New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: The Circle

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default The Circle

I saw the movie, The Circle on Saturday and this is what I think about the movie. It about a girl who gof a new job working at a technology and social media company. The storyline was decent, there was little action to this movie. Good visual effects. But the ending was bizarre and terrible. I'm not saying that this movie was bad but it wasn't good either. So this movie was average. And I don't this movie will win awards or even get nominated. So I'll rate this movie 3 out of 5 stars for an overall average movie.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2017-05-03 at 07:46 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Circle

The reviews I read made it out to be pretty terrible, despite the amazing talent involved.

I also heard if you are big into tech, you'll really hate it for the many things they got wrong about it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
    The reviews I read made it out to be pretty terrible, despite the amazing talent involved.

I also heard if you are big into tech, you'll really hate it for the many things they got wrong about it.
    I mean that's what happens when your movie is more interested in scoring cheap political points with incredibly forced situations rather than having an engaging or realistic storyline.

It's not the first, and it definitely won't be the last, movie to get together a reasonably talented team and completely fail.

RIP Bill Paxton, not a good note to go out on
    Last edited by Olinser; 2017-05-05 at 10:50 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post

I guess the reviews were partially right about it.