New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Evo Academy IC

1. - Top - End - #421
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Evo Academy IC

"Thanks, it was neat maneuvering them like that" Ben says to Akemi. It was weird to see how Elctro-dude shifted and changed. The eye beams, Ben guesses are a new trick from him, and while he hasn't seen much of this guy and his powers, he's guessing that that was what he just changed to get. An interesting power set (and slightly disturbing if he can truly copy any ability, could he copy Ben's). Ben thinks he's done well, but that's also worrying, they'll probably put more pressure on him and try and push him further in the future, so he won't be able to put in minimal effort.

Ah well, nothing to be done about it now. He pushes any other speculation and focuses on how testing is done! Finally. Ben appears in bed and is asleep within a few minutes, ready to take a nice break.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Keola cringes slightly as Clara struggles through the first few hoops. He does his best to find a happy medium for the rest of the task that shows his own competence while not pushing the bird woman past what she can do.

Not everyone has years of training like you, you idiot. Half of these people just woke up with their powers one day. He thinks to himself.

He approaches her, hoping to alleviate any awkwardness after the event with some humor. She was already shy enough, hopefully she didn't beat herself up too badly.

"Hey on the plus side, waaay better than I would have done." He mimics trying to jump through a ring that's way higher up than he is, like a whale breaching. He won't patronize her and pretend it went the way she wanted, but hey; gotta laugh at yourself some of the time., right?

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not sure if a diplomacy check makes sense to try and make Clara laugh with his bad acting, or even if social skills with other PC's if something we're doing (definitely feel free to ignore it if not)

But if so, (1d20+9)[26] (add +8 if attractive applies)
    Spoiler: Small Grammatical Library: use as desired. Please return links to front desk after checking them out.
    Show

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

The test over, Malcolm walks over to "Slim." "Don't think I didn't notice that. I like Lucy. Do something like that again, and you and me, we're going to have a problem. And buddy, I am trouble you do not want." He lets that sink in before leaving.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

All - Subterrain Meeting Room - 2 weeks later

Called again to the familiar subbasement room, the members of the active team, new and old, find the Headmaster seated
    in his favorite spiny chair. "I hear ya'll did well on ya tests. Done me right proud, ya did." Ms. Amori, ever at his arm
    gives him a stern look. "Yes, they have all done quite well. There is some room for improvement, but high marks all around." Ms. Amori appears to have more to say, when she turns her head slightly, places a finger in her ear, then pats the Headmaster sternly on his shoulder and points the phone on the table.

Tense seconds pass, before Ms. Amori looks over the team, her face composed, but clearly not pleased. "One of our affiliated capes, along with a graduate of ours, has requested back-up. There appear to be a number of robots and drones attacking Calagary. There are bombs throughout the city, and while the primary hostilities have been contained, we have been asked to provide back-up given how close we are. Benjamin, please get the team to the lockers, and then to 51.071466, -114.102232, STAT, if you please."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    The second piece of advice is "don't build a hybrid", but hey, this is Tegu8788's game and he's kinda the High Priest of Hybridization, so you're cool there.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #425
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Benjamin let's out a small sigh when he hears about their results. Knew I shouldn't have tried that hard, they're only going to push for more now. He stops his musing when he hears about the attack.

He turns to the others and asks everyone "Pleas link up so we're all connected for the trip" and places his hand on whoever's closest. It's a fair number more people than he usually transports, but nothing beyond his ability to move. They all go to the locker room where Ben works on getting his undercover shirt on as fast he can. He's well and used to just having one arm but it can make things slower at times. Still he puts it on quickly enough gets his commlink set in and readies himself to take the others to Calgary where he was told when they're all ready.
    Last edited by Speeddemon87; 2017-08-09 at 04:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

(Yabex, feel free to continue the scene with Akemi in the Common Room thread)

"If the bombs can't be teleported into the sun, I'll get on defusing them once able," Akemi responds, already linking up with people. At the lockers, she wastes no time getting into her suit, checking and loading her gun and taking plenty of ammunition with her.

