New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Jiliala sighed. "I used to like this place." and followed along.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He whisper his mute friend before letting join the girl. Then, to the surprise of the gitrls, he pick a large piece of meat on a bone and lock them Inside!

The lock was magical too, only a cook could open it but he didnt know that. He just saw the lock, who seemed guinine at first look, close magicly and a aura warding the door for a second before vanishing.

He say to the girls on the other side: " Im sorry, I'll keep them busy. You stay here safe and sound! "

He then goes to the entrance where the last persons where leaving now... he summonned the fog outside now to make it look like he was covering his exit. Then he goes by the uncounscious guys behind the counter and put them near the unmoving Earth Elemental before killing them with the frozen piece of meat. Dead people tell no tales and now it looked like the earth Elemental did it.

He then put the restaurant on fire and go back in the kitchen.

He bring back teh piece of meat in the kitchen and put it in the oven. While not lightened, it would be more believable to find it here...

It was all he could do. Now they must wait for reinforcement or lie their way out.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ettin in the Playground

From inside the freezer, Azur angrily throws herself against the doors, causing a lot of ruckus but not managing to burst through without her full draconic body. Even her magic is too weak to dispel the lock for now.

"ACHOO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! LET US OUT THIS INSTANT OR I'LL SHOVE YOUR TAIL UP WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG!"
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho sigh: " It doesnt let me! I swear I didn't know it was a magic lock! It was just supposed to be temporary! Jilalah, calm her down, you need to pretend like you are hiding from the warlocks with a hostage."

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Jilaila didn't know much to do, beside, grabbing Azur and kiss her and grab her waist, pushing her to the floor.

The chaos outside the freezer getting louder and louder

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho stealthly go by the windows to check what was going on outside... But then he realize it would be better if he hide in the smoke by the kitchen and wait to observe who enter. If they go straight to the kitchen in the fog, he can hide behind the waitress counter and coat rack. And at his observation point, he would be hidden in the fog.

He lock the door of the kitchen and run toward the smoke behind the waitress counter.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-05 at 11:21 AM.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur for a moment attempts to struggle free, but soon becomes like butter in Jilliala's capable hands. "D-Damn you...." she mumbles as she lets herself drop to the floor, taking the catfolk with her. "F-fine....but only cause I like the idea of doing his girlfriend while he's off being stupid."

Her attempts at convincing Jilliala that she is not absolutely delighted to have this opportunity are completely transparent. Not even a child could fall for them.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The mute warrior look a bit panicked. Once Azur calm down, he make Jililah hold him with her blade on his neck. He had being warned to not let them make out, it would ruin the plan if they were to make out with a hostage in front of them.

So because of his position, Azur... couldn't make out with Jililah.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala hissed. 'What... Now?" she growled and rolled her eyes.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Jiliala hissed. 'What... Now?" she growled and rolled her eyes.
    He put a finger on his lips, making sign for them to be silent. He put themself between Jililah and Azur.

Although... You all three begin to shiver. Its a fridge for good reason.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-05 at 07:29 PM.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

(I believe Achoo suffer more than Jiliala... Cold blood...)
    After few minutes of freezing in place- with two meanings, new noises is heard.
    The door of the fridge getting exploded by flame ball- Saluq standing there by side of an eefrit-https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0209/41/1349063955148.jpg

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Acho WASNT in the fridge. You derped lol)

Acho seeing Saluq arrive, he get out of his hiding place and sigh of relief. He point to the fridge: " They are in there, safe and sound."

Once the erfrit is summoned, Acho click is town and look her up for a moment but realize she must be too hard to touch anyway. He doesn't dare to try or to keep looking for that matter, not wanting to be impolite.

Once they get out, he actually ask the mute guard (which I dont remember the name at the moment): " They were obedient? "

Once he shake his head and look embarassed, he realize they must have keep themself warm. He sigh but realize it was a fridge so he didnt think it throught. But he decide to let it go.

Once they get out, Acho see that Azur is sulking so he does something bold: He embrace her forcefully.

