New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Why, of course.' she stared at him murring. "But.. this mostly about humans.. does it still intrest you?"
    " Of course Im interested... I always dreamed about a better life,away from thsi country. Knowing about teh outside world is a fantasy of mine! "

He hugs her: " It seem like faith truly loves me to have you by my side. Jililah. Can you please give me lessons tommorow? We can, " then he give a big yawn before continuing, " We can start start now of course but Im bushed. I think I should ask two questions first thought... what is your Schedule and plan for tommorow morning and... will you be able to sleep by your lonely self tonight? "

He was right... he didnt understand why but teh drugs effect lasted on her longer then it should have being. His touch to her was like fire, any contact semed to arise her passion. he didnt know if it would help for her to sleep with him at all or if she would get too excited.

But in the same time, if she can manage to calm herself down, the following rest would probably be the best she ever had thx to the drugs finally wearing off and with the feeling of being protected as he embrace her in her sleep could prove useful for him if it increased her addiction to him.

But in his mind... he had to admit that he wanted to sleep by her side. Her bed seemed more confortable then anything he slept on. Now that he was tired, his muscles felt a huge attraction to it. His heart also was itching to remain at her side already too.

He had already cursed himself in his mind to be so weak to her... everything.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-20 at 10:57 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

She had hard training at morning, and studied at afteernoon and free evenings.

-----

Jiliala was called to meet her father.
    "Jiliala." he said, in his office.
    "It's a time for a real mission for you. Are you prepared for that?"

"More than ever!" she said cheerfully, bouncing, making her father uncomftable for a second.

"About two hours ago, the strange storm has wrecked a ship not far from here. I need you to investigate it."

"AWww!! No assination or stealing? Just robbing wet corpses?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(sorry about your terrible week-end. Wanna tell me about it?)

==========

It had being a bit more then two weeks Achoo being hired and the storm had lasted one full week. The spells protecting the city holded on.

Achoo didnt visit his family because of the storm. Going outside wasnt a good idea. But he had sended a letter to her mother, saying he was alright and had a kind master now. He even bribed the messagers to make sure the message went throught, thx to Jilila.

And now that the storm was over, they were called here for the first time in two weeks. Jilila proven to have boundless physical energy even in the evenings. And now, he already didnt need to use the drugs anymore to make her thirsty of his touch. He never had expected what he did to work so quickly and so well.

He was now with her in her father office. He was standing behind Jilila as a obediant slave... He knew however he could talk so he asked her father:

" Since the storm barely ended, Im supposing time is up the issue and that its a treasure plundering mission, correct? "

OCC: Make Achoo monk sensei be there for the mission, so we can justify some training in the elements ways of the monk later on? (and makes Jilila a bit jealous as a bonus maybe but in a subtle way LOL)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-26 at 08:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

(Just everyone at my family hating each other, and I am hopelessy trying to make it work...)
    (Who is Achoo's sensei? The girl from the pic?)

====

"Yes. Indeed. I bet every other noble will try to obtain it.. right AFTER the storm... so as Aziz- we have to be first! Go!" he commanded.

"fine fine. Ugh." Jiliala groaned. "Come, Achoo.' she said with a tail wag

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Just everyone at my family hating each other, and I am hopelessy trying to make it work...)
    (Who is Achoo's sensei? The girl from the pic?)

====

"Yes. Indeed. I bet every other noble will try to obtain it.. right AFTER the storm... so as Aziz- we have to be first! Go!" he commanded.

"fine fine. Ugh." Jiliala groaned. "Come, Achoo.' she said with a tail wag
    (yes, the half snowlopard anc ommon catfolk girl pic you found. Her hands was glowing, very monk of the elements kind of ways. i'll introduce her if youw ant.)

" Yes, misstress."

