New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1471

Thread: Outside 45

1. - Top - End - #1111
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 45

[Civvy's Plot]

Steve rides in on his horse which is going at about trot speed with his lance up, very obviously not charging. He looks around and says "I heard that there was some help needed here. May I speak with whoever coordinated this group?"
    Last edited by 8BitNinja; 2017-06-18 at 01:42 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    A large thud is released as Devero lands firmly on the ground, smiling now as the gold aura on his arms begin to glow brighter until he finally manages to calm himself down.

His eyes catch wind of the intricate design of Naku's parasol causing him to look to her, "lead the way," he smiles as he makes his way back to them.
    "All right, then off we g-"

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    [Civvy's Plot]

Steve ((I will provide a link to the character sheet soon)) rides in on his horse which is going at about trot speed with his lance up, very obviously not charging. He looks around and says "I heard that there was some help needed here. May I speak with whoever coordinated this group.
    And then Steve arrives, causing Naku to pause, and blink at him a few times.

"Oh. Um. T-that would be me." Naku says, looking up at Steve, what with him being on a horse and she on foot.

And now to steal a few copy/pastes of the previous descriptions of Naku because I'm laaaazyyyyy:
    Naku is a vampire, first and foremost. Red eyes, pointy teeth, skin just about the color of snow, you know. Vampire things. But she also has dark purple hair reaching down to about her mid-back, she is just about -- if not an inch or so over -- 6 feet tall, looks to be definitely of Asian decent, though a generation or two back.
    She's armed with a katana on her hip, and an odd gun of some sort slung on her back. Both of them look like they've been through a lot. Lots of little things, like the leather of the grip of her sword being polished through the friction of use and the oils from the hands holding it, a collection of minor scratches and dings along the metal of the gun. Little things. They're in very good repair, and it's obvious she cares for them, but they've been with her a while.
    Naku's eyes are pretty interesting. They're basically regular human eyes -- no strange vertical slit pupils or anything --, just that the irises are red in color. They do have strange patterning in them, however. All full of hard, straight edges, in a complex, perfectly symmetrical around her pupil, and fairly crystalline in structure.
    Honestly, the patterning in her eyes looks much like this.

I also realize I forgot to add any sort of outfit, so!
    She's currently wearing a fairly light sun dress (because really, who needs armor when going into a potentially dangerous situation?), and has a fairly adorable parasol to keep the sun off.
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-06-18 at 01:33 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

[Massimo Safehouse]

The cloaked person puts the sapphire down on a convenient surface, and crosses their arms over their chest, apparently thinking. After a moment, they look back to Tier.

"That is very strange for him. I wonder what's changed." They shakes their head after a moment. "Well, perhaps if he's feeling talkative when I track him down, he'll explain." They lean against the wall, keeping their arms crossed, while assessing the pair. "I suppose I should at least tell you what he is. The short answer is that he's a very advanced combat android fused with an extra-dimensional entity that devours nearly anything in its path. The entity grants him a number of nasty abilities above and beyond what was already built and integrated into his body, and enhances those that are built-in. The one he favors the most is gravity manipulation, though he often integrates that with the entity's ability to eat practically anything. If I had to wager a guess, that's probably what he did to your roof." They pause, seemingly waiting for either Tier or the guard to ask a question.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "All right, then off we g-"

And then Steve arrives, causing Naku to pause, and blink at him a few times.

"Oh. Um. T-that would be me." Naku says, looking up at Steve, what with him being on a horse and she on foot.

