your work, any chance you completed/are still working on this?