New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default The Raven's Tomb IC

Spoiler: Disclaimer
    Show
    It will seem strange at first but Warp Travel can do that to you, I apologize for the wait and the sudden short coming of players but let us try to keep this afloat and we can reel it back into a great game, I know we can.

I also want to mention that the Ship is also a character and you are all allowed to use the ships crew as your own little PCs if need be, to act as your servants and to set specific scenes you wish to have, within reason of-course, and I can overrule it but that being said it is something I appreciate when the players help the ship come alive, you can describe what the rooms look like, how the bridge is decorated and such if you please, this is your home after all and inside it you are almost as much a GM as I, and never be afraid to ask me about what is happening in OOC, all this space intrigue can get complicated

Aboard the Transport Trelleborg:
    "Ship exiting from warp, it flared nearby, no energy signature or mass detected" It chimed from the tense ship crew of the Trelleborg. Their breaths visible in the cold, the thralls toild away at the cogitators as the paranoia flowed from every member of the bridge crew. The Captain of Trellebord, the Giant of Udgaard painfully putting his face into his hands in dread
    "Remain calm and maintain course for the cave" Said the Giant. "Increase speed, Amber alert" he rumbled low.

------

It's often questioned that if something is never heard, does it even produce a sound, the same could be said about conscious, for if nothing is felt, seen or heard, how is one even alive?
    The question is quickly forgotten as a sharp shaft of light hits the Magos eyes
    A voice calls out like a descending god

"oh! forgive me my lord"

Before Selas Deethe stood a man, he was hard to see, he held a flashlight in his paws, you are not sure why you'd call his hands that.

He'd been flashing it around the bridge pondering his existence in the darkness, and others joined him with their own beams

"It's a black out" he called it, the brigde crew of the ship was in darkness, the power had exhausted during warp transit.

The man flashed up at himself to reveal himself "Magos I think we're finally out, we're finally free from the accursed sea of souls" he yammered
    The entire bridge crew was staring at the Explorator "Sire do you not remember me?" the man with the paws asked again. Soon, next to him appeared a medicae that began forcefully opening the Selas eye and shine another probe of light into it proclaiming "The Magos mind seems to have gone astray"

"My lord" the medicae began "We have just exited warp, and you might experience some confusion, perhapse loss of memory sire, this is perfectly 'possible', please just remain calm and try to remember, we need you now"

The man with the paws was Jack, that Selas Deethe knew somehow, he had a carapace helmet fashioned like that of a rabbit, although he didn't wear it on his head currently, a shotgun by his side, some kind of ship enforcer.

With a sudden flash it all became red as the emergency lights activated and some semblance of power and order returned,

Around him was also the rest of the retinue, the Navigator Sage Vsal Stormeye and the two lovely lady officers: Rosa Veche and Karina Zarga bathed in red light.

Jack looked around: "I think power is coming back to us, but we need your orders Magos, The Captain cannot, you must in his stead, you know the limits of the ship"

A member of the bridge Crew turned his head to chime in, his head fused to his command console with cybernetics and cables: "The Sensors array have picked up something, three mass signatures, one a transport, the other... judging from mass and speed it must be an installation, such as a station. The 3rd I cannot determined"

The forward Occulus magnified ahead into the void and Selas Deethe saw the vague shape of a ship towing a vast black mass behind it.
    "It appears to be heading towards the installation, Magos" said the Master of Sensory.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    The ship has entered an unknown system, it is currently in silent running having exited the Warp. In the System, a Transportship known as the Trelleborg is towing a UFO towards a space installation in orbit around a barren and lifeless planet, be aware however, the Trelleborg knows you have arrived but only just that, your size and class and threat, even motives are unknown to them as of yet. How this is approached is at your discretion
    Last edited by Checkmate-Pony; 2017-01-30 at 02:34 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: The Raven's Tomb IC

A deck officer rushed in "He's alive! he's alive! The captain is waking up"

Captain Sarvus Torain was being carried in on a gurney by medicae staff. The Master of Medicae let go of the magos and hurried over "Thank the Emperor" he mumbled.

