New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: The Quest for the Fancy Fungus (5E IC)

Although she laughs and claps her hands together in delight at Groot's bravery, Duryss quickly becomes cross when it is her turn to take up the oars. Duryss glares into the fog and begins rowing with disdain, grumbling quietly the whole time. "I thought Lush would just get some fish to pull us across the water like a team of sled dogs."

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Athletics: (1d20+0)[11]
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."
    -Carl Sagan

Spoiler: Games I'm Playing In
    Show
    Devigor's "Points of Light: Ancient Empires" as Eleazar Garodya
    SteelMirror's The Quest for the Fancy Fungus as Duryss
    Spoiler: Games I'm Running
    Show

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

With Duryss straining at the oars, Groot calling out a rhythm and guiding their path, and Lush resurfacing periodically, they fought the turbulent waters. There were a couple hard bumps as the current pushed them up against shallow rocks, but nothing that endangered the boat. Groot guided the boat eventually to fetch up against a collapsed, half rotted wooden dock which was built into stone supports projecting out about 20 feet into the water.

Beyond it, they could see a gravel shore leading up a grotto carved from the stone, three flat areas of ascending heights, the top of which was dominated by a rotted out shell of an old stone structure which looked down on the entire area from a height of about twenty feet up. A long, wet stone staircase led up to the wrecked stone hut, and the whole area was buffeted with wind and mist from the waterfall, making footing treacherous and the air chill even in the summer heat. Tucked behind the big staircase there was a stone statue, more than 10 feet tall, but far enough away and hidden enough in its corner that they couldn't make out any details just yet.

"Hop on out, then, if yer minds are made up!" the ferryman yelled at them. "I aint waiting around to get haunted at, too!"

Spoiler: map
    Show

As he got closer, Lush managed to swim up to the docks on his own. Beneath the water, he could see the sunken shapes of old, algae-covered bones stuck between the submerged rocks leading up to the small patch of stony shore. There were a couple rusted weapons and bits of armor there too, apparently the rotting remnants of some kind of battle long since lost.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'll talk a bit about the map in the OOC thread. For now, you guys can jump out onto the rotting dock and declare marching order, as well as any skill rolls you might want to make. The moment the last of you walks out onto shore, the ferryman is getting the heck out of there.
    For playable monster adventurers who would attract more than a few glances at the local tavern, check out my homebrew monster races!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGirl

"Thanks for the boat ride, Mister!" Lyphie hops out of the boat and immediately starts scouring the stone area for.. anything neat, really

Spoiler: Edit
    Show
    1. Guess I'm not first, that's fine

2. Investigation: [roll]1d20+1[/roll]
    Last edited by Kushina43; 2017-01-14 at 07:38 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Nahaak was silent and observing, as he shaped a small wooden figurine. When the boat stopped, he jumped first on the rotting dock.
    As Samurai, it was his responsibility to make sure it's safe.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

While the journey on boat and fresh air was enough to sharpen his senses, the swimming truly reinvigorated Lush.

Now, while looking at the bones and weapons laying around, he gets a chilling flashback of bad memories from a distant time.

To avoid thinking about the old times, Lush tries to see if there's anything useful within the bones and weapons, and if nothing catches his eyes, he heads back to surface and on the shore.

Spoiler: perception?
    Show

Roll(1d20)+2:
    19,+2
    Total:21
    Please be mindful of what you say in public; sadly not all can handle sarcasm or The Internet Credibility.
    My Homebrew:
    Base Class: Warlord | Roguish Archetype: Inquisitor | Roguish Archetype: Thug | Primal Path: Rage Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Anon von Zilch View Post
    Words actually mean things, people!

Ongoing game & character:
    Sajan Uttam, human Monk 6/Fist of Irori 3 (Legacy of Fire)

D&D/Pathfinder CV of sorts
    3.0 since 2002
    3.5 since 2003
    4e since 2008
    Pathfinder 1e since 2008
    5e since 2014

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Duryss snaps a quick salute to the ferryman before gracefully leaping off the boat and onto the docks. Her eye grows wide when she spots the large stone statue, and she rushes over to it immediately, inspecting it carefully for any hints about the area. She calls back to the rest of the group as she examines it in detail. "I've heard quite a few tales about big stone statues like these, comrades. Oftentimes, they hide interesting quirks if you've got the skill to uncover them!"

