New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Azur purred in the vizir's grip, an involuntary reaction to his actions. Her new body was too sensitive to do anything but love the feeling of his touch, of being kissed like this. Visibly aroused, she is clay in his hands, and easily drops to the floor when he pushes her.

At this rate, her own mind is probably going to give out. But even so, she does not want to sacrifice the princess and Acho for her own sake.

Deep down, there is a tiny part of her that doesn't even dislike being humiliated like this. And now that Jakhar is directly offering her to Jiliala, the object of her desire, she feels herself wanting to give in. On her knees, Azur crawls up to Jiliala, and gives her a row of kisses that start at her paw, and slowly work their way upwards. If not stopped, she will even undo the princess' pants and get to work on her lower regions. With each and every passing moment, the dragoness mind further slips a little, her enjoyment becoming more and more honest and eager.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala too shocked and drug corrupted to resist, mewed with pleasure, arching her back, raising her leg.
    "Patience, pet." Jakhar pulled her tail.
    "Achoo, I trust your judgement. All three of you have pleased me today. Rest, because tommorow bring you new task" he released Azur's tail.

"Achoo, come with me, I'll give you the details.... I believe my beloved daughter... isn't concterated enough for this right now" he smirked, and led Achoo outside of the room.

Spoiler: Azurnash
    Show

Jiliala breathed heavily. "Why... haven't... you.. told... the truth?" barely thinkinv straight*.

She sat on the bed, face pawing. "Are you.. a real dragon? Have they given me new drugs?:

OC:
    *You see what I did there? :3

Achoo
    Spoiler
    Show

Jakhar lead to a small room, pouring a cofee into pair of decorated mugs. Getting served a drink by your master is a great honor- probably the greatest a Gara Slothis like Achoo could hope for.
    It was a sign for him to speak freely with honesty.
    "Sit." Jakhar said softly, sinking into the cushions.
    "Please... review your honest opinion about Jiliala"

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho grunted before leaving: " Please, you two should do it in Jililah room. Please Honored Jakhar , ask them to go in Jililah's room! "

Acho truly seemed pained seeing them like this... Little did Jakhar know that its because Achoo didnt like the situation rfor Jililah rather then his " bed ".

Once they are alone, Achoo is surprised by such treatement. He heat his hands on the mug more then drink the coffee at first:

" Jililah is smart and can be a talented assassin. However, I must admit her resistance to aphrodisiac went we were going to that alchemist was concerning. Fortunatly, its only when we went there that her mind was more fragile. If her new pet can actually give her release of such urge, I believe their shouldn't be any big issues toward your plans..."

He then smell the coffee and smile, pretending to enjoy the aroma... In fact, he was oping to detect if their was a drug smell in it.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur did not answer Jiliala. Instead, the second she was sure was along with the princess, she pounced on her, throwing her on her back and pressing a long kiss onto her lips. She takes in the smell and taste of her supposed mistress, at this point having fully given up on resisting her new urges. Indulging them is just too enjoyable.

When she finally breaks the kiss, long past the point of Jiliala sowing any kind of resistance, Azur feels deeply relieved, happily looking down at the catfolk.

"Who cares? Yes, I'm a real dragon. But I don't know anything about your drugs. All I know is that I want more of you!"

She dives in for another kiss, this time heavily rubbing herself against the princess. It's a quite sloppy interaction, leaving drool all over her face.

Finally, when she breaks this kiss, Azur turns her body around, bringing her head to Jiliala's legs and her own lower half to the princess' face.

"Look, how about this? I scratch your itch and you scratch mine. Your dad doesn't need to know anything about what you and your little slave did. At least, if you're willing to share...."

With that, she digs in, not even waiting for an answer.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: AChoo
    Show

Achoo can't detect anything- but that isn't so promising. Skilled alchemists, can hide smells...
    "Good. Very good. You see, I need your sharp mind. Those two girls are powerful.. but their mental state.. need guidance. You see... we have a spy in this mansion.'
    he pausing, sipping from the cofeee.
    "Tommorow she will, meet her employer.. somewhere. I need you, to find this employer, and to discover how much they have uncovered-and then kill them'

Spoiler: Azur
    Show

Jilaila mewed, and purred, helplessy under the hungry dragon, fully giving in, scratching her with her extended claws.
    "As... long.. you.. remember.. that.. you.. belong to me'
    And gave into the.. position.

