New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "No, but I believe I got his down if he bothers to remember our descriptions and reports us. I'm sure lewd actions toward an underage teenager will look very good on him."
    That. Is an excellent point. Ophelia remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Uh oh," Emma says, as she watches the woman's engine flood.

3. - Top - End - #513

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Uh oh," Emma says, as she watches the woman's engine flood.
    Emma, everything okay? Ophelia replied.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    That. Is an excellent point. Ophelia remarks.
    "It's why I made it. Always learn a system if you think it will be useful."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #515

"It's why I made it. Always learn a system if you think it will be useful."
    Think the cops will prosecute though? Ophelia remarks.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

Think the cops will prosecute though? Ophelia remarks.
    "No, it serves more as a defense if he were to try anything. We responded to his actions by making it clear that his behavior would not be tolerated."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #517

"No, it serves more as a defense if he were to try anything. We responded to his actions by making it clear that his behavior would not be tolerated."
    Hopefully the cops won't accuse us of escalating the situation. Ophelia remarks.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Unfortunately Emma's aim was off, and you see a middle aged lady start her car next to the man's and start crying as the hood starts spewing water.
    Tachi winces as he feels his chaos field intersect a spell. That ended well...

"Oh what's that supposed to mean?" He asks stepping threateningly.
    The incubus shrinks at the display of agression. He looks like he's about to surrender when...

The bottle hits the car's wheel and shatters shredding the guy's tires.
    "That! Karma is still a thing!"

Crap. Ophelia remarks picking up Alice. Let's get out of here! She requests.
    Tachi grabs Emma's chair. "Cheese it!" The incubus cackles as they run.

Hopefully the cops won't accuse us of escalating the situation. Ophelia remarks.
    Tachi giggles childishly. "Darling, don't worry we can hardly be blamed for Murphy's law. That idiot was ripe for a chaos explosion. You can't put that much negativity into the universe and not expect something to happen. Which is exactly what I suggest everyone says if you're asked."
    Last edited by Meriss; 2017-08-04 at 01:00 PM.

9. - Top - End - #519

But will people believe Alice just tripped..... Okay they will if they know us, but if they don't. Ophelia piped up.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma, everything okay? Ophelia replied.
    Emma frowned and looked over at Ophelia guiltily, "Well, I sorta, kinda... I tried..."

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi grabs Emma's chair. "Cheese it!" The incubus cackles as they run.[/Color]
    Before Emma can bring herself to admit what happened, she was whisked away by Tachi and his mad dash away from the scene of the crime.

"Eeeeek!" she screamed, gripping the armrests of her chair for stability as she was brought along with her fleeing friends.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-08-04 at 05:43 PM.

11. - Top - End - #521

Emma frowned and looked over at Ophelia guiltily, "Well, I sorta, kinda... I tried..."

Before Emma can bring herself to admit what happened, she was whisked away by Tachi and his mad dash away from the scene of the crime.

"Eeeeek!" she screamed, gripping the armrests of her chair for stability as she was brought along with her fleeing friends.
    Are you okay? Ophelia remarks at Emma's panic.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

The bottle hits the car's wheel and shatters shredding the guy's tires.

Crap. Ophelia remarks picking up Alice. Let's get out of here! She requests.
    Alice could hardly believe what had just happened - she'd practically blinked and missed it. First the bottle with the car, then Ophelia grabbing her, and now here she was in the other girl's arms, some distance away from where they'd start. She looked up at her friend's face and grinned. "Well well, my hero. I didn't know you had that in you, Ophelia. Been working out?" she asked flirtatiously, and only partly jokingly.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

13. - Top - End - #523

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice could hardly believe what had just happened - she'd practically blinked and missed it. First the bottle with the car, then Ophelia grabbing her, and now here she was in the other girl's arms, some distance away from where they'd start. She looked up at her friend's face and grinned. "Well well, my hero. I didn't know you had that in you, Ophelia. Been working out?" she asked flirtatiously, and only partly jokingly.
    Ophelia shakes her head. A strength enhancing spell is one of the most simple spells to learn. Practically every sorcerer knows it.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Are you okay? Ophelia remarks at Emma's panic.
    "Yeah, I'm just not used to going this fast!" Emma shouted, feeling a mix of excitement and terror.

