New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Dueling Arena

"Well," Warrick said, "you know the drill by now, but it's a little different for the championship. Ignatius and I will both be out there, on opposite sides of the ring. I'll be making the introductory speech, and Ignatius will make the closing speech and have the honor of presenting the champion to the crowd. If you're both ready, we'll go," he said, gesturing.

He let Ignatius take the lead, and then brought up the rear behind Umbear and Aurix.

"Ladies and gentleman! WELCOME TO THE HERO'S TOURNEY CHAMPIONSHIP!" Warrick thundered. The crowd went absolutely wild. The Master-at-Arms had to wait quite a bit for the roar to die down.
    "Our two finalists need no introduction! You know them, you love them, I give you... UMBEAR! And! AURIX!" Warrick waited for the crowd to quiet back down after losing their minds yet again.
    "You all know the rules by now: They have come to participate in a knockout bout. The match will continue for as long as both are still standing. When one falls unconscious, the match ends, the winner the one still standing. The combatants are required to make nonlethal attacks during this match. Blows that violate this rule will net the perpetrator a penalty point. Three penalty points and the match is forfeit. Magic can be used freely, as our own court mage, Hervir, has renewed the coliseum's wardings to ensure all magic does nonlethal damage, no matter its source. Magic that kills outright without otherwise inflicting damage is negated entirely. They are adorned only in tournament-issued gear."
    "Today! We will crown the fiftieth champion of this tournament! Aurix goes to the north, Umbear to the south. I hope you're ready for this, folks! Let's hope our closer is every bit as intense and exciting as our opener was this year!" Perform oratory: (1d20+36)[50]
    Warrick flew up and took position at the southern end of the arena, allowing Ignatius to take the northern end.

Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-05-25 at 10:23 PM.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix casts a spell on himself. A purple shield appears floating around him.

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 16 + range mods
    Show
    Shield

Aurix strides towards Umbear (moving to G11) as he speaks loudly. "UMBEAR!!!I am called upon today to face you, as one hero to another, to uphold Juvelnord's glorious traditions! But you have besmirched the honor of this kingdom and its traditions by brazenly parading your theft in this ring! Most of all...you have attacked the honor of My Lady, the most beautiful and kind Princess Geiravor, by DARING to demand ransom for what is hers!"

Aurix takes off his gloves and chucks them south into the pool. "I demand satisfaction, sir! I challenge you to a TRUE duel, face to face, weapon to weapon! For I know your mettle, sir! You are a lily-livered wench!! You are an accursed knave!! You are a blackguard and an argr who has never had to look someone in the eyes when you drained the life from them. You will meet me in the center and face me! And when your collapsed body drops to the arena floor, you will restore to my Lady Geiravor what is hers!!"
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear laughed a haughty chuckle allowing his giant form to bounce with the laughter. He begins clapping, slowly, waiting for the crowds silence. His face turns into a snear.

"A very MOVING Speech, Dragon of whats her Name. Just like the Golden Skirt Tail of Aurora Demon Hunter, and the Silver Silk Shirt of Ainsley, The Golden Fleece of the Princess's Lambs shall soon decorate my Walls. do YOU Think you can stand against my might. THE PEOPLE have seen me toss away all who have opposed me. THE PEOPLE today, will see me put you down, like I will put down the Celestial Sheep, and See THE RISE OF A NEW BARON"

Umbear Roars as he surrounds himself with Ice Armor. (Gather Energy 2) (Armor +12) (Current Burn 5)

"You wear the mantle of others, because your strength is not your own. You claim to be a sorceror, but you borrow power and names of others. I will strip you of all your protections, rend you bare like the whelp you truely are, before your precsious princess so she can see what is truely in your heart, then I will eat my celestial mutton. with a smile. "

He holds a fist to the air as he mumbles on his breath. All around the Collusiem chants can be hear calling out.

"Bar-on Um-Bear" "Bar-on Um-Bear" "Bar-on Um-Bear"
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2017-05-26 at 10:36 AM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix shakes his head and scoffs audibly. "To bear the titles of Erastil's Dragon and Princess Geiravor's Champion is an honor and a privilege! It means that they have put their trust in me, and I have earned that trust! When have you ever inspired anyone to be better than they are? You seek only to uplift yourself! You are no hero, and I shall vanquish you!"

Aurix exaggerates his gestures, shouting, "Si guyya wer vers di asildk sthyri!!"
    Spoiler: Draconic
    Show
    I bear the power of ten men!!