After this...
    "Clean me..' she commanded, still panting.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho put his mug down, completly concentrated on what Jililah's father was saying at this point. He seemed focused and eager:

" She? So you suspect it's one of your servant or concubine, right? Unless you think one of your own kind betrayed you somehow? "

By own kind, he knew that Achoo mean the panther folks.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ettin in the Playground

Before Jiliala could utter the command, Azurnash was already unto her, calmly and gently cleaning her. A process which mostly involved nibbling on the princess and several careful licks. For the dragoness, this was just a normal part of consensual intercourse.

A short gasp from the princess caused her to stop and look at her funny for a moment. "What?" she asked. "Doesn't your master do this for you?" before continuing.

In-between bursts of her work, she stops, talking a little to her mistress. "You didn't do bad for your first time with another female." Another few licks, then a short giggle. "Oh come on, I could tell! There's nothing to be ashamed of. Other than the fact that neither one of us has any self-control." More licks, more nibbling. "So, where did you pick up that lizardfolk? He's rather capable for a slave. Seemingly in more than one way."

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Achoo
    Show

"Actually it's my current prime wife.' Jakhar said. "Her name is Shalishi. You see, I have killed her father- he was from a rival assasian clan... I killed him, enslaved her clan and married her. Our relationship.. are... interesting to say the least.' He explain.

"She has the motive to avenge me, of course'

Spoiler: Azurnash
    Show

"Th..tha..that not.. what.. I.. meant..' Jiliala barely breathed, panting.
    "I.. would never, think.. of females.. like.. that...'
    she talked when ever her mind was clear enough- which wasn't a lot
    "My.. father has bought him to keep me. Beliving... only a Gara Slothis slave won't.. get atrracted to me...'

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho grunt: " I met her before. At least I know who I get to follow. But she have her own guards, right? Are they in your pockets or in hers? Should we expect them to be in our ways? "

Acho raise up, ready for some action...

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur actually stops her work as she notices just how riled up it is getting Jiliala, and tilts her head in confusion. Her mistress is not fully clean yet, a result of her slow, caring methodology that is more of a caress than a bath. Something is not right about just how sensitive the princess is.

"But he did, didn't he? Well, it's probably a good thing. If the treatments your father gave you made you this sensitive, Acho must be the only thing standing between you and utter despair." With a cheeky grin, she whispered into Jiliala's ear "Imagine not being allowed any release whatsoever until you've met me! You'd be putty in my claws."

Azur giggles shortly, an indication that she is not fully serious. Somehow, she felt at ease around the other woman.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Achoo
    Show

Jakhar sipped calmly from his mug. "Very good questions. It really sadden me, that the gods were so cruel and let you born into a lowly and filthy specie... you have the spirit of a true Fakilshmanian." He said with a smile.
    "She has 4 personal guards. You see, Shalishi has the rights for some privacy, and to choose one the guards herself. I am bound to respect that, in the surrender agreement, her clan has signed, they managed to add few rights for her. Even though, I am quite sure she is sleeping at least with of the guards- who supposely has got ridden of his manhood- harming her without undenyable prooves would lead to her clan's rebellion. They are not even half skilled as the El Aziz clan... and yet, such rebellion, when I am in status of power, will stain my name." Jakhar has explained witb surprising honesty.
    But knowing him,Achoo could assume that Jakhar always had another secret he kept to himself.
    "One of the guards, she got to pick herself. He is her nephew, aparrently with no combat skills at all- but he is a loyal man to her, which I can't touch. 3 of the guards are supposely loyal to me- they getting a heavy salary to ensure that. And one of them, my cousin Jammill, is her secret lover. But maybe he is just using her. He also somehow secretly healed his manhood... which is a sin with quick death sentence on it- but by doing so, I would start a scandal. I need to be done... clean."

