New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Meat and Mutilation

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "It's alright. Thought I'd ask anyway."

Doc continued working on his Medibuck project. After a few minutes, he looked around. "Anyone getting hungry? I mean, it's morning and I don't know when any of our friends are returning. Maybe we ought to cook up something? I can see if the merchants are awake. There's a couple donkeys that have fresh fruit for 10 caps or less a piece."
    The colts eagerly nodded. Cassidy, however, just shook her head.

"No, me and my sister had some of the free food the ghoul's had out earlier." she replied. "The yellow curry stuff."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Yep." Viridia trotted over in Strata's direction.
    Viridia found Strata rubbing her right hoof leg and sniffling in a manner that was really sort of pathetic. The unicorn glanced at Viridia once before focusing back on her leg. The ghoul's leg didn't seem visibly wounded, although it was questionable if ghouls could get bruises if they looked bruised already, so Viridia might not have been the best judge to tell.

Fan Knife was standing a few feet away, wielding the club in her mouth and giving Viridia a quizzical look. The filly raised her eyebrows once before speaking, which she managed to do despite wooden handle of the weapon she was biting down on.

"What? She didn't do what I told her to do." she replied, giving Viridia a wide-eyed expression of innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    As if at the mention of food, the gently slumbering wizard begins to stir, waving a hoof at the air a little before blinking and opening her eyes. Everything seems.... mostly the same. The campsite, the light level, the gathered ponies... with one extra.

"Oh. Hello Doctor." Choro straightens her hat a little as she sits up, still on the drowzy side. It probably hadn't been that long since she'd laid down. But the Wasteland is the Wasteland. You take sleep when you can get it.
    The Moss colts stared at Choro. Cassidy seemed to barely notice that she was awake and looked like she was still drinking, which was sort of dimly impressive. Also, Bertly was hovering next to Doc, and seemed to notice her immediately.

"Lass, it's illegal to sleep in a public area such as this one." the robot said, halfheartedly, "Best not do it again."

Bertly's eye-stalks then apparently scanned the rest of the makeshift camp for a brief period of time, before settling back on Choro again. The robot's red-eyed gaze was dispassionate, but it didn't appear as if it had anything else to say.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-01-28 at 06:43 AM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Spamalot in the Playground

"Oh. Hello Doctor." Choro straightens her hat a little as she sits up, still on the drowzy side.
    "Good morning, Princess Celestia," Doc said cheerfully, "Ready to raise the sun and start your day?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    The colts eagerly nodded. Cassidy, however, just shook her head.

"No, me and my sister had some of the free food the ghoul's had out earlier." she replied. "The yellow curry stuff."
    "Oh, they had curry? Shucks, that sounds good," the stallion said. "Well, bon apetit as they used to say in Prance."

Doc starts packing his things away. "Alright, I'll go see what I can fetch for breakfast. So Rock, Stone, myself... you want something, Choro?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

"You don't punish people with weapons. That's what hooves are for." Viridia chided Fan Knife, then looked to Strata. "What happened?"

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

The Moss colts stared at Choro. Cassidy seemed to barely notice that she was awake and looked like she was still drinking, which was sort of dimly impressive. Also, Bertly was hovering next to Doc, and seemed to notice her immediately.

"Lass, it's illegal to sleep in a public area such as this one." the robot said, halfheartedly, "Best not do it again."

Bertly's eye-stalks then apparently scanned the rest of the makeshift camp for a brief period of time, before settling back on Choro again. The robot's red-eyed gaze was dispassionate, but it didn't appear as if it had anything else to say.
    The words are surprisingly effective to Choro: she's on her hooves siftly, dusting her hat and coughing apologetically. "Sorry, Mr. Bertly. I was a bit too tired."

"Good morning, Princess Celestia," Doc said cheerfully, "Ready to raise the sun and start your day?"
    Rubbing at her eye with her hoof to clear a little of the sleep, Choro chuckles, "Can I be one of those Princesses who falls asleep for centuries instead?"

"Oh, they had curry? Shucks, that sounds good," the stallion said. "Well, bon apetit as they used to say in Prance."