Spoiler: Quick recap of what Akemi looks like in her hero outfit
    Show
    In full Maze gear, Akemi is clad from head to toe in skintight black, removing all details other than her silhouette. A complex network of diagonal white lines changing direction in perfect 90 degree angles covers the entire suit, the mask covering Akemi's head seamlessly continuing the pattern. Simple, suits her callsign, designed to offer as much protection as possible without hindering motion. In the eyes of some, Akemi could be some sort of strange magical or artificial creature. She is aware that some of her fellow students at the Academy would not have the confidence to wear such an outfit, even with the concealing design. Added bonus in her mind. She does not need to intimidate, and if opponents are momentarily distracted, that will only help her.

After the short moment needed to equip herself, Maze is already linking up for the teleport to the target area.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Malcolm looks positively giddy at the briefing. Robots! He'd never fought robots before, this was going to be so awesome! Part of him knew it'd be harder since he couldn't shock them with a touch anymore, but still robots! At the lockers Malcolm spends his time stretching and limbering up, since he didn't use any gear. "Okay new people, just remember two things. In the field we follow Akemi's lead, and if things get too hairy, get behind me, I can take a few hits while you catch your breath." He was making progress not being a jerk, really. Last time he'd called them noobs.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

Clara gives Keola a sheepish grin, the poor girl quite wet from the projected water rings. "My fault for being cocky I guess..." She shakes some of the water from her wings. "I've never really had to practice actually manuvering like that before. I mean, most birds can make do with straightish lines afterall. Add in waterlogged wings and as soon as I made a mistake more would come."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Clara breaths a sigh of relief as they're all congratulated. While she'd done well in the theoretical exams she wasn't entirely certain how her physical exam result would go over. Seems for the moment it was getting glossed over. Though when bombs are mentioned her pulse goes through the roof. Within the locker room Clara hurries to get changed. Her outfit essentially designed for maximum aerodynamics while providing minor protective padding to vital areas. "Um... I might beable to use wind to carry them elsewhere as well. I guess it depends on how sensitive they are..."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ben nods at what all of them say, thinking that if he was in a tough spot he'd probably just get out of the way rather than hide behind Electro dude. Huh, guess he can't really be called 'Electro dude' any more. One of these days he'll find out Metal dude's name. Best to focus on the robots to beat, for now. Ben can't say he's too fond of robots.

"Yeah I can probably teleport the bombs away. I can move the people away from danger too, and the robots into it (provided they don't weigh more than a 1000 pounds). Also, if anyone needs to get somewhere else fast, just let me now and I'll get you there."

When the group arrives Ben immediately takes to scanning the area, trying to see if there's bombs or robots that his eyes or spatial awareness can find.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    You guys can place yourselves as you like on the battle map, but you'll have to do it in a way that has your character start adjacent to mine, or adjacent to someone connected to mine.

Here's my notice roll (1d20+5)[19]

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving the Clara Keola interaction to the Common Room thread.

Keola pays attention to the orders with a grim determination. There was no reason combat could not also be sport and entertaining, but when there were civilians involved like this, Keola didn't want to be screwing around.
    "Will there be someone to give us a better lay of the land and direct us, or are we just acting in whatever way we think best?"

Unlike the others, Keola doesn't have a fancy combat attire, or even a disguised identity: he's dressed in his normal day-to-day attire of a fitting black t-shirt tucked into faded jeans and a belt. The only mark of his training would be flexible martial art shoes, although he does shoulder on a number of old fashioned looking water bags: a camel pack upon his back, as well as two horn-shaped bags strung over opposite shoulders resting at the hips. Most people would struggle to lift the heavy bags of water, but Keola shoulders them as if they're empty.

Spoiler
    Show

While the others get ready, he seems to stand in quiet meditation, mentally and physically preparing for the fight ahead.