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 22 + range mods
    Show
    Legendary Proportions

Aurix's body begins to grow. His height doubles to 12 feet tall! His muscles bulge with even greater strength, and his draconic scales seem to thicken and solidify! "You haven't seen my true strength yet! But I'll show you, and then I will vanquish you!" (Now in G10/H11)
    Last edited by Andrew Markham; 2017-05-26 at 10:56 AM.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear laughes.

"FOOLISH! FOLLOWER OF WHAT THOSE ABOVE TELL YOU! SIMPLE MINDED ACOLYTE!"

He Lets his burn Consuming without Gathering Energy as He becomes Swifter. (Gain Celerity) +2 Burn, Burn Count: 7

He seems to move with a blur as he steps into the Pool in the Middle of the Ring and takes a squat, his neither regions producing bubbles in the water. the bubbles floating amongst the gloves thrown in.

"THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR BLIND ALLEGIENCE!!! THE MUTTON WILL BE SWEET! AS WILL MY VICTORY! YOU ARE TOO SLOW AND YOU BARELY MEASURE UP TO MY HEIGHTS!"
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix deliberately bugs out his eyes. "YOU DARE FOUL MY HONOR WITH YOUR EXCREMENT?!? YOU SHAT UPON MY LADY?!? I WILL BEAT YOUR PASTY ARSE INTO THE GROUND!!"

Aurix activates his robe. A spectral form appears over his shoulder, linking arms with his.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear moves east to L16, L17, M16, M17.

He puts his hands on his belt, activating it. (Activate Spell Groundswell)

The Ground beneath umbear rises 5 feet upward.

"I AM NOT DONE YET! I WILL BEFOUL YOUR PRINCESSES CHAMPION NEXT! COME! STAND AT THE BASE OF MY MOUNTAIN! WE SHALL SEE IF YOU CAN COME TO CLAIM IT!"
    Festival of Heroes:

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix looks over at Umbear's position. He does something unusual: he drops his quarterstaff to the ground. Aurix holds out his hands in front of him and begins chanting, "Si relgr ekess sia cha'sid wer vers di wer relgimi..."
    Spoiler: Draconic
    Show
    "I call to my hand the power of the elements..."

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 19
    Show
    The spell being cast is completely unknown.

A transparent cylindrical tube appears in Aurix hands, and continues to grow more bright as he chants. (Full Round Action, resolved next round)
    Show

DM of Twinborn

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear laughes loudly.

"HAVE YOU NO MORE TO SAY!? NO MORE PRETTY WORDS TO DEFEND YOUR WOMAN?!"

HE Screams to the heavens as his fists begin to glint with speckles of different colors (gather Energy, Flex to gain Rare Metal)

He points toward Aurix.

"YOUR FANCY SPELLS WILL NOT SAVE YOU, I HAVE SLAIN DRAGON AND WIZARD ALIKE, YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT!"
    Festival of Heroes:

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix bellows. An orb of flames appears between his arms, growing larger and larger. Aurix shapes the flame until it is contained within the transparent cylinder. The flames consume the cylinder itself. Aurix is now holding a quarterstaff made of flames.

Spoiler: DM effects
    Show
    Elemental Weapon- +2 Merciful Bane (humanoid(ogre)) Flame Quarterstaff

Aurix's body shakes as he casts again. Lightning crackles along his arm and legs.
    Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 18
    Show
    Quickened Haste

Aurix shouts, "I AM CALLED TO BATTLE! LET THE POWER OF MY BLOOD BURN!" Once again, Aurix's body begins to shift. His hide grows thicker, and his golden scales gain a tint of green. His muscles thicken and become bulky, straining the limits of his robe. Aurix's face grows brown blisters and green scales, yet they blend with the human and draconic features already there. Aurix holds his weapon with more confidence and training.
    Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 21 + range mods
    Show
    Transformation

Aurix moves quickly, first east then south until he stands near the base of Umbear's hill. (I16/J17) He looks Umbear dead in the eye and says, "I have no more need of words- I am a weapon. Defend yourself!"

Initiative: (1d20+7)[13]
    Show

DM of Twinborn

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear looks down from his perch, Obvious contempt in his face. He whispers.

"Im loving this"

He activates his item of Energy Resistance, And inhales deeply.

"LET US END THIS NOW!"