Doc starts packing his things away. "Alright, I'll go see what I can fetch for breakfast. So Rock, Stone, myself... you want something, Choro?"
    There's a gleam in Choro's eyes at Doc's question, though she looks away, a little embarrassed. "Yes please. I can probably help pay for it too, right?" The young unicorn glances around the strange little group, unsure of herself. It still felt weird leaving two colts in the company of a drunken mercenary. "Should we go together? It'd probably be better to make one big meal for all four of us: right? Some kind of broth or the like?"

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Viridia found Strata rubbing her right hoof leg and sniffling in a manner that was really sort of pathetic. The unicorn glanced at Viridia once before focusing back on her leg. The ghoul's leg didn't seem visibly wounded, although it was questionable if ghouls could get bruises if they looked bruised already, so Viridia might not have been the best judge to tell.

Fan Knife was standing a few feet away, wielding the club in her mouth and giving Viridia a quizzical look. The filly raised her eyebrows once before speaking, which she managed to do despite wooden handle of the weapon she was biting down on.

"What? She didn't do what I told her to do." she replied, giving Viridia a wide-eyed expression of innocence.
    Moonshadow nodded, and looked to Strata. You really need to get a handle on that curiosity of yours. she said.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #186

Doc nodded, "Sure, we can go as a group. The colts can pick out what they want too."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar found Stitchheart sitting at her desk and reading a small book, while sipping at her tea. When the ghoul stood up as Stellar entered the room, the tired look on her face didn't change.

"Gently lay them over there."
    the ghoul said, sounding tired and rather unenergetic. She then motioned towards a empty spot on the table nearest to Stellar and produced a small vial of what was presumably a healing potion and a scalpel, "I will handle it from here. Thank you."
    "I found him unresponsive in a side room," Stellar tells Stitchheart, laying the injured pony down where she was told.

She pauses before she leaves. "Doctor? You look exhausted! Do you want me to find Doctor Wagon? Or maybe just a mug of coffee?"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

One of the Moss siblings made a gagging sound.

"You don't punish people with weapons. That's what hooves are for." Viridia chided Fan Knife, then looked to Strata. "What happened?"
    Fan Knife seemed dismayed by Viridia's chiding, and began to rummage through her jacket, apparently looking for something.

Meanwhile, Strata, giving Viridia a look that was rather effective, given that it was coming from an adult who looked like they had been putrefying in a ditch for a month.

"I was trying to see if the filly had anything crazy in her room, like a zebra flag or whatever." Strata replied.

Fan Knife gave Strata an incredulous look, shook her head, and held out her hoof. She was holding a tablet of something roughly the size and general shape of a peppermint, although it was a bright yellow-green and glowed softly in a way that was slightly eye-watering.

Strata took the tablet with her magic, apparently confused, and Fan Knife then turned to Viridia, sounding relativly chipper.

"I could break her legs and her spine if I wanted to; all she'd need to do is find a radioactive stone and rub her face in it, and she'd be fine." the ghoul filly replied, her tone relatively casual.

Strata suddenly seemed rather alarmed.

The words are surprisingly effective to Choro: she's on her hooves siftly, dusting her hat and coughing apologetically. "Sorry, Mr. Bertly. I was a bit too tired."
    "It's fine, lass." the robot replied, sounding distant.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Moonshadow nodded, and looked to Strata. You really need to get a handle on that curiosity of yours. she said.
    Strata didn't opt to reply, and simply glanced at Moonshadow as she popped the glowing tablet into her mouth and swallowed it. The ghoul then blinked.

"Huh." she said, then glancing at Fan Knife with a look of confusion on her face.

The ghoul filly shrugged.

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    "I found him unresponsive in a side room," Stellar tells Stitchheart, laying the injured pony down where she was told.
    Stitchheart didn't immediately reply; instead, she pulled out what appeared to be a roll of gauze and a small container of what appeared to be a purple gel. Instead, she dispassionately took a measured glance at the head wound and began to quickly rub some of the gel on a sheet of gauze.

She pauses before she leaves. "Doctor? You look exhausted! Do you want me to find Doctor Wagon? Or maybe just a mug of coffee?"
    "Fetch Fan Knife, if you would." the thin ghoul tonelessly replied.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-03-19 at 01:46 AM.

