New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

"Yes, if you have our orders all down," Athena says with an equally fake smile.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #452
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Emma gave Natalie a frustrated pout, then turned to the clerk as she came out. Her face lit up when she heard about the coupons being accepted.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" Emma said to the clerk, "I'm really sorry about how my attendant acted towards you. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?"
    "There's no need." The girl replies shaking her head.

With your other ear, you hear Natalie on the phone talking about retribution, and watermagedon.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Yes, if you have our orders all down," Athena says with an equally fake smile.
    "I believe I do, yes." The girl replies politely.

"What took so long." Some twentyish year old guy pipes up behind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

"I hardly see why that is your business," Athena says without stopping.

Show

4. - Top - End - #454

"I hardly see why that is your business," Athena says without stopping.
    The man shoots you a look but as you walk off he just takes his place in front of the counter.

What does Athena do?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "There's no need." The girl replies shaking her head.

With your other ear, you hear Natalie on the phone talking about retribution, and watermagedon.
    "Oh, okay then," Emma said with a smile, "Thank you again!"

And with that, she leaves the line and wheels herself over to her irate follower, "Natalie? What are you talking about?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-28 at 12:30 AM.

6. - Top - End - #456

"Oh, okay then," Emma said with a smile, "Thank you again!"

And with that, she leaves the line and wheels herself over to her irate follower, "Natalie? What are you talking about?"
    "Bringing divine retribution on those that would mock you, Emerald Maiden." Natalie replied.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

The man shoots you a look but as you walk off he just takes his place in front of the counter.

What does Athena do?
    Athena sits back with the rest of the group.

Show

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Bringing divine retribution on those that would mock you, Emerald Maiden." Natalie replied.
    Emma pouts as if she was scolding a small child, "Natalie! She was just doing her job! That's not a reason to smite her. Besides, that's my call to make, not yours."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-28 at 04:45 AM.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I think we got it already, Tachi. Ophelia points out.
    The incubus smiles and scoops up the bills. "I suppose you're correct. But it's the thought that counts, right? Thank you Samantha dear for your help. Can I help pay for one?"

The incubus starts counting his money, which everyone can now see are singles. The demon gets more and more crimson as he counts. "Um, anyone want a soda instead? I can afford a soda.", he says in a very small voice.
    Last edited by Meriss; 2017-07-28 at 12:56 PM.

10. - Top - End - #460

Emma pouts as if she was scolding a small child, "Natalie! She was just doing her job! That's not a reason to smite her. Besides, that's my call to make, not yours."
    "But she disrespected you Emerald Maiden. She needs to be taught respect for her betters." Natalie replies.

Athena sits back with the rest of the group.
    You see Emma and Natalie having a whispered argument, do you intercede.

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    The incubus smiles and scoops up the bills. "I suppose you're correct. But it's the thought that counts, right? Thank you Samantha dear for your help. Can I help pay for one?"

The incubus starts counting his money, which everyone can now see are singles. The demon gets more and more crimson as he counts. "Um, anyone want a soda instead? I can afford a soda.", he says in a very small voice.
    Everything okay, Tachi? Ophelia asks concerned.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

"Taught does not require smiting, however," Athena notes. "Emma is not exactly well known, after all."

Show

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Everything okay, Tachi? Ophelia asks concerned.
    Tachi smiles wryly at Ophelia. "Do your parents ever complain that things were cheaper when they were younger? It's like that. Only a thousand times more embarrassing."

13. - Top - End - #463

"Taught does not require smiting, however," Athena notes. "Emma is not exactly well known, after all."
    "Hmm. What would you suggest?" Natalie replies lowering her phone slightly.

Tachi smiles wryly at Ophelia. "Do your parents ever complain that things were cheaper when they were younger? It's like that. Only a thousand times more embarrassing."
    Oh. You're used to prices almost a hundred years back. Ouch... Ophelia winces sympathetically.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But she disrespected you Emerald Maiden. She needs to be taught respect for her betters." Natalie replies.
    "Exactly! Thank you Athena," Emma said, before looking back at Natalie, "Smiting usually teaches other people through example, not the target. Because the target won't be able to learn anymore. Because they are most likely dead. And she doesn't deserve to die, does she?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-28 at 09:05 PM.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

Alice. As well as she can hear anyway, hears words like freak, reject, creep in regards to Emma and her cultist string up a scene.

You do get the impression the succubus isn't too popular with the other girls, as she turns to you. "You with them?" She asks with a cocked eyebrow.
    "Huh?" Alice says dumbly, her eyes very visibly rising from staring at the succubus' chest to meet her unexpected question. It takes a moment for its meaning to register, but when it does, she answers, "Oh, yeah, kinda, I guess. That's Emma's..." she trailed off, struggling for the right word. Emma hadn't liked it getting called a cult, but that's basically what it was, right? "...followers," she settled on. "They're weird, but my friend Ophelia lets her have them around, so..." she shrugged.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