(1d20+8)[22]
    Festival of Heroes:

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Taking the initiative Umbear begins to swing his mighty fists.

(1d20+28)[42]
    Damage: Ignores Metal Based DR,
    (2d6+31)[35]
    (6d6)[12] + 50% (18 Total)

(1d20+28)[46]
    Damage: Ignores Metal Based DR
    (2d6+31)[35]
    (6d6)[20] + 50% (30 Total)

(1d20+23)[32]
    (2d6+31)[39]
    (6d6)[24] + 50% (36 Total)

(1d20+18)[29]
    (2d6+31)[42]
    (6d6)[26] + 50% (39 Total)
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2017-05-26 at 02:11 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix shields his face with his left arm, assuming his thick hide will protect against the blow, but Umbear's first hit slams powerfully into that arm, crunching through the thick scales! Aurix's shock allows Umbear to land another metallic punch against his abdomen, breaking through his defenses! Aurix recenters himself and deflects the third and fourth attacks. The shattered scales fall to the ground, and Aurix's eyes glow with intensity. He nods in acknowledgement. "Back at you." Aurix swings his flaming quarterstaff rapidly at Umbear, looking for chinks in the ice armor. The spiritual talons guide Aurix's hand. To finish, Aurix's teeth transform into vicious fangs which attempt to sink into Umbear's flesh!

Full Attack v Umbear

(1d20+36)[46]
    (1d8+39)[44] + (3d6)[11] nonlethal fire damage

(1d20+36)[46]
    (1d8+39)[46] + (3d6)[11] nonlethal fire damage

(1d20+31)[51] --> 46 to confirm, extra 40 damage if crits --> Crit nullified
    (1d8+39)[43] + (3d6)[7] nonlethal fire damage

(1d20+26)[30]
    (1d8+39)[46] + (3d6)[15] nonlethal fire damage

(1d20+21)[29]
    (1d8+39)[43] + (3d6)[11] nonlethal fire damage

+ Bite

(1d20+26)[42]
    (1d8+33)[34] nonlethal physical + (1d6)[2] nonlethal fire damage

Spoiler: Swift Action: Performance
    Show
    For either flame damage or multiple hits: I use a victory point to auto-succeed.
    Last edited by Andrew Markham; 2017-05-26 at 04:12 PM.
    Show

DM of Twinborn

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Thrice the Quarterstaff Cracked umbear, to the Face. the Chest and Arm... And then out of No-where... a Bite to the Shoulder.

Umbear looked rocked. But he rolls his Neck. He whispers under his breath.

"I underestimated you... If this doesnt do it... you win... Ill admit that... but... If you let me win the tournament... In the end.... you will win what you want more than a championship... And I can get you that... if you do it that way... I say this... before I swing again... because... its honest... Not desperation."

He Puffs himself out.

"DO YOU THINK THAT WILL SCARE ME!? HA!"

umbear attempts to swing less with Power, but with more Accuracy. His fists shining with the color of Adamantine.

(1d20+32)[35]
    (2d6+11)[20]
    (6d6)[25] +50% (37 Damage)

(1d20+32)[40]
    (2d6+11)[13]
    (6d6)[27] +50% (40 Damage)

(1d20+27)[42]
    (2d6+11)[18]
    (6d6)[25] +50% (37 Damage)

(1d20+22)[23]
    (2d6+11)[16]
    (6d6)[20] +50% (30 Damage)
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2017-05-26 at 04:31 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix blocks the first two blows, allowing his thickened skin and enhanced speed to deflect the blows. Aurix deflects and redirects the left fist he sees coming from Umbear, but is taken by surprise by the right fist that comes out of nowhere! Both fighters take a punch to the face from Umbear at the same time, and stumble back in unison. But Aurix is only moderately injured, wherein Umbear looks weak on his feet. Aurix leans in, staring Umbear down. Then, hoping his mouth is hard to see, he hisses, almost imperceptibly, answering Umbear:

Spoiler: Umbear
    Show
    "I don't need a title, Umbear. But I'm glad I have a friend who cares enough to get me one."

Then he raises his quarterstaff, floods it with magical energy, and cries, "For Juvelnord!!"