9. - Top - End - #189

One of the Moss siblings made a gagging sound.
    Doc giggled at the reaction. He finished packing his things and got up to stretch his sore limbs. Every joint felt stiff. "If they have cabbage I know a basic cabbage stew. Probably add other vegetables to make it more interesting."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Stitchheart didn't immediately reply; instead, she pulled out what appeared to be a roll of gauze and a small container of what appeared to be a purple gel. Instead, she dispassionately took a measured glance at the head wound and began to quickly rub some of the gel on a sheet of gauze.

"Fetch Fan Knife, if you would." the thin ghoul tonelessly replied.
    "Okay," Stellar says. With one last lingering look of concern, she takes off at high speed to look for Fan Knife, calling out occasionally so the Filly has a chance to hear and know she's being looked for.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2017-01-29 at 05:02 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191

"I could break her legs and her spine if I wanted to; all she'd need to do is find a radioactive stone and rub her face in it, and she'd be fine." the ghoul filly replied, her tone relatively casual.

Strata suddenly seemed rather alarmed.
    "That's...pretty awesome." Viridia remarked. If it weren't for the fact that being a ghoul might make her as unattractive as Shade, it would sound awfully tempting. "But still, not cool. Not everyone's as good at dealing with pain as super ninja badasses." She grinned, then looked to Strata. "And what the crap were you thinking? Only a ninja can sneak up on another ninja, and you're not even wearing an orange jumpsuit. Also, we were in there. Don't you think we'd have mentioned if we saw a bunch of Zebra paraphernalia? She doesn't have any, by the way. Just a bunch of neat stuff."

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc giggled at the reaction. He finished packing his things and got up to stretch his sore limbs. Every joint felt stiff. "If they have cabbage I know a basic cabbage stew. Probably add other vegetables to make it more interesting."
    "Do you cook fish?" River Rock spoke up as he stood, taking a moment to help his little brother do the same before continuing, "My sister can cook fish, if there's any around. There should be, anyway."

"Okay," Stellar says. With one last lingering look of concern, she takes off at high speed to look for Fan Knife, calling out occasionally so the Filly has a chance to hear and know she's being looked for.
    [She should roll Perception.]

"That's...pretty awesome." Viridia remarked. If it weren't for the fact that being a ghoul might make her as unattractive as Shade, it would sound awfully tempting.
    On the other hand, you could look like Joyous Noise. Honestly, though, even if half the dead ponies you know look better then half of the living ones, dipping your head into a glowing puddle to become immortal isn't a good idea and I would suggest against it.

"But still, not cool. Not everyone's as good at dealing with pain as super ninja badasses."
    Against all logic, Fan Knife blushed slightly. The filly adverted her gaze from Viridia for a few moments and began looking at a interesting water stain on the ceiling.

She grinned, then looked to Strata. "And what the crap were you thinking? Only a ninja can sneak up on another ninja, and you're not even wearing an orange jumpsuit. Also, we were in there. Don't you think we'd have mentioned if we saw a bunch of Zebra paraphernalia? She doesn't have any, by the way. Just a bunch of neat stuff."
    The ghoul shrugged.

"What? I just saw the sword she had, and that looked like models of some of the zebra swords I'm familiar with." the unicorn replied, "I thought it was good to check."

Fan Knife gave Strata a irritated look and shook her head.

"Some zebra swords are similar to what comes from Zhou, and those are usually good, because they're close to how swords in Neighpon are made. Most zebra swords, though, are mass-produced crap made in one of their own styles." the filly flatly complained.

Strata raised a eyebrow. "I think you're getting your timeline mixed up, because the zebras had about fifty different weapon styles. It's sort of like saying that a style of zebra cooking resembles Prench cooking, when the Mendi had developed it when the Prench were still just a band of nomadic sheep herders. Are you sure that Neighpon just didn't manage to develop some martial arts and weapon styles that resembled zebra styles through parallel development, or-"

Strata stopped talking when Fan Knife raising one of her hooves off the ground; the filly seemed entirely calm, and glanced at Moonshadow.

"I'm heading back to camp." Strata said, pivoting away from the pegusi and the ghoul filly and promptly walking away from the room, favoring one leg as shuffled away.

Fan Knife then glanced at Viridia.

