New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant IC

1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deviant IC

With a sigh, Ny'Tasha stands as well, the burning pain of the brand of Juibilex reminding her what is in store for her. She hands one of her swords to Filia...cut me, repeatedly and hard, and as I cast this scroll, stab me almost through the heart. I know this sounds shocking to you, but I must prove to my masters that I died trying to complete a mission. It will be bad enough that I fail, even worse if I come back not looking like I even tried...which I didn't. Her free hand readies the scroll and the other five have a blade in them, ready to add to the cuts the ghaele makes on her.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Filia accepts the sword, knowing it has to be done. "I will remember you as you are right now: beautiful, wonderful, and deserving of better. You will be in my thoughts when I worship Tishtina, hoping you will be free of the Abyss soon." The ghaele kisses Ny'Tasha once more, the marilith truly feeling that this is against the ghaele's nature, despite Ny being a demon. But she will still do it, because Ny asked her, to help protect her from worse. The cuts begin, opening grievous wounds, but the ghaele makes them so quickly that less pain than anticipated blooms within the marilith, despite the cuts looking very bad. Finally, as Ny'Tasha completes the spell, she stabs the marilith, and the spell yanks Ny back. Back before Darkness Given Hunger, in a quickly forming pool of her own blood.

Ny'Tasha is a failure. The slime "speaks", cold in tone and feel, carrying the undercurrent of Juiblex' wrath with it. All marilith have failed to make you worth anything as well. La'Tishta's words to protect you from the executions Juiblex desired in the past for you were baseless, it seems, and her devotion now questionable. Executions. This is the first time Ny'Tasha has heard of this. Also that La'Tishta protected her. None of the other marilith are present. A sense of dread overcomes Ny'Tasha, the danger of dying, her body and soul consumed by the slimes like what was done with Grace suddenly a very real threat. From one moment to the next, Ny'Tasha becomes nothing but agony for a small eternity, her screams ringing in the chamber and in her mind, shattering her thoughts. Just when she thinks she will break apart entirely, the onslaught stops, Ny'Tasha collapsing in her own blood.

Be thankful that you were requested as a reward by Yargorath, pathetic creature.

Caprista is standing beside Ny'Tasha, looking down onto her with a cold smile. Take this creature away, the black pudding commands and retreats. The succubus touches Ny'Tasha and the marilith is barely able to feel the teleport, landing upon softness. Soon, her wounds are closing, the pain fading, her body being gently settled into a large tub of warm water with scented oils, Caprista beside her and pulling her into a kiss as she finishes the healing with her item.

"Now we can be together, Ny. You will see, life will be so much better now. The next few days, our master has decreed that I am to do nothing but look after you, get you back to full health, and fulfill your every wish, within reason, so you will be the best you can be when you step before our master for the first time. He is very much looking forward to meeting you and getting to know your... talents."

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

As the pain subsidies, Ny'Tasha is finally able to speak although barely. I learned...a few things. First of all...paladins, at least those of Klintina, are not under any sort of chastity vow. Not knowing that...cost me some time...and didn't get the rewards I thought it might. And human priestesses are not...able to dismiss a demon of my power. Such as it is. A few interesting tricks with...my tail as well.
    She looks around for her stolen loot
    Did Darkness take...my prizes? I never got a chance....to see how much they might be worth. They are from a temple...I wouldn't advise...keeping them.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

"Shhh, relax, my love," Caprista whispers, slipping behind Ny'Tasha in the tub, leaning the marilith against her as she begins to get a good lather going, washing her luxurious hair (and adding a scalp massage alongside it). Ny'Tasha could swear that Caprista's skin has become even softer to the touch, and her ministrations even more gentle. "Your treasures are safe, and from the looks of it worth a few thousand gold pieces at least. If you have a wish, I can get you some nice items for that. After all, I am here to make you happy, remember?"

Caprista keeps massaging, lathering, rinsing, taking her time and doing wonders in terms of relaxing Ny'Tasha. "Really now about those Klintina paladins? That does explain a few things. Makes one or two of my achievements a little less delightful, but oh well. Don't worry, we will make an irresistible temptress out of you soon enough, my love, so that paladins won't give you trouble anymore. And I would love to experience what you can do with your tail."