And now to steal a few copy/pastes of the previous descriptions of Naku because I'm laaaazyyyyy:
    Naku is a vampire, first and foremost. Red eyes, pointy teeth, skin just about the color of snow, you know. Vampire things. But she also has dark purple hair reaching down to about her mid-back, she is just about -- if not an inch or so over -- 6 feet tall, looks to be definitely of Asian decent, though a generation or two back.
    She's armed with a katana on her hip, and an odd gun of some sort slung on her back. Both of them look like they've been through a lot. Lots of little things, like the leather of the grip of her sword being polished through the friction of use and the oils from the hands holding it, a collection of minor scratches and dings along the metal of the gun. Little things. They're in very good repair, and it's obvious she cares for them, but they've been with her a while.
    Naku's eyes are pretty interesting. They're basically regular human eyes -- no strange vertical slit pupils or anything --, just that the irises are red in color. They do have strange patterning in them, however. All full of hard, straight edges, in a complex, perfectly symmetrical around her pupil, and fairly crystalline in structure.
    Honestly, the patterning in her eyes looks much like this.

I also realize I forgot to add any sort of outfit, so!
    She's currently wearing a fairly light sun dress (because really, who needs armor when going into a potentially dangerous situation?), and has a fairly adorable parasol to keep the sun off.
    Steve gets off his horse and looks at Naku in the eyes. He sounds like he starts to say something but then stops. He then takes of his helmet says "Do you have something in your eyes, or were you burning the midnight oil?" With his helmet off, Naku can see when Steve blinks, his eyes go completely blue before he blinks again (Detect Evil). If Naku has any visible evil aura, Steve will have seen it.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

5. - Top - End - #1115

Steve gets off his horse and looks at Naku in the eyes. He sounds like he starts to say something but then stops. He then takes of his helmet says "Do you have something in your eyes, or were you burning the midnight oil?" With his helmet off, Naku can see when Steve blinks, his eyes go completely blue before he blinks again (Detect Evil). If Naku has any visible evil aura, Steve will have seen it.
    "Mmmmmno?" Naku asks, not entirely sure what he means. Her eyes aren't bloodshot at all, they're just . . . red. Instead of, say, blue, like a normal person. "Are you all right?"

The Detect Evil reacts oddly though. It just . . . doesn't really do anything. The spell is definitely working fine, but it's acting as though it had no target it was cast on. Almost like, as far as the spell is concerned, Naku doesn't even exist as a thing to detect.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #1116

Grant glares at the paladin, a strange aura not normally associated with him flaring at his feet giving off a scent of wrong.

No need for all that, homie. Everyone here's on the same team.
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2017-06-18 at 02:00 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Pixie in the Playground

Devero turns around at the sound of the stranger approaching causing his blades to spin with him before his eyebrows rise up at the sight of the new addition to the group.

"A man in shining armor," Devero chuckles, "this should be entertaining," he smiles at the newcomer, but the smile quickly turns to a blank and somewhat serious glare as he casts detect evil on Naku. It's not entirely certain whether the glare is meant for Naku or the Paladin but he swiftly closes his eyes, his ears focusing in on the dark tower and the faint screeches coming from within it.

His eyes open again, "what's your name?" Devero speaks up, his face now gazing calmly upon the stranger.

[Previous Description of Devero]

Character Description:
    The man you would see before you is about 6 foot and 3 inches. He has a strong build with old vicious scars running along his chest, abdomen and back.
    His skin is tanned with short brown curly hair that covers his soft ocean blue eyes.
    His shirt is currently undone and is being held by his belt on his waist as it falls down to his brown trousers.
    He has a navy blue sack of his sparse supplies hooked to his belt along with six long blades that all hang, all sheathed on his waist.
    On his back is another blade which is abnormally larger than the rest and has been sheathed for everyone's protection.
    From looking at him you can clearly tell that he's human, but there are slight abnormalities such as his arms that release the most subtle golden glow from time to time, his sense which can be heightened at will beyond that of any human's, and if he were to move his hair away from his face you might just notice the shifting of his pupils and his iris.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmmmmno?" Naku asks, not entirely sure what he means. Her eyes aren't bloodshot at all, they're just . . . red. Instead of, say, blue, like a normal person. "Are you all right?"

The Detect Evil reacts oddly though. It just . . . doesn't really do anything. The spell is definitely working fine, but it's acting as though it had no target it was cast on. Almost like, as far as the spell is concerned, Naku doesn't even exist as a thing to detect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Grant glares at the paladin, a strange aura not normally associated with him flaring at his feet giving off a scent of wrong.

