New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Hm, I was under the impression that it was a longstanding tradition, and that principals did not control the schedule. Also, that was not my question," Athena says, thought already fading from her mind. Was she too overt? Too subtle? Did she offend? Or maybe...

The young woman ponders half a dozen other possible mistakes that she may have made in her question in the next few moments.
    I would figure they'd have at least some say in the crafting of the schedule. Ophelia replied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

"Why? That's a matter decided by the state, not the school."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Ohh.... Oh wow.... Ophelia comments, as an errant hand tag from one of Emma's cultist dislodges both of your shirts.

Ophelia looks away from Guinevere and starts blushing.
    Alice, distracted by both Guinevere's kissing and Ophelia's reaction (which was exactly what she'd hoped), initially doesn't even notice their shirts. "Yep, I think that woke her up," she whispered to Guinevere happily. "You're a great kisser, by the way," she added.

"Aw, she's tres cute." Guinevere grins, pulling Emma into a hug. "I could just eat you up." She teased nipping your neck with her vampire fangs.
    "I know, right?" Alice agreed teasingly. "And she's so shy, which is just more cute."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #334

"Why? That's a matter decided by the state, not the school."
    It is.... What's wrong with this state..... Ophelia questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice, distracted by both Guinevere's kissing and Ophelia's reaction (which was exactly what she'd hoped), initially doesn't even notice their shirts. "Yep, I think that woke her up," she whispered to Guinevere happily. "You're a great kisser, by the way," she added.

"I know, right?" Alice agreed teasingly. "And she's so shy, which is just more cute."
    "I know." Guinevere replies. "Oh.... Du.... Your shirt... Your shirt." Guinevere replies pointing to Alice's damaged shirt and taking the opportunity to ogle.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

"Do you want that list in alphabetical or chronological order?"

Show

6. - Top - End - #336

"Do you want that list in alphabetical or chronological order?"
    That bad, huh? Ophelia responds with a chuckle.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Was a tres joke...?" Guinevere replies cocking her head. "I would not... um.... eat you in that way...... well except for a nibble...."
    "A... A three joke?" Emma asked, looking rather confused, "What does that even mean? Also, no nibbling."

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

That bad, huh? Ophelia responds with a chuckle.
    "Not too far removed from the state of other states. The problems just differ individually. Anyways... did you get enough sleep last night? I'm functioning, but you seem to be less so."

Show

9. - Top - End - #339

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "A... A three joke?" Emma asked, looking rather confused, "What does that even mean? Also, no nibbling."
    "But you would taste so good, and I would be tres, tres grateful." Guinevere teased.

"Not too far removed from the state of other states. The problems just differ individually. Anyways... did you get enough sleep last night? I'm functioning, but you seem to be less so."
    Eh..... I think I barely got enough sleep, which still sucks. Ophelia remarks.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

"Take a short nap during lunch. I'll wake you for our next class," Athena says, trying to soften her normally monotone voice.

Show

11. - Top - End - #341

"Take a short nap during lunch. I'll wake you for our next class," Athena says, trying to soften her normally monotone voice.
    Thanks Athena. Ophelia says warmly pulling you into a soft hug.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

"I know." Guinevere replies. "Oh.... Du.... Your shirt... Your shirt." Guinevere replies pointing to Alice's damaged shirt and taking the opportunity to ogle.
    Alice looked down, surprised to find her tube top having fallen down to her waist. "Huh. How'd that happen?" she remarked nonchalantly, totally unbothered by her visible bra. She started to move the shirt back into position, then slowed when she noticed Guinevere ogling, wanting to savor it. It was so flattering to have an actual Nymph checking her out, after all - it never got old.

It was so much so that she almost didn't notice that the same thing had happened to Guinevere's shirt. When she did though, she smirked, returned the other girl's ogling, and said, "Not that I mind at all, hot stuff, but it looks like the same thing happened to you, too."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

13. - Top - End - #343

Alice looked down, surprised to find her tube top having fallen down to her waist. "Huh. How'd that happen?" she remarked nonchalantly, totally unbothered by her visible bra. She started to move the shirt back into position, then slowed when she noticed Guinevere ogling, wanting to savor it. It was so flattering to have an actual Nymph checking her out, after all - it never got old.

It was so much so that she almost didn't notice that the same thing had happened to Guinevere's shirt. When she did though, she smirked, returned the other girl's ogling, and said, "Not that I mind at all, hot stuff, but it looks like the same thing happened to you, too."
    "Oh huh, silly me." Guinever replied unbothered as well. "Looks like I can't fit though while I hold this cute little mermaid." She comments.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks Athena. Ophelia says warmly pulling you into a soft hug.
    Athena is somewhat surprised at the sudden affection, and after a second, puts her arms around her friend.