The sensation of waves fullfill her this time, as well as sense of relief shares from Acho heart, as well as growing lust. He even secretly pinch your bottom and whisper to your ears in a voice so low nobody else can hear: " Don't be mad, it was to ensure your safety... If luck allows it, you'll be mine tonight."

He felt her melting in this holding and decide to stop it once he see she's no longer as aggressive.

After releasing Azur and then hugs Jililah.... The holding is different since this one isn't forced or don't look like a semi-grapple like it did for Azur. It look way more natural and warm. He say on warn tone too: " Thank you Jililah for keeping check on them. "

He pat his mute friend on the shoulder with a smile, showing that he shouldn't worry.

He turn to Saluq: " It's the first time I get rescued. I must admit, I was getting a bit worried. What happened outside? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-08 at 09:01 AM.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed, Azur has a bad time inside of the fridge. Draconic cold blood mixes with the pain her mammalian body feels at the chill inside the freezer, making it an all-around unpleasant experience. She was used to relatively warm coastal waters and the open ocean, after all.

Soon, she found herself stepping close to the others, only looking for a little warmth. Luckily, her prayers were soon answered by the door being blown open. She coughed a little from the settling dust, before quickly rushing outside.

"Your timing isn't bad, boy. Keep it up."

Afterwards, she is indeed sulking, though being embraced by Achoo does its part to heat her back up-in multiple meanings of the word. Feeling his emotions at least in part, she in turn shares a hint of embarrassment, some annoyance, and yet also a lot of gladness. Once he whispers in her ear, the annoyance fades entirely, though now Azur is truly growing red from embarrassment.

"You, protecting a dragon? I guess this form is a little weak, b-but I can still handle myself. You'd better make up for this....later...t-tonight.."

Afterwards, she tries not to look at him, though its clear she no longer is truly angry.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

Saluq smiled. 'Lively as ever. My father will like you. Umm... we kind of had to charge throw your cousins, Jiliala... but I think they have magical weapons- they have killed my elemental, and injured the eefrit. So.. either we go through, fighting, or either we find a way to make a run without them noticing us.'

Jiliala said. 'Let's go through the roofs. It would be a tricky chase.. but we can do it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Achoo smile: " Well if they are a lot here, it mean we can actually snag some magic weapon along the way if they block us! Let's go to the roof like you said"

He didnt wanna show to others he could cast magic, that would raise a lot of question. So being sneaky and go back to Saluq base first and then let Jililah's father charge the Warlock mansion to get them back would be advantageous position. Not necessarely more easy but at least easier to get rid of the lower levels of Jahkar troops.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur seems to appreciate the compliment Saluq gave her, giving him a short smirk.

She agrees to head for the rooftops, even though her hoard instincts make the idea of collecting some magic weapons tempting, and marches ahead. "Jiliala, Achoo, try and stay behind me and Saluq. I'm able to create a magical shield, and I imagine he can do so as well. It'll save us from their arrows."
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2017-09-11 at 11:15 AM.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Titan in the Playground

"First, we have to get through the fire." Saluw said. "Ftftghaahkarjakhja" he called fhe eefrit.
    "Lead the way" the fire plane immigrant, making the fire to move to the sides, as she led the way.
    It's still very hot, to hard to breath and you will end up smelling like ash-but it safe enough.

On the roof, Saluq send the eefrit to fight off, any who stayed ŕround. "She will attract too much attention, and we want everyone to kewve the area.. But Jiliala dear, be gentke. I am not trained to jump from roof to roof like you do."

And so the four of you starting to jump- Fakiljir, is a city that weren't buikt with any plans- homes grew like mushrooms varied by size and form, the same way, fakilshkans were varied by money, status and oersonal taste.

Soon enough, you notice that two groups- each from each side of you, jumping on roof to roof on parallel to you.

"It's the roof hunt squad! They are trained for this. They waiting for us, to tire and sko

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho grunt: "Then let's go to that roof over there! I have a plan!"

Their was a large low roof near the city level at a hill side. One one side was getting close to the street while the other side was a abrupt fall toward a lower level, leading to the tiger-folk living area.

They would surely be waiting for them but thats EXACTLY what Acho was planning for!

He didnt have much juice yet in term of abilities but He had one monk ability left and he used it... in a Wind Blast!