"Captain we thought we had lost you, you appeared completely brain dead upon entry into real space, slumped into your throne" The Staff helped the captain up and almost forced him to his feet, trying to fill him in with what was going on, looking to him to make the right choice.

The Captain and his closest retinue now found themselves in the red light of the bridge, the eyes of the crew upon them.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

You know what they say, any crash you can walk away from...

Sage Vsal takes stock of their situation with a glance around the bridge. The disarray is bad, but it could have been MUCH worse. And it looks like his Throne of Navigation came through just fine!

Can I get some numbers on casualties?"

4. - Top - End - #4

The Bridge crew hurried back to their posts, like rats scurrying into their hiding spots.

There was a long pause as they worked flashing through notifications on their cogitators. Those who was not authorized for such information waited expectantly.

"There appears to be no casualties master Navigator, no reports other than the usual dozen cases attributed to a troubled warp travel"
    said one of the operators. The Medicae officer walked over to look over his shoulder.

Despite such good news, the truth of the matter was that many aboard the ship suffered from memory loss, including most of captain's retinue, but such unpleasant realizations was kept silent. It was the most odd things that slipped ones memory, questions such as the ships own name.... What was it again? How could that slip ones mind? And how long have you all known jack? Could Jack even remember anything?
    Last edited by Checkmate-Pony; 2017-01-30 at 03:15 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarvus sat up uneasily before being helped into the Throne. "I can only assume my backup systems kicked in before complete brain death started" he looked around, small bits of memory returning. Sarvus, he was the Captain, at least thats what he remembers and this must be his ship. "Thank you medicae. We need power back, and who do those frakking ships belong to?" He said pointing to the Occulus.

"I want comms and augurs back online, I want specs and idents so we know what we are facing. And someone get the damn void shields working." he shouted as he tried to stand quickly falling back into the Throne as his exhausted body struggled to get the oxygen flowing again.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The Magos' artificial eyes, emitting a low, blue light flickered once, twice, seeming to focus on the face of Jack in front of him. "Calmness in the face of alarm." The tech priest rumbled in a metallic tone, servos whirring as he worked on getting to his feet. It took a moment or two, a dull ache within those parts of him not metal reminders of the weakness of flesh. "We are free from the maelstrom. Other threats are of lesser concern." He canted his head, fingers going to the metal plate covering his skull.

"I am.. missing data. I will attempt to restore from secondary memory nodes." The tech priest let his internal systems work on retrieving what they could as he stepped towards the nearest command console, reaching to his neck to pull the thin cable of his Mind Impulse Unit free. "Complying, Captain Sarvus Trask. I will tend the machine spirit and its wounds, and guide it in the restoration of our shields.

Alert. One vessel identified, Imperial designation. The space station.. insufficient data available to identity. Recommendation. Maintain silent running and approach for closer ranged augur scans.

Warning. Silent Running is engaged, but our Warp exit would have been witnessed. Advise listening for any broad spectrum communication attempts."

Show

Selas will work on using his Total Recall talent to piece together what he can, and will MIU with the ship to try and restore more of its systems.
    Last edited by Retias; 2017-01-30 at 06:14 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7

The Magos interfaced with the ship and receive streams of data as well as assuming binary communication with multiple other tech adepts and cyber seers throughout the ship also connected with MIUs. He recognizes many familiar 'faces' within the data stream.

He determines he can easily reactivate power flow to the entire ship. However, such as powering up the shields among other wholesome systems put their concealed position in danger of being compromised, and once that line was crossed, there was no turning back.

But where machines were found wanting, the power of the human mind took action: "That's a Carrack-Class Transport" Said Jack, looking at the occulus "I recognize that piece of crap anywhere"

"Looks like it's towing something, could be a block of ore or ice, can't tell. That installation on the other hand, all those piers and annexes; it must be a wayfare station, commercial docking area, used for resupply in uncharted space, for a price"

8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground

Watching the unfolding situation, Rosa allowed herself a small smile, knowing that the crews below her feet were working diligently to secure the ship from transit and prepare her for what may come next. Whatever parts of her mind were temporarily missing, she knew what her job was, and she knew how well she could do it.

