New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Basic divine magic which will strengthen as she ages, I imagine. She's likely on par with an equally aged sorcerer."
    "Yeah, that!" Emma said with a smile, "Thank you, Athena!"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I meant like healing. Or fire, or I guess in your case water. Ophelia clarifies slightly.
    "OOOOOOOOhhh. Well yeah, not fire. But water, some healing, luck I think. And stuff related to sea life. And probably some more, there's a lot I can do."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-05-21 at 08:41 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

"Basic divine magic which will strengthen as she ages, I imagine. She's likely on par with an equally aged sorcerer."
    Ophelia looks at you surprised, but says nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Yeah, that!" Emma said with a smile, "Thank you, Athena!"

"OOOOOOOOhhh. Well yeah, not fire. But water, some healing, luck I think. And stuff related to sea life. And probably some more, there's a lot I can do."
    We should experiment, See what you can do. Ophelia muses out loud, a finger to her lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

We should experiment, See what you can do. Ophelia muses out loud, a finger to her lips.
    "I'm not sure," Emma said uncomfortably, "My parents told me that people experimenting on me or my magic is bad."

4. - Top - End - #64

"I'm not sure," Emma said uncomfortably, "My parents told me that people experimenting on me or my magic is bad."
    Ophelia immediately backs off.

Okay if you don't want to, that's fine. She says warmly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Thanks. Ophelia says warmly, moving to hug Tachi.
    Tachi accepts the hug warmly allowing Ophelia to dictate the duration of the gesture.

6. - Top - End - #66

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi accepts the hug warmly allowing Ophelia to dictate the duration of the gesture.
    Ophelia gives you a squeeze for a few moments before letting you go.

7. - Top - End - #67

Episode 3 scene 8.

Well. Now that there's a ton of wrapping paper on the floor of the cafeteria, because of Sam's present train.

You're going to have to clean it out, so as to not inter the wrath of the janitors.

Or rather Ophelia's doing it to be polite and it'd be a nice chance to impress her.

How are you helping.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Skill =Show off your ability to be neat and tidy and impress Ophelia. +3 VP with Ophelia.

(Ties give VP to all tiers)

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Alice tried to lend a hand - mostly. Sort of. She was actually cleaning up, at least, up until Julia showed up.

"Oh, I gave her the dress earlier! You know, the one I told you the story about," she said, wiggling her eyebrows - she'd told Julia how she'd first seen that dress, of course. "She loved it! And she's going to wear it at the Christmas Eve party tonight, too. I can't wait to see it, can you?"

Considering how everything Alice touched somehow seemed to find a way to fall out of her arms and scatter to the winds when she was trying, though, perhaps the distraction was for the best.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill -1.

Yeah, nothing I can do on this one.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Athena simply goes about picking up paper. It was only natural to pick up before one leaves, after all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma tried to help, she really did. But her physical limitations on land and pampered upbringing left her ill-suited for picking paper off the floor. What's worse, the paper made it harder to get her throne around the room, limiting her mobility even further. Eventually, Emma just gave up trying to help and decided to let the mortals handle this themselves, while she watched videos of marine life on her phone.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill (-1), -1 total.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-05-29 at 12:28 AM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Samantha did her part to help clean up the mess she was responsible for, and even managed to rope a couple guy friends into helping out (since they were planning on hanging out tonight and were eager to get onto the planned activities).

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+School Queen 2=+3. Graceful.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Tachi looked around slightly helpless. Clean up was as about as anti chaotic as you could get. But it was an opportunity to get close to Ophelia.

"Darling you are such a sweet person."

Spoiler
    Show

Skill: 0; Total: 0
    Last edited by Meriss; 2017-05-29 at 01:15 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice tried to lend a hand - mostly. Sort of. She was actually cleaning up, at least, up until Julia showed up.

"Oh, I gave her the dress earlier! You know, the one I told you the story about," she said, wiggling her eyebrows - she'd told Julia how she'd first seen that dress, of course. "She loved it! And she's going to wear it at the Christmas Eve party tonight, too. I can't wait to see it, can you?"

Considering how everything Alice touched somehow seemed to find a way to fall out of her arms and scatter to the winds when she was trying, though, perhaps the distraction was for the best.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill -1.

Yeah, nothing I can do on this one.
    "She'll look fantastic." Juila agreed stifling a giggle behind her hands. "Might be hard to concentrate on the party." She teases wiggling hereyebrows.

Athena simply goes about picking up paper. It was only natural to pick up before one leaves, after all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1)
    Unfortunately Athena as one person can't compete with Sam's elite cleaning team.

She's such a good leader isn't she. Ophelia replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi looked around slightly helpless. Clean up was as about as anti chaotic as you could get. But it was an opportunity to get close to Ophelia.

"Darling you are such a sweet person."

Spoiler
    Show

Skill: 0; Total: 0
    Really? Ophelia asked raising an eyebrow. In what way? She asked confused as to how cleaning would be considered sweet.

Emma tried to help, she really did. But her physical limitations on land and pampered upbringing left her ill-suited for picking paper off the floor. What's worse, the paper made it harder to get her throne around the room, limiting her mobility even further. Eventually, Emma just gave up trying to help and decided to let the mortals handle this themselves, while she watched videos of marine life on her phone.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill (-1), -1 total.
    "Having fun, darling?" Darla purred scrunching up to the edge of the table as she ***** her head at your laughter of marine life.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Samantha did her part to help clean up the mess she was responsible for, and even managed to rope a couple guy friends into helping out (since they were planning on hanging out tonight and were eager to get onto the planned activities).