As they were waiting for them with longspears ready to slice them as they fall on them, he blast them with a striong gust of wind and luckily, all of them fallen off to the equivalent of a 3 floor drop. Even if they were trained they were pushed back and it dark like in a pot of ink where they felt as they dropped unluckily over the lamp post with the torch on it.

Acho then pushed them around a corner and assure themself that they are wearing their dark clotching correctly.

He sigh of relief: " Now let's walk slowly. We should be in the clear now. On the safe side, we should drop by a close up store a street further and hide in there. They wont expect that we crashed inside."

They do so more easily then they expected. Their is a wooden plank that had being subtly remove off the nails and by moving it on the side, they could enter throught the broken window it covered. Acho had notice this abandonned building a few days ago. He had being disappointed it had close down but he heard that the owner commited suicide for not be able to pay his debts.

Inside their is a morbid discovery through: a dead hobo. who seem to have died fairly recently. But then again, it was a common sight on the street for the guard to clean up. This one at least didnt reek too much... yet. A few worms could be seeing though.

Acho sigh and whisper: " Im out of juice. I suggest we take shelter here. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-14 at 01:23 AM.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur comes to a stop with a short 'hmph'. The escape has not been all that difficult for a warrior as athletic as her. She had actually spent most of it dragging around Saluq and making sure he didn't run into any spears. Unbeknown to Achoo, she had even protected the group from a couple of thrown javelins and bolas with her shield spells.

For a moment, she settles down next to the corpse, obviously not minding the smell too much. "I'm keeping watch." She says to the others in no uncertain terms. "I've barely exerted myself and have the keenest senses of all of us. Alarm spells are welcome, but I suspect they'll be unreliable against our enemies."

Should nobody protest, she will then move into place, ready to protect the others. A dragon's vigil is unmatched, even in her current form.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

only few groans of pain proved the succes of Achoo's action.
    such were most of the battles of Fakilrjir- silent and deadly.

After 20 minutes, Azure sense and see another group- of mere kinjars, but led by hound dogs.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #591
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho had took the drugs that make things angry and spreed it outside teh building mixed with aphrodiasm.

He only put a bit outside. Dogs have a strong sense of smell. If we put that with the smell of the rotting corpse Inside the building, he was confident they wouldnt discover them.

And like Achoo though, even though the guards came near, the dogs became frollic and actually escaped and try to attack innocent bystanders. One of them tried to rape a guard dog of a nearby house. They had to kill them.

A angry mob throwing rocks, feces and others things drew the warriors away...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-29 at 01:42 PM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ettin in the Playground

Before the night was over, another group of kinjars came passing by the group's hideout, this time without dogs. The shouts of the earlier one attempting to control their dogs had called them here, as they suspected there to be foul play.

Sensing them approach, Azur lay in wait behind the doorstep, watching them as they came closer. They had nightvision, sure, but her senses were beyond any of theirs. They were three in total, powerfully built and as thuggish and corrupt as guards came. Their hopes, foolish as they were, were to capture the slaves on their own and to receive a great reward for their actions. She almost felt sorry for them.

When they were close enough, the dragoness charged forward, her scimitar glimmering in the night. Electricity danced around her mouth, emerging from there to form an aura of pale lightning around her. Her movements were swift, almost impossible so, her blade cutting down one of the warriors before her breath and aura roasted another. They were dead before they could even muster a word.

One of them, startled by her sudden attack, made a clumsy strike at her back, but found his scimitar deflected by her hardened scales. He did not have time for a second strike.

When it was all said and done, she dragged their bodies back into the house, laying them down next to the dead homeless man. Disappointingly, their weapons were non-magical, but it was to be expected. Their hopeless attempt to gain excellence had shown them to be clearly low-ranking and inexperienced.

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho chuckle, having witness all this. He go to her... and remove a stain a blood from her cheek. It look romantic almost. He hugs her and say in a low voice: " Good job! "

He give her a squeeze on her butt and a wink before letting go and returning sit next to Jililah.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-09-29 at 02:46 PM.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The group finally leave for the warlock territory...

