New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #991
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace's House]

Danny hesitates, then nods.
    "Um, I could probably eat something, yeah."
    He's not so broke that he hasn't actually eaten anything in days, but he's been living on very cheap food for a while. And it was stressful, working up the nerve to come all the way out here.
    Grace's House

"Wonderful!" Grace claps her hands together and stands quickly, before heading over to the counter. "I have some fresh bread around here somewhere. Where's my bread knife. . ." She murmurs to herself, puttering around the kitchen, looking for her knife, and the butter, and the salt, and maybe some light toasting.
    Toast is great right?
    "Feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge. It's mostly just drinks, but if you're thirsty, feel free to pick something."

. . .

She can't quite shake that feeling she's forgetting something.
    Huh.
    Probably nothing. It's probably fine.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles and lets her head off, thanking her quietly as she goes.
    He goes to the fridge and begins looking for something that seems tasty. He wonders what kind of drinks a magic chemist is into...
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #993

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles and lets her head off, thanking her quietly as she goes.
    He goes to the fridge and begins looking for something that seems tasty. He wonders what kind of drinks a magic chemist is into...
    Grace's House

Juice, mostly, it would appear.
    As well as some milk. Some water in a plastic pitcher cooling. Several more types of juices. Some with labels. One without. Some more water. No alcohol though.

Then a whole bunch of various seasonings for foods. Judging by the types on display, Grace appears to be an Asian-style noodle sort of person.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny curiously takes a peek at the unlabeled juice, taking off the cap and giving it a sniff, trying to identify what it is. Maybe some home-mixed punch? Maybe just a taste...

5. - Top - End - #995

[Grace's House]

Danny curiously takes a peek at the unlabeled juice, taking off the cap and giving it a sniff, trying to identify what it is. Maybe some home-mixed punch? Maybe just a taste...
    Grace's House

Well. It sure smells like fruit punch. Though it's definitely more of a natural, blueberry blue. Smells a bit sweet, but is still definitely a liquid, not any sort of viscous thing.
    Grace finally finds the last of her things, and starts slicing some bread, humming happily. It does also smell reaaally good, all fresh-baked and everything.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Well, that's enough for Danny. He takes a swig.
    As it turns out, the stuff is absolutely amazing. Almost intoxicatingly so, but without the actual taste of anything like alcohol. Danny had been thirsty, walking all the way here and then getting all worked up and nervous asking for a job. Before he knows it, he's guzzling the whole bottle, just to feel better.

7. - Top - End - #997

[Grace's House]

Well, that's enough for Danny. He takes a swig.
    As it turns out, the stuff is absolutely amazing. Almost intoxicatingly so, but without the actual taste of anything like alcohol. Danny had been thirsty, walking all the way here and then getting all worked up and nervous asking for a job. Before he knows it, he's guzzling the whole bottle, just to feel better.
    Grace's House

"-aaaand there we go!" Grace says cheerfully, turning around, her toast with butter and a light spreading of jam. "Toast is al-oh.

Oh no. Whoops."
    And that's what she forgot! Oopsies! "Are you . . . okay?" She asks, sounding honestly kind of worried, as the last drop exits the bottle.

Should take a handful of seconds before anything happens, so he probably feels great!
    Show

8. - Top - End - #998
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Spooky Forest]

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Iiii am afraid I honestly have no idea. I haven't been there in some time. Which, I mean, is kind of the problem.
    But I'm afraid I just don't know."
    That’s what I was afraid of.

It’s just that, if he’s not here, we should organize a mission to find him, but he can’t authorize the mission if he’s not around.

So, maybe.............

maybeicouldrunHALO?

Y’know, cuz then I could authorize peoples to find out what’s going on?

It’s lonely there.
    Last edited by Felandria; 2018-05-23 at 12:19 AM.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