(1d20+35)[49]
    (1d8+50)[57] + (3d6)[15] nonlethal fire damage

Spoiler: In case of botch
    Show
    If he is still able to attack, he continues the full attack

(1d20+35)[53]
    (1d8+50)[54] + (3d6)[7] nonlethal fire damage
    Show

DM of Twinborn

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear Stumbles from the hit and Shakes his head. He lift his fist to swing again. Rage in his face... when his eyes roll back into his head and he falls to the ground.
    Festival of Heroes:

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

Warrick descended into the arena. "Good job," he murmured to Aurix. The half-elf casually hoisted the ogre up across his shoulders and carried him into the pit. "Let's get you boys healed up so you can come back out and listen to Ignatius blather, and then do your own blathering," he said with a wink.

In the pit, the acolytes descended on the pair of heroes with the usual aplomb, and peppered them with cure spells until they were both fully healed.

"Ignatius, you ready?" Warrick asked, ushering his assistant and the two heroes back out onto the field.
    Show

Show

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"After this, I ain't talking for a week" Ignatius grumbled as he walked into the field. Once he and the others were on position, he cleared his throat.

"People of Juvelnord and the rest of the world. A straightforward, hard hitting, and no nonsense battle of two heroic titans! This was the ultimate match of the fiftieth Hero's Tourney at the fiftieth Festival of Heroes! Lets give it up for our finalists, Aurix and Umbear!!!"

The crowd roared in celebration of the fighters.

"Let us not forget all the other matches and fighters that lead to this final. This tournament and festival are for all of them. These are the heroes that inspire us to be like them. They drive us to do better and face adversity head on. Lets hear it for the rest of the competitors!!!

The crowd applaued for the other participants.

"And now lets shower our champion with flowery speech. Aurix has proven to to be a powerful fighter and a fair warrior. We have seen a lot of strategy, magic, and skill out of him, but something tells me that we haven't seen all of his moves. Aurix Kornari, you are the fiftieth Hero's Champion!!!"

Ignatius could not hold his own excitement and cheer with the crowd.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-05-26 at 07:50 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix holds up his hands to acknowledge the crowd. Performance check to vanquish: (1d20+10)[14]

Aurix moves to in front of Geiravor's booth and kneels. "My Lady, I have fought and won in your name, as your Champion. I ask that Umbear be forgiven his transgressions, so long as he returns what is yours. He fought bravely, My Lady, and deserves acknowledgement."
    Show

DM of Twinborn

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Geiravor stood up from her seat. "If you request it and Umbear seeks redemption, he will find it" The Princess announced to the whole arena.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix rises. "Thank you, My Lady. Your graciousness shows that you have beauty both inner and outer." Aurix casts a spell.

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 24 + range mods
    Show
    Moment of Prescience

Aurix flies into the air in the center of the the dueling arena. He pauses for a long moment, looking at the audience. Many thoughts spin through his mind. He is buffeted by the cheers of the audience and overwhelmed by the power and thrill of the moment. Success, finally! What would his past self think of him now? He remembers something said to him recently, and words said by Umbear, and he tries to reconcile his roiling thoughts into words worthy of this moment.

"What makes a hero?" Aurix pauses, almost hesitating.

"Is it strength? No, for the wise and clever can also be heroes. Is it the gods? No, for not every hero is made by their divine will. Is it lineage? No, for I am the son of simple folk who lived off the land and spurned the larger world. I chose differently for myself...and here I stand."

"I believe what brought me here was a choice. A choice...to say that my life could change the lives of others. At first, my greatest tools were words. I fought for peace between neighbors and settled disputes. Only later came the magic and the strength of arm. When I began, I was the equal of any one of you. It was not magic that transformed that young man into a champion. It was when I realized that I could affect the lives of others, and made a choice to use that power for the better."

"I could have stayed a farmer or a hunter...would I still have become a hero?" Aurix chuckles slightly. "Someone reminded me lately that farmers have the power of life. Their choice to feed others saves lives. Every person they touch lives another day. Every merchant has the power to improve the lives of their customers. Every child in the street has the power to make someone's heart lighter. Every person, from low to high, makes a choice- to use or not use their power over people's lives, and whether it is for better for worse. I think a hero chooses to make a difference, and for the better."

Aurix raises his voice: "On your darkest day, when you believe there is no hope and all is fruitless, I want you to remember my words: I believe ANYONE can be a hero!! Anyone can save a life! Anyone can battle strife! Anyone can raise their voice! You simply have to MAKE A CHOICE! Even if no one sings of you, even if you don't become a Champion, you will touch the lives of others...and you WILL be known."