Jilila's father cough: " One moment you two. Their is gonna be a third person joining you on this mission. "

Jilila turn around at 180 degree hearing this: " Dad, I thought you trusted me! The mission is a walk in the park too, why would I need a babysitter?! "

He smile: " I do trust you. No, its not for that. Its because I wanna reward Achoo. You see, I heard on the first day, he bought a weapon rack for your room and installed a new fear and respect in your mansion from your other slaves. You even got my girl to follow her treatement and get a shrine in her room. I wanna reward his diligence but test him as well to see if I can trust him even more:"

He ring a bell on his desk. on the signal. one of his bodyguard open a adjancant door next to his office and let enter a female catfolk both of you never saw before.

She is very pretty:

He introduce her: " This is miss Suara. She want to assert Achoo skills for herself and this mission is the perfect way to show what you two made off for her. She is gonna report to me about your teamwork. She wont act unless she feel she needs to. The main point is that she is gonna confirm Jililah if Im allowing Achoo to act as your bodyguard on those secret missions Im assignating you to. If she find your work to be acceptable... She is gonna train Achoo so that he can join you and be your bodyguard on your special mission. "

Achoo seem very excited hearing this... He greet the newcomer with a smile. He clash his hand together in a respectful gesture:

" Welcome Miss Suara. I hope I will not disappoint you..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-28 at 12:35 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala still didn't liked it.
    She had plans damn it!

Suara smiled. "I trust you won't disappoint me. I sense a strong spirit from you."

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala still didn't liked it.
    She had plans damn it!

Suara smiled. " I trust you won't disappoint me. I sense a strong spirit from you."
    Achoo raise up: " Thank you very much. Now, I suggest we get going. Time after all is a luxury we don't have right now. "

He bow one last time to Jilila father before exiting the room. Suara was leading them in the front, showing them the way.

Achoo had noticed Jililah displeasure but couldnt act up on it until she said something... Knowing her, she would probably stop sulking only when she will be away from her father's mansion.

Achoo tried to get her to talk when tehy were still in teh courtyard and about to leave. he spoken in a low tone, in Draconic to not avoid suspicion from the commonfolk who only teh smartest were willing to learn the language of teh Gara Slothis: " Miss Jililah, a lady shouldn't be overjoyed to have to assasinate someone... or sulk like that. It will give you frinkles."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-28 at 04:50 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

"I am not just any lady, Achoo. I am an Aziz assassin. I have to be stronger than my brothers.' she said seriously.
    "Beside, I don't need nannies!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"I am not just any lady, Achoo. I am an Aziz assassin. I have to be stronger than my brothers.' she said seriously.
    "Beside, I don't need nannies!"
    Achoo sigh inwardly. From what her father planned for her, such training wasnt that useful. It was mostly. However, having experiment Jililah boundless energy first hand, he had being enlightened that her treatement gave her energy to burn.

" Its for my sake, please bear with it for today... or we wont play board games tonight. I want to get stronger and this is a golden opportunity for me."

It was their innudendo. " not playing board games" meant games under the sheets as if he really meant board games, he would just name one of them by its name.

He change back to Catfolk language: " Im sorry miss Suara. Its just surprising for us to have a chappron. Can I be honest with you and speak my mind? "

Once she agree: " To be bold, you seem a mix of Azir... and a other kind of catfolk. I never met such breed before. Which one of your parents is the Azir? "

Unless Jililah interrupt him, Achoo try to befriend his future teacher and even succed in making her laugh loudly with one of his joke.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala sighed, but nodded. Still. negating the girl who stolen pieces of Achoo's attention.

She laughed. "Good question, wise slave.' she said in friendly manner.
    'my mother was a joy priestess of Fakilsha- so I have no idea who my father was. I grew up at temple of Fakilsha.'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala sighed, but nodded. Still. negating the girl who stolen pieces of Achoo's attention.

She laughed. "Good question, wise slave.' she said in friendly manner.
    'my mother was a joy priestess of Fakilsha- so I have no idea who my father was. I grew up at temple of Fakilsha.'
    " Im impressed you decided to leave. The only few times I went to the temple the smell of teh drugs were too much, even for me. Enough to make any race head spin. I'll never understand how we can remain sane with drugs like that. I never being a fan of love drugs personnaly. They are used on slave to increase their pains if they rebel..."