Devero turns around at the sound of the stranger approaching causing his blades to spin with him before his eyebrows rise up at the sight of the new addition to the group.

"A man in shining armor," Devero chuckles, "this should be entertaining," he smiles at the newcomer, but the smile quickly turns to a blank and somewhat serious glare as he casts detect evil on Naku. It's not entirely certain whether the glare is meant for Naku or the Paladin but he swiftly closes his eyes, his ears focusing in on the dark tower and the faint screeches coming from within it.

His eyes open again, "what's your name?" Devero speaks up, his face now gazing calmly upon the stranger.

[Previous Description of Devero]

Character Description:
    The man you would see before you is about 6 foot and 3 inches. He has a strong build with old vicious scars running along his chest, abdomen and back.
    His skin is tanned with short brown curly hair that covers his soft ocean blue eyes.
    His shirt is currently undone and is being held by his belt on his waist as it falls down to his brown trousers.
    He has a navy blue sack of his sparse supplies hooked to his belt along with six long blades that all hang, all sheathed on his waist.
    On his back is another blade which is abnormally larger than the rest and has been sheathed for everyone's protection.
    From looking at him you can clearly tell that he's human, but there are slight abnormalities such as his arms that release the most subtle golden glow from time to time, his sense which can be heightened at will beyond that of any human's, and if he were to move his hair away from his face you might just notice the shifting of his pupils and his iris.
    Steve says to Naku "Never mind, you just looked very similar to someone else I knew." He offers his hand in a handshake "My name is Steve, pleasure to meet you." If Naku accepts his handshake, he will then turn and address the others by saying "Hello everyone, my name is Steve. I'm pretty sure you can already tell, but I'm the new guy here. What are your names?"
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Civvy's Plot((the only thing it was called))]

Out of the trees, Luvon, a elvish ranger wearing leather armor with chainmail underneath, walks out of the trees with a green hood on and a hunting dog at his side. He has various technological arrows and four small black and blue disks at his belt. Steve will notice he replenished some of the missing arrows. "I'm Luvon, I came with Steve. I heard we were hunting for something. Some monster I'm guessing."
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

10. - Top - End - #1120

Grant heaves a sigh and inhales deeply.

I'm Grant Brandt, Black Fire Daemphage 001, Chaos God of Bloodshed, Honor, War and full time dad.

11. - Top - End - #1121

Naku stays mostly quiet, but nods a bit in agreement. She and paladins don't really seem to get along well. They make her teeth itch. Not in any sort of 'oh have to kill people and drink their blood', way, just . . . actually itch. She has yet to figure out exactly how to solve that one.

Steve says to Naku "Never mind, you just looked very similar to someone else I knew." He offers his hand in a handshake "My name is Steve, pleasure to meet you." If Naku accepts his handshake, he will then turn and address the others by saying "Hello everyone, my name is Steve. I'm pretty sure you can already tell, but I'm the new guy here. What are your names?"
    "I . . . would be very interested in meeting that person." Naku comments, taking his hand and shaking it. She's surprisingly cool to the touch, her body temperature noticeably below where a human's is. Which, really, might be expected. "I'm Naku."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Elf View Post

Out of the trees, Luvon, a elvish ranger wearing leather armor with chainmail underneath, walks out of the trees with a green hood on and a hunting dog at his side. He has various technological arrows and four small black and blue disks at his belt. Steve will notice he replenished some of the missing arrows. "I'm Luvon, I came with Steve. I heard we were hunting for something. Some monster I'm guessing."
    "Oh, hello." Naku says, looking up from the handshake with Steve. "I'm Naku, and not so much a hunt. We know where the target is. More like . . . we're storming a tower."

I'm Grant Brandt, Black Fire Daemphage 001, Chaos God of Bloodshed, Honor, War and full time dad.
    Naku doesn't really know how to reply to this, so just watches how everyone else does.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1122

"My, quite the motley crew assembled here."