"I didn't hit her." she said, sounding as if she considered it an accomplishment worth noting.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-01-29 at 07:36 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193

"Do you cook fish?" River Rock spoke up as he stood, taking a moment to help his little brother do the same before continuing, "My sister can cook fish, if there's any around. There should be, anyway."
    "I've cooked fish on rare occasion. I'm not great at it, but let's see if anyone's selling some. Might even find your sis on the way." Doc packs the hamdinger box too and leads the group inside to the stores. He keeps an eye out in case they do pass River and/or Northern.

Perception (1d10)[2] v 7
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #194

"I didn't hit her." she said, sounding as if she considered it an accomplishment worth noting.
    "Oh. My bad. You were standing over here with a club in your hands." Viridia pointed out. "How'd she get hurt?"

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

The ghoul shrugged.

"What? I just saw the sword she had, and that looked like models of some of the zebra swords I'm familiar with." the unicorn replied, "I thought it was good to check."

Fan Knife gave Strata a irritated look and shook her head.

"Some zebra swords are similar to what comes from Zhou, and those are usually good, because they're close to how swords in Neighpon are made. Most zebra swords, though, are mass-produced crap made in one of their own styles." the filly flatly complained.

Strata raised a eyebrow. "I think you're getting your timeline mixed up, because the zebras had about fifty different weapon styles. It's sort of like saying that a style of zebra cooking resembles Prench cooking, when the Mendi had developed it when the Prench were still just a band of nomadic sheep herders. Are you sure that Neighpon just didn't manage to develop some martial arts and weapon styles that resembled zebra styles through parallel development, or-"

Strata stopped talking when Fan Knife raising one of her hooves off the ground; the filly seemed entirely calm, and glanced at Moonshadow.

"I'm heading back to camp." Strata said, pivoting away from the pegusi and the ghoul filly and promptly walking away from the room, favoring one leg as shuffled away.

I think trying to spy on someone is worth a smack or two. If Fan Knife wanted her in her room, she'd have invited her in. Moonshadow said. Not apologizing for trying to eavesdropping is pretty bad as well. Then she also pretty much accused Fan Knife as being a zebra something or another.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

"I've cooked fish on rare occasion. I'm not great at it, but let's see if anyone's selling some. Might even find your sis on the way." Doc packs the hamdinger box too and leads the group inside to the stores. He keeps an eye out in case they do pass River and/or Northern.

Perception [roll0] v 7
    As Doc walked back into the hospital, he would have avoided colliding with Strata, who wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. The ghoul was favoring one of her legs and looked annoyed at something, but the look on her face softened when she glanced at Doc and the two colts following him.

"We should leave this place, it's silly." she said, after apparently assessing the situation.

"Oh. My bad. You were standing over here with a club in your hands."
    What in the world are hands?

Viridia pointed out. "How'd she get hurt?"
    Fan Knife blinked.

"No, I did hit her with my club. But I didn't just then, when I had the justification to." she replied, motioning towards the spot where Strata was previous standing.

I think trying to spy on someone is worth a smack or two. If Fan Knife wanted her in her room, she'd have invited her in. Moonshadow said. Not apologizing for trying to eavesdropping is pretty bad as well. Then she also pretty much accused Fan Knife as being a zebra something or another.
    Fan Knife nodded and shrugged. "Well, she's gone now, so there's no real point in talking about it anymore. We should probably get back to training."

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Perception (1d10)[4] vs 4

18. - Top - End - #198

"We should leave this place, it's silly." she said, after apparently assessing the situation.
    Doc glances around. "Is it that bad? Well, I suppose being run by a pony that wears a fresh skin every couple of months might be disturbing to some... is everything alright?" Doc finally asks, pointing to her slight limp. "Choro, the colts, and I are going to buy some food and cook up a breakfast. Care to join us? If nothing else, you'd have company that is relatively less silly."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #199

What in the world are hands?
    Look, I'm a pegasus with a donkey name and a minotaur dialect. Deal with it.