She lifted her left arm to the back of her skull, and keyed in a series of commands, a code to check both the Memorance Implant and the precious data within for faults, the results would take some time. In the meanwhile, the small matter of their mystery scenario needed addressing.

"A Carrick, a station, a...thing and us, all in the same place at the same time? This can't be coincidence, I'd say we're either here to talk to them or kill them. Given we don't know which, I'd suggest we start pursuing the former, while preparing for the latter."

She quickly scanned the bridge for someone resembling the Master at Arms. While powering main weapons would telegraph their intent, issuing personal arms to the crew wouldn't.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The tech priest considers a moment. "Warning, shields will risk our location. Please confirm order to raise." He reaches out to connect to the augur array, attempting to scan and identify the ship's cargo.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarvus rubbed his temples, this was not how he wanted to wake up. Why couldn't Warp travel just be a simple thing. "Hold raising shields, keep them readyto cycle up. Lets see if we can get these guys to identify their position." he looked around to the coms station, "Comms, send out a distress signal to the ship, encrypt our ident code. I want them to think we have been damaged after unexpected Warp Drop out. Magos, do a diagnostic on the shields and weapons I want them to be ready for power up at a moments notice. Engines, propel us forward on silent running, once we have their attention I want to fire them in bursts lets looks like a limping animal."

He sat back and watched the Occulus intently, waiting for the time to strike if they were an enemy.

11. - Top - End - #11

everyone froze as they listened, some looking at each other questioning internally the captains motives but showed no more hesitation than that. The comms operator japped in some prongs and flipped a few switches "Link On" He pronounced as a boom mic protruded to the captains head and a link was established, a Servo Skull dangling from the ceiling, descended; getting ready to film and stream a video feed of the captain if need be.

The rest of the bridge crew worked their consoles, an almost musical orchestra of ticks and swoops of buttons and dials being pressed and adjusted.

Orders broadcasted to engine crew, gun-decks loading the breach and stand by, the shields, most delicate of operations to slowly power up on a near intangible level.

"SOS send, sire, engines warming up"

Show
    The other players can have their objections if they are quick about it, but otherwise we need someone to make the scan test or the pilot test mentioned earlier, if not a player then the crew rating of 30

---------------------------
    Aboard the Trelleborg:

"We're receiving a distress signal, sire, a call for help"
    said a female thrall "Identification Codes, A Goliath Class Factory ship, belonging to captain Sarvus Torain, of House Torian: Rogue Trader"

"Sire, I still can't pinpoint it's exact location, but the warp pulse from before is within scanning range, primary Sphere, it must be nearby"

The Giant of Trelleborg looked up from the supporting fist on his cheek "Torain... Never heard of him..." he rumbled. The giant considered the news, a distress call, from a ship that have just entered from warp, it is possible that warp travel damaged them so severely their ship is with minimum power, desperately calling for help.

"Power up the sensors array, I want the ship found, and scanned, we'll see how much damage it has sustained"
    the giant commanded

"Hail the Shoemaker, I want to speak with him"
    the giant added, hailing the wayfarer station.

----------------------------
    Back on the "Goliath ship"

"power spike on their augers... they are looking for us"
    the master of sensory said in a dire tone

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

"They will fail." Selas stated firmly, his confidence in the vessel clear. "Complying, preparing to activate weapons and shields on command." He tapped into the augur array, attempting a scan of their target.

13. - Top - End - #13

Orders issues, Rosa's navy background kicks in and, moving over to the main helm station.

"Ensign, I'll take the maneuver, call my power reads as we go."

Settling down into the chair, she feels glad she took time to familiarise herself with the ship.