The warlocks are in charge of the " Mountain Pass". This underground passage is the only thing leading to the desert behind the mountains. The passage is rarely used to travel obviously except fo the Warlocks themselves.

Their town section is quite a luxury. More stone building then anywhere else in town. Its also seperated by a rock wall and its rumored to be a alive!

Inside, their seem to be no powerty at everyone surprise. In teh entrance. Their is even a fountain of everlasting water, creating drinkable water for everyone to use. Its always pure and the water is unable to get tainted by poison or sickness! It was a work of art made in conjunction withe the priest of the city long ago and bty royal decree, none are allowed to destroy it. Those who would would suffer from death sentence. Not that anyone tried. The whole thing had being enforced by spells to make it harder then steel.

Their new friends guide them toward the most richest area in there. Their is a large rock garden with pattern sand in front of it. Their is several patrols in this part of the city. You can smell the coming of war from it.

Saluq quite them with his toward a large mansion, he point out a otehr smaller mansion on the left: " As long as you are on thsi part of the city, you don't need to fear from spies and assasins. This is my home and where you'll be staying at. The servants are all females here and cant even leave this area of town. You'll be safe here. And don't worry, you won't be bounded as they are. You guys will be my personnal guests after all. "

he wink playfully at Jililah and Azure with a hint of lust in his eyes. However, he remain respectful.

In the largest mansion, you can feel something crawling up your skin as soona s you enter. You feel like its a scan or something. Saluq either don't feel it or is used to it. He command the guards to guide you to his father "war room." where theya re having a meeting...

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

Saluq's father is quite obese, and almost merging with the pile of pillows he sit on. He smoke from a nargilla, pampered by Djin concubines. "Hmm.. " his eyes traveled of the intrestign trio.
    "Well, well. If it isn't the El Azizian Princess, The new Star-Slave and... MY project.." he looked on Azure.

"And you came here willingly.. how intresting. What is your price?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho take a step foward, bow respectfully: " What we want is freedom of course! We all know Jililah's father is dangerous and don't love anything but himself. We were thinking of living with your son here. Jililah's here si willing to let go of her noble lineage for freedom and Azur is bounded to her with divine magic. She cannot have a other master in this lifetime. We will be working in taking care of your son's mansion and need from now on. "

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur mostly walks along and listens, the day already having been long enough in her opinion. Only when Saluq's father refers to her does she perk up a little.

“Hrmph. I am nobody's project. But still, I am already bound to Jiliala.“

Meanwhile, an oddly pale-furred Khajar slave girl appears by the door. Though she observes the scene with dull eyes and is not performing any sort of task, none of Saluq's people seem to acknowledge her.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Think I'll introduce that charr soon, once the negotiations are over.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2017-10-15 at 08:11 PM.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Titan in the Playground

"Well..." Saluq's father smoked out rings of purple smoke.. "How about a wedding of Jiliala and Saluq? This might stop the war..." he shrugged. it seems, wars and politics.. weren't his main intrest.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #599
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Well..." Saluq's father smoked out rings of purple smoke.. "How about a wedding of Jiliala and Saluq? This might stop the war..." he shrugged. it seems, wars and politics.. weren't his main intrest.
    Acho shook his head: " Unfortunatly, nothing will prevent the war now. He plan to marry Jililah to the future prince and will almost succed as the Prince showed his interest. You have to strike him now before you miss the chance as Jililah only have value if she's alive for him. You have a clear advantage now that we are here. Not only that but we know secret passages to strike him down if you act quickly."

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ettin in the Playground

Azur nodded her head, eager at the idea of vengeance against that bastard. "I'm all for ending this decisively. Take him down now, and you'll never have to worry about him again." The fact that killing him would also mean removing a great evil from this world was clearly an argument that would be lost on Saluq's father, so she didn't even bring it up.

Still, for a moment she leant towards Saluq himself, her expression slightly apologetic. "Sorry, I know she's a beauty, but Acho is right about this. Marrying her might only inflame Jakhar further."

Meanwhile, the slave-girl continued to observe quietly, seemingly waiting for the patriarch to announce his decision. By now, it seemed that someone had noticed her at least, as some of the Djinn threw occasional worried glances at her.