New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Feedback for my shiny new DnD podcast?

Hail and well met fellow forumites!

The playground has always been my go to place for feedback and ideas on all things nerd. So I was hoping some of you maybe would be interested in checking out my proudest achievement and bringing me down to earth a bit. ^^

Me and my friends have just started an actual play podcast where we play DnD 5e in a homebrew setting. We are complete noobs, but have had lots of fun creating this and hope to share the fun with our potential listeners.

The pod is called DunDice, short for Dungeons and Diceappointments and we can be found on Itunes, spotify and most podcast apps. We also have a webpage: dundice.com

If any of you would like to listen in and give us some pointers we would be very happy. Any type of critique or feedback would be much appreciated!

Lots of thanks and digital chocolate chip cookies for everyone!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Default Re: Feedback for my shiny new DnD podcast?

Giving my thread one tiny little push, then leaving it to die if that is its destiny. Promise! :)

We now have 7 proper episopes out. Long lost friends, some REbrainwashing, strange flashbacks, magical temples, wintery monsters and some very quiestonable soup ahead.

Any feedback at all is greatly appreciated! You can find us on iTunes, Spotify and most podcast apps.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I watched the first two episodes. I'll check in with proper feedback once I get further, I haven't really formed an opinion yet. (I know that's super unhelpful, but hopefully better than silence. I'll check back in once I get further along.)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Neato burrito!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Got to Ep 4 now. It really picked up in Ep 3, which I would like to underline is not a criticism, every Podcast like this takes some setting up time at the start. Very fun.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and give feedback! You make us all very happy! :D

I'm overjoyed that you like it! We have lots of fun while we play and spend crazy amounts of time editing and mixing afterwards.
    Please, keep it coming. Even if you don't like us. :) How's our English? Any stupid mistakes we should try to avoid in the future?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Your English is fine, and there's no trouble understanding any of you. No mistakes come to mind, you really need to hear from someone else re technical stuff or system minutiae because I don't know enough.