Fan Knife nodded and shrugged. "Well, she's gone now, so there's no real point in talking about it anymore. We should probably get back to training."
    "'Kaaaaay."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro looks towards the newly arrived Strata with a touch of worry, a little unsure on what the professor meant but not wanting to push further. "Yes, certainly. A little walk will do us all some good." The young mare gets up, adjusting her saddlebags and nodding to Cassidy, before turning to follow Doc, Strata and the colts.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Okay then. Moonshadow returned to training.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Time skip please! Describe what happens if you want, but I don't want to RP out the whole training montage to get my perk.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc glances around. "Is it that bad? Well, I suppose being run by a pony that wears a fresh skin every couple of months might be disturbing to some... is everything alright?" Doc finally asks, pointing to her slight limp. "Choro, the colts, and I are going to buy some food and cook up a breakfast. Care to join us? If nothing else, you'd have company that is relatively less silly."
    "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. That little imp in the mall ninja outfit hit me with stick, but I'm good." Strata replied, her voice becoming a little more cheerful when she apparently noticed the presence of the Moss brothers, "And sure, I could use something to eat."

Look, I'm a pegasus with a donkey name and a minotaur dialect. Deal with it.
    Well, technically, you have an Equestrian name. I mean, you just met a pony named Cassidy. That's a weird nonsense name.

"'Kaaaaay."
    Fan Knife nodded, and motioned towards Moonshadow.

Okay then. Moonshadow returned to training.

Show
    Time skip please! Describe what happens if you want, but I don't want to RP out the whole training montage to get my perk.
    Fan Knife then disappeared.

Moonshadow would've realized that she was in for a bad time when she felt like she was being given a massage by a buffalo with eight legs. For a brief moment, she was in the air and her brain didn't have time to react to get her wings to move, which was sort of thrilling in a terrifying way, and suddenly she was back on the ground, but sprawled on her back and with a small filly standing next to her, with a amused look on her smug face.

"Alright Enclaver, time for hoof-on-hoof combat training." she said, with sadistic cheer.

Moonshadow's vision was then blocked off by the sight of one of Fan Knife's steel-shod back hooves moving at high speed towards her face.

[Given the funny nature of time, assume that Moonshadow get's the ever living sh*t beaten out of her while Viridia watches. Moonshadow doesn't take any damage, as she's just getting roughed up.]

Perception [roll0] vs 4
    Stellar found Moonshadow and Fan Knife locked in combat, in that Fan Knife was holding one of her hooves behind her as she moved her head every so often to dodge Moonshadow's attempts at slicing her neck open. The filly looked profoundly bored, but her eyes widened when she noticed the pegasus.

Also, Viridia was there, being Viridia.

Choro looks towards the newly arrived Strata with a touch of worry, a little unsure on what the professor meant but not wanting to push further. "Yes, certainly. A little walk will do us all some good." The young mare gets up, adjusting her saddlebags and nodding to Cassidy, before turning to follow Doc, Strata and the colts.
    The room where the donkey's store was sheltered in was open slightly, but there was a low mesh gate in front of it. The lights were off, as well.

[Doc or Choro would be advised to make appropriate roles.]

23. - Top - End - #203

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. That little imp in the mall ninja outfit hit me with stick, but I'm good." Strata replied, her voice becoming a little more cheerful when she apparently noticed the presence of the Moss brothers, "And sure, I could use something to eat."
    Doc couldn't help but give a little giggle-snort at that description of Fan Knife. "Mall ninja... I see. Well, I do need to talk to her later about the reward she owes us. I'll keep in mind about that stick. Anyway, let's first get cookin'."

The room where the donkey's store was sheltered in was open slightly, but there was a low mesh gate in front of it. The lights were off, as well.

[Doc or Choro would be advised to make appropriate roles.]
    "Hello? Anyone awake? Got some hungry customers this morning!" Doc said, almost singing out the words like a song.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Perception (1d10)[6] v 7
    Intelligence (1d10)[10] v 7
    Luck (1d10)[4] v 6

Okay, so no musical number just yet... :3
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-01-31 at 06:39 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar found Moonshadow and Fan Knife locked in combat, in that Fan Knife was holding one of her hooves behind her as she moved her head every so often to dodge Moonshadow's attempts at slicing her neck open. The filly looked profoundly bored, but her eyes widened when she noticed the pegasus.