Show
    Investigation: (1d20+4)[8]
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."
    -Carl Sagan

Show
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Groot shake the sailor hand as he get off: " May the waves watch over you! "

He get on the dock, frown: " Does any of you know that magic cantrip to repair things? That dock would probably need it sometime soon..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-14 at 07:59 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

"Give me some time, and wood and I'll fix it in the manly decent way.' Nahaak said proudly.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Though most of the debris beneath the water was rusted and rotted to uselessness, Lush managed to find four pitted side swords that could probably be polished up and made serviceable, if not exactly brand new. He also found a pouch containing 10 gold pieces and a little silver ring with a chip of yellowish stone set into it, and also a little stone flute in surprisingly good condition.The rest of his companions could see him moving back and forth beneath the dock as they made their way to shore, taking to the swimming duty like, well, a fish to water. As Lush was finishing up his search, he thought he saw some of the bones beginning to rattle and shake.

Their ferryman made quick progress away from them now that he was riding the current from the waterfall instead of fighting it, and he gave them half a wave as he and the boat they rode in on vanished into the mist.

Duryss, meanwhile, had made it to shore before the rest of them, darting to investigate the statue. They could barely make out her words over the roar of the waterfall, but they could all see the stature a bit better now. It was huge, 20 feet tall, with its crowned head coming up to the height of the stone hut's collapsed window at the top of the long, slick staircase. The figure was an armored warrior with a hugely imposing lantern jaw and ornate armor carved with care from the stone. It was holding out a huge tower shield in front of it laid flat across its two arms, like someone holding a stack of folded shirts. The shield was so flat and so large that it looked like you could probably walk out from the staircase about halfway up and stand on it.

Lyphie came up to Duryss' side and the two of them read the inscription at the base of the statue. "In honor of Balnon's sacrifice, that his example may lift you up as he did the Changeling Princess."

Other than that, none of them found much of interest in the first moments of looking around the area. The constant spray from the waterfall made footing tricky, but it seemed that anything of interest must have been picked over or rotted away long ago. They hadn't yet climbed the stairs to reach the old wrecked cottage, though.

Then, all of them heard a low rattling sound which seemed like it was coming from up the stairs. At the same time, a patch of the cliffside about 20 feet directly above where Lyphie and Duryss were standing began glowing with bright blue light, which came streaming out to gather into a cloaked, glimmering, translucent figure of a woman wearing a heavy robe standing on the steep steps, looking down on all the adventurers. She was headless-or rather, she was holding what appeared to be her own head, ghostly blood staining all down the front of her robes as well as still streaming from her disembodied head's mouth. The blood spat and slurped as she spoke.

"YOU MORTALS DARE TO DISTURB THE SANCTUARY OF THE QUEEN OF ALL FAERIE, TITANIA?"
    Spoiler: Map
    Show

Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2017-01-14 at 08:09 PM.
    For playable monster adventurers who would attract more than a few glances at the local tavern, check out my homebrew monster races!

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Duryss is just about to turn to Lyphie to ask what she thinks about the statue's inscription when a booming voice erupts from the stairs and shocks her into silence. She immediately darts to where she can see the source of the voice, her mouth falling agape when she spots the ghostly priestess atop the stairs. She puts a hand upon her shortsword's sheath, but does not yet draw it--perhaps the ghost could be convinced of their legitimacy.

Duryss bows deeply and theatrically to the ghost, her ragged cape fluttering in the wind. "Deepest apologies, most noble priestess! We are but humble supplicants of the revered Queen of Faerie. Our lips may not even be worthy to speak her name, but whispers of her grace and beauty abound even in the land of mortals. I beg forgiveness from you, m'lady, but most of all from the monarch who keeps the balance of seasons." Duryss sinks onto one knee, putting one hand out in utter supplication. "We destitute few beg favor for passage, as we are ordered to carry out a task most sacred to the land of Faerie. Mab, Lady of Air and Darkness, has bid us scour this place clean so that it may again be worthy of the grace of Faerie's highest queen. We are but tools of her will, and it falls upon you to offer us lenience so that we might carry out this task in her honored name."

Show
    Yeah, this is utter BS lol. Time to see if Duryss' Charalatan background can come into play in a positive way!

Deception(1d20+6)[10]

Edit: Damn you, Random Numbers gods!
    Last edited by CovertCobalt; 2017-01-14 at 08:37 PM.
    -Carl Sagan

Show
    Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

The good news was, the ghost seemed to believe Duryss' words. The bad news was, it seemed that the ghost really believed Duryss' words.

"MAB? LICKSPITTLES AND TOADIES OF MAB HERE, NOW? BETRAYERS! DECEIVERS! TO ARMS, FAITHFUL GUARDIANS OF THE SYLVAN FIELDS! VENGEANCE SHALL BE OURS!"