They discuss like that for a while about life and hobbies. Its the first time Achoo actually feel... free and sense he can be himself. Sure he was with Jililah but... he was feeling always guilty to drug her to make sure she would listen and obey him. Jililah was spoiled, he had felt from day one that if he hadnt done it, things would have being quite different.

But for Suhara, he felt a common ground. She couldnt become a priest because she wasnt pure blood but not a slave either because she was too diligeant and skillful. So she became a monk.

Jililah had said she wanted to become better then her brothers but Achoo suspected the truth and he didnt have the heart to tell her about her father motives or how pointeless her own efforts were. The signs were all there too... He... He felt guilty to use her but he did his beast to treat her right and be the best friend she never had.

But for Suhara, the guilt wasnt there. The link master-slave wasnt there too and tehuir status was almost identitical.

Suhara try to bond with the two of them...

(Next: how would Jililah react if she invite both Achoo and Jililah to drink soem alchool with her once the mission is done? It would ruin her plans but in same time, its a honest friendhip attempt to both her and Achoo...)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-29 at 09:46 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

They are getting out of the city, as heavy rain dropping heavily on the trio.
    How will they find their way?

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Suhara notice that Jililah isnt very cooperative ans sigh. She seem a bit disappointed.

Achoo try to resolve the situation: " Miss Suhara,it seem my mistress had plans for tonight. I do not know what it is but it seem important. That in the fact that we have a chaperon while she was expecting us to have our first mission together without one was very exciting for her. Please dont hold it against her."

Then Acho point out: " Stop, we need to go this way right? "

They were about to pass a nature trail that was showed on teh map earlier. Achoo was pretty sucre it must have being this one. The girls didnt notice, as one were sulking and one was worried over if she had said something wrong.

FOrtunatly, Achoo had good eyesight and saw the trail they had to go into...

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Rain dropped more than usual on the rain forest. Achoo lead the group safely, avoiding predators.

They are getting to the ship wrecks- but a pack of aligators gathered around the wrecks... eating... some humanoids which it's hard to define in the darkness of the storm-
    some of them still screaming.

Jililala:"Oh, they seem distracted! Let's go fast!"

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Achoo thought quickly and nodded. As part of the Azir household now, he couldnt afford to be empatic to other family. Kindness to the rival is backstabbing oneself.

The screams made him uneasy however... He felt bad for the poor souls but his group safety was his priority.

They get around the pack of alligator, ignoring the screams. Fortunatly, the alligators are too busy eating and fighting among them to notice the group. Once they eated, they should be less aggressive on the way back as well!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-12-01 at 05:17 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

at what form the group entering the ship?

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

at what form the group entering the ship?
    Acho actually is going first. He is trained in melee after all, he can handle himself as a shield for Jililah.

Their elemental monk is closing the march. Jililah is in the middle unless she need to open doors with her thievery skills.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Some... whistle is heard. Of an old tune.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fe9W1gZPUs

The storm grow stronger. A lightning zapping the other side of the ship, starting a fire!
    Jiliala gasped, holding Achoo like a doll.

Something.. crept under the deck... should they go investigate?
    Jilaila's father didn't assumed.. something.. unatural and eerie.

Jilaila coughed. "Let's get in.' she commanded.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Some... whistle is heard. Of an old tune.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fe9W1gZPUs

The storm grow stronger. A lightning zapping the other side of the ship, starting a fire!
    Jiliala gasped, holding Achoo like a doll.

Something.. crept under the deck... should they go investigate?
    Jilaila's father didn't assumed.. something.. unatural and eerie.

Jilaila coughed. "Let's get in.' she commanded.
    Acho smile seing Jililah suddenly afraid. He didnt see her like that very often, except when under the sheets at times when he disciplined her. But that was only in the beginning, she was way more disciplined in the bedroom now. Althought lately, there was... something, crawling his way in his heart when she was next to him. Something light and warm. They were alwasy together and Acho never having being in love with anyone before, he couldnt pinpoint the feeling. It was much more acute during physical contact with her...