"There is... not much I can do about the bombs. I don't think we want me trying to deactivate them, so I'll focus on keeping you and any civilians safe while you do your thing. And anything else Akemi might call out that needs doing."
    Last edited by El'the Ellie; 2017-08-10 at 10:30 AM.
    Spoiler: Small Grammatical Library: use as desired. Please return links to front desk after checking them out.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #431
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lucy sits toward the back of the briefing room, as usual. She remains quiet while the others speak, she didn't have much to add and she didn't have any questions. Her mind was more curious about how the new recruits would preform under pressure. Ben had proven himself capable, but she wasn't sure about the others. This was the real deal and it sounded like many civilian lives were at stake.

"I can try to contain the blasts within my barriers as a last ditch effort. I'd rather not depend on that strategy though, you know, in case it breaks through and kills everyone nearby."

When the order was given to suit up and move out, Lucy wasted no time getting herself prepared. She slipped into her combat suit and threw a thick black hoodie overtop, the one she likes dispite it having arguably too many buckles, and finally her favourite pair of aviators. They weren't as good as a mask at hiding your face, but she felt more comfortable wearing them. She then made her way back to the briefing room to head out. When everyone else was ready, she joined hands with Akemi to join in on Ben's teleportation.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

All - Calgary Battlesight

Teleporting to the given coordinates, Benjamin and the rest of the team find themselves on a sunny urban street. Nice looking on an average day, but this is not an average day. Around the street, people are running in terror, as several tiny flying drones send blasts of heat into the fleeing crowd. Across the street, a multi legged tank is firing large cannons into the sky, seeming to track something high overhead. And a pair of humanoid robots march around, slashing at any fallen civilians, and generally herding those fleeing towards the west.

Spoiler: Distance
    Show
    You notice that, in addition to these 'bots, there are a fair number of strange bulges on the underside of a few of the cars, S10, I17, R24. There may be others, but it will take a more focused look to tell, given the frantic condition on the street at the moment.

Spoiler: Pictures
    Show
    Mecha Tank

Brutes

Drones

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show

Allies A: Maze, Distance, Stormwing
    Enemies B: Drone 1, Drone 2, Drone 3
    Allies C: Hybrid, Sin, Undertow
    Enemies D: Mecha Tank, Brute 1, Brute 2
    The second piece of advice is "don't build a hybrid", but hey, this is Tegu8788's game and he's kinda the High Priest of Hybridization, so you're cool there.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #433
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ben senses what he feels are bombs under three of the cars as the battle rages on around them.

He points them out to Akemi and says "Do want me to take them away somewhere else, or should I try and use them against the Mecha-tank?" With how many civilians are about it could be difficult to find a nearby area to send them too, and going farther is going to take longer to teleport them away, especially with none of them connected to any of the others. They might help put some serious damage onto the mecha tank if Ben just places them all underneath it, so long as all the civilians could be cleared away first.

The drones are an issue with the crowd attacks, but Ben hopes that they're pretty weak and the others can smash them down without too much trouble. The Brutes are annoying (they're size and metal construction means they probably weigh too much for him to teleport them around, but it's hard for him to tell for certain) and he has to wonder at their actions. Are they deliberately trying to herd people away to the west? What's going on there?. The mecha tank is firing at something high in the sky, maybe trying to keep away one of the team members that called us in? Ben asks Clara "Can you hear what the tank is trying to shoot at and hear if there's anything going on where the big guys are trying to herd the people?

In any case, they need to get the innocents to safety as soon as possible, so Ben starts teleporting groups of them well away from any robots or bombs he can sense.

Show
    Ben will just use his move and standard actions teleporting civilians away from the battlefield (particularly those closest to the line of fire). How many people are running about nearby? Where are they?

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

"Remember, callsigns in the field. Minimizes chance of exposure for those who want their identities to remain secret, as well as dealing with the whole 'minors as vigilantes' issue," Maze says, her voice layered and modulated (not unlike that of SHODAN), but still clearly understandable. She points to each member of the group, stating their callsign as a reminder.

Malcolm "Hybrid"
    Lucy "Sin"
    Keola "Undertow"
    Ben "Distance"
    Clara "Stormwing"
    Herself "Maze"

"In combat, protecting civilian lives has the highest priority, followed by reducing the number of attackers as fast as possible, engage the enemy quickly and focus fire. Use cover when possible."