That voice belonged to a young woman that appeared seemingly from nowhere, some distance from the group led by Naku. Anyone who took the time to examine her would find a woman of average height, practically covered in red clothing. Most prominently, a capelet coat and a tricorn hat that sat atop a head of vibrantly green hair that couldn't possibly be naturally colored like that. A few other details may be missed amongst all the red, such as the tail that looks like it belongs to a cat protruding around her backside. And perhaps more to the point, the rapier worn at her waist, opposite a blue crystal.

"Have I heard correctly? The five of you are off to storm some tower? Perhaps the services of a humble mage shall prove useful." She bowed deeply, before looking back up at Naku, with eyes as green as her hair. "If the good lady will have me, of course."

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Tower of Owls]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Ark winces as the owl completely mangles her name.
    "Apologies. I am from a forest without a name, because though there are many forests, it is the only forest. You understand? We know that strangers have titles and named houses and kingdoms, but we do not have these things. I know that going from here to the place I met the Prince, one crosses to an 'other side', and that from there to my home, one crosses to another 'other side', such that between here and my home there may be only one side. But the distances are so many - there is no other way to say it."
    The polar bear tosses her head.
    "I cannot tell you what faction I come from because the bands we live in have no names. All are kin to each other. And if you must say 'Ark'Ka'tat'akilla from the forest whence she came, of the family of herself', you may. But I think it will be very silly."
    She doesn't mean them (much) ill will. Language is difficult.
    [Tower of Owls]

The sentries stare. Without a word, they throw open the doors and announce, "The Prince of Foxes. And his companion."
    They enter a large circular hall at the base of the tower with a large banquet table laden with foodstuffs probably impossible to prepare by those without hands. Seated around the hall are the Lords with their banners. They all seem unreasonably amused by the entrance.
    "Hello, Prince. What brings you to our banquet today?" asks the Knight-Lord.
    "Passing through on my way home. Thought it would be rude to go without paying respects." grumps the fox. The owl hoots in bemusement. "And she is...? Isn't your mate a cat?"
    "She was stuck there too. Got no idea where she's from." Mist says, shrugging his paws.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Tower of Owls]

The polar bear bows to the assembled fancy animals.
    "He interrupted my fishing trip. But he was so lost, I felt I had to show him around."
    "And then it turned out he had a way out of where we were trapped. That's all. I only met your Prince today."
    Ark stares up at the chief Owl.
    "It is true you insist on seeing the face of all who come here, and knowing their where-of?"
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2017-06-18 at 10:57 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Pixie in the Playground

"I am Devero Demonteigh, the rebellious slave," he grins at Steve as he crosses his arms, causing his biceps to bulge further, "looking to join us on the

Quote Originally Posted by Green Elf View Post

Devero's nose quickly catches the dog's scent causing his head to dart in his direction, "a god," Devero informs before he looks to his six sheathed blades on his hip, "we'll be heading north, and I have to admit that things might get interesting," he smirks at the sight of their numbers increasing, "chances are we'll need numbers if we're gonna be facing an actual god."

"I never knew the Chaos God was a father," Devero smiles calmly.

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post

That voice belonged to a young woman that appeared seemingly from nowhere, some distance from the group led by Naku. Anyone who took the time to examine her would find a woman of average height, practically covered in red clothing. Most prominently, a capelet coat and a tricorn hat that sat atop a head of vibrantly green hair that couldn't possibly be naturally colored like that. A few other details may be missed amongst all the red, such as the tail that looks like it belongs to a cat protruding around her backside. And perhaps more to the point, the rapier worn at her waist, opposite a blue crystal.

"Have I heard correctly? The five of you are off to storm some tower? Perhaps the services of a humble mage shall prove useful." She bowed deeply, before looking back up at Naku, with eyes as green as her hair. "If the good lady will have me, of course."
    "That's right, we're storming a tower," Devero informs as the subtle golden glow on his skin heightens once more, this time extending all along his arms.