Azurnash

Spoiler
    Show

Jiliala giggled. "Well... yes. Achoo hapened to grow among poor lonely concubines, who begged for help from their Gara Slothis guards... so Achoo grew to be atrracted to us. Also.. it won't be the first time in history." she said more calmly. Seems that speaking of history gavw her some self control.

"But yes, until Achoo was given to me... I'v gotten to more than few akward moments- a servant who gave me breakfast? I have forced him to grope me.. I would had my way with the boy, if not for my father. He wanted to cut the boy's hands, but I saved him in secret.' she explained.

"You see... in Fakilshamn there is actually only one law:' she leaned to wishpsr into Azur's ear.
    "DONT GET CAUGHT" She nibbled her ear with force, and groped her extending her claws.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho nods and clasp his hands: " We will follow her after she leave the mention then. My only concern now would be Jililah's trust toward her new pet. If you allow me to make a suggestion, here's what I would suggest: if this... Azur can prove herself in today mission, she will be allowed to become Jililah's pet. She won't have to report to you or you won't be able to play with her. It seem Azur didn't get a first good impression of you. It seem using that as a thread would ensure her loyalty to Jililah without compromising her mission. It would also accelerate the trusting process if we could depend on her for assassination mission. She IS a dragon after all and her strenght seem to be useful. "

Once her dad allows it, he tanks him and go with a good pace to Jililah,s room.

Despeise seing them all cuddly, he is cold, detached to both of them... To Jililah's demise. However, she's obedient when Acho suggest to go have dinner to the Turtle Shell, a famous restaurant with private room with a turtle soup speciality.

Once there, Acho still seem a bit cold as Achoo give his order...

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Mc1HY_bR8

The Turtle Shell is beauty of silks and non drug-perfumes. Beautiful Kinjar belly dancers entertain the guests in the main hall.

Jiliala eating with vagour. "So, what were father telling you, Achoo?" she murred.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho tell them her father's worries about the spy...

" Also... I managed for her, " point to Azur, " to join us on our missions rather then staying at home your be your pet. "

Turn to Azur: " You should be grateful. Otherwise, you would have being trapped to remain at the mansion forever... at the mercy of her father as well when we are not at home. "

He get a sip of a coconut drink: " However... if you are to become our Partner in crime, one, we need to fix boundaries, establish trust... And I wanna find out something about you..."

He touch her hand: " How is it that you make me feel this peaceful feeling when I touch you... This sea salt smell, this... Do you feel it too? "

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thank you." Azur says to Acho, sounding actually deeply thankful for what he did. For most of the evening, the dragoness has been eagerly slurping down turtle soup and enjoying herself at the calm atmosphere of the restaurant. This is a wonderful place for her to be, and it shows on her face. "I'll make sure to repay in whatever ways I can."

When he touches her hand, however, she quickly grabs ahold of his wrist, keeping it in place as she responds. "To be honest, I thought you were doing it." she says with an understated smirk. "We bronze dragons are more than just creatures of the ocean. We're connected to it, irrecoverably bound to its watery depths. Its beings obey us, and we shape its landscape like....well, gods, almost."

Finally, she lets go of his hand again, leaning back in her chair. "But this magic is innate, and deeply controlled. It doesn't just trickle out like that....not that I haven't been enjoying it. You seem to be capable of some elemental magic yourself. How come? I've got the feeling our mutual excitement has something to do with that reason."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Yo, figured I'd try and put up at least one IC post while I've got the time and feel relatively well.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2017-06-14 at 12:38 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho ponder what she said... Then sudenly raise up, take a chair and use it to lock the door. They had their food already and it was just a way to not get disturbed. The Turtle Shell was actually sued to this so much that the fees for a meal was also given with a time limit period. The more you stayed in your private room, the more it would cost you.

The reason for that was... was partly of what Acho was about to do.

He remove his clocthes... Showing his tatoo on his right arm. It seem... magical, somewhat.

" One, the turtle soup promote the energy in some areas of the body but its not linked to the tatoo... I wanna try something. Jililah, please don't interfere. I'm not asking this as your slave. Im sure you understand what I mean... " he say while sudenlly pulling Azur of her chair and make her rise up.