Maze lightly squeezes Lucy's hand, reassuring her before they teleport. It is good to have her best friend with her, the reassuring working both ways. Lucy feels a trembling in Akemi's hand, not from fear, but rather from pain, the sort that haunts her every now and then. The mind shift is mercifully light in comparison to the brutal ones she suffered through in the past month or two, Akemi's patterns shifting, optimizing themselves for rapid response. No sound or motion escapes Akemi otherwise, needing to be strong for the team.

-----------

As they appear in the city, Maze lands on the hood of a parked car, taking in her surroundings as she slides down, landing crouched against the back of another vehicle, gun already in hand and witht he safety off. That instant was already enough for her. Her modulated voice is calm, strong, and to the point, coordinating the team in the short moment they have before the enemy becomes fully aware of them.

"Hybrid, Undertow, engage the brutes." Maze jabs her hand towards the two big, slashing machines.
    "Distance, shunt the bombs into the tank and evacuate civilians from the combat area."
    "Stormwing, recon the area and provide strafe fire from above. Attack what Sin is shooting at. Move from building to building." The latter is easy to understand, given her prior advice about cover. Stormwing can easily evade fire from the drones and tank that way. Sin's attacks are also very easily visible, effectively guiding Stormwing in regards to what to attack in order to focus fire.
    "Sin, focus fire with me, starting with the drones." Aside from the tank, the drones have the biggest range and thus pose a bigger threat of injuring civilians right now than the brutes.
    "Everyone, spread out and engage."

Without wasting another second, Maze shifts her position, immediately targeting the nearest drone. In the fraction of a second, she analyzes the structural integrity of the drone, finding a weakness around its rotor and zeroing in on it with a new focus. The tremble of pain is gone, her adjustment complete and she pulls the trigger, adding handgun fire to the ongoing cacophony.

The bullet hits right in the drone's engine. Malfunction, critical overload, and the drone explodes a heartbeat after the bullet penetrates the weakness in its chassis. Maze already begins to turn towards whatever Sin will target.

Show
    Akemi moves from S16 to R17, using the cover provided

Predictive Shot against Dro2
    (1d20+8)[11] (Crit 18-20) vs Dro2's Defense
    (3d10+25)[36] damage

Spent Hero Point to reroll the attack check, scored a 27 (natural 19 and crit) on reroll (OOC post here)
    91 damage
    Drone 2 destroyed
    Last edited by Ridai; 2017-08-14 at 06:13 AM.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Clara, ahem Stormwing, nods as Maze gives out instructions. Aside from the incident a few weeks back the birdgirl hadn't been involved in anything like this. With a power flap of her wings Stormwing zooms straight up into the air to get a better picture of the area. Wind coiling around a hand as she waits for a target to follow up on.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fly up I guess... 200 ft? Everything should still be nicely visible with my eyes. And I guess I ready my standard to attack whatever target Sin strikes.
    Perception range
    Damage (3d10+25)[45]

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

Hybrid charges the closest brute, his claws popping out between his knuckles. No electric field this time, the idea of going into the first fight of his life without it was a little chilling, but he wan't some rookie brawler, he was a champion, and he'd show it. But maybe he's more used it it than he thought, his first strike missing the robot.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Moving to v-12, attacking Bru1
    Attack - (1d20+8)[13]
    Damage - (3d10+25)[49]
    Last edited by Rhyvurg; 2017-08-14 at 03:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Troll in the Playground

The twin remaining drones spin in the air, and focus their dorsal cannons onto two of the ladies on the team.

Spoiler: Distance
    Show
    The way the rules work, you can get one person out. Spend a Hero Point to stunt your teleport to get more people out, and you can get about half the civilians out this turn.

Show
    Drone 1
    Heat beam: (1d20+5)[20] vs Maze's Reflex, (2d10+15)[26]

Drone 3
    Heat beam: (1d20+5)[6] vs Stormwing's Reflex, (2d10+15)[27]

Show

Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #438

Lucy flares up her barrier before teleporting onto the scene. The size of the mecha tank shocked her, and she'd never seen anything like the humanoid robots outside of movies. It would have been a sight worth just staring at had they not been attacking innocents. Following Maze to find cover behind a car, Lucy looked around for a drone. She spotted one over top of the road and took her shot.