9. - Top - End - #999
    Firbolg in the Playground

Naku blinks several more times.
    "Ummm. I'll take that under consideration. We'll see.
    What, uh, what can I do for you? What brings you out my way?"
    Anima smiles cautiously, hoping the rapidly-blinking lady isn't upset.
    "Well, I'm checking in on different afterlives, and I was told this forest wasn't like the rest of the place. Is that because of you?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles at her, putting down the bottle. "Yeah, I feel great!" he says cheerily, taking a few steps forward.
    "Almost like there's all this energy in me just trying to get-" with a sound somewhere between blat and flump and a sudden, fruity smell, Danny's shape goes from 'hasn't eaten in a week' to 'has been eating far too much for years,' "-...out?"
    Unfortunately from there, things get worse before they get better.
    Danny continues to inflate until he's earned himself a distinctly red, porky look, a head higher and much wider than Grace, looking quite pained until he's relieved by the sound of snapping threads.
    "Miss Grace?" dumbly snorts Danny the Seeq, but just as quick as that came, much faster even, he feels suddenly compressed, and POP!
    "Um...." questions Danny the Were-Labrador, marveling at his slick coat and slim figure. But there's an odd feeling in his paws, and- POP!
    "No!" honks Danny the mallard-harpy, flexing his bright green-crested head. But suddenly there's pressure and pulling at all sides, and- POP!
    "This one does not understand the present goings-on." states Danny the Hanar, flailing a mass of tentacles, but stretching again- POP!
    "Make it stop!" squeaks Danny the little black Gobbun, running a hand over her enormous ears. But then she's being pushed down, and POP!
    "What-" growls Danny the Sphinx, looking as if a Roman had melded a perfect marble bust of a young woman onto a perfect cat. But then expanding again- POP!
    "Did-" roars Danny the Dragon, bumping her head on the ceiling in panic, but being squeezed down and back-POP!
    "You-" mewls Danny the catgirl, pastel-colored tail waving. But her torso suddenly feels heavy, as- POP!
    "MOO?!" demands Danny the cowgirl, stamping her hooves mightily.

All is quiet. Danny looks around the room, at Grace, at herself. All of herself, eyes wide. "Okay, I-" One last pressure out, and a yank on her legs-
    POP!

Danny the Lamia collapses into a pile of iridescent silver coils, arms out and silver curls collapsing in a heap around her face. "Oooooh...." she groans.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Exactly!" Then some silence, then Naku continues, shaking her head slightly. "They might not be 'so bad'. But there's more to life than just surviving. And there's a certain joy in not needing to know how to not die."
    "I suppose you're rigt, but it's not like I'm, barely scraping by. I have cats, and those things are expensive to take care of! If I was broke, I wouldn't have cats, or my custom-made games console that can play any game."
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-10-20 at 07:18 AM.
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

12. - Top - End - #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    That’s what I was afraid of.

It’s just that, if he’s not here, we should organize a mission to find him, but he can’t authorize the mission if he’s not around.

So, maybe.............

maybeicouldrunHALO?

Y’know, cuz then I could authorize peoples to find out what’s going on?

It’s lonely there.

Civvy raises an eyebrow.
    "Iiii- . . . Hm." She frowns slightly. Not in anything against Fel, just in thought. "I mean. I would honestly have no objections. But I think that, if you really want to do this, you should probably run the idea past Toby. I'm afraid I don't really know currently how to get ahold of him, haven't really talked to him since I opened this place up," she gestures around, at the Realm itself. "But I could probably find someone who would know, and you get you in touch with them if you would like."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Anima smiles cautiously, hoping the rapidly-blinking lady isn't upset.
    "Well, I'm checking in on different afterlives, and I was told this forest wasn't like the rest of the place. Is that because of you?"
    "Oh; yes. That would likely be because of me." Naku pauses here for just a beat, and there's another earth-shaking tremor. "Aaalso potentially the dragons that are out in the forest. They're friendly enough though."

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "I suppose you're rigt, but it's not like I', barely scraping by. I have cats, and those things are expensive to take care of! If I was broke, I wouldn't have cats, or my custom-made games console that can play any game."
    Naku raises an eyebrow. She wasn't well informed when it came to games and consoles, but she had at least heard a bit about them enough to know that "That sounds impressive. I thought there was a divide there so people couldn't do that, playing games non-specific to their machine. Interesting.
    What kinds of cats? I've known a few cats in my time, and they're pretty wonderful."

[Grace's House]

Danny smiles at her, putting down the bottle. "Yeah, I feel great!" he says cheerily, taking a few steps forward.
    "Almost like there's all this energy in me just trying to get-" with a sound somewhere between blat and flump and a sudden, fruity smell, Danny's shape goes from 'hasn't eaten in a week' to 'has been eating far too much for years,' "-...out?"
    Unfortunately from there, things get worse before they get better.
    Danny continues to inflate until he's earned himself a distinctly red, porky look, a head higher and much wider than Grace, looking quite pained until he's relieved by the sound of snapping threads.
    "Miss Grace?" dumbly snorts Danny the Seeq, but just as quick as that came, much faster even, he feels suddenly compressed, and POP!
    "Um...." questions Danny the Were-Labrador, marveling at his slick coat and slim figure. But there's an odd feeling in his paws, and- POP!
    "No!" honks Danny the mallard-harpy, flexing his bright green-crested head. But suddenly there's pressure and pulling at all sides, and- POP!
    "This one does not understand the present goings-on." states Danny the Hanar, flailing a mass of tentacles, but stretching again- POP!
    "Make it stop!" squeaks Danny the little black Gobbun, running a hand over her enormous ears. But then she's being pushed down, and POP!
    "What-" growls Danny the Sphinx, looking as if a Roman had melded a perfect marble bust of a young woman onto a perfect cat. But then expanding again- POP!
    "Did-" roars Danny the Dragon, bumping her head on the ceiling in panic, but being squeezed down and back-POP!
    "You-" mewls Danny the catgirl, pastel-colored tail waving. But her torso suddenly feels heavy, as- POP!
    "MOO?!" demands Danny the cowgirl, stamping her hooves mightily.