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha chuckles at a memory....You should have seen them when I burst into the main temple hall like a berserker, waving my swords and promising death to everyone, I thought they would pee their pants. Clearly, even though not fully aligned with evil, Ny'Tasha often has a dark sense of humour
    #GoreMutualarejerks

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Caprista chuckles along with her. "Oh, I would have loved to see that. In fact, why not show me?" the succubus purrs, Ny'Tasha only now realizing how relaxed she is feeling, how much Caprista's voice caresses her mind as her fingers massage her scalp, welcoming her to just let go and give herself to the comfort. Caprista is at Ny'Tasha's beck and call, wanting to make the marilith so very happy. Ny'Tasha would only need to think her wishes, and they would be Caprista's commands. Why not just have them fulfilled, it would be such an easy thing...

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

The thought of being the object of desire, adoration...and possibly even worship is intriguing to Ny'Tasha. She had only dealt with scorn and beatdowns from the other mariliths, abuse from the balors, and being the one controlled by Caprista, not the controller. What would it be like to have the succubus vying for her attention? She finishes off Caprista's pleasure and then...So how about we go see those sisters of yours?
    #GoreMutualarejerks

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Only slowly emerging from her haze, Caprista still wears that smile, chuckling as if Ny'Tasha just told a joke. "They are a dime a dozen, they can wait. Anything they could please you with, I can do tenfold." Caprista states this like it is an absolute fact. "The moment we'll train those few that are a cut above the rest together will come soon enough." And unspoken, Ny'Tasha can almost hear And then you'll know I'm right.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

How much under control is that balor of yours? If the marilith community has been discredited by my failure, the time could be ripe to trigger a civil war between the balors and the marilith. Could provide us with some openings to pick up influence in the process. Left unspoken is Ny'Tasha's second main aim, anything that weakens Juiblex's overall "court" is okay in her books.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Caprista's eyes widen, Ny'Tasha assuming that it is because of suggesting to create in-fighting among the court servants' elite... but there soon is that devious sparkle in her eyes, a predator sensing plentiful opportunity. "I have my hooks in Azoth, even if he would deny it. He thinks I was in dire need of a big balor. Still, weaving true influence, the kind not so easily detected, is an art and I have only begun to draw him into my net. But the both of us together, the two best courtesans of Juiblex' court by far..." Caprista grins like the Cheshire Cat. "I taught you how to control a man, and if it is your wish," Caprista references her task of fulfilling Ny'Tasha's desires, which she has embraced more personally now, even if she does not realize it. "I can teach you how to that and much more to a balor. We would be unstoppable."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Im always up for more learning, and if it combines with putting a plan in motion, Im all for it. Lead the way. Ny'Tasha does take note of the way her relationship is evolving with Caprista, and is happy with it. She knows her blades will never lead her to having influence, so if something else can be done, shes all for it.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Caprista prepares Ny'Tasha for the actual training, until the succubus teleports herself and the marilith to elsewhere in the Abyss. Namely, the fungal lands above Juiblex' territory. "I learned that there is a demon in the fungal queen's employ who has some juicy bits of information Juiblex would love to know. He is a glabrezu, and we are going to make him talk, as well as being your training toy. You know how to deal with a mortal man, but powerful demons take more effort and skill, even if the base techniques remain the same. But I think you will be able to handle it. And don't worry about the size difference. I can fix that with a spell. He'll love it, too." Caprista gives Ny'Tasha the location, but reminds her that this is enemy territory and teleportation is unreliable. She leaves it to Ny'Tasha how to go about getting to the destination.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha will not risk a teleport in enemy territory, especially since she does not have a precise description of where she is going. Instead she opts for her usual mode of travel and despite her great size, its actually quite surprising how quietly she is able to move and how much she can blend into the background, for all intents and purposes, invisible.

Spoiler: Stealth
    Show
    (1d20+25)[44] move silently
    (1d20+25)[29] hide
    #GoreMutualarejerks

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha and Caprista maneuver through the poisonous land, riddled with swamps, myconoid growths, and foul plant life. The demonesses are deep in enemy territory, but manage to evade a great many dangers (and Caprista misses no chance to get very close to Ny'Tasha in order to "hide better"). In a small but thick forest of huge mushrooms and wild growths, they suddenly find themselves very close to a group of three vrocks. While they haven't heard anything yet, one of them is alerted, telling the others in Abyssal that he could swear he saw something move out of the corner of his eye, gesturing in the rough direction of Caprista and Ny'Tasha, beginning to fan out and close in. They do not really know the demonesses' position, but if they don't do anything, they will be found eventually.

Hmm... we could kill them, but where is the fun in that? We are lovers, not fighters, after all. Any mischief you have in mind, my love? Caprista does not seem all that concerned.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha telepaths to Caprista Good cop, bad cop hoping she gets the reference and the steps out, stretched to her full height and all swords out, towering above the vrocks...A FINE CHOICE FOR GUARDS YOU ARE, WE SNUCK RIGHT UP ON YOU AND YOU DIDNT SEE A THING. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDNT REPORT YOU TO YOUR SUPERIOR, DO YOU WANT JUIBLEX STEALING EVERYTHING WE HAVE?