The drone turned just as she shot, managing to dodge to attack. Damn. Luckily Akemi had managed to take out her drone in one hit. Maybe Stromwing can finish this one off.

Show

Shooting at Drone 1 Attack (1d20+8)[11] Damage (2d10+20)[27]

Also, If Akemi is attacked while next to me, I will use my interpose feat to take the hit myself.
    Last edited by Yabex; 2017-08-15 at 05:52 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

Hybrid grits his steel teeth, pitting sparks at the machine in front of him, but still can't land a telling blow. It was faster than it looked.

Show

Attack - (1d20+8)[19]
    Damage - (3d10+25)[46]
    Last edited by Rhyvurg; 2017-08-15 at 09:01 PM.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Keola doesn't need to be told twice, and he runs towards the brute in front of him, watching the robot's movements with a trained fighter's eye.
    The water in his bags rises out seemingly of its own volition, and envelops his arms like sleeves. This was a newer style, one he had perfected in the past few weeks, but much better at punching through robots.

He steps at a quick forty-five degrees from the robot's vicious right hand swing as he gets close, and deflects the left hand swing over his head as he gets right up next to the robot's metallic casing. His strike is quick: an openhanded jab with fingers extended in the blink of an eye. As he strikes, the water around his arm fires forward, temporarily becoming white and turbulent as it attempts to puncture the metal exterior like a bullet.

But the robot's hide is tougher than Keola imagined, and the water ricochets off, splashing on the ground harmlessly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+8)[15]
    Damage: [roll]1d20+[/roll]
    Last edited by El'the Ellie; 2017-08-15 at 10:32 PM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

Shifting it's focus from it's target in the sky, the multi-legged drone climbs onto several parked cars, before focusing it's spinning barrels towards the students. Shifting back and forth, it rakes fire across the street. Each Brute raises a claw, electrified, and drives it down towards Undertow and Hybrid, smashing their claws into the ground. Around them, cars drive in panic to try and escape the battlefield.

Show

Mecha Tank Plasma Guns
    (1d20+8)[14] vs Maze's Defense, (3d10+25)[33] fire damage
    (1d20+8)[22] vs Sin's Defense, (3d10+25)[38] fire damage
    (1d20+8)[26] vs Distance's Defense, (3d10+25)[42] fire damage

Brute 1's Claw (1d20+6)[13] vs Hybrid's Defense, (4d10+30)[49] damage
    If that hits, (1d20+10)[26] vs Hybrid's Reflex, (2d10+20)[37] electrical damage

Brute 2's Claw (1d20+6)[11] vs Undertow's Defense, (4d10+30)[59] damage
    If that hits, (1d20+10)[30] vs Undertow's Reflex, (3d10+30)[40] electrical damage

Show
    Round 2
    Last edited by Tegu8788; 2017-08-16 at 10:59 PM.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

(Does the Tank have Penetrating damage? The 38 damage normally doesn't get through Sin's Impervious Toughness)

Maze grits her teeth as a heat beam burns her thigh's skin and flesh, but she also notices that their threat level is relatively low. However, with their beams, they will have little trouble hitting, leading to slowly grinding the group down. And then, of course, there is the tank. As it unloads across the street, Maze spins around, squeezing off a shot towards another drone, penetrating through the sensor array into the motor, sending it crashing into a parked car where it explodes.

The young woman, almost looking more like a construct than a human being, keeps her head down, moving behind the car as the shots evaporate the other side of the car and the building front before Maze. "Sin, Stormwing, take out the remaining drone, focus on Undertow's brute afterwards. Distance, take cover, keep evacuating civilians." It may be unsettling under normal circumstances how calm Maze's distorted voice sounds, but morale is important. Some of the team have never been wounded in a combat situation before or seen others get wounded before them. Combat is messy, frightening, and chaotic. Someone needs to keep those latent nerves in check. The last mission was a big reminder in that regard.