With that, bones rattled and armor clunked. Four skeletal figures rose into view behind the walls of the ruined cottage on the top of the staircase. Likewise, Four figures stood up from the water around the dock, and they reached for their swords-only to find that Lush had already commandeered them. Instead, they began lurching through the waves and up onto the rotting dock to reach the adventurers with their bony claws, while their allies above took out their bows and aimed arrows down on the party from above.

The ghost screeched in rage, then simply poofed and vanished, the flames billowing out like a candle snuffed out by the wind. Her scream of rage continued, however, echoing around the stony grotto.
    Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2017-01-14 at 08:49 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Lush's eyes widen in shock, as he is oblivious what was said at the cottage, believing that the ghosts of his past have yet again returned to haunt him.

Checking that all the swords are safely tugged under his sash, he surfaces and climbs on the peer, and seeing one skeleton near him, he takes a staggering posture, aiming a few lazy lurches towards the boneman.

Spoiler: rolls
    Show

Attack 1: Disadvantage (might hit?)
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    9,+5
    Total:14

Roll(1d20)+5:
    16,+5
    Total:21

Damage 1:
    Roll(2d4)+3:
    3,3,+3
    Total:9

Attack 2: Disadvantage (yay, fumble!)
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    1,+5
    Total:6

Roll(1d20)+5:
    15,+5
    Total:20

Damage 2:
    Roll(2d4)+3:
    3,1,+3
    Total:7
    Last edited by Arkhios; 2017-01-15 at 04:58 AM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

The skeleton that Lush attacked was just getting settled, clicking its jaw into place with its hand, when he attacked. It wasn't really possible to read any emotions in the permanent sneer of a moldy skull, but you could almost believe that the skeleton looked surprised as Lush's fist hit its jaw, knocked it free, then continued up to smash its skull in one brutally effective, kind of painful strike.

The rest of the skeleton's bones fell to the water with a dozen small splashes, and now Lush was one enemy down. The other three swiveled their empty sockets towards where he was standing on the dock, though, lurched forward, and began to close on his position from three sides.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Groot yell to Naahak, our paladin: " Charge the archers Naahak, I'll follow you! "

Ready action to charge after the paladin. I'll attack the one on the other side he is attacking so no flanking from them.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

"AAAAAAHHH! TAKE THAT, FIENDSH, AND LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY! I'M SHORRY WHAT HAPPENED, OKAY!?" Lush screams in fear-struck fury as he lands a flailing strike on the skeleton, and stumbles up the stairs towards where he assumes his companions have gone.

Show
    25 ft. as straight as possible.
    Last edited by Arkhios; 2017-01-15 at 07:19 PM.
    Please be mindful of what you say in public; sadly not all can handle sarcasm or The Internet Credibility.
    My Homebrew:
    Base Class: Warlord | Roguish Archetype: Inquisitor | Roguish Archetype: Thug | Primal Path: Rage Mage

3.0 since 2002
    3.5 since 2003
    4e since 2008
    Pathfinder 1e since 2008
    5e since 2014

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Nahaak frowned, pointing his Guan Dao at the undead archer. He has narrowed his eyes trying to recall anything he knew about them.
    "In the name of the carpenter guild!" he growled and charged forward, trying to stab him.

Spoiler
    Show

Deathly Awarness
    (1d20-1)[2]
    Attack
    (1d20+5)[10]
    Damage(?)
    (1d10+3)[6]

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

The footing on the steep mist-soaked bridge was treacherous. Nahaak surged up the steps, gaun dao in hand, and eyes on the archers above.

So he was entirely surprised when he ran through the space which the spectral priestess had previously occupied-only to realize that she was still there. A chill went up and down his spine as he stepped into the square, and all of a sudden her blue, translucent form reappeared. One of her arms still held her head, whose expression was twisted in fury. The other arm was held straight out, and before Nahaak could stop his forward momentum it sunk wrist-deep into his chest.

"DIE!"

The ghost flung Naahak back and he fell down the 10 feet of steps he had just climbed, landing in a heap at the bottom.
    Spoiler: OOC and map
    Show
    That's an opportunity attack. She's trying to use her ghost powers to toss him back down the staircase. You roll opposed Athletics to resist, and I'll roll that for you just to speed things along.