The tatoo on his arm suddenly come alive! Azur can clearly see it as it on its arm that is touching her.

The tatoo was the sea in a tempest. Now, the waves were moving like someone was there, their was rain and thunder flashed in the sky and hit the sea. In the center, faintly, one could see... a tower between two huge waves. You get the feeling it would be underwater normally but the tempest and the huge waves occassionally reveal that tower. Their seem to be lights in it.

Acho and Azur feel the water surrounding them again... After Azur clearly saw the Azur, on the spur of the moment, put his face close to her, slowly and kiss her. He put her in a embrace where he brab one of her buttcheck while his other hand was behing her head.

When she catch her breath, he whisper to her in ear ears with a smile: " You already know we are your masters. And you know who is really calling the shots here. We are planning to get away from this city soon enough. If you want us to take you with us, you'll need to prove yourself in more then one way. "

He then release her, to her frustration. He then remove his pants and go next to JililaH: " Jililah' you should finish your milk properly..."

He did so like this to both remove Jililah's frustration in the scene earlier and show Azur who have priority. After all, she didn't prove herself yet. And the excitation was killing Acho...

So while Jililah is "occupied', Acho have his hand in his hair, helping her move along as he say to Azur: " I'm not gonna answer your question Azur, not for now. You need to be trusted first to know everything. It begins with what I just told you to be kept secret... I'm sure you understand. How much you wanna be part of this is up to you, same for how much freedom we can allow you to have."

Although, Achoo was making a note to remove the drug in Jililah room when they get back and put his own mix which contained his own sceent. He planned to make Azur addicted to him just as much as she was addicted to Jililah. He wanted Azur as addicted to him as she was to Jililah.

Although he could never achieve the same level as Jililah only relaying on drugs, he planned to use the same method but as a catalyst. He would make her want to be with him using persuasion, charm, manipulations, everything in his disposal.

After Jililah finish her task, he give her something with a strong smell to drink to remove the smell of what she just drank. He was thinking metodothicaly, not leaving details of their secret to leak.

Spoiler: OCC
    Show
    I was surprised to see you post to be honest. Good luck at your job interview,
    I hope you'll get it! And take good care of yourself.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-14 at 01:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala was pleased. In the Fakilshmanic society for woman to hope to be the only one, was unrealistic, only few teens influnced by foriegn stories would dare to dream of suchIn their competitve nature, the Fakilshman women mostly strived to be the first in line. So Achoo pleased this need.
    And Jiliala couldn"t find excuses to hate Azur, since she has accepted her place ib this relationship.

When Achoo had done pleasing her, she purred statisfied.

"I was a sea elf, once." she said, seemingly in random.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Jiliala was pleased. In the Fakilshmanic society for woman to hope to be the only one, was unrealistic, only few teens influnced by foriegn stories would dare to dream of suchIn their competitve nature, the Fakilshman women mostly strived to be the first in line. So Achoo pleased this need.
    And Jiliala couldn"t find excuses to hate Azur, since she has accepted her place ib this relationship.

When Achoo had done pleasing her, she purred statisfied.

"I was a sea elf, once." she said, seemingly in random.
    Acho chuckle, pinch her cheek: " Sure you were! And I was a dragon turtle, flying in the sky and farting rainbows! "

He pinch her secretly at her tail, a warning that she is saying too much. He pass it off as humour, hoping Azur would believe it.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-15 at 01:24 AM.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur, despite everything, was a dragon. She was ancient, and her senses were beyond those of mere mortal. Her eyes and ears missed few things, especially in a place free of drugs such as this one. And even though Achoo's teasing left her weak-kneed with anticipation, even making her go so far as to simply enjoy herself alone, her senses were stronger than they had been yesterday.

Show
    Fun Fact: Bronze Dragons are one of the few dragons proficient not only in Perception, but also in Insight.