Show

15. - Top - End - #345

Athena is somewhat surprised at the sudden affection, and after a second, puts her arms around her friend.
    Too much? Ophelia wonders.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Too much? Ophelia wonders.
    "No. It's... welcome. Unexpected... I like it," Athena says, slightly tightening her grip.

Show

17. - Top - End - #347

"No. It's... welcome. Unexpected... I like it," Athena says, slightly tightening her grip.
    Good. Ophelia said warmly.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Why is January so bad to you? Are you sensitive to the cold? Ophelia asks.
    Tachi smiles at Ophelia. "Remember darling we had a similar conversation a few months ago. I can ignore a certain amount of cold. But I'm more sensitive to spiritual energy them your average demon. At least no one else seems to notice the difference. I find I get more order headaches during Christmas and New Year's. Then when the date changes I'm just useless for about a month. I just don't sleep well at all."

The incubus hands the girl the neon green can. "But humanity has given us truly amazing amounts of caffeine. Ladies first!"

19. - Top - End - #349

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi smiles at Ophelia. "Remember darling we had a similar conversation a few months ago. I can ignore a certain amount of cold. But I'm more sensitive to spiritual energy them your average demon. At least no one else seems to notice the difference. I find I get more order headaches during Christmas and New Year's. Then when the date changes I'm just useless for about a month. I just don't sleep well at all."

The incubus hands the girl the neon green can. "But humanity has given us truly amazing amounts of caffeine. Ladies first!"
    I wonder why that is..... Ophelia muses out loud.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

There is alot to this staying up business then I realized, huh... Ophelia replies clearly distracted by Alice and the nymph in front of her.
    "There can be," Samantha agreed, "Although I doubt all of these steps are necessary in conjunction. Still, better safe than sorry, you know? Better to power through and get your sleep cycles back on track than to suffer for several days before you finally manage to pull off a hard reset."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "There can be," Samantha agreed, "Although I doubt all of these steps are necessary in conjunction. Still, better safe than sorry, you know? Better to power through and get your sleep cycles back on track than to suffer for several days before you finally manage to pull off a hard reset."
    "Quite true. As I said, at most I would advocate for a brief rest in place of lunch for functionality, and then staying up until the normal times at night before sleeping again."

Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But you would taste so good, and I would be tres, tres grateful." Guinevere teased.
    "But... but my blood is special," Emma said, "I'm not supposed to give it out to just anyone. And it'd hurt..."

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I wonder why that is..... Ophelia muses out loud.
    Tachi shrugs. "I have no idea. I'm also one of the few demons I know who can only remember one life at a time. That might be part of it. So in a way I'm glad I met you now."

24. - Top - End - #354

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    See below post.

"Quite true. As I said, at most I would advocate for a brief rest in place of lunch for functionality, and then staying up until the normal times at night before sleeping again."
    What's your opinion on that Samantha? Ophelia questioned.

"But... but my blood is special," Emma said, "I'm not supposed to give it out to just anyone. And it'd hurt..."
    "And it'd also be que est... pleasurable." Guinevere replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi shrugs. "I have no idea. I'm also one of the few demons I know who can only remember one life at a time. That might be part of it. So in a way I'm glad I met you now."
    But I thought you remembered your previous life? Ophelia asked confused.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh huh, silly me." Guinever replied unbothered as well. "Looks like I can't fit though while I hold this cute little mermaid." She comments.
    "Oh, no, such a shame," Alice said sarcastically, enjoying both the chance to ogle Guinevere and to get to watch her tempt Emma.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"And it'd also be que est... pleasurable." Guinevere replied.
    "How can getting bitten on the neck be pleasurable?" Emma asks in shock, "That's just... ugh!"

27. - Top - End - #357

"Oh, no, such a shame," Alice said sarcastically, enjoying both the chance to ogle Guinevere and to get to watch her tempt Emma.
    See below post.

"How can getting bitten on the neck be pleasurable?" Emma asks in shock, "That's just... ugh!"
    "Want to find out?" Guinevere asked.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Want to find out?" Guinevere asked.
    "N-Not really," Emma said with a nervous frown.

29. - Top - End - #359

"N-Not really," Emma said with a nervous frown.
    Guinevere sets you down on the ground.

"I'm hungry." She comments to the rest of the group noticeably running a tongue over her fangs, to half a dozen guys moving over to offer themselves to her.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-07-11 at 03:45 AM.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma just looked at the boys oddly, not sure why they would be lining up to feed themselves to the nymph. It wasn't like she was a goddess or anything.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-11 at 08:57 PM.