New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Reuleaux Academy (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Don't I decide if she's being rude though? Hazel pipes up raising a hand with a single finger in a one second gesture.
    "Regardless of whether you approve of her behavior or not, it's still improper," Jane says. "I'd have much preferred to borrow somebody's coat so you'd at least having something protecting your body from wandering eyes, but for some reason nobody else is bundling up despite how late in autumn it is."

2. - Top - End - #152
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "Regardless of whether you approve of her behavior or not, it's still improper," Jane says. "I'd have much preferred to borrow somebody's coat so you'd at least having something protecting your body from wandering eyes, but for some reason nobody else is bundling up despite how late in autumn it is."
    Well all the confident people like showing off their bodies. Hazel replies. Any ice or water, or wind nymphs resist the cold. Angels and Demons as well. Catfolk have the lair of fur... Hazel muses rising her finger to her lip in thought. Really. How many people would need to cover up since the school's heated just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Well all the confident people like showing off their bodies. Hazel replies. Any ice or water, or wind nymphs resist the cold. Angels and Demons as well. Catfolk have the lair of fur... Hazel muses rising her finger to her lip in thought. Really. How many people would need to cover up since the school's heated just fine.
    "You'd think they'd at least have their jackets for crossing campus or something, though," Jane pouted.

"How often do they do that during the school day, though?" Nicole asked. "I mean, sure, some of the dorms aren't in the same building, but students can just keep their jackets in their lockers when they're in class. About the only time during the school day you'd want your jacket is when you're outside for PE or something, and I imagine that the coaches hardcore enough to have us training outside this late into the winter probably either don't notice the cold, or think it builds character or something."

4. - Top - End - #154

"You'd think they'd at least have their jackets for crossing campus or something, though," Jane pouted.

"How often do they do that during the school day, though?" Nicole asked. "I mean, sure, some of the dorms aren't in the same building, but students can just keep their jackets in their lockers when they're in class. About the only time during the school day you'd want your jacket is when you're outside for PE or something, and I imagine that the coaches hardcore enough to have us training outside this late into the winter probably either don't notice the cold, or think it builds character or something."
    Plus even then they might not be allowed to. Parents might sue if their precious children get frostbite. Or suddenly care that their new meal ticket got frostbite. Hazel added.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Plus even then they might not be allowed to. Parents might sue if their precious children get frostbite. Or suddenly care that their new meal ticket got frostbite. Hazel added.
    Nicole nods, and Jane just pouts some more. "I'd still be a lot more comfortable if we could get your clothes fixed and/or replaced quickly and get back to class. If we take too long, we might well be late for lunch!" The concept seems to horrify Nicole a bit, who does her part to accelerate the trip.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

More eye-rolling, but somebody finally responds. "It's just Hazel being slutty like normal, figured you'd be as jaded to that as the rest us by now."
    "OF COURSE I ****ING AM! THAT WE ME NOT APPROVING! IT WASN'T SHOCK OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" It seems she will not let this go.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GM_3826 View Post
    "OF COURSE I ****ING AM! THAT WE ME NOT APPROVING! IT WASN'T SHOCK OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" It seems she will not let this go.
    "Your disapproval is noted...and loud," comes the response from a rather snobby girl who doesn't look like she should even be judging anybody else on how revealing their clothing is. "You can stop yelling, you know, she's left to get clothes anyway."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

"Your disapproval is noted...and loud," comes the response from a rather snobby girl who doesn't look like she should even be judging anybody else on how revealing their clothing is. "You can stop yelling, you know, she's left to get clothes anyway."
    "...Fine." Morgan goes "hmmph" and glares at the girl. "I was 5 seconds from beating you senseless, you know."

And there's a difference between "revealing clothing" and "being naked"... for one could get you arrested for sexual harrassment. She pouts. Of course, it wasn't Hazel I had a problem with... She sighs. Everyone else was so easily distracted...

9. - Top - End - #159

Nicole nods, and Jane just pouts some more. "I'd still be a lot more comfortable if we could get your clothes fixed and/or replaced quickly and get back to class. If we take too long, we might well be late for lunch!" The concept seems to horrify Nicole a bit, who does her part to accelerate the trip.
    Do you know anyone who can sew though. Hazel asked.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Yanako shrugs. Someone going off to tell the principle isn't her problem. The class though? Damn... kinda needed the marks... ah well. Nothing much to do now. Class isn't gonna get back together so... early lunch, I guess. Better text Intel-Chan. She's usually hungry this time of day.

Hey. Class was a completely screw-up. Gonna grab an early lunch. You in?
    Sure, I guess. Anything in particular?
    Thinking the sweet-and-sour chicken, soft noodles.
    Sounds good.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GM_3826 View Post
    "...Fine." Morgan goes "hmmph" and glares at the girl. "I was 5 seconds from beating you senseless, you know."

And there's a difference between "revealing clothing" and "being naked"... for one could get you arrested for sexual harrassment. She pouts. Of course, it wasn't Hazel I had a problem with... She sighs. Everyone else was so easily distracted...
    "I didn't really see anybody else doing anything wrong.," the girl says flippantly, before turning away with a huff.

Do you know anyone who can sew though. Hazel asked.
    "I can sew...a bit..." Jane replied hesitantly. "I'm sure we could find someone better suited for the task easily enough though." Nicole nods in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Yanako shrugs. Someone going off to tell the principle isn't her problem. The class though? Damn... kinda needed the marks... ah well. Nothing much to do now. Class isn't gonna get back together so... early lunch, I guess. Better text Intel-Chan. She's usually hungry this time of day.

Hey. Class was a completely screw-up. Gonna grab an early lunch. You in?
    Sure, I guess. Anything in particular?
    Thinking the sweet-and-sour chicken, soft noodles.
    Sounds good.
    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    The next scene is, in fact, lunch. I'm not sure whether to end this part of the scene here, or continue on a bit, what would you prefer?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #162

Do you know anyone off the top of your head though? Hazel points out.