"I think I understand, Achoo. I think I understand just fine. Whatever is in your blood or in your souls is your business. Just remember-

-the ocean is my domain. And I'm not as young as I look. If you need to know more about the sea elves, I may know more than you think." She sticks out her tongue a little, and gives the couple a short, knowing wink.

Show
    Dunno how much you want Azur to know, but given who she is, feel free to give her as many plot hooks as you want.

"Now, are you two going to have desert? I'm willing to hear your plans for today over it."

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho look at her: " Oh? We have a bit of time before sunset... Then tell me more about the forgotten sea god, dear Azur... You must know about it right? After all, you ARE ancient and wise," he say while winking in joking, amused manner.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-15 at 06:09 PM.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Jilila murred, rubbing herself against Azur, listening

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur snuggled up against Jiliala, and with a slightly nostalgic look on her face, gave the princess a few gentle scratches behind her ears.

"Not as ancient and wise as he was. Back then, when we were only wyrmlings, he would look after us, you know? His dear grandchildren....he was like the ocean itself. On the surface, calm one second, then storming and crazed the next, capricious to a fault. But underneath......he was gentle and wondrous. It's hard to explain. You mortals have no frame of reference.

He was strange, I'll admit. His ideas of beauty were quite different from others. And sometimes, I wonder, if his attitude didn't end up driving others away from him. I left him behind myself once I was no longer a wyrmling. I needed to set out, build a lair and form a hoard. And when I hoped to find him again....well, he was gone. No idea where he went."

Though she attempts to look as tough as ever, there is something melancholic to the dragoness voice as she speaks.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho order Jililah: " Dont let her snuggle you like that Jililah, push her away. She not worthy... yet."

After she does so: " Well he might have created you bronze dragons but just like how Gara Slothis were made by powerful dragons, it seem we went our own way. FOr your information, his chosen people had being the sea elves, not the dragons. Why, I don't know yet."

He shake his hand dimmessively: " But enough of that, here's the mission..."

he then explain what Jililah's father mission had being in details.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur looks a bit sad, but not angry when Jiliala removes herself from her. All she comments for now is "Going our own way, Achoo. That's the way of the dragon. We need not be anyone's chosen."

After that, however, she listens carefully to the lizardfolk's explanation, given an understanding nod every now and then.

"So the Vizir's looking for a low-key divorce. I think we can arrange that. Already got some ideas for the how?"

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

"He said she has a lover. Right?" Jiliala said, wondering.
    'Knowing her, she won't be picky...' she looked at Achoo. "Azur.. could you transform Achoo into a Fakilshmanian?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "He said she has a lover. Right?" Jiliala said, wondering.
    'Knowing her, she won't be picky...' she looked at Achoo. "Azur.. could you transform Achoo into a Fakilshmanian?"
    Acho is surprised at her request... He chuckle: " Admit it, you wish I was sometimes..."

He hugs her affectionnaly saying so... He look at Azur next, wondering if she actually can.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur actually feels a tiny sting of jealousy as Achoo hugs Jiliala, but plays it over by quickly answering his question.

"Sorry, no can do. My magic doesn't cover that. If I still had my full power, I could transform myself into a guy, but that ability of mine is...blocked, for the moment. Stupid alchemist.

Maybe we could arrange an unfortunate accident? It would be gentler than leaving her with a ruined life."
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2017-06-20 at 10:35 AM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" I think you dont understand. We need to kill her. Her life will be done for anyway. I suggest we get her when she's in the middle of the act with her bodyguard. Its when people have their guards down the most and unharmed. But if that cant be done, we could always ambush her on her way back to the mansion. After all, we know the road she will need to take on her way back. "

OCC: We could do that and yes, it does mean to ambush her in a alley or something.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

'I like the idea of catching her in the middle of the act.. it's more.. humiliating..'

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ettin in the Playground

"And it would give us just cause, if we end up seen." Azur says, nodding along. "I like it.

With a little bit of observation, I should be able to figure out her routines, the movements of her guards, and where they do it. Draconic senses, and all that. I'll leave it to you to set up an ambush, though. This body is....well, it's nice and sleek, but far more clumsy than my old form."

She blushes slightly as she acknowledges her weakness.