Spoiler: Intimidate
    Show
    (1d20)[14] again, no ranks but add her CHA bonus, away from sheet right now
    #GoreMutualarejerks

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

The vrocks are equal parts confused by the act of the marilith and startled by her powerful voice (and the fact that they are facing an armed, angry marilith). One of them begins "Wha-", the others blinking, momentarily unsure what is going on, but the sheer pressure of the marilith's presence is nothing they could ignore.

"W-what, n-no, we were just returning from a patrol, we even destroyed slimes we found along the way..." One of them answers, trying to sound brave, but he too realizes that his actual words sound much different than how he imagined them.

Caprista emerges from behind Ny'Tasha, dressed in black clothes that huge her curves, but still give her a sense of being an inquisitor of sorts, a woman of authority (Ny'Tasha is feels like she is watching a dominatrix who is having a good day and is feeling generous). However, the easy smile she wears has something disarming to it, forming the kind counterpart to Ny'Tasha's bad cop persona.

"Now now, I am sure these brave men are simply tired from all the fighting. After all, Juiblex' forces are as mindless as they are relentless. Surely, they would never think of letting their Queen down and in any other circumstance, they would have spotted us sooner. Vrocks are known to be very perceptive, after all."

The vrocks nod in agreement to that, beginning to see a way out, even though they are still wrestling with what to make of this situation (though some of their thoughts are beginning to gravitate towards other things, given the succubus' presence).

Any outcome you particularly would like to see or is it up to me? Caprista asks.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha sees where the thoughts of the vrocks are headed, and because she is enjoying this, maintains her stern visage. Wipe those smiles off your faces and pay attention. What sort of penance do you think would be acceptable. How can you prove your worth to me?
    #GoreMutualarejerks

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

The vrocks are shocked a bit back out of their thoughts, exchanging looks, trying to come up with something. Finally, one of them sheepishly says "But, mi'ladies, there are no slimes or enemy demons around..."

Caprista puts a finger to her cheek, inclining her head in thought, her arms just so happening to emphasize her bust. "That does make it difficult for them to prove their combat readiness and bravery to us, don't you think? And despite their weariness, their words tell us that they would have slain foul Juiblex-spawn without hesitation. It certainly speaks of their prowess," she says to Ny'Tasha, the vrocks' thinking of certain things from how the succubus said the word prowess.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Just in case it is needed, Ny'Tasha renews the magic weapon on her blades, and then leads the way to Falnax, trusting that Caprista will follow.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha and Caprista head towards their destination, which looks like a spiral ramp of mushrooms leading up to a huge one, the whole thing surrounded by what could almost be described as a fungal dome. disguised from outside viewers and the demonesses may have risked just walking by if they didn't know where to go (and both demonesses also resist a spell that would have led to just overlooking the place). Up above, glowing, blue, ethereal substance seems to drip from a few particular mushroom heads, onto the big central fungus, which seems to be their destination. The demonesses make their way up, carefully, until they reach the top. They see the blue substance fall into a natural basin of sorts set in the mushroom, filled with the swirling, glowing "liquid" which the demonesses now recognize as the stuff of souls, from which individual souls eventually emerge, marked with Zuggtmoy's brand and drawn into fungal "pens". A glabrezu towers over the mortal souls, sitting in a throne of sorts (and even sitting, he is taller than Ny'Tasha, given his huge size), watching the fruits of his labor pour in and dividing the souls by unknown criteria, though some will undoubtably be for his enjoyment, particularly the souls of former holy women tempted to ruin, falling victims to their own ambitions and lust for power.

That is Falnax. Not quite your garden variety glabrezu, but close enough for our purposes, and with lots of juicy knowledge about defense positions, guard rotations, and the locations of important people. Things Darkness can use to direct slimes to overcome Zuggtmoy's forces and gain back territory lost a long time ago, Caprista explains, silently casting spells onto Ny'Tasha and herself, increasing the size of both to that of Falnax. But more importantly, he is less of a sucker than most male demons. He's in the business of temptation, but with power and wealth instead of lust and passion, and more than a few mediocre succubi have failed to seduce him, instead falling victim to his temptations, which ended in either them going back and destroying some of his enemies, enriching him, or, if they didn't destroy themselves in the process, becoming near mindless additions to his harem. However, I am not a mediocre succubus and the last thing he will expect is the sexiest marilith in the Abyss. He will spill his secrets soon enough, and you will get the practice you'll need for Azoth. And with that, Caprista smiles to Ny'Tasha, wordlessly telling her to initiate this particular encounter, Ny'Tasha also certain that Caprista is open to being directed by the marilith (intentionally... and subconsciously, to a degree), only stepping in if things should go sideways.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha puts on her winningest smile, and approaches Falnax, not as a marilith would normally approach a glabrezu, but not as totally slinky succubus either. She has the succubus form in a marilith body, and she intends for Falnax to see both in her, to be intrigued and even with her possibly superior standing just a bit threatened. Even an enhanced glabrezu would be torn apart by a marilith, but this one seems very different.
    Greetings mighty Falnax, I see that the stories about you do not do you justice. And you seem to be reaping a rich reward in soul power? Tell me the secrets of your success