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+School Queen 2=+3. Graceful.
    "So I think we got everything." Michael finally replies, stretching in front of Sam.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

"She'll look fantastic." Juila agreed stifling a giggle behind her hands. "Might be hard to concentrate on the party." She teases wiggling hereyebrows.
    Alice giggled herself at that. "Oh, I don't know. Best part of any party's the people, after all, so I think that would be concentrating on the party," she answered lightly.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

15. - Top - End - #75

Alice giggled herself at that. "Oh, I don't know. Best part of any party's the people, after all, so I think that would be concentrating on the party," she answered lightly.
    "Well yes, I suppose you will focus on the best part of the party." Julia replied with a grin.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"Well yes, I suppose you will focus on the best part of the party." Julia replied with a grin.
    "Yeah," Alice said, though she suddenly looked a bit whistful. "It's just a shame Ophelia won't party quite the way I wish she would. You know, the way we do," she flirted with a grin.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure. More people are naturally going to be more effective at a task," Athena says with a hint of dismissiveness, still focusing on the area that she was cleaning.

Show

18. - Top - End - #78

"Yeah," Alice said, though she suddenly looked a bit whistful. "It's just a shame Ophelia won't party quite the way I wish she would. You know, the way we do," she flirted with a grin.
    "Are her parents going to be there? Maybe we could convince her." Julia replied with a grin.

"Sure. More people are naturally going to be more effective at a task," Athena says with a hint of dismissiveness, still focusing on the area that she was cleaning.
    Is everything okay? Ophelia replied raising an eyebrow.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes. Why would it not be?"

Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

"Are her parents going to be there? Maybe we could convince her." Julia replied with a grin.
    "Probably. It's at her place, and I don't think they let her have anyone over without their permission," Alice answered. Uncertainly, she added, Besides, I don't know what it would take to convince her. I mean, the other day, when we out to LA, we were in a dark theater, and she offered to let me sit on her lap because there weren't enough seats. But even though it was dark and nobody would see us, which I thought was her problem with it before, she wouldn't try making out. And if she won't do that, I don't think she'll even consider anything else."

21. - Top - End - #81

"Yes. Why would it not be?"
    Eh nothing. Ophelia replies dismissing the tone of voice. So got any plans for the party? She asks sitting back down.

"Probably. It's at her place, and I don't think they let her have anyone over without their permission," Alice answered. Uncertainly, she added, Besides, I don't know what it would take to convince her. I mean, the other day, when we out to LA, we were in a dark theater, and she offered to let me sit on her lap because there weren't enough seats. But even though it was dark and nobody would see us, which I thought was her problem with it before, she wouldn't try making out. And if she won't do that, I don't think she'll even consider anything else."
    "Who wouldn't want to make out with you, huh strange." Juila replies clearly confused.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

"Who wouldn't want to make out with you, huh strange." Juila replies clearly confused.
    "Well, that wouldn't be so weird, if she didn't seem into me. But she totally does. I mean, in the theater she told me she thought I was hotter than Miranda!" Alice said, disbelief obvious in her voice at that. "But right after that she decided she didn't want to make out. It's so weird..."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Having fun, darling?" Darla purred scrunching up to the edge of the table as she ***** her head at your laughter of marine life.
    Emma let out a startled squeak as the succubus spoke up.

"Y-Yeah," she stammered out, trying to collect her bearings.

Wasn't this the girl Tachi hangs out with sometimes? She's so pretty up close! Why was she talking to Emma? A good reason, she hoped.

"A-Are you here to help too?" she asked shakily.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-05-29 at 06:40 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

"Not really. I'm not the host, and I don't normally go to parties."

Show

25. - Top - End - #85

"Well, that wouldn't be so weird, if she didn't seem into me. But she totally does. I mean, in the theater she told me she thought I was hotter than Miranda!" Alice said, disbelief obvious in her voice at that. "But right after that she decided she didn't want to make out. It's so weird..."
    "Huh... Maybe she's worried it'd get back to her parents." Lissa muses.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh... Maybe she's worried it'd get back to her parents." Lissa muses.
    Alice shook her head. "Nah, that doesn't make sense. We were in a dark theater, and I was already sitting in her lap, remember? No one would've seen us. And I sure wouldn't have told them."

Alice sighed, but looking back at her best friend, managed a smile. "All of which doesn't mean we can't try at the party. Just that we shouldn't get our hopes up," she said.

27. - Top - End - #87

Alice shook her head. "Nah, that doesn't make sense. We were in a dark theater, and I was already sitting in her lap, remember? No one would've seen us. And I sure wouldn't have told them."

Alice sighed, but looking back at her best friend, managed a smile. "All of which doesn't mean we can't try at the party. Just that we shouldn't get our hopes up," she said.
    "I'll follow your lead." Julia replied with a wink.

28. - Top - End - #88

Emma let out a startled squeak as the succubus spoke up.

"Y-Yeah," she stammered out, trying to collect her bearings.

Wasn't this the girl Tachi hangs out with sometimes? She's so pretty up close! Why was she talking to Emma? A good reason, she hoped.

"A-Are you here to help too?" she asked shakily.
    "Nah, I'm just here to hang." Darla replies flipping around. "Kinda what you're doing to be honest."

"Not really. I'm not the host, and I don't normally go to parties."
    Well then we'll be kinda discovering the party together huh. Ophelia remarks. With me not remembering any.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

"Hm, true. What's your impression so far?"

Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

"I'll follow your lead." Julia replied with a wink.
    "Thanks, I'll count on it," Alice replied with a wink of her own. "And if she's still not down for anything, well, we've always got each other," she flirted, moving one hand to the small of her friend's back.