All is quiet. Danny looks around the room, at Grace, at herself. All of herself, eyes wide. "Okay, I-" One last pressure out, and a yank on her legs-
    POP!

Danny the Lamia collapses into a pile of iridescent silver coils, arms out and silver curls collapsing in a heap around her face. "Oooooh...." she groans.
    Grace's House

"Oh no oh no oh no oh no" Grace kept muttering to herself, even before the potion really began to take effect. "Don-" And then Danny started changing, and Grace's mouth fell open slightly in surprise.
    This was . . . not what she had honestly expected this potion to even do. She recovered quickly from her surprise, and in less than a second later -- and before Danny can change again out of his first transformation -- Grace's phone was up and recording the proceedings.

What was happening was already in motion. She couldn't stop it, so she might as well try to learn everything she could and prevent this from happening again in the future.

She stayed quiet while the changes happened, both because she didn't really have any time to say anything over the sound of the popping, but also because . . . well . . . what could she say?
    "You're oka-" Grace started, when it looked as though the potion had stopped, and Danny started to stand.
    And then is her last transform, and Grace stands for several seconds after it all finishes, blinking.

"Well . . . uh . . ." She takes a handful of steps closer, holding her camera at arm's length, tracking the lines of Danny's new body. "Well, she," for Danny was definitely male no longer. "Appears to be a Lamia. Unexpected, but makes sense. Note to self: refine that out later. Patterning appears to be silver in color, and -- ooooh rainbowy~ -- with an almost perfect sinusoidal wave patterning with these . . ." Grace kneels to poke at Danny's tail slightly. "Large circular dot between the waves." She stands up, continuing to catalog the changes in case the video didn't turn out. "Hair of a very pretty silver, very curly, and with . . . with glowing bits? During the day? Note to self: Look into that. Also has very noticeable pointy ears sticking out from under her hair. Again, makes sense, considering." Grace continues to walk around Danny, before kneeling and looking at her face after a moment. "And very pretty. Full lips and an adorable nose. Good cheekbones, on top of a semi-angular face.

Hey, are you okay?"
    Grace asks, finally resting a hand on Danny's shoulder, and shaking it gently.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-05-27 at 07:04 PM.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1003

Town Square

"That sounds great!
    There is! Well. Maybe not a place specific all for you, but there are plenty of houses that lay unclaimed, in various styles. I don't like to try to tell people where to live, so I leave it entirely up to you to pick which one you like the most, and just claim it as yours."
    "Perhaps I can lay claim on one of the more modest places. I do not need much, only space to sleep, to eat, and to ponder the lessons of the Ten. And perhaps storage for my outfits."

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny's eyes snap open and she suddenly jumps up, planting her hands on Grace's shoulders and towering over her with a rather angry look as all her glowy parts turn red. This close, she smells like cherries.
    "What did you do to me and why did you have it in your fridge?!" she demands.

15. - Top - End - #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    "Perhaps I can lay claim on one of the more modest places. I do not need much, only space to sleep, to eat, and to ponder the lessons of the Ten. And perhaps storage for my outfits."
    "Ooooh posh that! I mean if you reaaally want that, that's fine. But you should have some room! A large room either for dancing or having friends over, as well as the necessities."

[Grace's House]

Danny's eyes snap open and she suddenly jumps up, planting her hands on Grace's shoulders and towering over her with a rather angry look as all her glowy parts turn red. This close, she smells like cherries.
    "What did you do to me and why did you have it in your fridge?!" she demands.
    Grace's House

Grace jumps back a bit a few seconds later, after openly staring for those few seconds, apparently startled by the jumping up. She doesn't really get far, and mostly sticks about where she is, but she tries.
    "I- Um. Wellll. I had a bit of a tincture cooling in the fridge. And didn't have it labeled.
    And I'm, um, I'm very very sorry about that."
    Grace replies, actually somewhat cowed by the towering angry red glowing cherry snake lady. "Are- are you feeling okay?"