Ghost's opposed roll: (1d20+4)[15]
    Naahak's Athletics: (1d20+3)[13]
    Fall damage (if applicable): (1d6)[4]

So he got knocked back by the ghost, who is now visible again. Groot used up 15 feet of movement already, and was charging up the stairs when the ghost appeared again. You can change your action now if you like, or you can continue charging up the stairs to get withing melee range of one of skeletons 2 and 3. After that it's Duryss' action, then the enemies will go!
    Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2017-01-15 at 07:10 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Naahak wasn't out of the brawl yet, though. Quickly pulling a trident from his back, he took aim from his crouched position at the bottom of the stairs and flung it up the staircase, passing just over the shoulder of the ghost and passing through the ribcage of one of the skeletal archers. The trident passed through its ribcage, scattering shattered bones and leaving a thick coating of frost on the undead's remaining ribs and scraps of armor, but it merely continued drawing back the string on its bow, aiming right down at Naahak to return the favor.

Show
    Con save for the archer vs Naahak's Ice Blast: (1d20+2)[22]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Groot came up short when he saw his ally get knocked back down the steps, but there was only a moment of hesitation before he simply pounded at the ghost with his giant, barky fists. She was hardly a difficult target; she stood there and all but allowed him to pummel her, and he could feel the thudding impacts like the memory of hitting something with his fists. It didn't feel quite like he was damaging her, it felt more like punching water or window curtains, but judging from her screams of rage and pain it was having an effect.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Duryss ditches her false groveling as soon as the ghostly priestess begins raging. She hisses in annoyance and somersaults to her feet, drawing her bow in the same movement. She carefully takes aim and fires an arrow at one of the skeletal archers, hoping to pierce its skull.

She gasps when Nahaak plummets down the stairs, but her shock is replaced with approval when the Oni gets right back up and tosses a trident. She shouts above the din of battle, a sparkle in her eye."Atta boy, Nahaak!"

Show
    Aiming for the archer directly behind the priestess, if the angle is doable.
    Attack:(1d20+5)[18]
    Damage:(1d6+3)[5]
    -Carl Sagan

Show
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Duryss' shot took the same skeleton that Naahak had hit with his trident. The arrow struck true, smacking into the skull's left eye socket and leaving a good three inches of fletching poking out of the skull while the point of the arrow protruded out of the back. The skeleton fell, but its three companions launched arrows down at the struggling adventurers. One arrow streaked down towards each of Duryss, Groot, and Lyphie, while the skeleton that would have attacked Naahak collapsed into a mere pile of bones.
    Spoiler: OOC for 4 arrow attacks
    Show
    Vs Naahak (he is prone so the attack suffers disadvantage): (1d20+4)[24], (1d20+4)[23]
    damage vs Naahak: (1d6+2)[3]
    - sorry about that, I miscalulated the amount of damage you guys had dealt to the skeleton. Good shot, Duryss! Combined with igordragonian's trident you two saved Naahak from taking that damage.

vs Groot:(1d20+4)[6]
    damage vs Groot: (1d6+2)[8]

vs Duryss: (1d20+4)[11]
    damage vs Duryss: (1d6+2)[8]

vs Lyphie (she has half cover so her AC is +2): (1d20+4)[9]
    damage vs Lyphie: (1d6+2)[3]

Meanwhile, the ghost screeched in fury at Groot after his her face reformed from the translucent mist.

"MAB HAS NO CLAIM HERE, BEGONE FOUL SERVANTS AND TELL YOUR QUEEN OF YOUR FAILURE IN THE AFTERLIFE!"

She slashed her other hand in a broad horizontal motion like she was delivering a backhand slap, and though her hand never contacted Groot's body he felt a spectral force trying to lift him up and throw him down the stairs, much like Naahak had done. Then, following her attack, she once again poofed into invisibility.
    Spoiler: OOC for Groot and Duryss
    Show
    She's hitting you with ghost mojo, roll opposed Athletics to resist it. If you fail, you get pushed to the bottom of the stairway and take fall damage, and Duryss has to make a Dex save (DC 12) or take the same damage.

Opposed Ghost mojo: (1d20+4)[21]
    Fall damage if you fail: (1d6)[2]

Finally, while Lush retreated up the steps after claiming his first kill, the remaining three skeletons trudged their way through the water and up the shore, closing towards him and raking their bony fingers through the air like claws. By the time they reached him, only one had enough momentum to try attacking, but the rest bunched up around him just below where everyone else was engaging the archers.
    Spoiler: OOC for Lush
    Show
    Claws w/ disadv thanks to drunken style:(1d20+4)[24], (1d20+4)[10]
    damage: (1d4+2)[3]

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2017-01-15 at 08:35 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGirl

Lightbulb Re: The Quest for the Fancy Fungus (5E IC)

Lyphie turns her head back to the sound of combat and gasps. "Oh no, enemies!" She moves back from the statue a bit and takes out her banner, planting it into the ground. "Mister Lush, you can do it, stand your ground! Mister Groot, Mister Naahak, you're gonna be fine!" She then points at Duryss confidently. "Lady Duryss, nice shot! But I know you can do better!"