16. - Top - End - #466

"Exactly! Thank you Athena," Emma said, before looking back at Natalie, "Smiting usually teaches other people through example, not the target. Because the target won't be able to learn anymore. Because they are most likely dead. And she doesn't deserve to die, does she?"
    "I was just going to get a few gallons of water balloons through the windows of this place. Annoying, but not fatal to non wicked witches." Natalie protests meekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Huh?" Alice says dumbly, her eyes very visibly rising from staring at the succubus' chest to meet her unexpected question. It takes a moment for its meaning to register, but when it does, she answers, "Oh, yeah, kinda, I guess. That's Emma's..." she trailed off, struggling for the right word. Emma hadn't liked it getting called a cult, but that's basically what it was, right? "...followers," she settled on. "They're weird, but my friend Ophelia lets her have them around, so..." she shrugged.
    "Followers? What like an aide? Seems rather devoted for an aide." The succubus replies leaning forward so you can see more of her chest, as the other girls shuffle slightly away from the succubus and roll their eyes.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I was just going to get a few gallons of water balloons through the windows of this place. Annoying, but not fatal to non wicked witches." Natalie protests meekly.
    "But what if she was a witch, Natalie?" Emma asked accusingly, "What if she was? Not all witches are wicked, you know, but if you accidentally melted her, you'd never forgive yourself."

18. - Top - End - #468

"But what if she was a witch, Natalie?" Emma asked accusingly, "What if she was? Not all witches are wicked, you know, but if you accidentally melted her, you'd never forgive yourself."
    I'm pretty sure clean water does not in fact melt witches in real life. Ophelia points out.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'm pretty sure clean water does not in fact melt witches in real life. Ophelia points out.
    "Really?" Emma asked, "What about salt water?"

20. - Top - End - #470

"Really?" Emma asked, "What about salt water?"
    If it's anything like people, they shouldn't be drinking it, but touching it's fine. Ophelia replied.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

If it's anything like people, they shouldn't be drinking it, but touching it's fine. Ophelia replied.
    "See?" Emma said, looking back to Natalie, "What if you used sea water and some got in her mouth? She's not like us, she could get sick!"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-29 at 03:23 AM.

22. - Top - End - #472

"See?" Emma said, looking back to Natalie, "What if you used sea water and some got in her mouth? She's not like us, she could get sick!"
    .... Um... She'd need abit more then some got in her mouth. Ophelia adds.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

Athena makes some small gestures and thinks to herself, as though looking at an equation on a blackboard. "Around two liters would have to be ingested before reaching lethal limits."

Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Oh. You're used to prices almost a hundred years back. Ouch... Ophelia winces sympathetically.
    Tachi chuckles. "Hardly one hundred. More like eighty or ninety. Maybe. No wait.."

The incubus appears to be doing math in his head. "Just about a hundred. Wow. I'm not used to remembering that far back. I'm getting old."

25. - Top - End - #475

Athena makes some small gestures and thinks to herself, as though looking at an equation on a blackboard. "Around two liters would have to be ingested before reaching lethal limits."
    Yeah, that amount would have to be forcibly ingested, not by pure happenstance. Ophelia remarks.

Tachi chuckles. "Hardly one hundred. More like eighty or ninety. Maybe. No wait.."

The incubus appears to be doing math in his head. "Just about a hundred. Wow. I'm not used to remembering that far back. I'm getting old."
    Ah yes, the ripe old age of 16 huh? Ophelia teases with a wink.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

"Followers? What like an aide? Seems rather devoted for an aide." The succubus replies leaning forward so you can see more of her chest, as the other girls shuffle slightly away from the succubus and roll their eyes.
    Alice, recognizing an invitation when she saw it, grinned and let her eyes drift down again, while adjusting her own position to afford the succubus a better look at her chest. "Eh, not really. It's kinda weird, but don't worry about it, they're harmless enough," she says, hoping not to have to explain Emma's creepy cult. "So, I haven't seen you around before," she said, tone turning flirtatious. "Not from Sandstone High?" she asked - immediately afterward feeling like an idiot for not even thinking to check what school the cheerleader uniforms were for before she said it.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2017-07-29 at 02:11 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

27. - Top - End - #477

Alice, recognizing an invitation when she saw it, grinned and let her eyes drift down again, while adjusting her own position to afford the succubus a better look at her chest. "Eh, not really. It's kinda weird, but don't worry about it, they're harmless enough," she says, hoping not to have to explain Emma's creepy cult. "So, I haven't seen you around before," she said, tone turning flirtatious. "Not from Sandstone High?" she asked - immediately afterward feeling like an idiot for not even thinking to check what school the cheerleader uniforms were for before she said it.
    "Nah, Pine hill high." The succubus says surprisingly not ogling herself. "She seems rather angry for someone supposed to be harmless." She replies pointing to Natalie.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

"Nah, Pine hill high." The succubus says surprisingly not ogling herself. "She seems rather angry for someone supposed to be harmless." She replies pointing to Natalie.
    Alice was a little disappointed that the succubus didn't return the ogling, but shrugged it off. "Eh, doesn't matter, she won't do anything Emma tells her not to, and Emma's pretty nice," she answered with a shrug.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma blinked in astonishment, "Really, that much? Um... that's like, 4 glasses of water, right?"

30. - Top - End - #480

Alice was a little disappointed that the succubus didn't return the ogling, but shrugged it off. "Eh, doesn't matter, she won't do anything Emma tells her not to, and Emma's pretty nice," she answered with a shrug.
    "What if this Emma doesn't know?" The succubus asks concerned.

Emma blinked in astonishment, "Really, that much? Um... that's like, 4 glasses of water, right?"
    They'd have to be huge glasses for that to work. Ophelia remarks.