New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Just a question

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Just a question

Are there any playable Dark Elves in DnD? (like the Drucii from Warhammer)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Just a question

Quote Originally Posted by Godfathachris View Post
    Are there any playable Dark Elves in DnD? (like the Drucii from Warhammer)
    This might fit better in the DnD section of this form but (could be wrong though). Only thing off the top of my head the reminds me of dark elves in DnD is the Drow (assuming you mean 5e), there might be something more close to what you want in some homebrewed race or so Volo's Guide there could be something in there that might suit your fancy. I don't have any of the books in front of my because I am currently in school and once I get home I can try to check for you. I am sure by the time I do that someone else will post on here and provide you a solution.

"Fear and intimidation, mostly, though a little torture here and there helps" Comic #817

Avatar drawn by: Honest Tiefling

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

From my understanding in D&D drow and dark elves are the same, the terms are used interchangeably. I don't know much about the warhammer dark elves but unless they are dramatically different the drow should work. Worst case you can use their stats and brew up your own racial abilities/bonuses/traits.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Drow are like the dark elves of D&D most everyone hates um and they are a bunch of jerks, most of them live in the under dark. There is a pretty nice campaign involving the Drow and the under dark for 5e, called out of the abyss.