Spoiler: Silent Running Test
    Show
    (1d100)[39] vs 58 (53 (Pilot skill) - 20 (maneuverability) + 15 (Empyrean Mantle) + 10 (difficulty))

Rosa's hands ran across the consoles as the stream of number continued to be read out. No panic could be detected in either crew member as the maneuver was executed

"Lord Captain, we're limping as requested. If they see through this, they've got sensors better than the Emperor's flagship itself."
    Last edited by qechua; 2017-02-01 at 05:03 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14

For the next dozen hours, the Goliath (you need to name this thing soon, it's getting difficult to avoid talking about this fact when I write )

The Goliath maintains it's silent running towards the Trelleborg. At this point the Trelleborg is very close to the station, and it won't be long before you yourselves are within threat range regardless of it's armaments.

When reaching within 20 VUs of either, the ship is in danger of being exposed, but none of the two (Station and Carrack Transport) make a move, the disguise must work.

Multiple times during the dastardly run, the Trelleborg sends out respond calls, attempting to hail. Messages repeating things such as: "This is Trelleborg come in, we cannot pinpoint your location, please respond.... if you have any means of guiding us towards you, please commence"

There would be several more such messages giving suggestions as to how to track them, such as fire weapons or astropathic calls. Even so, despite their helpfulness over vox, they seemed to take little action in searching for them or turning the ship around. It was clear, the haul he was Towing was more valuable to him than saving the lives of others. Or perhapse he sensed the danger looming closer.

-------

Now this close, visuals became more clear on the occulus: The Station became more visible, a decrepit and condemned thing, although massive; it was a husk of dark metal and rotting piers of dull light, it frankly had seen better days aeons ago and looked more appropriate in the hands of beggar scum than the Imperium of man.

The Carrack was prolific and in good condition it seemed, nothing of note. But the object it towed... That was puzzling, at first glance it was just a dark ice crystal the size of a cruiser. But spires protruded from it, and pyramids in a dark metal that blended with the ice in the cold void. Like the head of a spiked maul.

Randomly arranged geometric shapes of shimmering Osmium and Onyx. Although the term man-made was no applicable, such formations were not natural, it was crafted by an intellect and deviance of natures symmetry

Show
    It came close but you avoided detection, there is about 18 VU from you to the Trelleborg, and 15 VU from the Trelleborg to the Station. Both your ship and the Trelleborg Travel at the same speed of 1 VU, if you are to reveal yourself and gain enough speed to attack before entering the threat range of the station, it has to be soon.
    Last edited by Checkmate-Pony; 2017-02-01 at 08:28 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Defences analysed." Selas whirred, eyes dim as he continued to delve through the internal world of their great vessel. "Armament assessed. Two Mars pattern macrocannons, dorsal located weaponry. Single void shield array.

Running combat simulations.

Processing.

Evaluation complete. Their cargo is of great value, any attempt to intimidate them to surrender it will escalate until open combat begins. If that is your aim, Lord Captain, this unit recommends immediate engagement, before they have time to prepare or reach the station. With a surprise strike and our greater defensive capability and understanding of their weapon placement, I estimate a 73% chance of victory with minimal cost.

Warning. Value of cargo is unknown. Likely of Xenos origin. Heretical risk."

16. - Top - End - #16

Half turning her head to keep her eyes on the console while still attempting to be respectful, Rosa added her piece, her tone of voice very much matter-of-fact rather than an impassioned plea. "We've got a ship clearly making a delivery in the middle of nowhere, but one that responded to our distress call. If they've tried to hide from us, they've done a really bad job, They didn't recognise us, but I would have thought if they'd been worried about being discovered, they'd have abandoned the meet. Either they don't consider us a threat for whatever reason, or our presence here isn't an inconvenience to them. In any case, I still think opening comms is the best idea."

"The fact that we have no idea what that cargo is doesn't help us. For all we know, if it gets hit with a stray macro, it'll explode, or worse."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

"We await your orders, Captain. Either choice is acceptable to me." The glimmer in Sage Vsal's eyes shows which decision he would actually prefer.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

Not everyone aboard the ship was in such a rush. Cassius, in fact, was as calm as one could possibly be, considering the danger. It helps, perhaps, that his job was to meditate. More specifically, he was the ship's Astropath, and there was no sense letting himself get distracted and missing out on what may be an important message. Of course, he much preferred things to stay quiet, but he wasn't about to neglect his duty.