Acho said: " Do not worry, I'll protect you like always. "

When being ordered, he nodded: " But let's make it fast. Normally, the captain room should be the one with treasure... I cant see a captain not taking the best stuff for himself. Lets focus there first. And watch out for whatever is lurking below..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-12-04 at 07:33 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: Roll perc

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Perception

Acho :(1d20)[17]

Jililah :(1d20)[16]

Suhara :(1d20)[20]

PS: Normally, you should ask in the OCC forum for it? I dont mind, Im just saying. If its easier for you this way, we can continue to roll here

EDIT: Holy! I think we all see whats coming ?! Especially Suhara and Achoo with their high Wisdom LOL
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-12-04 at 06:43 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

All the three stop in time. Something was prepared to attack them at the stairs down. Looking down, you notice something slimy... and smell of fresh blood dripping on the stairs.

"What is that thing?!" Jiliala hissed.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

All the three stop in time. Something was prepared to attack them at the stairs down. Looking down, you notice something slimy... and smell of fresh blood dripping on the stairs.

"What is that thing?!" Jiliala hissed.
    " I think its a ooze. Dont touch that thing directly, it will digest you! If only we could push it out of the way so we could fight it on the desk..."

Suhara smirk: " I can do that! But be ready to follow me!"

Suhara palm suddenly glow and she advance on front of the group... the rush to the ooze and when close, she extend a palm...

A gust of wind blow the ooze away on the desk 30 feets away, allowing Jililah and Acho to climb the stair and reach the desk to fight it while not in close quarters.

(OCC: Sorry if Im going a bit impro here but fighting a ooze in close quarters not good idea and the wind palm is a element monk power. I'll roll initiative on OCC now, consider this a surprise round.)

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Suhara actually put herself in front of Jililah to protect her if the ooze coem in her direction. She takes out a monk weapon (lets say quaterstaff) (ready action)

Acho get a few steps away from them trying to lure it in his direction, attacking it with an arrow:

Attack roll
    (1d20)[20] + 3 + attack bonus (+2)

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

The wind of Suara sent the ooze to jiggle down the stairs- Achoo's arrow made it explode and splurt everywhere.

Achoo can hear now, that there are.. some kind of humanoids lurking down.. dancing and singing.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho sigh and whisper: " Their is a few of them downstair, chanting and dancing it seem. They are between us and the goal. The fire wont spread fast in this weather, if it spray at all... but this is a major obstacle. I suggest we go gather informations about whats going on but that we dont engage them. After all, dead bodies tell no tales. Rather come back alive then risking engaging a army by ourselves. Let's just sneak a bit but with our pat to exit right behind us. Do NOT let it be cut off. Miss Suhara, that job will be up to you. I'll be first. Wait for my signal..."

He start moving quietly as much as he can first, climbing down the stairs...

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Achoo managed to sneak down!

He see.. sort of.. a ceremony? A fish humanoids covered in human blood, dancing around a small golden statue standing on barrel. There about five of them- but also some.. oozes. Each of the fishnoids, held a decorated staff with pearls and shells which made some kind of tunes, which sounded mysteriouse together with their singing.

The statue is decorated with shells and holding a trident. Despite it's human appearance.. you feel attracted to it. If Jililala's father wanted something from this ship, it was probably the statue.

(Now Jililala. if she follow)

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho climb back silently the stairs, explain what he saw...

" Since its our trial Jililah will be first, Miss Suhara will be second to back her u with your quaterstaff or grab Jililah for a quick escape. And I'll be last with my bow. If they detect us while climbing down the stairs, we can at least defend each other to make it a 1 vs 1 fight. Otherwise, we could try to sneak attack them."

Then they all go down the stair as silently as they can...

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Once they are in position in the stairs, like he planned, Achoo shot the one, to his eyes, look more like a spellcaster and Jililah say once it hit him: " Surrender or we will kill you! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-12-15 at 07:47 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

roll a charisma/intimadtion with a advantage

------
    My previouse Avater