[Previous Description of Devero if any new additions missed it ]

Character Description:

From appearance he looks like he belongs to a fighting class, maybe a Fighter, perhaps a Barbarian, but it's unclear as to which class he belongs to.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

The Tower Storming Plot

((Astonished at the number of people who are actually showing up. Just posting for you guys to know I am still here... watching))
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

17. - Top - End - #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post

"Y-yeah. Yes of course. The more the merrier." Naku says with a bit of a nod. "Welcome to the group.

I belieeeeve that is everyone Feels like it, anyway. Should we get going?"

"That's right, we're storming a tower," Devero informs as the subtle golden glow on his skin heightens once more, this time extending all along his arms.
    "Are-are you quite all right?" Naku does feel the need to ask, before they set out. "Are your . . . are your arms supposed to do that?"
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Pixie in the Playground

The Tower Storming Plot

"Y-yeah. Yes of course. The more the merrier." Naku says with a bit of a nod. "Welcome to the group.

I belieeeeve that is everyone Feels like it, anyway. Should we get going?"

"Are-are you quite all right?" Naku does feel the need to ask, before they set out. "Are your . . . are your arms supposed to do that?"
    "I'm ready to head out when you all are," Devero smiles as his arms continue to glow.

"I'm excited!" he finally exclaims, "the beasts that roam the forest haven't exactly contributed much to furthering my skills, but this...I have a feeling that things are going to get really interesting...really fast," he grins.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2017-06-20 at 05:08 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

The Tower Plot

((Warning to all of those who have joined thus far: the tower is going to get dark. Like not literally dark, but mentally dark. You are storming the house of the self proclaimed Deity of Despair, so just wanted to give you guys a heads up in advance.))
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Pixie in the Playground

((I'm excited especially cause my character most likely has no idea what he's truly getting himself into ))

21. - Top - End - #1131

The Tower Storming Plot

"I'm ready to head out when you all are," Devero smiles as his arms continue to glow.

"I'm excited!" he finally exclaims, "the beasts that roam the forest haven't exactly contributed much to furthering my skills, but this...I have a feeling that things are going to get really interesting...really fast," he grins.
    The Dark Tower

"Well, that's . . . that's probably for the best, then. I'm glad someone is excited for upcoming bloodshed." Naku replies, trying to be happy for Devero. She is much less happy about this. She doesn't terribly want to fight at all. She doesn't want to have to take up her sword.
    And then this dark god came along and is threatening her peace and happiness. So now she must.

"Anyway. Are we all ready to go?" She asks, adjusting her glasses -- which if they weren't ever mentioned, she's wearing glasses too --, and spinning her parasol once more.
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-06-21 at 02:36 AM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Pixie in the Playground

The Dark Tower

"Well, that's . . . that's probably for the best, then. I'm glad someone is excited for upcoming bloodshed." Naku replies, trying to be happy for Devero. She is much less happy about this. She doesn't terribly want to fight at all. She doesn't want to have to take up her sword.
    And then this dark god came along and is threatening her peace and happiness. So now she must.
    The Dark Tower

"I'm excited to let loose if it means wasting a powerful force of darkness," he speaks as the glow on his arms dim slightly, "if you want a force of evil destroyed, just point me in their direction, I'm your guy," he smiles, his body anxious to begin the journey.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2017-06-21 at 04:33 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ogre in the Playground

The Tower of Owls

The Knight-Lord looks at Ark. Peers. Tilts his head. Squints. And then says,
    "No."

Mist looks at Ark, as does most of the Court present. That seems to be it.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [The Tower of Owls]

Well, that settles that.

Ark puts her eagle mask back on over her face.
    "Good. Ah, thank you for your, uh, hospitality."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

The Dark Tower

"Anyway. Are we all ready to go?" She asks, adjusting her glasses -- which if they weren't ever mentioned, she's wearing glasses too --, and spinning her parasol once more.
    "I'm all ready to head out. It will be an honor to fight alongside all of you." says Steve. He mounts his horse and says "Now then, do we we know where we are attacking? And do we have any strategy as to how we are carrying out the attack?"