"People of Juvelnord, I, Aurix Kornari, am the Hero's Champion- and you are a city of heroes!!"

Perform: Oratory- (1d20+28)[42]
    Diplomacy: (1d20+36)[37]
    Show

DM of Twinborn

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Ignatius gave the crowd a few minutes before ushering Aurix and Umbear out to the pit.

"Good show, gentlemen. So now change out of the tourney gear and then say hello to your fans one more time. That's a wrap, dudes!" The half-orc said.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix starts taking off his tournament gear. "I'm sorry, Umbear. It was a terrific match. The first time I've gotten to try that combination of spells...I'm surprised at how powerful it turned out to be. Thanks for letting me stretch my muscles."
    Show

DM of Twinborn

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

umbear chuckles.

"Its all good. You are far above what I expected... If I only cared about winning, I wouldnt have offered the restrictions. I thought I had the Advantage in that fight, but oh man... I was wrong... You won straight out. If I ha my tricks... maybe ... but that... oh man. "

He took off the gear as instructed.

"I need to go train for the tourney breakfast. Ill see you later."
    Festival of Heroes:

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

After a period of inactivity, the Heroes needed a warm up. So Tasidar and Bramwell were decided to be team captains and picked their party. They picked an arena and the direct messenger of the Gods would throw monsters at them in an event outside of time.

Team Pirate found themselves surrounded by monsters in the Dueling Arena!

Red - 30x Abyssal Larva
    Blue - 10x Skeletal Mages
    Orange - 10x Crypt Things
    Dark Blue - 5x Cursed Kings
    Dark Green - 10x Strige Demons
    Dark Purple - 10x Kalavakus
    Dark Yellow - 10x Shrroths
    Gray - 5x Lichs

Roll Init!
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

"Divine Wind protect us!" Aurora said firmly in Sylvan, lifting her arms. The centaur oracle cast communal protection from evil on everyone. (15 minute duration divided between 7 characters; 2 minutes, rounded down.)
    "Princess, are we fighting from the ground or the air?" she asked, pawing the ground with a hoof, ready to call forth her wings and take to the air on command.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Geiravor wants her to go up, Aurora will use a swift action to use Wings of Air and take off, flying 30' south and 30' up to gain some distance.
    Show

Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Ground for now. We have too much on our plates otherwise."

Geiravor shifted into her spear dance stance (Swift Action). She held out her hand towards the disgusting larva. "HOLY SMITE!"

A blast of light exploded from intersection of x,y-8, 9. The light engulfed all in a 20 foot radius!

Caster check: (1d20+20)[27]

Spell Dmg: (10d6)[39] vs. Evil, Will Save DC (2d4+30)[34]

Instantly, 10 Larva became ash and 5 Skeletal Mages collapsed into a pile of bones. The remaining creatures seemed blinded.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2020-09-16 at 10:42 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground

Captain Bramwell looked up the scene and grimaced, "Well, they brought a lot of these baracles leeches didn't they?" he muses as her puffs on his pipe. patting the pommel of his blade he looks to the Cursed Kings, and unleashes a wave at the farthest one, with a twinkle in his eye and a tune in his ear as he sheathes the blade once more...

Spoiler
    Show

Captain Bramwell is in Mythril Current stance martial knowledge DC 23 to know what it does
    Captain Bramwell uses Mithral Wave on Cursed King at X,6, sword is sheathed at the start, allowing it to strike at foes up to 75 feet away
    (1d20+51)[62] Mithral wave attack
    (16d6+58)[121] damage if the attack hits
    after attack is done he sheathes the blade as a free action
    cap then uses a grit to ready the maneuver once more
    if Cursed king Dies Cap regains spent grit point
    Captain Bramwell Rackham, Male Tiefling with red skin, black eyes and backwards swept horns. He wears a Black Captains coat over his outfit and a leather thin tricorn hat. from under the Coat his tail swishes back and forth. is left eye is cover by a patch and that side of his face is heavily scarred as though by a beasts claws. A Raven usually sits upon his shoulder.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

The good Captain Bramwell shattered the Cursed King!
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2020-09-19 at 09:37 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Nameless lifted her clawed hand.
    "Remove heat!" she said in draconic.
    Spoiler: "Spellcraft DC 21
    Show
    Cone of Cold

Heat was sapped within a 60' cone, inflicting (16d6)[61] cold damage to all within the area (DC 33 reflex save for half).
    Show

Show