Spoiler: Bluff
    Show
    (1d20)[8] please add bonuses
    #GoreMutualarejerks

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Everybody wants something, and everybody has a price if that gets them what they want," Falnax answers, his baritone voice surprisingly pleasant to the ears, given the monstrous exterior otherwise. Sitting on his throne, he turns his head to examine Ny'Tasha with interest, Caprista only adding to it. The succubus is playing the part of the personal slave masterfully, radiating seductive confidence, yet at the same time showing devotion and awe to her "mistress". The sense of danger is certainly there, after all, demonesses are always lethal to some degree, marilith even more so, especially when they equal a glabrezu in size. But perhaps that only adds to things for Falnax, who is liking what he is seeing quite a lot.

With a smirk, he continues. "But I am preaching to the choir, and I am delighted to finally being able to say that to a marilith outside of Nocticula's court. As for the true craft, it would hardly be a secret if I just told you, especially since they are meant only for the closest of allies. Though I am certainly open to making new friends." He chuckles. "You already know my name, and I'd so love to learn yours." The beginning conversation is like a game to Falnax, seemingly curious to see where things go as he rests his inclined, smirking head on one knuckle.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

My name is Ly'Kalia
    Show
    (1d20+37)[52]

and this is my assistant Sabrina
    Show
    (1d20+37)[52]

And we are also open to making new friends. Allies are so hard to come by in the Abyss, especially when you are not branded to a particular Lord or Lady. Yes, the reach of Nocticula is far
    Spoiler
    Show
    although Ny'Tasha doesnt know that, only having a vague knowledge of Nocticula, being a part of Juiblex's court would preclude contact
    but we are not part of it, nor any other powerful patron
    #GoreMutualarejerks

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

"You are a rare breed then, even among the infinite numbers of demons. And you have more than just curiosity if you came to this remote corner of the Abyss." Falnax touches his claw tips to their respective opposites as he looks to the demonesses. "Well then, what desires bring you to me? Or would you rather have me make an educated guess?"

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha decides to let the demon lay out the trap that will end up ensnaring him...and it will also give her a chance to compliment his so-called "educated guessing" prowess.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Falnax examines the demonesses closely (obviously enjoying the sights, especially with their increased size, but peering deeper than that as well), finally saying "A proud succubus among marilith, if you will," he describes Ny'Tasha. "accompanied by one of the finest examples among succubi," he describes Caprista. "The first rare among her kind, with an unique allure, but unfairly subjected to warlike expectations and shown little sympathy for her subtler ways and successes. The latter having risen far above the common abyssal seductresses with cunning and skill, but feeling bored, stuck in a rut, and thirsting for more exciting, better things than what she got in the past. Likely why she became your assistant, Ly'Kalia, after the two of you went rogue. Demons are different when they have lived as part of a court for a while." Caprista, though betraying nothing to the outside, is alarmed in a way, expressing itself as a certain excitement. Luckily, he believed the bit about not serving any lord or lady.