26. - Top - End - #1136

Grant took off walking towards the tower and motioned for the others to follow. Plans never survived actually going into a fight and so he felt no need to plan beyond how deeply he intended to bury his fist in this False God's ethereal forehead.

"Figure it out on the way."

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Pixie in the Playground

The Dark Tower

Devero's grin causes his glow to return to its heightened state once more as he watches Grant take off.

"Sounds like a good enough plan to me," he speaks as he readjusts the gigantic blade tightly sheathed and strapped along his back then checks on his six blades on his waist before he continues onward.

Time to get my blade wet, Devero's voice echoes in his mind.
    Be careful, and be wary...of everyone, the voice of a woman rung in his mind.
    "I know..." he whispers softly for only him to hear before he follows suit as he calmly makes his way to the dark, and gruesome tower.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2017-06-22 at 09:40 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Ogre in the Playground

The Dark Tower

You arrive at the base of The Tower. It is really big, about the size of a medium skyscraper.

Nimnarath, the dark lord of despair and torment if you don't know him, looks over the side of the tower.

Spoiler: What He Looks Like
    Show

Unless you guys have super hearing, you don't hear this. if you do...

Well... that's odd. They got a god, that idiotic vampire, some hunter, some mage, and a... paladin? Weird. Wonder what god he follows. Whoever they are, they will be pissed when I kill him. Nimnarath walks off. His servant, a man by the name Harold Philips, is waiting for him.

Want me to them hell?

Hell's too good for that vampire. I want to show them Civiron's realm. The way i want it, that is. The way it will be once I've dealt with this annoyance.

I'll get right on it.

If you fail, I'll kill you again. Oath or no.

Nimnarath summons a wicker chair as Harold descends to the lower levels. He sits in it, hands interlocked in a generic villain pose.

29. - Top - End - #1139

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    The Dark Tower

You arrive at the base of The Tower. It is really big, about the size of a medium skyscraper.

Nimnarath, the dark lord of despair and torment if you don't know him, looks over the side of the tower.

Spoiler: What He Looks Like
    Show

Unless you guys have super hearing, you don't hear this. if you do...

Well... that's odd. They got a god, that idiotic vampire, some hunter, some mage, and a... paladin? Weird. Wonder what god he follows. Whoever they are, they will be pissed when I kill him. Nimnarath walks off. His servant, a man by the name Harold Philips, is waiting for him.

Want me to them hell?

Hell's too good for that vampire. I want to show them Civiron's realm. The way i want it, that is. The way it will be once I've dealt with this annoyance.

I'll get right on it.

If you fail, I'll kill you again. Oath or no.

Nimnarath summons a wicker chair as Harold descends to the lower levels. He sits in it, hands interlocked in a generic villain pose.
    The Dark Tower

Naku, who absolutely does have quite sharp hearing, looks up the tower, listening to the conversation.
    The entire trip to the tower, she has kept maneuvering the parasol to keep out of the sun, and trying to walk in the shade when she could. This is the first time she's moved the parasol enough to look out from under it, but upon visual confirmation of Nimnarath, Naku just shakes her head, and moves back under the parasol.
    She scoffs once, before commenting. "You're an idiotic vampire.

Would someone like to knock?"

((Minor edits (such as text color) to come in a bit when I have more time. This post mostly made now to begin the creation of turn order))
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-06-22 at 12:16 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1140

Grant also hears the conversation and rolls his eyes. The god inhales and causes his voice to be supernaturally loud so as to be heard in the tower.

"God. This guy is serious. He's actually serious. Hey, I've met edge lords in my time but you take the cake."

Grant at this point only came because he was friends with Civvy and his patience had drained.

"Nice name too. Get that by punching the key board or ripping off your first 3.5 villain name? I'm a god of awful things too but you don't see me taking on some stupid spooooooky name."

With that Grant decides to knock by kicking the door, not to break it down but to be as loud and obnoxious as possible.
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2017-06-22 at 01:01 PM.