Based on the vox chatter, Cassius suspected that someone would want him to disrupt the other vessel's Astropathic communications. He wasn't sure if he could do that properly, even on a good day, which this was not. And, what's more, it was clearly still too far away for that. With luck, and patience, he thought he might be able to accomplish it, at most, about 30,000 kilometers (or perhaps that should be 30 megameters?) away. Even that wouldn't do, really. No, they'd need to be even closer for him to do anything. Close enough that they might want to send a boarding party. Cassius hoped the captain wasn't stupid enough to send his only Astropath on an away mission.

Not having much else to do, Cassius simply sat and meditated, waiting to receive any messages that might be directed towards the ship.

Testing Psyniscience 50 (40 per, trained, routine difficulty): (1d100)[100]

...God-Emperor, he has no idea what he's doing.
    Last edited by megabyter5; 2017-02-02 at 01:24 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarvus nodded, there was no sense in just opening fire, they didn't seem to be imminently hostile. "Open comms." he waited momentarily as they established connection, gathering his thoughts. "This is Captain Sarvus, our engines were damaged during emergency Warp translation. We have slowly managed to restore power to necessary parts. Can you provide us with comm details to request docking at the station." he waited for a response hoping that they could meet the Captain on neutral ground of the station.

20. - Top - End - #20

Hailing the Trelleborg, there was a response emediantly: "this is the captain I speak to? Captain Sarvus if you can hear me, you must reveal yourself, we have no way of spotting you, it is as if your location is blocked, are you within a dust could?"

The man speaking was the Trelleborg master of vox, bombarding with respectful questions. Although more than once he demanded Sarvus found a way to reveal his location.

"The station master will clear you for docking that I can promise you, but are you capable of reaching the station?"

21. - Top - End - #21
    Firbolg in the Playground

Having been lost in thought for a while Karina rumbles in with Needs to see us does he, heh wants to get a hard lock and scan is what he really wants
    Last edited by Leon; 2017-02-03 at 12:50 PM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The tech priest considers. "We will have to reveal ourselves to dock with the station, but I propose we wait until we're closer. I also propose opening communication with the station ourselves, to verify what the Trelleborg crew are telling us."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Sage Vsal looks to Sarvus, "Captain, may I take a pilot out to take a closer look at the bulk being towed? Perhaps one from this vaunted bridge crew?"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

His concentration thoroughly disrupted, Cassius decides to make his way to the bridge. If he couldn't focus on his job, he could at least make himself known and learn what, exactly, the captain is planning. He opens his eyes-- a meaningless gesture, as they had long since been rendered useless and blank-- stood up, and began walking the corridors of the ship. After a few short moments, he enters, and stands near the door, quietly listening to the discussion among the officers.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarvus listened to his crew but the decision lay with him at the end of the day, "Hail the station, request docking permissions. Respond to the Trelleborg with the following, 'We have managed to restore power to the engines, all damage is internal. I request a meeting with the Captain when we both complete docking.' we are going to show ourselves, I see no threat at the moment." he sits back and waits for docking to be complete.

He sighs and turns to his advisors and senior crew, "Master Enginseer, please restore power to 50% keep those weapons ready to power up. Sage, I am afraid that a space flight would be a bad idea, I can't risk them shooting you out of the black out of fear."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Acknowledged, Lord Captain." The Explorator intones, returning attention to the ship's systems. The bridge lights up in a manner repeated throughout the mighty vessel, systems whirring back to life as the command spreads. The ship's concealment fades and it becomes more then a ghost in the void, becoming solid to auspices once again.
    Last edited by Retias; 2017-02-06 at 05:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

"It's good to hear from you my lord" the Trelleborg replied politely "The Chief Gorm will gladly meet you inside"

It was a strangely abrupt reply, it had no further questions or vague accusations as they had done previously, perhaps there was nothing more to it than that, the deception had worked.

It would take a while for the Station to respond, but eerily the docking arms of it's piers opened up, silhouetted against the planet below, like an embracing spider.

