New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

"I mean off the roof. I assume that's what the liability forms and such are about?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #122
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I mean off the roof. I assume that's what the liability forms and such are about?"
    "Ah yes, wish that we didn't have to but I've seen it all." The employee replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Ah yes, wish that we didn't have to but I've seen it all." The employee replies.
    "But if I were planning to do so, I'd have already done so last night."

Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

The day star shall not defeat me this day. Jen replies.
    "I beg to differ," Mallory said, turning her phone screen to show Jen, "After all, do you really want to miss out on a five-star breakfast? Because I'm leaving in ten minutes, and I will be perfectly fine with leaving you behind."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"My sense of smell isn't so great." The celestial points out.
    Lauca will lead you if you keep Lauca safe!

6. - Top - End - #126

"But if I were planning to do so, I'd have already done so last night."
    "That is a fair point, but you could still slip up there." The hotel employee replies.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I beg to differ," Mallory said, turning her phone screen to show Jen, "After all, do you really want to miss out on a five-star breakfast? Because I'm leaving in ten minutes, and I will be perfectly fine with leaving you behind."
    Jen starts to grumble up.

Coming, coming...

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Taika opens her mouth as though she were at a dentist to show off her fangs, a statement of what she was rather than being any sort of threat. "I have been flying around on a broom at highway speeds since I was twelve, and have been in this state for around three months now. The odds of me falling and it significantly injuring me are rather minimal. That's why I find this to be rather silly."

Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Jen starts to grumble up.

Coming, coming...
    "Excellent," Mallory said with a small smile, before adding, "Trust me, in an hour or so you'll be happy you did this. Oh, and try to dress nicely. This place is supposed to be rather fancy, though thankfully not to the level of last night."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-03-15 at 12:10 AM.

9. - Top - End - #129

Taika opens her mouth as though she were at a dentist to show off her fangs, a statement of what she was rather than being any sort of threat. "I have been flying around on a broom at highway speeds since I was twelve, and have been in this state for around three months now. The odds of me falling and it significantly injuring me are rather minimal. That's why I find this to be rather silly."
    "Ah... Yeah... maybe we'll forget the wager." The employee agrees.

"Excellent," Mallory said with a small smile, before adding, "Trust me, in an hour or so you'll be happy you did this. Oh, and try to dress nicely. This place is supposed to be rather fancy, though thankfully not to the level of last night."
    I don't have that many fancy clothes.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I don't have that many fancy clothes.
    "Well, wear the nicest thing you packed then," Mallory said, "It should be good enough."

11. - Top - End - #131

"Well, wear the nicest thing you packed then," Mallory said, "It should be good enough."
    [Give me a luck check DC 4]

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

"Wager? As in betting? On what?"

Show

13. - Top - End - #133

Jen manages to pull out a wrinkle free skirt, and a very nice half button shirt.

Huh, didn't I know I packed these. She comments.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Jen manages to pull out a wrinkle free skirt, and a very nice half button shirt.

Huh, didn't I know I packed these. She comments.
    "Perfect," Mallory said with a nod, "Now get prepped. You've already wasted a minute and a half finding that."

15. - Top - End - #135

"Perfect," Mallory said with a nod, "Now get prepped. You've already wasted a minute and a half finding that."
    Yes, yes, yes. Jen replied starting to get ready.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

You do find a nice place to eat, a sort of half converted ship/seafood restaurant.

Luna and Effie at your sides, the host smiles at you. "So what can I get you three girls."
    "Can I just get a basket of calamari and a glass of water?" Kristi asked, after glancing at the menu.

17. - Top - End - #137

"Wager? As in betting? On what?"
    "Huh, oh oh sorry, I meant waiver. We won't need the waiver." The employee replies.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "Can I just get a basket of calamari and a glass of water?" Kristi asked, after glancing at the menu.
    Is that all your getting? Luna questions.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"That would be less horrifying. Thank you. Now, I have a group breakfast to observe."

Show

19. - Top - End - #139

"That would be less horrifying. Thank you. Now, I have a group breakfast to observe."
    "Oh, you have little siblings?" The employee asks.

20. - Top - End - #140

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Lauca will lead you if you keep Lauca safe!
    "Lead the way." The celestial replies. (Make a skill check DC 4 to keep on scent.)

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Lead the way." The celestial replies. (Make a skill check DC 4 to keep on scent.)
    Lauca nodded excitedly, taking off after that scent again.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, you have little siblings?" The employee asks.
    "I mean, yes, but I don't see how that's relevant. Just some friends I'm here with."

Show

23. - Top - End - #143

Lauca nodded excitedly, taking off after that scent again.
    You manage to find the scent a little pastry shop just down the way.

"Is this the place?" The celestial asks.

"I mean, yes, but I don't see how that's relevant. Just some friends I'm here with."
    "Oh, then why are you observing?" He questions. "Isn't that just hanging out?"

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya was sitting on the bed, already in her jeans and T-shirt, as Mal and Jen discussed the place Mal had found to have breakfast. As Jen went to change, she smiled at her girlfriend and said gently, "Y'know, you could be a bit nicer to Dove there. Not everybody's got the habits to have as much energy in the mornin' as you or me, and it's early enough that we don't gotta rush to get to breakfast."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm not eating. Hence, I'm not really attending breakfast, just observing it."

Show

26. - Top - End - #146

"I'm not eating. Hence, I'm not really attending breakfast, just observing it."
    "That's fair I suppose." The employee muses.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

You manage to find the scent a little pastry shop just down the way.

"Is this the place?" The celestial asks."
    Mhm! Mhm! Smells so so good! Lauca cheered, grabbing the celestial's hand and leading him into the shop.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Yes, yes, yes. Jen replied starting to get ready.
    "Make sure to brush your hair too," Mallory added as Jen went to get some privacy, "You've got a bit of a bedhead going there."

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya was sitting on the bed, already in her jeans and T-shirt, as Mal and Jen discussed the place Mal had found to have breakfast. As Jen went to change, she smiled at her girlfriend and said gently, "Y'know, you could be a bit nicer to Dove there. Not everybody's got the habits to have as much energy in the mornin' as you or me, and it's early enough that we don't gotta rush to get to breakfast."
    "I'm just trying to look out for her," Mallory replied, "Bad sleep habits can result in poor performance during the day, even if she sleeps in. Besides, it's not like we get to spend every day in a beach-side resort town. She shouldn't be wasting this opportunity in bed."

29. - Top - End - #149

Mhm! Mhm! Smells so so good! Lauca cheered, grabbing the celestial's hand and leading him into the shop.
    The celestial gets dragged.

In the store you find a small counter with some pastries on selection and a couple of tables with two seats each.

What do you do?

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

The celestial gets dragged.

In the store you find a small counter with some pastries on selection and a couple of tables with two seats each.

What do you do?
    Excuse me! Lauca called, bounding to the currently (hopefully) empty front counter. Lauca would like to be customer!