Also, depending upon just how heavily Danny is leaning on Grace's shoulders, she might realize that she's . . . kind of sinking in a bit. A hearty squeeze of the shoulders would also confirm that Grace has no bones.
    Huh.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-05-27 at 09:58 PM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny sinks back into the pile of herself, staring down and pressing her hands against her chest and all the rest of her, as the motion makes some of her new body's features obvious.
    "I...I...I feel amazing." she chokes out, mortified. She feels so sleek and strong and like she's finally what she was supposed to be all along but it's all weird! She looks down at her yellow glowing, lemon-scented coils.
    "Wait is all of this me?"

17. - Top - End - #1007

[Grace's House]

Danny sinks back into the pile of herself, staring down and pressing her hands against her chest and all the rest of her, as the motion makes some of her new body's features obvious.
    "I...I...I feel amazing." she chokes out, mortified. She feels so sleek and strong and like she's finally what she was supposed to be all along but it's all weird! She looks down at her yellow glowing, lemon-scented coils.
    "Wait is all of this me?"
    Grace's House

Grace stands up after a few more seconds, entirely stunned by the display in front of her.
    "Um, that- well- that's-" She's surprised and taken aback enough by this entire endeavor, and by everything in front of her she can't really even form proper sentences. A few more attempts before she just blinks a few times, and slaps one cheek a few times to snap out of it. "I'm glad you feel well.
    And yes. Um. That. That is all you. And all yours. Can you . . . move?"
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"Of course I can move!" Danny says indignantly, and tries to work her pile of self into a functioning mass. After quite a lot of flailing about by both ends of her, she manages to untangle her coils and lay out her entire self along the kitchen with only crossing over herself a few times. As expected, a snake with the width of a person is quite long.

19. - Top - End - #1009

[Grace's House]

"Of course I can move!" Danny says indignantly, and tries to work her pile of self into a functioning mass. After quite a lot of flailing about by both ends of her, she manages to untangle her coils and lay out her entire self along the kitchen with only crossing over herself a few times. As expected, a snake with the width of a person is quite long.
    Grace's House

It's a good thing Grace's kitchen is actually rather large, or she might not just fit at all.
    "Well- You-" Grace is tongue tied yet again by the flailing. "You know you actually do look amazing right now." She has to admit, admiring everything about Danny. "Thouuuuugh we should find you something new to wear. Your old clothes weren't exactly . . . proper for you any more."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny slooooowly smiles, realizing what Grace has been doing. "Uh, I guess. I don't seem to actually need pants or anything. I uh, you wouldn't happen to have a mirror and some clothes for...this size, do you?" she asks, hands indicating herself. She can't help but tilt herself just a bit for Grace. She's never, ever felt someone else admiring her. Though she's clearly enjoying herself and not looking at Grace like she was ten minutes ago...

21. - Top - End - #1011

[Grace's House]

Danny slooooowly smiles, realizing what Grace has been doing. "Uh, I guess. I don't seem to actually need pants or anything. I uh, you wouldn't happen to have a mirror and some clothes for...this size, do you?" she asks, hands indicating herself. She can't help but tilt herself just a bit for Grace. She's never, ever felt someone else admiring her. Though she's clearly enjoying herself and not looking at Grace like she was ten minutes ago...
    Grace's House

"Trueeeee. We could find you a skirt, if you would like.
    And I do have a mirror! It's upstairs in my room. Shall we?"
    Grace asks, finally tearing her eyes away, and taking a few steps off towards the stairs. Though slowly.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny nods some confirmation and follows after Grace, marveling at how she already knows how to slither on this tail. But then again, doesn't it make more sense than those weird human legs? Just falling over and over? She remembers having them and how to use them, but this just feels more natural, even if she's surprised how easily she glides over the stairs. It's probably best Grace doesn't look as the lamia has to twist side to side to move, gaining confidence but still not graceful by a long shot.

23. - Top - End - #1013

[Grace's House]

Danny nods some confirmation and follows after Grace, marveling at how she already knows how to slither on this tail. But then again, doesn't it make more sense than those weird human legs? Just falling over and over? She remembers having them and how to use them, but this just feels more natural, even if she's surprised how easily she glides over the stairs. It's probably best Grace doesn't look as the lamia has to twist side to side to move, gaining confidence but still not graceful by a long shot.
    Grace's House

Grace, out of a combination of wanting to make sure Danny was okay, and curiosity, actually does keep looking over her shoulder as they go up the stairs.