Show
    Here goes nothing

Action: move and Plant Banner two spaces to the right/East/however the map works.
    Inspiring Word: Bolster on Groot, Lush, and Nahaak: +(1d10+3)[4] temp HP

Bonus: Battle Inspiration die (d4) to Duryss (10 min., add temp hp or to attack roll, ability check, or save. +3 if used to attack)

Let's hope I don't screw any of this up lol

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Facing the cottage, Lush's face distorts in horror as he sees the ghost appear - and speak - and is about to run away the other direction, only to realize just now that the way's been blocked by three more skeletons.

Lush stares at them mouth agape in horror, and shakes his head as he's looking for a way out. Seeing there's none, Lush closes his eyes, whimpering: "I'm shorry, I'm shorry, I'm shorry...."

He quickly snags a swig from his bottle of distilled spirits, hoping that the drink drives the haunts away, then resumes the flailing against the skeletons, as if trying to clear his way away from the ghost, though Lyphie's words of courage did somewhat help in his decision to fight instead of cowering in place.

Show

I suppose I can switch targets as they drop, right? (Not that it matters much now)
    Spoiler: attack & damage #1
    Show

Roll(2d4)+3:
    1,4,+3
    Total:8

Roll(1d20)+5:
    11,+5
    Total:16

Roll(1d20)+5:
    17,+5
    Total:22

Spoiler: attack & damage #2
    Show

Roll(2d4)+3:
    3,3,+3
    Total:9

Roll(1d20)+5:
    12,+5
    Total:17

Roll(1d20)+5:
    2,+5
    Total:7

Spoiler: OOC @ Kushina
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kushina43 View Post
    Show
    Here goes nothing

Action: move and Plant Banner two spaces to the right/East/however the map works.
    Inspiring Word: Bolster on Groot, Lush, and Nahaak: +[roll0] temp HP

Bonus: Battle Inspiration die (d4) to Duryss (10 min., add temp hp or to attack roll, ability check, or save. +3 if used to attack)

Let's hope I don't screw any of this up lol
    I don't see anything gone wrong there :)
    Last edited by Arkhios; 2017-01-16 at 12:20 AM.
    My Homebrew:

3.0 since 2002
    3.5 since 2003
    4e since 2008
    Pathfinder 1e since 2008
    5e since 2014

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Lush struck and stumbled and attacked with tremendous athletic ability. His first blow landed with crushing force, shattering a pelvis and collapsing the monster into another pile of bones. His second blow went wide, and the final two skeletons kept their sockets focused on him as they closed in with grasping skeletal fingers and empty, grinning skulls.
    Last edited by Steel Mirror; 2017-01-16 at 12:34 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Groot: " Charge the ghost again! Trust me! We will succed this time!"

Once the death knight charge her again, Groot charge behind him . If she appear, he attack her. If she doesnt, he stop and attack her in his track.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

After losing his trident, Nahaak was annoyed- he hoped he could grab it later.
    Annoying undeads. Bah!
    He took again his Quan Dao trying to stab the ghost, despite it dissaperiance.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

Attack
    (1d20+5)[8]
    Damage?
    (1d10+3)[9]

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Naahak swung his mighty weapon through the air where they had last seen the ghostly priestess. His weapon, though, merely swished through the empty space without meeting any resistance or giving any visible sign that the ghost was there at all. From all around them, a ghostly, sourceless cackle echoed off the stones.

Spoiler: map
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

As Groot charged up the slick, steep steps and past his ally, he almost reached the top steps. Then, just like had happened a few seconds earlier when Naahak collided with the apparition, Groot all but ran straight through the ghost as it kindled back into visibility. It was standing directly in his path at the top of the steps, and it stretched out a hand and pushed into the floran monk, trying to knock him all the way back down to the bottom of the stairs yet again.

Spoiler: OOC and Map
    Show

Rolling opposed ghostly powah again, roll Athletics to resist: (1d20+4)[21]
    damage if you fail and fall to the bottom of the stairs: (1d6)[5]

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Nahaak growled.
    "Annoying ghost! I'll shishkabab you!" he growled and ran forward by Groot's side and tried again to slash the ghost.

Show

attack

(1d20+5)[16]

Damage?
    (1d10+3)[7]

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Nahaak growled.
    "Annoying ghost! I'll shishkabab you!" he growled and ran forward by Groot's side and tried again to slash the ghost.

Show

attack

[roll0]

Damage?
    [roll1]

Groot raise up and charge her following the paladin.

(Only use one attack, use my monk second action to raise up)