15. - Top - End - #525

"Yeah, I'm just not used to going this fast!" Emma shouted, feeling a mix of excitement and terror.
    Well we'll keep you safe. Ophelia assures you.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Ophelia shakes her head. A strength enhancing spell is one of the most simple spells to learn. Practically every sorcerer knows it.
    "Oh," Alice said, a little disappointed. "Well, it's still sweet of you."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

17. - Top - End - #527

"Oh," Alice said, a little disappointed. "Well, it's still sweet of you."
    What you wanted to see me working out? Ophelia grinned.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Well we'll keep you safe. Ophelia assures you.
    "I know," Emma said, before looking up at Tachi, "Just don't stop too suddenly or I could go flying."

19. - Top - End - #529

"I know," Emma said, before looking up at Tachi, "Just don't stop too suddenly or I could go flying."
    Water and Air, huh? Ophelia remarked with a grin.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

But will people believe Alice just tripped..... Okay they will if they know us, but if they don't. Ophelia piped up.
    Tachi laughs again. "Darling, that jerk was a jerk. I don't think we'll have any more problems from him."

Tachi nods "Please note sweetie. We are now walking. Once Natalie catches up she can take back over."

The incubus chuckles again. "Darlings, I want to thank everyone for the infusion of chaos. I haven't felt this good in January in ages!"

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

What you wanted to see me working out? Ophelia grinned.
    "I wouldn't say no to it," Alice said with her own grin, running her hand over Ophelia's arm as if to feel the muscle. "It's not just guys that look good at a gym. Strong girls can be pretty hot too," she flirted with a wink.

The incubus chuckles again. "Darlings, I want to thank everyone for the infusion of chaos. I haven't felt this good in January in ages!"
    "Uh... you're welcome?" Alice answers, not seeming to understand.

22. - Top - End - #532

Tachi laughs again. "Darling, that jerk was a jerk. I don't think we'll have any more problems from him."

Tachi nods "Please note sweetie. We are now walking. Once Natalie catches up she can take back over."

It is in fact soon that Natalie catches up.

"I believe that it is my privilege to carry the emerald maiden." She protests.

"I wouldn't say no to it," Alice said with her own grin, running her hand over Ophelia's arm as if to feel the muscle. "It's not just guys that look good at a gym. Strong girls can be pretty hot too," she flirted with a wink.

"Uh... you're welcome?" Alice answers, not seeming to understand.
    But then it might kill my delicious peacock curves. Ophelia protests.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

But then it might kill my delicious peacock curves. Ophelia protests.
    "'Peacock curves?'" Alice echoed, confused. "Girl, you've totally got great curves, but... uh, what do you mean 'Peacock?'"

24. - Top - End - #534

"'Peacock curves?'" Alice echoed, confused. "Girl, you've totally got great curves, but... uh, what do you mean 'Peacock?'"
    Oh. It was something I was discussing with Athena. See my boobs aren't really that great of an evolutionary advantage like huge muscles might be, so we got to wondering if it was like a peacock's tail. I'm fit enough to survive even with this.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh, no problem!" Emma said with a smile, even though she didn't really know what she did, "It is my duty to help people feel better in troubling times."

It is in fact soon that Natalie catches up.

"I believe that it is my privilege to carry the emerald maiden." She protests.
    "Natalie!" Emma said cheerily, "You made it! I thought we lost you for a second."

Oh. It was something I was discussing with Athena. See my boobs aren't really that great of an evolutionary advantage like huge muscles might be, so we got to wondering if it was like a peacock's tail. I'm fit enough to survive even with this.
    "But they look so good!" Emma said, "Like a peacock's tail! That counts for something important, right?"

26. - Top - End - #536

"Oh, no problem!" Emma said with a smile, even though she didn't really know what she did, "It is my duty to help people feel better in troubling times."

"Natalie!" Emma said cheerily, "You made it! I thought we lost you for a second."

"But they look so good!" Emma said, "Like a peacock's tail! That counts for something important, right?"
    Emma! "Emerald Maiden!" Ophelia and Emma pipe up at the same time.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

"Uhh.... huh," Alice said. "That doesn't make any sense. What's survival or Peacock tails got to do with anything? Boobs just look hot - especially yours," she added, switching to flirting seamlessly with a grin.

28. - Top - End - #538

"Uhh.... huh," Alice said. "That doesn't make any sense. What's survival or Peacock tails got to do with anything? Boobs just look hot - especially yours," she added, switching to flirting seamlessly with a grin.
    Well mine, aren't exactly aerodynamic. Ophelia remarks.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

Well mine, aren't exactly aerodynamic. Ophelia remarks.
    Alice just gave Ophelia a stupefied look, as if she'd just told her the sky was orange.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma! "Emerald Maiden!" Ophelia and Emma pipe up at the same time.
    "What?" Emma asked, "I'm just saying why you would be blessed with them."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-08-06 at 01:39 AM.