"You know you are meant for something better, you want out of where you are right now. And that means you need allies, powerful ones. Whether you are seeking to join my Queen's court in a suitable position, not among the grunts, or wanting to stay independent while working with an influential partner, you have come to the right demon." Falnax spreads out his arms a bit. "I am a generous soul, and not just my... clients," he gestures to the souls who know nothing but devotion to the demon that corrupted them. "would say that about me. My friends never had reason to complain. Only a fool would send the both of you away, and I could very well be happy to help you..." And this is the cue for Ny'Tasha and Caprista to sell themselves to Falnax, figuratively speaking.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2017-02-01 at 02:10 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha is suitably impressed with the perception of this glabrezu, if she hadnt lied about not being in a court, she would suspect him of having a spy in the court of Juiblex. Unless he just didnt believe that part.
    you are possessed of a remarkable insight, Falnax, you have the right of all of it. I am tired of being expected to be the unstoppable warrior, when my talents in other areas are considerable. And not just in the erotic arts, although those are impressive, but I would my powers of stealth up against most, despite my size. And even if I dont match some my sisters in terms of battle, I am still no slouch with my blades and my tail has proven itself to be quite effective in neutralizing attacks she smirks and in some erotic ways that those I know ever dreamed of.
    And Sabrina, well, she is a succubus certainly, with all that implies, but she is much more than just that.
    Ny'Tasha continues to talk, thus reinforcing the image of her subservience to the marilith, and perhaps strengthening it within Caprista's mind, her stealth skills are almost as good as mine, and unlike her sisters who cannot control their urges to feed on mortal energy, she has contacts among the mortal Prime worthy of her status.
    She pauses at this point, if Caprista wants to toot her own horn, she can now...now that her "mistress" has set the table for her.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

"And I am a sorceress, both powerful and... creative, to the misfortune of my targets, and the delight of my allies," Caprista smiles, playing her part like it was second nature, also letting the magic that increased their size speak as part of her credentials.

Falnax seems very pleased with what he is offered, nodding, not (yet?) visibly affected by the multiple erotic mentions. "The capable among those serving me will flourish, and be rewarded handsomely. Let this be a first taste of what you will get to enjoy by pledging yourself to me and excelling." He waves his hand, and two of the finer souls step over to the demonesses, ready to be devoured or be used however they please. "You could also become my partners, but in all honesty, you will be squandering an opportunity to experience what life in the court of a powerful Demon Lady can be, one who appreciates your sets of skills, especially when the demonesses possessing them come with the recommendation of one of her finest soul collectors." The way Falnax speaks, Ny'Tasha has little doubt that many a demon and demoness would have leapt at the opportunity. Even with being branded a slave of Juiblex, there is that certain temptation. There must be ways to free herself of the brand. And to enjoy influence, prestige, handsome rewards, while doing what one does best...

"I await your answer. Will you shake my hand as a partner... or will you reap so much more by serving me as my personal spies and showing me your devotion?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Ny'Tasha draws the soul energy into herself, she is not often gifted with this chance in the court of Juiblex so its rare treat for her. However, for some reason, it doesnt seem to be as satisfying as she remembers from other times, almost as if there was something off about the whole process. She files the thought away but doesnt comment further.

What would be involved in becoming a personal spy, a member of Zuggtmoy's court and what sort of devotion would we have to show? And what sort of benefits would we reap?

Spoiler
    Show
    After all, Ny's backstory said she served Juiblex and Orcus...but didnt say anything about having served others. Ahhh, demonic betrayal
    #GoreMutualarejerks

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Caprista drinks in the soul, visibly enjoying herself. Given her more frequent contact with such experiences, she tells Ny'Tasha that they were actually given fairly high quality ones. As the succubus submissively nestles herself against her "mistress", she acts like she is liking Falnax more and more, carefully sprinkling in just the right amount of apparent lust.

Falnax actually seems to appreciate the questions. "Interested, but wanting to make an informed decision." The demon nods with approval. "As my personal spies, you will report directly to me, you will be under my protection, and you would enjoy the benefits of influence in court due to being my direct confidants, allowing you command demons of lesser standing and be involved in the many schemes of Zuggtmoy. You will learn secrets to give us leverage, you will spread corruption, you will seduce, you will undermine societies without them knowing. Zuggtmoy has a deep appreciation for the latter especially, after all, my Queen has a long history of cults worshipping her, knowingly as well as blissfully oblivious, allowing you to wield true power as the instruments of her will. As for the benefits, other than prestige, respect, and protection: souls, wealth, magical items, skilled servants, and enough leisure to enjoy them. You will be expected to excel, but I have little doubt that you will."

"As for devotion, you can see how much I can give you. I value very capable subordinates. In return, I seek excellence, going beyond just the call of duty, sharing all found treasure and information with me, being my eyes and ears, and most of all, loyalty, respect, and when I do give an order, obedience. I am granting you freedoms others would scoff at giving their servants, after all. We can gain a lot of power and have a lot of fun together, and you will find that I can make life very enjoyable... in many respects." Falnax' arms rest on his throne, awaiting the demonesses' answer. And judging by how "Sabrina" is licking her lips, she has ideas how to prove her devotion together with her mistress, looking up to Ny'Tasha for confirmation.

This is easily the best opportunity we will get. Just be sure to not start out as dominant, he will need to be worked a bit, resistances broken down. Who knows? This might be a lot of fun for us as well.