Also, Viridia was there, being Viridia.
    "Uh, hey?" Stellar interrupts, confused at first but quickly figuring this is just a sparring session.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I just found a pony with their skull crushed. Your sister wants to see you, Fan Knife," she says.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro flinches at Professor Strata mentioning Fan Knife hitting her. That... well, no pony seemed too agitated by it, but the idea is enough to make the young mare tense. No one should treat a mare of learning in that way. She glances towards the Prof, a little worried before shaking her head and trying to smile along. Live in the moment, right? They're all together, the day is good: what could be better? She trots along with the group, withdrawing Professor Strata's account of that excavation but occasionally glancing up, just to make sure she's still with her friends.

Show
    (1d10)[1] Perception 6
    (1d10)[2] Luck 5
    (1d10)[9] Int 9!

26. - Top - End - #206

[Given the funny nature of time, assume that Moonshadow get's the ever living sh*t beaten out of her while Viridia watches. Moonshadow doesn't take any damage, as she's just getting roughed up.]
    That was kinda hot.

"Uh, hey?" Stellar interrupts, confused at first but quickly figuring this is just a sparring session.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I just found a pony with their skull crushed. Your sister wants to see you, Fan Knife," she says.
    Viridia glomped Stellar.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Viridia glomped Stellar.
    "Oh, um, hey Viridia!" Stellar says, going bright pink and awkwardly enfolding Viridia in a wing hug.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hello? Anyone awake? Got some hungry customers this morning!" Doc said, almost singing out the words like a song.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Perception [roll0] v 7
    Intelligence [roll1] v 7
    Luck [roll2] v 6

Okay, so no musical number just yet... :3
    It took a few moments, but the wide head of Stan the donkey popped out from behind the door. The jack in question was clearly unamused, but he fiddled with the gate for a few moments and lifted it away from the door. He then glanced back at Doc and Choro and the others, clearly annoyed.

"Well, fine, get in here." the donkey grumbled, before turning on the lights and stepping away from the doorway.

Fan Knife seemed unsurprised, and she shrugged her shoulders, nodded once towards Moonshadow, and walked past Stellar without another word.

Choro flinches at Professor Strata mentioning Fan Knife hitting her. That... well, no pony seemed too agitated by it, but the idea is enough to make the young mare tense. No one should treat a mare of learning in that way. She glances towards the Prof, a little worried before shaking her head and trying to smile along. Live in the moment, right? They're all together, the day is good: what could be better? She trots along with the group, withdrawing Professor Strata's account of that excavation but occasionally glancing up, just to make sure she's still with her friends.

Show
    [roll0] Perception 6
    [roll1] Luck 5
    [roll2] Int 9!
    Choro would have noticed that the fruit on display looked to be in slightly rough shape; some had little bruises on them, while others looked like they had been mishandled during the shipping process. While it was still a bountiful storefront for wasteland standards, it would make the bartering process easier if it was brought up.

That was kinda hot.
    No comment.

29. - Top - End - #209

"Well, fine, get in here." the donkey grumbled, before turning on the lights and stepping away from the doorway.
    "I'll not waste you time browsing needlessly. I'm going on an expedition into a dangerous area, so I've already got in mind what I'd like to acquire," Doc said confidently as he began organizing the list in his mind. "Also, I'd like to know if you happen to have any fish in your stock?"

Show
    Because no one wants to drag things out with shopping, I'll just make a wish list to keep it quick & convenient to run down--

To sell:
    Surgeon's Outfit
    Energy Drink (100% GM Juice)
    A 500-Bit Note (Collector's item!)
    10mm Pistol
    .357 Revolver
    Riot Shotgun (x1)
    Battle Saddle
    Winterized Leather Armor

To buy:
    Sewing Kit
    Winterize kit (for the Security Armor)
    Ammo .44 (x30)
    Ammo Shotgun Shell (x16)
    Speed Loader (.44)
    Riot Shotgun Laser Sight
    Weapon Maintenance Kit
    Fish (to feed 5)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

I
    Fan Knife seemed unsurprised, and she shrugged her shoulders, nodded once towards Moonshadow, and walked past Stellar without another word.
    Moonshadow nodded back, breathing heavily, as she stayed standing. Until Fan Knife was out of sight, where she promptly allowed herself to collapse on the ground. Ahhh, I haven't been this battered since my mom tried to teach me to use wingblades. Moonshadow groaned.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show