New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalflingPirate

furious How do I stop my wacom tablet from right clicking when I'm trying to draw?

I've got the eraser set up so that it right clicks instead, but I still right click when my pen tip touches the tablet. I don't want the pen tip to right click at all, because it gets in the way of other things.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: How do I stop my wacom tablet from right clicking when I'm trying to draw?

The checklist (which might not help at all or you've done them all anyway):
    Restart the computer.

Make sure the driver is for your actual tablet model. I don't know if they're all unified, but my old tablet with a Bamboo driver is completely incompatible with my Cintiq.

Make sure the Wacom driver is loading right. I have issues with mine not staying loaded and running correctly. But. I also unplug my Cintiq without turning off my computer and I'm sure that's not good practice. Sometimes the drivers stay loaded, sometimes I get an error and have to restart my computer to get it running right again.

Check your settings in Wacom's pen tip/button assignment application. If you have to, try reset default and reconfigure it again.

Uninstall and reinstall drivers. Or, update drivers. Or if you've recently done that, use the older drivers.
    I used to live in a world of terrible beauty, and then the beauty left.
    Dioxazine purple.