New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Miniature Search: Medium-sized/Large-sized Tiger

I had quite a bit of luck searching here last time (thanks GilesTheCleric and Nepenthe!), so now I'm looking for a miniature to represent the character I searched for last time's animal companion.

At the moment, it's a medium-sized feline - think a mountain lion - but I'm planning for when the character hits 7th level, so I'm also looking for a large-sized feline - like a dire tiger.

I've found Reaper's tiger and sabertooth tiger, but I can't tell how big those figures are. Also, I'm not sure how much I like the latter. The 'character' of the animal companion doesn't really jive all that closely with that image.

So, anyway, I'm looking for more suggestions. This one will probably be easier than the last one, I'd think.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Miniature Search: Medium-sized/Large-sized Tiger

The D&D miniatures Dire Lion, Hunting Cougar, Dire Tiger or Blessed Hunter might be useful. All of these are large except the HC, that mini is med.

ETA: I forgot another medium mini, Guenhwyvar
    Last edited by nyjastul69; 2017-03-24 at 07:12 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Miniature Search: Medium-sized/Large-sized Tiger

Toy stores.

Seriously, there are bunches of appropriate sized critters that are cheap, light, and nicely painted. I even found little tombstones one time, we used them when one of our guys kept dying a lot.