New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Battle of Vertgobyfith Square

One's expression is severe as it flies forth. It's voice rings above the waves:

This man has already attempted to cheat me more times that I care to forgive. He's tried to cheat you too, you've read his letter. I have only been forthcoming with you, Son of the Storm. I now swear by the Glory of the True Divine: you shall leave this land in peace, for today only Maximillian Bercu is an enemy of the Light. I want his body, dead or alive, to show the Faithful what befalls criminals and heretics.

This is the Will.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

I'm presuming answering that is a free action XD I'll wait for for Perditor to act before I try to murder/knock Bercu, but quick question: how far is One from Bercu? Can it reach him in one move action? Is he in range of spells?

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

"I have no reason to trust you either Bercu, and i particularly don't like being manipulated. One can do with you as she likes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

3. - Top - End - #33

Flumph

One nods. I appreciate it, Son of the Storm. It turns towards Maximillian Bercu. One of its hands still holds the cloth-wrapped box, another reaches for the sun.

Praise the Light! Praise the Grace of the Uncorrupted!
    One's hand shines as if gathering the sunlight arround it. Praise the Glory and the Joy! The light shines further, most creatures would need to avert their eyes. Let the Truth smite the sinner! As it cries this phrase one extends its hand towards Bercu and the light begins to sizzle. Let the Will be realized! With the prayer's end, a gust of otherworldly wind shakes One's veil and the sizzling light flies towards Bercu.

Show

Hammer of righteousness! One sacrifices (1d3)[3] CHA points. And deals (7d8)[30] (let's assume Bercu counts as evil this time) :P Fort DC 21 for half.

One has the option to choose between lethal and nonlethal with this spell. It chooses lethal ¬¬

It also moves closer to Bercu. The aim is to grab the body asap rather than letting it sink.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Fortitude
    Show
    (1d20+6)[18]

As One prepares the killing blow, Maximilian's calm demeanor gives way to true panic. Water splashes around him as he tries to move out of the way. As the hammer of pure energy forms, the man stammers:

"One! Don..."

Then the weapon strikes him square. There is a sickening crunch, followed by silence. The water around Maximilian slowly colors red.
    Last edited by Inevitability; 2017-04-25 at 04:50 AM.
    Creator of the LA-assignment thread.

Come join the new Junkyard Wars and build with SLAs and a breath weapon!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!

5. - Top - End - #35

Flumph

One seems shaken. What goes through the angel's mind, only its Creator may know. This is, after all, the first time that One has shed blood.

The angelic being seems to hesitate for a moment. Then, it raises hands again asking the True Divine to enact its power over all living things. The water raises and eebs forming several humanoid figures, to which One orders to carry the body of Bercu and all of its belongings.

One turns to the bull-like monster next to him.

-Son of the Storm, I thank you for your help. If you ever want to listen to the Light and learn the way of the True Divine, you shall be welcome to my side. Today, you may go with falsehood in your chest, for you have been helpful. You are now invited to go in peace. I promise you that if ever we need fight, I shall confront you directly... Unlike our machinating enemy here.

Show

Btw: was Bulette a made undead (and hence is it wild and ravid now) or was it summoned? Because I see a "One is calmly chatting to Minotaur-man when the undead jumps on its neck".

Also, summon creature IV to summon (1d3)[2] water elementals. Carry the body boys!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Perditor nods to the strange creature, "I take the gift in the spirit it is given. I bid you farewell." Perditor then wings ff towards the land he had come from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    Encounter concluded: thread abandoned. You can return to your own threads.
    Creator of the LA-assignment thread.

Come join the new Junkyard Wars and build with SLAs and a breath weapon!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!