Show
    (1d20+8)[26] vs Dro1's defense
    (3d10+25)[35] damage (critical, thus dealing a total of 90 damage)

Move from R17 to T18 (still adjacent to Sin) and into cover.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2017-08-17 at 05:56 AM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Clara winces as she sees fire rake over her teammates. That was one advantage to being airborn, staying out of the way. She flies in circles as she readies her next attack on the called out drone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Altitude 100ft
    (1d20+6)[23] vs Dro3?
    Damage (2d10+20)[36]

24. - Top - End - #444
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Ahhhhhh!" Benjamin screams as the fiery blast burns away at him before he can bend space away. He got distracted with porting the civilians away and didn't see it coming.

Ben stumbles over and drops on the ground rolling behind a parked car. Distantly recalling Maze's words he spits out "Sure thing. Right on it." Still he grits his teeth and focuses getting the rest of the civilians away. "Area is now clear of civilians."

Show
    Ben is lying down prone behind the car. I'm going to use this area teleport to teleport the bombs over to the mecha tank next turn (if my area teleport can pick out and get a whole bunch of civilians out of there then it should be able to move the bombs over to the mecha tank). I just don't know what I'll be rolling for damage effects or verse reflex stuff since I don't know how strong the bombs are.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

The remaining Drone flies up high into the air, firing it's beam at the winged woman.

Show
    Drone 3
    Heat beam: (1d20+5)[18] vs Stormwing's Reflex, (2d10+15)[30]

Show

Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

These machines were faster than he'd expected, but Hybrid hadn't been through a hundred battles just to give up. He'd outlast this robotm and tear it apart. This time, it's the faster, and his claws tear through it's chestplate.

Show

Recovery - (1d20+3)[19]
    Attack on Bru1 - (1d20+8)[27]
    Damage - (3d10+35)[55]
    Last edited by Rhyvurg; 2017-08-19 at 10:09 PM.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Keola pivots defensively back, not giving the robot ground but avoiding its massive electrical swing. His eyebrows raise in surprise. If that electricity hits his water, it's going to hurt. But now wasn't a time to falter.

He steps sideways and jumps, twisting in midair to deliver a kick to the side of its head in an aggressive attack that left him slightly more exposed. He connects with the robot in a really satisfying crack, and lands in a low stance on the ground back to back with Maze.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Power attack/All-out attack for -3 defense and +3 damage DC (the +3 attack/-3 attack cancels out)

Attack: (1d20+8)[21]

If hit, damage: (4d10+35)[61]
    Last edited by El'the Ellie; 2017-08-19 at 10:58 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #448

Lucy finds the final drone hovering above the street and lets loose a blast of energy from her palms aimed to take it down.

Show

Attack VS Drone 3 (1d20+8)[14] Damage (2d10+20)[32]
    Still ready to intercept any attacks aimed at Akemi or Undertow, favoring blocking attacks from the tank

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

Having no visible targets, the spider tank re-optimizes it's assault skyward, as the twin brutes continue their assault.

Show

Mecha Tank Plasma Guns
    (1d20+8)[22] vs Stormwing's Defense, (4d10+40)[53] fire damage

Brute 1's Claw (1d20+6)[11] vs Hybrid's Defense, (2d10+20)[29] damage
    If that hits, (1d20+10)[18] vs Hybrid's Reflex, (2d10+20)[30] electrical damage

Brute 2: Step forward
    Claw [roll]+9[roll] vs Undertow's Defense, (2d10+20)[29] damage
    If that hits, (1d20+10)[17] vs Undertow's Reflex, (3d10+30)[46] electrical damage

Show
    Round 3
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #450
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ben hasn't practiced much with group teleports (when the groups are separated), but he has to admit that they can be useful at times like this. He gets up and tells Sin "Cover your tank with force field, then I'll move the bombs."

Show
    Readied action to move the bombs (along with any nearby gasoline and flaming wreckage) inside of the Tank after Sin puts a force field around it. Once again, I really don't know how this will be rolled out, so I'll wait for confirmation before rolling.