Grace's room is rather large, with a really comfortable double bed, a desk with a fairly beefy looking desktop computer, and various other odds and ends. She heads over to the closet door though, and throws it open. Inside is a full other room, full of all kinds of different outfits, and clothing.
    Lots. Of clothing.
    "Sooo. I should be able to have you covered. I'm assuming just, like, a t shirt and skirt maybe?" As well as everything else, of course.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

"So where were you going to stick me?" the lamia asks as they enter the bedroom. It's certainly nice.
    "Skirts are too frilly..." she starts to say, but trails off. She slithers past Grace, ignoring the clothes and heading straight for the mirror. She stares, now that she can get a good look at herself. She turns in place, looking at her sides, the place where a rear used to be but now is only a transition for her snake tail, and runs a hand over her curls and ears and torso in front of the mirror.
    "Oh my gods I'm hot." she gasps. Not that she's attracted to what she sees. Of course not, that's obviously her. But it's certainly not something she's ever felt before, being her old, kinda hopeless self.

25. - Top - End - #1015

[Grace's House]

"So where were you going to stick me?" the lamia asks as they enter the bedroom. It's certainly nice.
    "Skirts are too frilly..." she starts to say, but trails off. She slithers past Grace, ignoring the clothes and heading straight for the mirror. She stares, now that she can get a good look at herself. She turns in place, looking at her sides, the place where a rear used to be but now is only a transition for her snake tail, and runs a hand over her curls and ears and torso in front of the mirror.
    "Oh my gods I'm hot." she gasps. Not that she's attracted to what she sees. Of course not, that's obviously her. But it's certainly not something she's ever felt before, being her old, kinda hopeless self.
    Grace's House

In the fairly tight confines of the closet, Grace accidentally brushes up against Danny, and blushes a bit at the close proximity.
    "Skirts are great!

Youuuuu. Uh. You really really are."
    Grace agrees, looking over at the mirror as well, far more attracted apparently than Danny herself is. "Like," Grace kinda leans around a little bit from behind. "You could do an awful lot like that."
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny blushes a bit at the praise, and the proximity. Her sides and hair turn purple, and the closet suddenly smells like plums.
    "R-really? But like, only part of me is nice. No one's going to want to deal with all this..." she says, gesturing at the snake which is so long half of her is still in Grace's bedroom.

27. - Top - End - #1017

[Grace's House]

Danny blushes a bit at the praise, and the proximity. Her sides and hair turn purple, and the closet suddenly smells like plums.
    "R-really? But like, only part of me is nice. No one's going to want to deal with all this..." she says, gesturing at the snake which is so long half of her is still in Grace's bedroom.
    Grace's House

"What, this?" Grace asks, poking at Danny's tail a bit. "Is actually still very lovely. It's shiiiny, and neat, and just very nice overall. And really," Grace pokes again. "You're just a knockout. No one is going to object or hate that, at all. I can assure you."
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny giggles. Giggles! She can't help it, it just seems like something she does now. She tries to give Grace a big hug!
    "Well thanks. And I'm glad you like it, because this was your kooky magic potion thing so you're not gonna get rid of me for a while." she insists mischievously. And really, she feels like she should be demanding to be fixed but...ew, just thinking about having a gross dude face and a gross hairy body and guy stuff just sounds awful. She can't stand even thinking about it.

29. - Top - End - #1019

[Grace's House]

Danny giggles. Giggles! She can't help it, it just seems like something she does now. She tries to give Grace a big hug!
    "Well thanks. And I'm glad you like it, because this was your kooky magic potion thing so you're not gonna get rid of me for a while." she insists mischievously. And really, she feels like she should be demanding to be fixed but...ew, just thinking about having a gross dude face and a gross hairy body and guy stuff just sounds awful. She can't stand even thinking about it.
    Grace's House

Grace's eyes go kinda wide as she realizes Danny's going to hug her, but she hugs back after it's done. There was no harm in it any more.
    "I'm- Well. I'm far more glad you like it! Since you, uh, have to live with it."
    And again, Danny might notice that Grace is remarkably . . . well. Too much pressure and she really doesn't have bones. Like. At all.
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-05-28 at 12:28 AM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Danny's smile only drops a little.
    "So you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to?
    And what's up with you? Normally it's super rude to ask people what they are but you turned me into a snake and have been staring at me shirtless so there you go. Don't think I didn't notice how someone with your size apparently has clothes that are mine."
    she says, narrowing her eyes playfully.