The Trelleborg would reach the station first, carefully matching speed and docking. The xenos rock towing behind it slowly clutched closer to it and was moved to be hoisted to one of the docking arms and piers on the station in long laborious process, making it ready for excavation.

It was then the station made contact, as if it had lazily forgotten: Accompanied by a pic feed, the master of the station revealed himself, a hideous antiquarian, an old man with simple cloths looking as if he was struggling to work the equipment that allowed him to speak, what den of scum and low life the station must be.

[IMG][/IMG]

"What's this at, who dares come this early in the morning"
    he laughed, meaning it well "My name is Jacob Shoemaker, and this is my tavern, my home. We jokingly call it the man cave, nicknames have a habit of sticking... you are welcome to stay" his voice incredibly gnarled and rough, but he did not seem slowed by his age, there was a creepy childish enthusiasm about him.

"Of course, on one condition, that you understand: Jacob Shoemaker does not give credit, otherwise you can come back when you're a little richer"

His tone was comically mischievous, as if he knew something you didn't, the kind that lures small children astray. But in the end that was perhaps just the nature of his lonely existence out in uncharted space, that of being a bit odd.

The Ship, having left silent running emerged and took in the embrace of the man cave. docking as it's new found Carrack companion did.
    The two ships now being held opposed to each other in the scale like arms of the station dancing around the breath of the orange world beneath.
    ------------------------

Inside the station, the man cave. As the pressure hatch opens, the crew and the captains court are greeted by a shadow of a station crew. Long haired and filthy men with big ugly smiles stinking of alcohol, laughing and mocking them as they entered, a disgusting sight as they walked around in brown rags.

They looked more like drunken peasants than respectable workers. Despite this the man cave station crew would offer (rather pressingly) help at all times, asking if they needed help or food or supplies, even technician work. And every time they did, it was with an annoying mocking tone, as if they could bully you all around now that you were in such dire need of there help (which you fortunately are not)

"Is it possible!? A Captain of the stars, how else it going in the other world?" one would say taking his hat off in front of Sarvus, and as he did, all his companions would laugh as if that was the funniest thing they had ever heard. "Why didn't you stay longer?"

They would follow around like an annoying mob and generally get in the way of your own crew as they made the preparations and safety regulations of docking. But there was little to do about it, this was their home and the disrespect had to be indued for a while longer. Hopefully the captain of the Trelleborg was not this obscene.

Despite it, as Sarvus and court made they way into the station it became more quiet and calm. It was a barren and cold place of rusting pipes and dripping ceilings, scum encrusted metal coiling around like arteries inside a beast. Clashing with this sorry state of repair and decency was something admirable, all around them, the station was lit with candles, and every flat surface would feature pictures made with graffito paint, like ancient cave drawings but with all the imagination and color of someone who lived between the stars, depictions of men fighting monsters or giant gods toying with worlds in the palm of their hand. There was a unique cosyness to it, perhaps it's one redeeming factor so far.

It was not hard to find ones way, arrows were painted on every surface of the floor with bold text and more decorations, dangling lights and jars of luminous goo, various sports banners, chains of color, streamers and sculptures of welded metal, and from old pipes sat once in a while bards playing music in the gloom.

Show
    I'll give you a second to roleplay and describe what manner of entourage you bring to meet the captain of the Trelleborg
    Last edited by Checkmate-Pony; 2017-02-08 at 08:04 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground

Captain i shall assemble a Detail of Ship Security as an escort and to ensure no untoward visits are made by locals
    Last edited by Leon; 2017-02-09 at 12:13 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

As the officers discuss leaving the ship, Cassius finally finds the time to speak up. "I trust you have a plan, Lord-Captain? I'm afraid I've not been made privy to our current goal."

30. - Top - End - #30

Leaving the docking of the ship to it's usual pilot, Rosa joins the rest of bridge crew for the discussion.

"I'd presume whatever the plan is, it involves finding out why we're here and what we're doing. I think anything beyond that is somewhat secondary, although I wouldn't mind knowing exactly what these people are doing out here."